• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
That's the thing - knowing that ROB and Game & Watch are still in made me happier than almost any newcomer announcement, even Simon. Everyone Is Here was a genius move because it was the right one at the right time and it's the reason that, even if we get no more newcomers, I'm beyond stoked for the game and my hype has never died off.
That's kind of how I felt with Smash 4. I didn't find any of the newcomers that appealing to me personally, except maybe Mega Man and Little Mac. My biggest desire going into Smash 4 ended up being that R.O.B. wasn't cut, since he was my main in Brawl, and then he wasn't, so that was all I cared about for the entirety of the lead up to launch. But it was more relief than excitement, since my hype was that a character from the previous game would simply still be in the new game.

In Ultimate, Ridley finally showed up, and I'm excited for him, but then Dark Samus was confirmed, and now I'm actually really excited for a character for the first time. And I also get all my old characters, too. I couldn't be happier. Well, Chibi-Robo would make me happier. Master Chief, too, I guess. But I'll be eternally satisfied with what Ultimate is now.

beans

Smash Lord
You missed the context of my post, given I was responding to someone "hinting" how all characters gets a boost in Rule 34 when revealed as a Smash fighter, with me using the WFT as the most notable example.
All according to Keikaku
TN: Keikaku means keikaku

D

Deleted member

Unova Pokemon League (No Hazards), Lumiose Tower (Maybe), PKMN Stadium 2 (Hazardless), Wario Ware (Hazardless), and lastly, I feel like Hazardless Brinstar has potential, though I'm not completely sure.

Hazardless Norfair also seem like it'd be fun for competitive, though I;m not sure about that one either.

Does anyone know if Hazardless Norfair has anything working against it as far as stage design goes?
Norfair is a bit wonky tbh, characters like Little Mac basically can't play on that stage. Brinstar's problem comes from the destroyable platforms, and small main one, it isn't happening.

I'm hopeful for Unova League but I'm afraid of Pkmn Stadium 1 being favored due to Melee and that makes me mad.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I really like the darkness effects Ganondorf has on his moves now, makes them a lot easier to visualize.
Good to see UAir is even more stupid than before. Also, damn, Up B might actually be a kill move offstage now, it has always looked super dope but now I'll be able to disrespect people with it.

WFT is a huge outlier in all of Smash considering:
-F-Zero and Mother own at least 70% of their popularity to Smash.
-FE is where it is now thanks to Marth and Roy in Melee.
-People give a damn about Ice Climbers, ROB and Duck Hunt because of Smash
-Shulk himself helped to bring a lot of interest to Xenoblade
tbf Duck Hunt is actually fondly remembered and everyone knows that annoying mutt

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

This is probably the worst beating of literally any character I've seen in a while. No holding back.
Yes... the age of the heavies have begun. Can wait to enter the competitive scene and take EVO with my OP Bowser Jr. skills.
Ha Ha Ha... Like that will ever happen.

On the topic of Elma art, there is a severe lack of Elma artwork compared to all of the XC2 characters (And no I'm not referring to lewds).
Hopefully, Ultimate will help to correct this travesty.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Norfair is a bit wonky tbh, characters like Little Mac basically can't play on that stage. Brinstar's problem comes from the destroyable platforms, and small main one, it isn't happening.

I'm hopeful for Unova League but I'm afraid of Pkmn Stadium 1 being favored due to Melee and that makes me mad.
But wouldn't a hypothetical hazardless Brinstar not have destroyable platforms?

If Brinstar didn't have the destroyable Middle/side platforms, would it work in competitive?

Also, Unova League is a little different in that its "stage spike zone" is a little lower than it would be on a stage like PKMN stadium, which at least makes it a little different. Also, iirc, the two platforms are closer together than the ones of PS1, so that might be good for it.

I really hope the competitive community gives Hazardless Unova a chance.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Honestly, this seems like Smash 4 Bowser syndrome. Looks strong pre-release. Falls off hard post.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I wrote this is in the Dixie Kong support topic a month ago. I am very surprised there is not more support for this legendary character.

I feel exactly the same way. I was not even planning on following this Smash Bros. game that much. I had basically retired from speculation after the June 2015 Smash 4 DLC update (where Lucas, Roy, and Ryu got released). I thought Ridley was likely never going to happen at that point (due to Sakurai's own statements in November 2014), and I thought Roy's return was a good ending point for me. I only made two posts on this site after June 2015 (one in the second half of 2015 and only one post in the entirety of 2016). I considered myself done with speculation and I said during the Smash 4 speculation period that I felt that game would be the last game in the series I would follow, regardless of whether the end was satisfactory or not.

When I returned in April 2018, I said I would not be as active this time around, and that my goals would just to be throw my two-cents in for various support topics and to do another iteration of "Ultimate Newcomer Analysis Topic", which has been a tradition since 2007. Really, Ultimate being unveiled only two years after the conclusion of Smash 4 DLC is a big reason why I came back at all.

My expectations were exceeded beyond my wildest expectations with the proper Ultimate unveil at E3 2018. Not only were there no cuts, but every single veteran ever in the history of the series managed to return, even the likes of Pichu and Young Link. We had nearly every stage from Smash 64, Melee, Brawl, and Smash 4 coming back too. And to top it all off, my single most wanted character for the history of the franchise since I started following it, Ridley, was finally confirmed as a newcomer. Ridley! The character whom I thought was possibly de-confirmed forever only three years ago.

While I did not become as active with speculation as I was with the prior periods, my interest was now on par with what it was for prior games in the series. Getting every single veteran to returns plus Ridley was a dream come true. Even though we were told by Sakurai there were only a few more newcomers left, I did not care. I got much more than what I was hoping for. The 8/8 Nintendo Direct further solidified this by giving the Belmonts (Castlevania is among my top 3 favorite non-Nintendo franchises), K. Rool, and Dark Samus (who would have thought this would ever happen six months ago?).

Ultimate truly looks to be living up to its name. However, as pepiux said, there is only a single character left that is dear to me that I feel is still missing. Dixie Kong. She was among my favorite gaming heroes during the 90's (especially the mid 90's). She has always been by far my favorite character for the Donkey Kong series and its a shame she had to wait behind Diddy Kong and K. Rool for so long. Such a shame she had to face such bad luck (she was even planned for Brawl, but never retooled as her own separate character).

Back in 2010, I had written an essay entitled, "Ridley: The Last Nintendo All-Star". Perhaps it was hubris to make such a claim back then (afterall Little Mac certainly had great credentials back then, and you could argue the same for the likes of K. Rool, Dixie Kong, Toad, and possibly Bowser Jr. back then as well). However, with all of those characters now in, the only other ones left that I think could have that moniker is Toad, Waddle Dee (maybe), and of course, the monkey girl with the whirl, Dixie Kong herself.

I am not optimistic on Dixie Kong's prospects right now. I personally believe (I know a lot of you will be very upset at this) that there are only two more fighters on the base roster (Ken and Incineroar), of which a screenshot of the former has already been leaked. What Dixie Kong's fate or role in Ultimate's base game I honestly cannot say. Assist Trophy or an appearance in Diddy Kong's Final Smash are possibilities. However, it could be a case as was in Smash 4, where she has no important NPC role at all in the game.

If that is the case, it could be that she might be a prospect for DLC. However, even becoming DLC would be an uphill battle. Unlike the base roster, Dixie Kong would have to compete with many contemporary characters for slots (ARMS, Rex & Pyrra, Fire Emblem Three Houses Character, Generation 8 Pokemon) as well as the fact that third-party newcomers tend to dominate Smash DLC. Unless Sakurai views Dixie Kong as a cut above the rest, her prospects are looking cloudy for DLC. However, even with clouds, sometimes it does not rain.

If Dixie Kong fails to get in as DLC for Ultimate, I will still be extremely happy with the roster. With the exception of her, I got everything I wanted for the Smash Bros. series. I do not think following the next Smash Bros. game just for Dixie Kong alone would be worth it in my eyes, especially considering the next game is likely to strip much of the content I currently love in Ultimate.

The main theme of Ultimate seems triumphant, but at the same time has a sort of melancholy undertone to it. As though its going to be curtain call for many of the characters that are part of its roster. Sakurai himself that stated that this most likely will be the only opportunity to bring back the entire cast.

Super Smash Bros. has been a franchise extremely dear to me since I first learned of its existence back in January 1999. In many ways, it was a celebration of my love of video games in general. However, like with pepiux, I have been losing interest in video games over the course of this decade. I have a lot less time for them than I did when I was younger and I simply do not have the patience for a lot of different types of games like I used to.

Even though K. Rool has been confirmed, it does not seem like Dixie Kong has exploded in popularity like I expected her. However, even though she does not seem to have legions of passionate supporters, she does seem to have a ton of people like her and thinks she deserves to be in. This topic has more actual supporters than any other character with the exceptions of Isaac and maybe Bandanna Dee.

This was a similar phenomenon back during when I was supporting Roy's return to Smash Bros. There were not many loud and passionate Roy supporters, but he definitely had a ton of people that liked and supported him.

Although the Roy fanbase did not have the screaming legions that many other fanbases had during pre-Smash 4, we were tight knit and determined to see our boy finally make his return.

With the original Smash Bros., I really wanted Metroid to get more recognition and be revived. Samus in particular was one of my favorite gaming heroes. However, unlike all the other gaming heroes I cherished, very few knew about her and Metroid in general. Samus was an underdog. I was always grateful for whatever Samus cameos happened in games (Super Mario RPG, Kirby Super Star, and Kirby's Dream Land 3). However, learning that Samus, would be among seven other characters to represent the very best of Nintendo was extraordinary. Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Yoshi, Kirby, Fox, and Pikachu were all icons who all had major appearances recently, with only Samus having her last game all the way back in 1994. I learned of Smash Bros.'s existence from a Metroid fansite (Metroid Database) either in December 1998 or January 1999. It was from then on that Smash Bros. became one of my favorite gaming franchises.

Now. Nearly 20 years later. There is another gaming heroine that I wish to see in. Dixie Kong, like Samus in the mid 90's, is facing an uphill battle and does not quite get the recognition she deserves. It would be fitting if Dixie Kong were added in as a newcomer for Ultimate. Samus and Dixie Kong will be bookends for me, Nintendo's first two all-star female heroes.

I am not sure how this is going to end, and as with Roy and his army in the manga scans above, we are facing an uphill battle. Dixie Kong is a character I cherished from childhood, and many others here feel the same. Heck, I even had that large Dixie Kong figurine seen in the screenshot on the last page, and it was among my favorite toys during my childhood (there was very few gaming merchandise during the mid 90's).

In 2.5 months the journey either ends (though either a confirmation or de-confirmation), or we will find ourselves going forward another year and a half (DLC for for Ultimate will probably go on for another year and a half, maybe even two years).

Regardless, Dixie Kong for many is the last character that comes up as a major desire, especially among Smash Bros. fans who grew up during the 90's. She was a pioneer and to this day probably among the most iconic female gaming characters of all time. She was the only main Kong to never have been kidnapped by K. Rool, whereas both DK and Diddy have been captured twice by K. Rool), and for many children, regardless of gender, most wanted to play as her despite her girly girl design. She was just a fun character to play as with a lot of subtle personality.

Dixie Kong is a fantastic character and long overdue for her playable debut in Smash Bros. I hope Sakurai refurbishes his notes on Dixie Kong back during Brawl to at least make developing Dixie Kong easier on him and his team.

Dixie Kong is more than just the last character I would really like to see in Smash Bros., she represents a possible closing chapter for my interest in the Smash Bros. series. Even if she does not become playable in the end, I am still very happy with how Ultimate is appearing to be, and as I said earlier, I am not going to follow another game in the series just for Dixie Kong alone. It is my personal hope that she finally is added in this time around, whether on the base game or as DLC.

Keep it up Dixie Kong fans.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I wrote this is in the Dixie Kong support topic a month ago. I am very surprised there is not more support for this legendary character. She was one of Nintendo's original heroines, and maybe the first heroine for a major hit game outside of the

I feel exactly the same way. I was not even planning on following this Smash Bros. game that much. I had basically retired from speculation after the June 2015 Smash 4 DLC update (where Lucas, Roy, and Ryu got released). I thought Ridley was likely never going to happen at that point (due to Sakurai's own statements in November 2014), and I thought Roy's return was a good ending point for me. I only made two posts on this site after June 2015 (one in the second half of 2015 and only one post in the entirety of 2016). I considered myself done with speculation and I said during the Smash 4 speculation period that I felt that game would be the last game in the series I would follow, regardless of whether the end was satisfactory or not.

When I returned in April 2018, I said I would not be as active this time around, and that my goals would just to be throw my two-cents in for various support topics and to do another iteration of "Ultimate Newcomer Analysis Topic", which has been a tradition since 2007. Really, Ultimate being unveiled only two years after the conclusion of Smash 4 DLC is a big reason why I came back at all.

My expectations were exceeded beyond my wildest expectations with the proper Ultimate unveil at E3 2018. Not only were there no cuts, but every single veteran ever in the history of the series managed to return, even the likes of Pichu and Young Link. We had nearly every stage from Smash 64, Melee, Brawl, and Smash 4 coming back too. And to top it all off, my single most wanted character for the history of the franchise since I started following it, Ridley, was finally confirmed as a newcomer. Ridley! The character whom I thought was possibly de-confirmed forever only three years ago.

While I did not become as active with speculation as I was with the prior periods, my interest was now on par with what it was for prior games in the series. Getting every single veteran to returns plus Ridley was a dream come true. Even though we were told by Sakurai there were only a few more newcomers left, I did not care. I got much more than what I was hoping for. The 8/8 Nintendo Direct further solidified this by giving the Belmonts (Castlevania is among my top 3 favorite non-Nintendo franchises), K. Rool, and Dark Samus (who would have thought this would ever happen six months ago?).

Ultimate truly looks to be living up to its name. However, as pepiux said, there is only a single character left that is dear to me that I feel is still missing. Dixie Kong. She was among my favorite gaming heroes during the 90's (especially the mid 90's). She has always been by far my favorite character for the Donkey Kong series and its a shame she had to wait behind Diddy Kong and K. Rool for so long. Such a shame she had to face such bad luck (she was even planned for Brawl, but never retooled as her own separate character).

Back in 2010, I had written an essay entitled, "Ridley: The Last Nintendo All-Star". Perhaps it was hubris to make such a claim back then (afterall Little Mac certainly had great credentials back then, and you could argue the same for the likes of K. Rool, Dixie Kong, Toad, and possibly Bowser Jr. back then as well). However, with all of those characters now in, the only other ones left that I think could have that moniker is Toad, Waddle Dee (maybe), and of course, the monkey girl with the whirl, Dixie Kong herself.

I am not optimistic on Dixie Kong's prospects right now. I personally believe (I know a lot of you will be very upset at this) that there are only two more fighters on the base roster (Ken and Incineroar), of which a screenshot of the former has already been leaked. What Dixie Kong's fate or role in Ultimate's base game I honestly cannot say. Assist Trophy or an appearance in Diddy Kong's Final Smash are possibilities. However, it could be a case as was in Smash 4, where she has no important NPC role at all in the game.

If that is the case, it could be that she might be a prospect for DLC. However, even becoming DLC would be an uphill battle. Unlike the base roster, Dixie Kong would have to compete with many contemporary characters for slots (ARMS, Rex & Pyrra, Fire Emblem Three Houses Character, Generation 8 Pokemon) as well as the fact that third-party newcomers tend to dominate Smash DLC. Unless Sakurai views Dixie Kong as a cut above the rest, her prospects are looking cloudy for DLC. However, even with clouds, sometimes it does not rain.

If Dixie Kong fails to get in as DLC for Ultimate, I will still be extremely happy with the roster. With the exception of her, I got everything I wanted for the Smash Bros. series. I do not think following the next Smash Bros. game just for Dixie Kong alone would be worth it in my eyes, especially considering the next game is likely to strip much of the content I currently love in Ultimate.

The main theme of Ultimate seems triumphant, but at the same time has a sort of melancholy undertone to it. As though its going to be curtain call for many of the characters that are part of its roster. Sakurai himself that stated that this most likely will be the only opportunity to bring back the entire cast.

Super Smash Bros. has been a franchise extremely dear to me since I first learned of its existence back in January 1999. In many ways, it was a celebration of my love of video games in general. However, like with pepiux, I have been losing interest in video games over the course of this decade. I have a lot less time for them than I did when I was younger and I simply do not have the patience for a lot of different types of games like I used to.

Even though K. Rool has been confirmed, it does not seem like Dixie Kong has exploded in popularity like I expected her. However, even though she does not seem to have legions of passionate supporters, she does seem to have a ton of people like her and thinks she deserves to be in. This topic has more actual supporters than any other character with the exceptions of Isaac and maybe Bandanna Dee.

This was a similar phenomenon back during when I was supporting Roy's return to Smash Bros. There were not many loud and passionate Roy supporters, but he definitely had a ton of people that liked and supported him.

Although the Roy fanbase did not have the screaming legions that many other fanbases had during pre-Smash 4, we were tight knit and determined to see our boy finally make his return.

With the original Smash Bros., I really wanted Metroid to get more recognition and be revived. Samus in particular was one of my favorite gaming heroes. However, unlike all the other gaming heroes I cherished, very few knew about her and Metroid in general. Samus was an underdog. I was always grateful for whatever Samus cameos happened in games (Super Mario RPG, Kirby Super Star, and Kirby's Dream Land 3). However, learning that Samus, would be among seven other characters to represent the very best of Nintendo was extraordinary. Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Yoshi, Kirby, Fox, and Pikachu were all icons who all had major appearances recently, with only Samus having her last game all the way back in 1994. I learned of Smash Bros.'s existence from a Metroid fansite (Metroid Database) either in December 1998 or January 1999. It was from then on that Smash Bros. became one of my favorite gaming franchises.

Now. Nearly 20 years later. There is another gaming heroine that I wish to see in. Dixie Kong, like Samus in the mid 90's, is facing an uphill battle and does not quite get the recognition she deserves. It would be fitting if Dixie Kong were added in as a newcomer for Ultimate. Samus and Dixie Kong will be bookends for me, Nintendo's first two all-star female heroes.

I am not sure how this is going to end, and as with Roy and his army in the manga scans above, we are facing an uphill battle. Dixie Kong is a character I cherished from childhood, and many others here feel the same. Heck, I even had that large Dixie Kong figurine seen in the screenshot on the last page, and it was among my favorite toys during my childhood (there was very few gaming merchandise during the mid 90's).

In 2.5 months the journey either ends (though either a confirmation or de-confirmation), or we will find ourselves going forward another year and a half (DLC for for Ultimate will probably go on for another year and a half, maybe even two years).

Regardless, Dixie Kong for many is the last character that comes up as a major desire, especially among Smash Bros. fans who grew up during the 90's. She was a pioneer and to this day probably among the most iconic female gaming characters of all time. She was the only main Kong to never have been kidnapped by K. Rool, whereas both DK and Diddy have been captured twice by K. Rool), and for many children, regardless of gender, most wanted to play as her despite her girly girl design. She was just a fun character to play as with a lot of subtle personality.

Dixie Kong is a fantastic character and long overdue for her playable debut in Smash Bros. I hope Sakurai refurbishes his notes on Dixie Kong back during Brawl to at least make developing Dixie Kong easier on him and his team.

Dixie Kong is more than just the last character I would really like to see in Smash Bros., she represents a possible closing chapter for my interest in the Smash Bros. series. Even if she does not become playable in the end, I am still very happy with how Ultimate is appearing to be, and as I said earlier, I am not going to follow another game in the series just for Dixie Kong alone. It is my personal hope that she finally is added in this time around, whether on the base game or as DLC.

Uh yeah. W-what he said.

Polar Bair

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jac398
Holy ****, I didn't think it was possible to make posts that long.
I love DKC, but I think if Dixie hasn't been revealed yet, Sakurai has made one of those trademark weird creative decisions and not included her. Even though she's the most obvious echo fighter in the world after Shadow and would be making a lot of people happy for low effort. He must feel like K. Rool covered that already.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

ChronoBound ChronoBound
Pls cover that with a spoiler tag
But wouldn't a hypothetical hazardless Brinstar not have destroyable platforms?

If Brinstar didn't have the destroyable Middle/side platforms, would it work in competitive?

Also, Unova League is a little different in that its "stage spike zone" is a little lower than it would be on a stage like PKMN stadium, which at least makes it a little different. Also, iirc, the two platforms are closer together than the ones of PS1, so that might be good for it.

I really hope the competitive community gives Hazardless Unova a chance.
The problem with those platforms is that they get really wonky without the supports. Best scenario would be they just become intangible and the little balls in the middle are indestructible, but even then, the main platform has its own issues in its size.

I really, REALLY hope Unova League is legal. It's by far my favorite Smash stage in all of the games, Gen 5 is still my favorite gen and I couldn't have thought of a better stage to represent it: it has the league, N's Castle and the two legendaries, all I would need to be more hype would be character cameos.
And it would actually be legal were it not for Reshiram's "light the whole damn stage on fire" thing(Zekrom's hazards are as telegraphed as Halberd's and the temporary walk offs aren't much of a nuisance).

D

Deleted member

snip

This is probably the worst beating of literally any character I've seen in a while. No holding back.

This game keeps getting better and better by the day. Seeing Ganon completely destroying Bayo there is amazing, and is my new pre-release gameplay highlight.

TyrantLizardKing

Smash Lord

That was...so beautiful to watch.
View attachment 171189

Seems crunchii might just be trolling ending with Ge...
Holy crap guys General Grievous is finally making it in.
no seriously either Nintendo was dumb enough to put a SMRPG track in their press server or Crunchii is a fake ****
Plot twist: Jon St. John accepts the role, on the condition his usual character is brought in.
At last, BIG THE CAT CASTS HIS LINE!
I really like the darkness effects Ganondorf has on his moves now, makes them a lot easier to visualize.
Good to see UAir is even more stupid than before. Also, damn, Up B might actually be a kill move offstage now, it has always looked super dope but now I'll be able to disrespect people with it.

WFT is a huge outlier in all of Smash considering:
-F-Zero and Mother own at least 70% of their popularity to Smash.
-FE is where it is now thanks to Marth and Roy in Melee.
-People give a damn about Ice Climbers, ROB and Duck Hunt because of Smash
-Shulk himself helped to bring a lot of interest to Xenoblade
Ganon's upair actually got nerfed, in previous games it was much faster and in Smash 4 it could hit below in an almost semi-spike manner. In Ultimate it's slower with less range, but definitely still looks effective.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I decided to look at the pictures of the stage rather than just using my memory of them.

I suppose the bumpy nature of Brinstar's main and right platform could hinder its (hazardless) viability. But I feel like if Hazardless Brinstar has non-destructable terrain, it has some potential.

As for my claims about PS vs UPL

It appears that UPL's platforms aren't exactly closer together, but rather, they are higher.
If you were to do, say, a Link Up-tilt under PS' platforms, it would reach through, but for UPL, I don't think it would.
Furthermore, as stated previously, UPL has more vertically sloped edges, rather than Pokemon Stadium, where it's possible to go halfway under.
1540247801448.png

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
Even if it was true and he ended up with the song I still don't like the dude enough to take him seriously haha
He's just someone who uploads music, he knows nothing and it hurts to see people trust him, and that's coming from someone who has OFFICIAL in his name.

92MilesPrower

Smash Ace
*AUX CALL PUSH SELECT*

Snake: I still can’t believe that Mario has been around for such a long time, and yet he’s still going on so many new adventures. All I can even ask is “What HASN’T he done yet?”

Colonel: Believe it or not, Mario has actually had many different professions aside from his obvious jobs such as being a plumber, a carpenter, an athlete, and a doctor. He’s actually done tons more than you may think, Snake.

Snake: Surely he couldn’t have had that many different careers, right? He fights Bowser to save Peach, goes kart racing, and hosts “Mario Parties” every so often. How can he have more time on his hands when he already does that and then some?

Colonel: I’m not sure how he finds the time, but Mario has had careers such as a cement factory worker, a tennis umpire, a boxing referee, an artist, a toy maker, and an animal trainer. I suppose you could say that he’s a jack of all trades.

Snake: Boxing referee? Animal trainer? When and where did he get the training for jobs like those?! And how is he still able to do what he normally does?

Colonel: All I can say is that it’s a complete mystery, despite how impressive it is.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Holy crap guys General Grievous is finally making it in.
no seriously either Nintendo was dumb enough to put a SMRPG track in their press server or Crunchii is a fake ****
I think it's the later he's getting pretty obvious
In fact, I'd say he's getting desperate...
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:

SigmaMewtwo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SigmaMewtwo
3DS FC
4957-6442-1100
Switch FC
SW-7484-8678-9192
I wrote this is in the Dixie Kong support topic a month ago. I am very surprised there is not more support for this legendary character.

Honestly, she's probably my most wanted character from a Nintendo IP not confirmed yet, and will continue to support her throughout the DLC phase if she doesn't make it into base (she was my vote for the Smash 4 Ballot). Ever since her appearance in DKC2, she's been my favorite Kong, and for many of the reasons you've stated. Heck, seeing her return for Tropical Freeze gives me hope that she could indeed make it into Ultimate, especially now that we have K. Rool in.

In my mind, Dixie would be the perfect way to cap off DKC representation in Smash. I'm just hoping beyond hope that now's her time to make it in, but even if she doesn't, I'm still extremely satisfied with how Ultimate is shaping up so far and will have loads of fun with it for years to come.

amazonevan19

Smash Ace

Ok yeah he's an attention *****

Also he confirmed the codes were fake

Last edited:

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253

Knew it. I do gotta commend him for actually getting some people to believe him.

Last edited:

Flyboy

Smash Hero

Us: "Oh yeah he's fake because reliable sources show that he's kind of a troll and everyone and their mother knows that Geno/Beware the Forest Mushrooms is the easiest way to spark interest with the Smash Community. Let's stop paying attention to him."
Him: "HAHA!!! JOKE'S ON YOU I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE STUPID, YOU'RE ALL SO GULLIBLE, DO YOU LIKE MY EPIC TROLL???"

what a nerd

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Seeing those pictures of Unova League makes me sad that we'll never get a Gen 3 stage :(
Or any significant Gen 3 content at all ... unless RayRay comes back as a boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom