• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Which tracks specifically? I'd like a remix of Battle Against a Weird Opponent for EB myself. For Xenoblade, I would love to see Black Tar.
A remix of Engage the Enemy would be amazing, sense my tinfoil hat tells me that the end portion of the Xenoblade Chronicles Medley is an unfinished Engage the Enemy remix. I'd also like to hear Colony 9, Unfinished Battle, Zanza, Beyond the Sky, Black Tar, Uncontrollable, or Wir Fliegen.

From EarthBound, I really want Porky Means Business, Master Porky's Theme, Kraken of the Sea, Natural Killer Cyborg, or the Hippie Theme.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
First we fall for Sassy Geno, now we fall for an attention ***** who knows how to use Audacity.

d2Z44UnBHUtI6Fgc.gif

Last edited:

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
And so. With today and Crunchii's sad attempt. I can officially say that in less than 2 days. We reached 15 fake Geno Leaks whenever it's 4chan dumb pictures or text leak, Sassy Geno and now Crunchii's.

I just want to know the SE rep at this point so it can be over

JustCallMeJon

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3067-7373-5050
Switch FC
SW 4274 8573 0226
And so. With today and Crunchii's sad attempt. I can officially say that in less than 2 days. We reached 15 fake Geno Leaks whenever it's 4chan dumb pictures or text leak, Sassy Geno and now Crunchii's.

Plot twist, it is Chocobo all along!

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253

Watch it NOT be geno XD

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
What do people want out of this week's music?
MOTHER:

-Porky Means Business!
-Hi Hi Hi (Saturn Valley) + Mr. Saturn Theme Z
-Battle Theme Medley (from any of the three games) or Battle Against a Machine or Sanctuary Guardian
-Open Sesame Tofu
-The Skyrunner + A Flying Whatchamacallit
-Mother Earth
-Piggy Guys

Last edited:

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
I want a Sonic Music for this Wednesday.
Please.
A true remix.
Even if it's by June Senoue Himself. Heck. Especially if it's by himself

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Pffft, that somehow makes this one look realistic.
http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/435173424
A section from the "Leak"
I'd also like to note the lack of a new Fire Emblem Rep for Ultimate. This is due to the Smash 4 DLC Fighters being considered to be Smash Ultimate Fighters, with their Smash 4 Appearances being a bit of a "Beta" or "First Look". Due to this, Corrin is considered to be Smash Ultimate's Fire Emblem Rep.
Lol that's not how it works at all...

Last edited:

SigmaMewtwo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SigmaMewtwo
3DS FC
4957-6442-1100
Switch FC
SW-7484-8678-9192
I would love to see Ahuron and Orkimides' reaction to that, since they planned to have him playable in Card Sagas Wars.
That would be amazing actually. I still remember the little sneak peek of Chocobo they had in one of their update videos for it way back when, that takes me back.

Nice to meet someone else who knows about Card Sagas Wars here though, that makes me really happy. :estatic:

D

Deleted member

Can we get "Humoresque of a Little Dog" back?
PLEASE. I'd be able to play it on Onett too, and it would fit amazingly there. I'm just happy that after all these years we're (most likely) getting Fourside back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
It'd definitely be nice to get a Gen 3 stage.
Gen 3 has some locales that could make for a nice stage.
Sootopolis maybe, or perhaps the top of the Sky Tower.
I'd buy five copies of the game if we got a Sootopolis remix. Seriously, MIDI trumpet maymays aside, Hoenn had the best music.

(A Sealed Chamber or Meteor Falls stage could also be cool)

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Tell me again why this ******* was authorized by Nintendo to release content for them?
I think it's the later he's getting pretty obvious
In fact, I'd say he's getting desperate...
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Well ****. I didn't think this'd get THAT bloated. Sheesh.

Well I'm going to drop it there either way. Death threats are NOT okay, no matter who it is. I'm sure it isn't anyone here, you guys are better than that, but this is definitely where I'm putting a sock in it. Permanently.

Last edited:

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
A section from the "Leak"

Lol that's not how it works at all...
Laugh at you, he might not be completely wrong even if that leaks is Bull****. If the first design documents was in 2015.
It means that during months there was consideration of Characters- and for Exemple Ryu/Cloud/Bayo, even if choosen VERY early could have been because of Ultimate. Alongside K.Rool/Chrom Mii costume together-

Just a tiny food for thought tho-

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
PLEASE. I'd be able to it play on Onett too, and it would fit amazingly there. I'm just happy that after all these years we're (most likely) getting Fourside back.
Heck, I hadn't even realized this theme wasn't in any other Smash; that's a crime, right there. That said, wouldn't be opposed to us getting some jazzier rendition of it as well.

I'd love to hear more Mario, Kirby or MOTHER music, as always, personally.

D

Deleted member

Ganon's upair actually got nerfed, in previous games it was much faster and in Smash 4 it could hit below in an almost semi-spike manner. In Ultimate it's slower with less range, but definitely still looks effective.
**** the Elric brithers for inventing Equivalent Exchange, Ganon should have gotten all these buffs wuthout losing THE BOOT and Bayo's Rejected Up Air
I decided to look at the pictures of the stage rather than just using my memory of them.

I suppose the bumpy nature of Brinstar's main and right platform could hinder its (hazardless) viability. But I feel like if Hazardless Brinstar has non-destructable terrain, it has some potential.

As for my claims about PS vs UPL

It appears that UPL's platforms aren't exactly closer together, but rather, they are higher.
If you were to do, say, a Link Up-tilt under PS' platforms, it would reach through, but for UPL, I don't think it would.
Furthermore, as stated previously, UPL has more vertically sloped edges, rather than Pokemon Stadium, where it's possible to go halfway under. View attachment 171193
Unova League and Staidum are a lot more different than what I remember, whoops. Could swear the platforms were a lot lower but this gives me hope for it being legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom