• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Questionmark222

Smash Journeyman
please give the most detailed report afterward
i don't want you recording and getting nintendo'd
You're doing the Lord's word.

Please see if you can record whatever it is and post it, if you can. They said no "streaming" but unless there's a prohibition on all recording in general, I'm sure you could maybe sneak some cell phone camera footage.
Well … crap, I completely forgot about the "no streaming" part... it seems like I ain't going anywhere, since the event is most likely private based on that info.

Last edited:

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Wow. I've never seen the "users who are viewing this thread" tab filled with so many... users.
*old timey voice* I have... back in my day, before the drought, there were users viewing the thread beyond the eyes can see.

Last edited:

Untouch

Smash Master
Sadly it was in the same thread. SUPPOSEDLY posted by the same guy.

However both accounts were Anon. So who's to say they were the same person?
The Dixie/Banjo picture was the OP, the Geno picture was posted later.
They both share the same broken english (seemingly trying to imitate someone trying to translate from japanese to english based on how they call Dixie a "dash fighter").

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
This week's track is Flash Man from Mega Man 2.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
This week's music is Megaman's Flashman stage. Sigh, can we get a track from Xenoblade, Star Fox and Earthbound please!?

Last edited:

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Track this week is an absolute BANGER.

which one of us posted this one
I think it was Vergeben #6--he's the newest recruit, still not getting the hang of being Vergeben. I think it's Vergeben #3. Stop it Vergeben #6, I know what you're doing. We are one, we are Vergeben.

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
So I guess we're doubling up on franchises now. I wanted to hear WarioWare or Xenoblade music, so that just got a whole lot less likely.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
As soon as Mother 3 gets released in the U.S.
Psssst... I wouldn't mention Mother 3 around Reggie. I heard he burned a guy alive for asking.... (not to mention that poor woman who thought they couldn't showcase Smash 4 at Best Buy)

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So I guess we're doubling up on franchises now. I wanted to hear WarioWare or Xenoblade music, so that just got a whole lot less likely.
They don't have to showcase every series' type of music by launch, the only guarantee are character reveals and their corresponding blog posts.

Psssst... I wouldn't mention Mother 3 around Reggie. I heard he burned a guy alive for asking.... (not to mention that poor woman who thought they couldn't showcase Smash 4 at Best Buy)
Why would he burn someone over something he actually wants to do? :thinking:

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
So the Flash Man remix is by Keiichi Okabe. He's done a lot of great soundtracks, but of more recent note, he composed the Nier: Automata soundtrack.

NineS NineS

Last edited:

NineS

Smash Lord
The Nintendo Ninjas will never get me alive.

I'll make my own Reggie Fils-Amech. It'll likely have an oddly disturbing circilar smiling mask though. I have to avoid copyright issues somehow.
It'll be called the Reggie Fils-Amil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom