• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FurretBro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FurretBro
I completely forgot about the code thing. Never even knew Crunchii was trying to be a leaker.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Furthermore, I don't think I've ever heard Zelda's laugh so clearly before. Loop it.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Ok yeah he's an attention *****

Also he confirmed the codes were fake

There was a problem fetching the tweet
It's official, this speculation can be summed up as this:

tumblr_inline_mke9plpJuC1qz4rgp.png

And by that, I mean even more than usual.

On a side note, I hope his design got updated for the 3DS version, that'll be fun to find out.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, even if that wasn't exactly nice thing of Crunchii to do, don't send death threats.

That is a very, very, very not okay thing to do, especially over a flippin' video game. To anyone who did this (I certainly hope no one from here), please use common sense and realize this is a real person you're talking to, and that doing something like that is absolutely horrible and disgusting, no matter the circumstance.

Last edited by a moderator:

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
Yeah, even if that wasn't exactly nice thing of Crunchii to do, don't send death threats.

That is a very, very, very not okay thing to do, especially over a flippin' video game. To anyone who did this (I certainly hope no one from here), please use common sense and realize this is a real person you're talking to, and that doing something like that is absolutely horrible and disgusting.
Well he's gonna get more now that he called the smash community gullible :/

D

Deleted member

Well he's gonna get more now that he called the smash community gullible :/
Doesn't excuse it.

No matter what, threatening people is never okay. However, this topic will probably get heated if continued, so I suggest we drop it and move on.

What do people want out of this week's music?

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
On the bright side, since it's the Internet, most people aren't exactly able to do much from far away. If this were in Japan though, ooh boy...
I'm astonished how little violent crime Japan has compared to other small islands like Britain.

I hear Sakurai's Japanese so that's another plus.

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
Doesn't excuse it.

No matter what, threatening people is never okay. However, this topic will probably get heated if continued, so I suggest we drop it and move on.

Mr. Wario, you and I both know that nobody will drop the subject for a while.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Told ya guys. Not to say you didn't believe me, but... yeah. Crunchii is an ass, and always has been. Knew from the start he was just feeding his ego, as he always does.

Tell me again why this ******* was authorized by Nintendo to release content for them?
He wasn't. Pretty sure he got it from someone else who did and jumped to be the first to post it for that tasty, tasty publicity he loves so much.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
What a surprise.
1540249010111.png

"I'm-a totally shocked." - Mario, Probably.
Seeing those pictures of Unova League makes me sad that we'll never get a Gen 3 stage :(
Or any significant Gen 3 content at all ... unless RayRay comes back as a boss
It'd definitely be nice to get a Gen 3 stage.
Gen 3 has some locales that could make for a nice stage.
Sootopolis maybe, or perhaps the top of the Sky Tower.

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
Told ya guys. Not to say you didn't believe me, but... yeah. Crunchii is an ***. Knew from the start he was just feeding his ego, as he always does.
I hope he learns the hard way and loses the premission from Nintendo to upload the songs.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Predictable text leak is predictable.

That said, the second reply is worth it.

Mr. Wario, you and I both know that nobody will drop the subject for a while.
And, sadly, it's actually a change from the usual topics on here.

That said, Crunchii just blew his music-sharing privileges if he actually had Nintendo's okay prior to this, real smart there. :rolleyes::facepalm:

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
Predictable text leak is predictable.

That said, the second reply is worth it.

And, sadly, it's actually a change from the usual topics on here.

That said, Crunchii just blew his music-sharing privileges if he actually had Nintendo's okay prior to this, real smart there. :rolleyes::facepalm:
Good, he deserves to lose it.

SigmaMewtwo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SigmaMewtwo
3DS FC
4957-6442-1100
Switch FC
SW-7484-8678-9192
Though I'll be happy with anything we can get (as new music is always nice in my opinion), I have a few that I'm looking forward to specifically.

As far as franchises that have already received a track, I'd be most happy if we could get confirmation of a Splatoon 2 or Tropical Freeze track, or a clean preview of the Mega Man X Central Highway remix.

For those that don't currently have a track, I'd be most happy with a Xenoblade/X/2, Sonic or Mother track.

Again, I'll be happy with whatever we can get though, as the music is always the highlight for me personally. :)

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Doesn't excuse it.

Now that the 'only one track per franchise' rule is gone, I want some more Paper Mario. Any of it, all of it. So long its as good as that Rogueport remix, everything's hunky dory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom