• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
True but we didnt know that at the time, what we saw might as well been KH3.
I was expecting KHIII next but we got 3 more games announced instead. That blew my mind a lot more than a KHIII announcement could have done at the time.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
erdrick is the one with the highest chance and he's the most boring of them all
Yeah, but franchise character inclusions typically start with the main character. Can't get around that until further notice. But hey, with any luck, this could potentially encourage people to give support to the more interesting fan favorites of DQ.

DR Eggman hates puppies
Do you want someone like him for president?
#VoteDRWilly20XX
Neo Cortex is the third party that always gets ignored.

Last edited:

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
DR Eggman hates puppies
Do you want someone like him for president?
#VoteDRWilly20XX
DR.Eggman give a job to those puppies, fixing the GLOBAL unnemployement ratio on earth. Willy just replace every human by robots!
#E.G.G.M.A.N

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Vote for Isabelle to shower the world with wholesomeness and put an end to Tom Nook's never-ending debt on villagers.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Hey.

You guys like Smash Bros?

I think it's pretty cool. I Iike to talk about Smash Bros. and things related to it in the Smash Bros. Ultimate General Discussion Thread.
I'm sorry for the political crap but I won't sit here and let them vote Eggman into the oval office

Last edited:

Llort A. Ton

Smash Lord
NNID
GamerGuy758
3DS FC
0731-5017-6481
Switch FC
SW 1185 9411 4529
I wonder how the folks at Nintendo reacted to Grinch leak and all the coverage it got.

Where they surprised that people wanted these characters? Did the higher ups even know who they were? Were they like "huh, if people are grtting this excited over these characters, why not make some of em dlc?" Or "haha, thats cute, get ready for Edlegard and Steve losers"

Oh, and with all the talk of the N64 Mini, heres my dream team line up
Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Oot
Majoras Mask
Mario Tennis
Goldeneye
DK64
Turok
Perfect Dark
Paper Mario
Banjo Kazooie
Banjo Tooie
Doom 64
Rayman 2
1080 Snowboarding
Kirby
F Zero
Conker
Diddy Kong racing
Pokemon Staduim 1 and 2
Pokemon Snap
Yoshi Story
Waverace
Mario Party Trilogy
Star Fox
Smash
Bomberman
I think wed be lucky to have 20 games in all honesty

D

Deleted member

No.
The leak is a video.
Yeaaaaah I wouldn't trust that. Fakes like that are a dime a dozen.

N64 Mini is probably real, though. Probably gonna be shown off in a Direct Mini soon (hopefully with Smash 64 on it).

Bionichute

Smash Champion
"Is Wario A Libertarian" - the greatest thread in the history of forums, locked by a moderator after 12,239 pages of heated debate,

beans

Smash Lord
Vote for Tom Nook
He will make more houses and give unemployed people jobs to pay for those houses
Kids are unemployed, they should work too

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Hum.
ACTUALLY.
He put said living being INSIDE of robots to make them work. :4pacman:

Totally not slavery. They're paid. I swear.
going out of canon but cartoon Eggman was the evil guy because he made a machine that turns all the inhabitants into robot versions of themselves.

Rocketjay8

Smash Journeyman
Hey.

You guys like Smash Bros?

I think it's pretty cool. I Iike to talk about Smash Bros. and things related to it in the Smash Bros. Ultimate General Discussion Thread.
Yeah, sorry about derailing this thread.

I'm just really tired of all of these insensitive assholes everywhere.

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
It's been teased on Twitter, in regards to someone arriving from Another Dimension.
I MAAAAAY have info to tell you but i don't wanna seem like THAT GUY again after the one who told me about it is the same friend who told me box theory was bs and we saw how that turned out.

Bionichute

Smash Champion
i am dying for magolor gameplay footage. if he can't be in smash i'll make him be in smash got dam it

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Hopefully its a new game world with a few levels but that's maybe asking for too much.
That'd be gravy, I just need to know if Magolor, Prince Fluff and Elline are in there.

I MAAAAAY have info to tell you but i don't wanna seem like THAT GUY again after the one who told me about it is the same friend who told me box theory was bs and we saw how that turned out.
At least Kirby stuff is easier to guess, there aren't that many noteworthy characters left to add there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom