• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Switch pro is very likely not happening, the WSJ (I think it was them) post really debunked that, they said they were just starting planning for the new Switch model and it'll likely be a DS->DSlite thing, not a pro model.
Switchbox One X

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
Snooping around the internet for Katalina stuff and she sure has a lot of cool costumes.

She probably won't get any. Smash kinda sucks when it comes to actual costumes. Still no Outset Toon Link...
I mean sure but how will it make me.... want... her... in smash...

-seees christmas outfit-

D

Deleted member

At first the absurdity of a bunch of tiny Knuckles with Ugandan accents shouting "do u kno de wey?" was pretty funny.
It just got old. Fast.
What struck me about it was how out of place it felt in modern internet culture. Felt like a 2009 meme if you get me.
yeah can we get off this racist meme and get to talking about potential real news like GLOBOX
No.

D

Deleted member

You get me, Pres.

Rational side: Why would we want this mobile character in Smash?

Primal side: Cuz she's a cutie, my dude.
My rational side: she doesn’t make sense.

My Primal side: she doesn’t make sense and looks generic design-wise.

...I've joined the dark side.

View attachment 177304

PUT HER IN THE ****ING GAME
I’ve seen Squirrel Girl comics and Winnie the Pooh books with better art.

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
If being cute was all it took to get someone into Smash, then we'd have the entirety of anime to shove in.

Nothing but degeneracy.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
im going to cling on to the piranha plant guy's apparent second leak until i die or the vgas happen

and if we get sora i'm counting it as confirmed
Hang in there, we don't want another Chris case.

You get me, Pres.

Rational side: Why would we want this mobile character in Smash?

Primal side: Cuz she's a cutie, my dude.
You right now:

0a93d3c05cb7.jpg

Last edited:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
LtP no you cant do this.
Listen kid puffs my cigar
They gave me Snake back. And to a lesser extent Pichu.
They gave me my K. Rool. My Incineroar. My Isabelle. Soon, my Steve.

Real talk though. What surrounds her appearance should INSTANTLY disqualify her from ever being in Smash. And I don't think she should be in.
...but turns out, I like the character, lol. So if she got in? I'd absolutely buy her.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Imagine how many characters we'd have in Smash if all the characters were ones we are attracted too. The roster would hit the over 500 mark for sure. A majority being anime people.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You all are too weak, too quick to succumb to your basic human instincts. You must ascend to a higher plane, and become as gods.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
If being cute was all it took to get someone into Smash, then we'd have the entirety of anime to shove in.

Nothing but degeneracy.
Yup. First reason we see people change their viewpoint on her is due to looks.

What about her value as a character?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
...I've joined the dark side.

View attachment 177304

PUT HER IN THE ****ING GAME
do you want he because you want her in the game or don you want her because your **** wants her in the game

because if its your **** talking, there is this lil site called Gelbooru that will help

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
Okay, unrelated but
How the ****
Probably cuz winter kimonos are pretty thick so it doesnt show off the chest. You wouldn't really expect that anyway from a kimono made for anyone short of an Oiran and even then.

D

Deleted member

calls MK gross but like a character that ****ing eats garlic and farts
There's a difference between that and a game that disturbingly and disgustingly revels in the amount of gore and horrific violence it has. It quite literally makes me sick to my stomach and I hate it.

TBH though, I have zero desire to argue about this and won't. These are my personal beliefs and preferences and you may disagree and get upset if you want, but I will not respond or argue.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Pssh. You all act like I think, from an objective point, that she should be in the game.
Of COURSE not. Granblue does not deserve any spot in Smash. Whatsoever.
I'll argue this point for a while. I think it's right. Should Katalina be in the game? No! Not at all.

...but if she DID get into the game, I'd buy her and wouldn't be mad.

do you want he because you want her in the game or don you want her because your **** wants her in the game

because if its your **** talking, there is this lil site called Gelbooru that will help
I am being attacked hello police

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom