• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
"Hi! My name is ProsafiaGaming, I dont care if people are upset by my thumbnails, there are people that dont care either which means my actions are not wrong. Why dont you go attack the other channels instead of mine? We do this because we want to attract people. We dont care if our actions hve unseen consequences. We wont take responsability even if we know that our actions have these effects. "
That’s not what he meant and you know it.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
There’s really gotta be something wrong with people to send a stranger a death threat because of something that really has no bearing on their lives, like something as menial as a video game that comes out in less than two weeks.

Mega Y I K E S from me dawg.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
"Hi! My name is ProsafiaGaming, I dont care if people are upset by my thumbnails, there are people that dont care either which means my actions are not wrong. Why dont you go attack the other channels instead of mine? We do this because we want to attract people. We dont care if our actions hve unseen consequences. We wont take responsability even if we know that our actions have these effects. "
You're proving his point.

Spoiling is not the end of the world.

D

Deleted member

Prepare for 9000 modded stages that play like Final Destination or Battlefield once again.

I'm Galeem so I'm outside the lightpocalypse but Noipoi would probably survive with Zinith as the first hero rescued
Just for curiosity: Galleem was able to destroy multiverses? Or just one universe?

Last edited by a moderator:

Untouch

Smash Master
im glad ultimate is easy to mod, i really enjoyed brawl modding, its a shame switch hacking is everything but easy though

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
Smash ultimate is already getting modded and it's not even ****ing out yet.

The **** is this timeline

Roberk

Smash Champion
I can understand the codecs just being recycled from Brawl, didn't the Japanese voice actor of the General pass away a few years ago? Idk much about MGS, but apparently the voice actor himself is pretty iconic so they put his character to rest as well. Codecs wouldn't be the same without him.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
If we're already this far into the hacking scene already can we just have the game now?

Like I've already downloaded it on the eShop so let me play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom