• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arymle Roseanne

Smash Lord
So because I'm a scrub at the Smash Roster Maker, I thought I would just would post a roster I came up with I was in charge of Smash.
Super Mario and Yoshi: :ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultbowser::ultrosalina::ultyoshi:(Paper Mario) (Geno)
Donkey Kong: :ultdk::ultdiddy::ultkrool:(Dixie Kong)
Legend of Zelda: :ultlink::ultzelda::ultsheik::ultganondorf:(A Link Between Worlds Link) (Skull Kid) (Impa)
Metroid: :ultsamus::ultzss::ultridley::ultdarksamus:(Sylux)
Kirby: :ultkirby::ultmetaknight::ultkingdedede:(Bandana Waddle Dee)
Star Fox: :ultfox::ultfalco::ultwolf:
Pokemon: :ultpikachu::ultjigglypuff::ultmewtwo::ultlucario::ultgreninja:(Zoroark) (Incineroar)
Kid Icarus: :ultpit::ultpalutena:
Fire Emblem: :ultmarth:Either :ultrobinor:ultcorrin: (Three Houses Protagonist)
Xenoblade Chronicles: :ultshulk:(Rex & Pyra)
WarioWare: :ultwario: (Waluigi) (Ashely)
Animal Crossing: :ultvillager::ultisabelle:
Splatoon: :ultinkling: (Octoling)
ARMS: (Spring Man) (Ribbon Girl)
Other Characters::ultfalcon::ultness::ultlucas::ulticeclimbers::ultgnw::ultrob::ultduckhunt:(Mach Rider) (Isaac)
Third Party Characters: :ultsonic::ultmegaman::ultpacman:Either :ultsnake:or:ultcloud::ultsimon: (Monster Hunter) (Ryu Hayabusa) (Flynn-SMT)
What do you all think?
You win bub! I would like the Koopalings but this would be good.

Last edited:

lizard1929

Smash Journeyman
Are we counting echoes as newcomers.
I see the number 74 to include echoes being thrown around despite the main website being at 68.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Let’s say Sakurai once again holds a ballot but, this time, it’s the Ultimate Ballot! Instead of voting for a character, the ballot has spaces for:
  • Character
  • Stage
  • Item
  • Assist Trophy
  • Pokeball Pokemon
  • Boss
  • Music
You can only vote for one per category obv. I’ll post mine up later so it’s easier for people to copy and paste if they want.

Let’s go!
Hm...
  • Character: Skull Kid
  • Stage: New World (Minecraft)
  • Item: Ender Pearl
  • Assist Trophy: Mallow
  • Pokeball Pokemon: Gastly
  • Boss: Gruntilda
  • Music: Beware the Forest's Mushrooms
Each one chosen so each of my wanted characters have a chance to get in :) (Gastly is there for Gengar; admittedly that doesn't increase Gengar's chances)

(I'd also like new Pikmin and Mother characters but I don't see my method increasing their chances :I )

Last edited:

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Today I finally picked up a Nintendo Switch. This is the first home console I have purchased since 2006 (when I got the Nintendo Wii at launch). Truth be told, Ridley is not just a game seller, he is a system seller! Seriously, I was sold on a Switch after the E3 2018 Smash Bros. Direct. I already bought three games for my Switch: Super Mario Odyssey, Captain Toad, and Sonic Mania Plus. Just another 2.5 months to go until Ultimate's release.

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
People better not be disrespecting Uncharted! That is one of the finest game series ever, from top to bottom.

I get if "realistic" action games aren't your thing, but slinging mud over series you've never played because of some erroneous color fetish is just plain wrong.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I couldn’t care less about a stupid music theory, verge, leaks, and whatever the community considers the “bull**** topic of the minute”. It’s all quite tiring and petty. I’ve basically checked out of the entire leak discussion after yesterday and really only pay attention to it since...well...it’s my job to. I just wanna discuss Smash speculation in its purest form; no matter how brain numbing it is.

Anyways,
Let’s say Sakurai once again holds a ballot but, this time, it’s the Ultimate Ballot! Instead of voting for a character, the ballot has spaces for:
  • Character
  • Stage
  • Item
  • Assist Trophy
  • Pokeball Pokemon
  • Boss
  • Music
You can only vote for one per category obv. I’ll post mine up later so it’s easier for people to copy and paste if they want.

Let’s go!
- Character: Phoenix Wright
- Stage: Courtroom No. 4 (the one that gets blown up)
- Item: Breidablik - basically the Fire Emblem equivalent of the Poké Ball
- Assist Trophy: Reinhardt - picks a target, gallops across the stage, and deletes them with two zaps of Dire Thunder
- Poké Ball Pokémon: Mawile (I haven't played Pokémon in years and this was my favourite when I still did, so)
- Boss: Duma, with his eyeball laser
- Music: Too many to list, so I guess The End of the Raging Winds/Waves/whatever since everyone likes that one

LoboRundas

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LoboRundas
3DS FC
4098-3496-0921
Switch FC
SW 6696 1795 2392
Today I finally picked up a Nintendo Switch. This is the first home console I have purchased since 2006 (when I got the Nintendo Wii at launch). Truth be told, Ridley is not just a game seller, he is a system seller! Seriously, I was sold on a Switch after the E3 2018 Smash Bros. Direct. I already bought three games for my Switch: Super Mario Odyssey, Captain Toad, and Sonic Mania Plus. Just another 2.5 months to go until Ultimate's release.
Same, just like the WiiU I will buy the switch for Smash, I'm going to try and get the Smash Switch Bundle as having the game in digital is really comfortable and handy when travelling.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I couldn’t care less about a stupid music theory, verge, leaks, and whatever the community considers the “bull**** topic of the minute”. It’s all quite tiring and petty. I’ve basically checked out of the entire leak discussion after yesterday and really only pay attention to it since...well...it’s my job to. I just wanna discuss Smash speculation in its purest form; no matter how brain numbing it is.

Anyways,
  • Character
  • Stage
  • Item
  • Assist Trophy
  • Pokeball Pokemon
  • Boss
  • Music

Let’s go!
Character: Boshi
Stage: Crafted World
Item: Fuzzy
Assist Trophy: Prince Froggy
Pokeball Pokemon: Uhhhh.....
Boss: Raphael the Raven
Music: Mechonis Field - Xenoblade Chronicles

monadoboy

Smash Lord
  • Character - Lora
  • Stage - Torna
  • Item - Deku Leaf
  • Assist Trophy - Fortnite player that does a default dance and disappears
  • Pokeball Pokemon - Sudowoodo
  • Boss - Ultra Necrozma
  • Music - Battle!! (XC2 Torna)

BrytonJ

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-5522-4120-7832

Anyways,
  • Character
  • Stage
  • Item
  • Assist Trophy
  • Pokeball Pokemon
  • Boss
  • Music

Let’s go!
Thats fun lemme see uhhhhhhh

Character: Chibi-Robo (My ultimate wish)
Stage: Submerged Castle (From Pikmin 2, with a Waterwraith stage hazard! Was considering a Chibi-Robo stage but nothing seemed that interesting. Guess Robots don't get stages lol.)
Item: Furniture (Basically the leaf furniture from animal crossing. You throw it and it turns into a piece of furniture causing big damage. Sometimes you get lucky and it's something big like a piano or a couch. Sometimes you get unlucky and its a teddy bear or a tissue box.)
Assist Trophy: Frank (Playing through Earthbound recently and I love this guy. When you summon him he comes out swingin.)
Pokeball: Tropius (My all time fav pokemon. He would cause a big whirlwind to blow you off the stage and he would leave fruit behind afterward.)
Boss: Emperor Bulblax (The most iconic Pikmin boss. It couldn't be anyone else in my mind.)
Music: The Final Trial (More Pikmin I know. This is probably my all time favorite track in any video game. It's perfect for the setting and it's, in my mind, the essential essence of the aesthetics of Pikmin: childlike and playful on the surface, but with kind of an underlying, unspoken, more grim reality.)

Last edited:

Door Key Pig

Smash Lord
ive ben doing some thinking base on whats ben happening this might be the roster but still likely wrong though with a give or take of 1-2

View attachment 166814

and loz has nothing to do with skull kid
I'm calling it now, this be the base roster but with Chorus Kids instead of Skull Kid! We were so close to getting a RH rep last time and if he can go back and try putting Chrom in again, why not also the Chorus Kids?

drag0nscythe

Smash Master

Anyways,
  • Character
  • Stage
  • Item
  • Assist Trophy
  • Pokeball Pokemon
  • Boss
  • Music

Let’s go!
Goemon
Peach mountain stage
Riding mouse robot
Wise man monoshiri
Taillow
Kabuki
Impact - dash dash dash

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I'm calling it now, this be the base roster but with Chorus Kids instead of Skull Kid! We were so close to getting a RH rep last time and if he can go back and try putting Chrom in again, why not also the Chorus Kids?
I mentioned give or take 1-2 but yea that could be the case as well

I chose skull kid over chorus for the reasoning of missing in action if he pops up as assist again that’s all she wrote

Probably being replaced by the moon and the Rampling evil mushroom

(To explain the mushroom one of skull kids tricks was reversing all players direction the mushroom does that too but only one at a time depending on who you shoot)

Last edited:

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199

Anyways,
  • Character
  • Stage
  • Item
  • Assist Trophy
  • Pokeball Pokemon
  • Boss
  • Music

Let’s go!

• Character- Rex and Pyra
  • Stage- Goremtt
  • Item- Ice Flower (Freezes the player)
  • Assist Trophy- Amy
  • Pokeball Pokemon - Any of the Ultra Beasts
  • Boss- Ultra Necrozma and Aion
  • Music- You will recall our name

Arymle Roseanne

Smash Lord

Anyways,
  • Character
  • Stage
  • Item
  • Assist Trophy
  • Pokeball Pokemon
  • Boss
  • Music Snomads Homecoming

Let’s go!
  • Character: Dixie Kong
  • Stage: Frozen DK Jungle
  • Item: Coconut gun
  • Assist Trophy: One of the Snowmads
  • Pokeball Pokemon: Vulpix
  • Boss: Lord Fredrick
  • Music: Snomads Homecoming

AzureFlame4

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4811-6946-8468
Anyways,
  • Character
  • Stage
  • Item
  • Assist Trophy
  • Pokeball Pokemon
  • Boss
  • Music

Let’s go!
Character: Phoenix Wright
Stage: Traveling stage that goes through different parts of a court case. Murder scene, Phoenix's office, court room, detention center, and whatever else.
Item: Magatama. Causes psyche locks to appear for awhile forcing opponents to stand still for the duration.
Assist Trophy: Maya Fey. She can summon the form of the last fighter to die and fights as them for a little while.
Pokeball Pokemon: Incineroar. Who else?
Boss: Black Knight. I don't necessarily want him as a playable character and think he would sick as a boss fight.
Music: Something like this-

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
I know it's impossible to have a wrong opinion but goddamn you are trying.
*Rolls eyes*

you sound like a pretentious Nintendo fan who thinks he’s superior because he only plays Nintendo games. You’re not unique just because you play Mario and Zelda instead of Uncharted and Gears of War

I had this mindset when I was like 12. Get over yourself
You sound like you're jumping to conclusions. I never claimed to be unique or superior. I only claimed that I'm sick of washed up has-beens with massive insecurity issues dominating over half of the industry and culture.

Fairly certain you're talking about Joel from The Last of Us, not Nathan Drake.
Oh, that's what his name was. Why the hell did I mix those two up?

so you haven’t even played the games and don’t know the characters’ personalities but you hate the characters?
As you clearly saw, people clarified that I was mistaken when I name-dropped Nathan Drake. Besides, I've seen enough reviews and footage online to know that Kratos is a microcosm of everything I find abhorrent about modern video games.

Also HZD isn’t even remotely trying to be realistic. What are you on?
It wasn't?

Ironic. A cartoony game about robot dinosaurs offers a more realistic picture of what natural environments look like then the last decade of video games ever had.

And that’s ignoring that most games these days aren’t even brown/grey anymore. That was a thing back in like 2008. What year are you living in?
A year where everyone wants to be either Dark Souls, The Witcher 3, The Walking Dead, or PUBG.

Might I add that for certain games, the lack of color is a deliberate design decision because it conveys a desolate atmosphere?
Then STOP. MAKING. EVERYTHING. A. DESOLATE. ATMOSPHERE.

It's not that hard, people.

Which Smash character would you have a drink with?
I don't drink (not old enough, and it doesn't interest me), but if it meant getting to meet Samus in person...

Anyways,
  • Character
  • Stage
  • Item
  • Assist Trophy
  • Pokeball Pokemon
  • Boss
  • Music

Let’s go!
Character- Linkle
Stage- Bowser's Castle
Item- Squid Beakon
Assist Trophy- Rundas
Pokeball Pokemon- Gallade
Boss- Egg Dragoon
Music- One Winged Angel

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

Anyways,
  • Character
  • Stage
  • Item
  • Assist Trophy
  • Pokeball Pokemon
  • Boss
  • Music

Let’s go!
Character-Ashley in my dreams Assist Trophies can be upgraded

Stage-Castle Bleck

Item-Chicken Bomb

Assist Trophy-Dimentio/Francis couldn't decide

Pokeball Pokemon-Poipole

Boss-Count Bleck/Ultra Necrozma still couldn't decide

Music-The Ultimate Show/Ultra Necrozma really couldn't decide

This is basically my list of things that will never happen :laugh:.

Last edited:

ganondorf_22

Smash Journeyman
  • Character: Takamaru
  • Stage: The boardroom from DJ Shadow’s “Nobody Speaks” video.
  • Item: the crown that turns people into [character]ette.
  • Assist Trophy: The hand of God, which punishes all players for participating in this terrible game.
  • Pokeball Pokemon: Professor Oak
  • Boss: Climate change
  • Music: Pokémon anime opening theme song

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion

Anyways,
  • Character
  • Stage
  • Item
  • Assist Trophy
  • Pokeball Pokemon
  • Boss
  • Music

Let’s go!
  • Professor Layton
  • Mario Party
  • Soul Edge (If I can't get Nightmare might as well get his sword)
  • Poochy
  • Buzzwole
  • Metal gear REX (with Liquid Snake piloting)
  • Rules of Nature

P.Kat

Smash Champion
  • Character
  • Stage
  • Item
  • Assist Trophy
  • Pokeball Pokemon
  • Boss
  • Music

Let’s go!
- Character: Amaterasu
- Stage: Leftherian Archipelago (Xenoblade Chronicles 2)
- Item: Skell - Pilot a Skell with flight, speed, and destructive power. However it can be destroyed, which means instant death for the pilot.
- Assist Trophy: Risky Boots from Shantae.
- Pokeball Pokémon: Give me back Ho-oh.
- Boss: Master Xehanort from Kingdom Hearts.
- Music: Champion Iris theme
Which Smash character would you have a drink with?
Sheik, so I could ask her to train me in the ways of the Sheikah.
Primarina woukd be the best choice out of the 3.
No doubt and my most wanted of the 3.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

P1ZZ4CHU

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7373-2961-4511
Character: Phoenix Wright
Stage: Traveling stage that goes through different parts of a court case. Murder scene, Phoenix's office, court room, detention center, and whatever else.
Item: Magatama. Causes psyche locks to appear for awhile forcing opponents to stand still for the duration.
Assist Trophy: Maya Fey. She can summon the form of the last fighter to die and fights as them for a little while.
Pokeball Pokemon: Incineroar. Who else?
Boss: Black Knight. I don't necessarily want him as a playable character and think he would sick as a boss fight.
Music: Something like this-
>unlimited pursuit

You have great taste

*Rolls eyes*
k

You sound like you're jumping to conclusions. I never claimed to be unique or superior. I only claimed that I'm sick of washed up has-beens with massive insecurity issues dominating over half of the industry and culture.
You're like a case study on passive aggressive condescension. Tell me where the bad video game touched you.

Oh, that's what his name was. Why the hell did I mix those two up?
Because you obviously have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

As you clearly saw, people clarified that I was mistaken when I name-dropped Nathan Drake. Besides, I've seen enough reviews and footage online to know that Kratos is a microcosm of everything I find abhorrent about modern video games.
You might be pleasantly surprised by the new game, then.

It wasn't?

Ironic. A cartoony game about robot dinosaurs offers a more realistic picture of what natural environments look like then the last decade of video games ever had.
Do you have any idea how light works or do you just assume you step outside and get your face melted by neon grass? I dunno about you, but if you're out in a warzone you're going to see dust, gunpowder, smoke, and haze. That's actually fairly realistic.

A year where everyone wants to be either Dark Souls, The Witcher 3, The Walking Dead, or PUBG.
>Witcher 3
>bland
pfft
PPFFFFTTTTT
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My dude
Witcher 3 is beautiful
people use it as a damn benchmark
I feel like you're just picking names from a Wikipedia page and waving them around like "durr it bad"

Then STOP. MAKING. EVERYTHING. A. DESOLATE. ATMOSPHERE.

It's not that hard, people.
You heard it here first, folks. Video games should never explore darker themes.

Last edited:

Sharkarat

Gibdo Knight
3DS FC
3754-7599-5366
So because I'm a scrub at the Smash Roster Maker, I thought I would just would post a roster I came up with I was in charge of Smash.
Super Mario and Yoshi: :ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultbowser::ultrosalina::ultyoshi:(Paper Mario) (Geno)
Donkey Kong: :ultdk::ultdiddy::ultkrool:(Dixie Kong)
Legend of Zelda: :ultlink::ultzelda::ultsheik::ultganondorf:(A Link Between Worlds Link) (Skull Kid) (Impa)
Metroid: :ultsamus::ultzss::ultridley::ultdarksamus:(Sylux)
Kirby: :ultkirby::ultmetaknight::ultkingdedede:(Bandana Waddle Dee)
Star Fox: :ultfox::ultfalco::ultwolf:
Pokemon: :ultpikachu::ultjigglypuff::ultmewtwo::ultlucario::ultgreninja:(Zoroark) (Incineroar)
Kid Icarus: :ultpit::ultpalutena:
Fire Emblem: :ultmarth:Either :ultrobinor:ultcorrin: (Three Houses Protagonist)
Xenoblade Chronicles: :ultshulk:(Rex & Pyra)
WarioWare: :ultwario: (Waluigi) (Ashely)
Animal Crossing: :ultvillager::ultisabelle:
Splatoon: :ultinkling: (Octoling)
ARMS: (Spring Man) (Ribbon Girl)
Other Characters::ultfalcon::ultness::ultlucas::ulticeclimbers::ultgnw::ultrob::ultduckhunt:(Mach Rider) (Isaac)
Third Party Characters: :ultsonic::ultmegaman::ultpacman:Either :ultsnake:or:ultcloud::ultsimon: (Monster Hunter) (Ryu Hayabusa) (Flynn-SMT)
What do you all think?
Would rather have an unique Dark Samus than Sylux. Prefer toon Link to ALBW Link. I really disagree with removing Ike and Olimar. but overall it's ok

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223

Anyways,
  • Character
  • Stage
  • Item
  • Assist Trophy
  • Pokeball Pokemon
  • Boss
  • Music

Let’s go!
I’ll play along.

Character: Terra Branford
Stage: Bowser’s Castle
Item: Breidablik (Fire Emblem Heroes)
Assist Trophy: Lip (Better than nothing I suppose)
Pokeball Pokemon: Necrozma
Boss: Queen Metroid
Music: Porky Means Business!

I tried making my choices differ per franchise.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule

Anyways,
  • Character
  • Stage
  • Item
  • Assist Trophy
  • Pokeball Pokemon
  • Boss
  • Music

Let’s go!
Only one character? You're killing me Venus...

Character: Dovahkiin
Fite me. Skyrim was awesome, and with all of the references and homages between Breath of the Wild and Skyrim, I really want to see Link and the Dragonborn cross blades. I've got a whole moveset for him that involves unique sword moves (dual-wielding or offensive shield moves) and uses the dragon shouts as chargeable specials. Plus I love the aesthetic, and I need a Kirby shouting "Fus Ro Dah!" in my life. Apologies to Tails; I hope someone else will put you down.
Stage: Tetris
I'll assume Dovahkiin comes with his own stage/music, but my first stage to make in any Smash game Stage Builder is a Tetris stage. It's one of the most well-known games from the original game boy, so it'd definitely fit. It'd also be like Mario Bros or Great Cave in that it's tough to get normal KOs. I'd like the pieces to fall slowly and randomly (played by CPU) so you could try to crush characters under blocks. The stage itself would be a huge tub so it's only possible to get top KOs, which are rare. And if the game makes a line, it disappears and causes knockback to anyone standing on it.​
Item: Parasol
I have to go back to something I really miss from Melee. I liked having the ability to float with the parasol but also use it to attack, and I really really want to see Ridley/K.Rool pulling a Peach as they make their way back to the stage.​
Assist: Champions
As much as I'd like to see a playable Urbosa, I'd rather all four stay together. The champions would act as Zoroark's - they'd spawn, then Revali would fly up to one enemy and pin them in the center of the stage with an arrow. Daruk and Mipha would attack with their crusher/trident, leaving Urbosa to snap and call down the Divine Beasts' beam to obliterate them.​
Pokémon: Arcanine
My favorite needs more love. He could use his Gen II signature move Extremespeed to run across the field, and attack enemies as he gets to them with Fire Fang like a faster version of Eevee's. Plus, he looks awesome.​
Boss: Ganon
With Rathalos in, Alduin seems a bit redundant, so I'll put a vote toward the big pig himself. Preferably the Hyrule Warriors version, since that had one of the best mixes of classic and modern. Though, I'd not say no the the eldritch abomination that is BotW's Calamity Ganon.​
Music: Chemical Plant Zone
Maybe we can say that if something from Sonic 2 gets in, it should get at least a Sonic echo to come with. Still, Sonic 2 was my first ever video game, so I'd love to see stuff from there. Casino Night was fun, but nothing beats the looming dread from that Chemical Plant zone 2 part where the puprle water rises and you need to jump up those moving blocks to get out. And if we got the matching stage so I could keep drowning in Smash as well? Wait...​

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Anyways,
  • Character
  • Stage
  • Item
  • Assist Trophy
  • Pokeball Pokemon
  • Boss
  • Music

Let’s go!
Character: Maxwell (Scribblenauts)
Echo Fighter: Blaziken (:ultfalcon:)
Stage: WarioNessRool Floats Wiglytuff's Guild
Item: Something from Scribblenauts
Assist Trophy: Kamek
Pokeball: Ampharos
Boss: Zygarde
Song:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Same with me, also skipped over the Wii U but as of last year I also own a 3DS. And since Tropical Freeze got a Switch remake, I got it with Zelda Breath of the Wild and Hyrule Warriors. Had high hopes already for Smash, but Ultimate is still shaping up so far to it’s title. Real polished game for what it looks like. And K.Rool is also finally back.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
If Kratos works in Shovel Knight, he can work in Smash.

I remember when Decidueye was the most discussed potential Pokemon newcomer. I’m glad Incineroar has taken over, cuz I neither wanted nor understood why so many expected Decidueye.
A. Because he would have completed the fully evolved starter trio of Smash 4.
B. He also would have represented Ghost-type.
C. He's a humanoid weapon user, which makes him well suited to being a Smash character.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
New blog entry in ~20 minutes, what are you guys expecting?

Trisepta

Smash Cadet
Yeah, it was posted on Facebook 6hrs ago.

EDIT: 17hrs ago on SmashBrosJP Twitter. I wonder why it was just added to the site.
I'm guessing there will be one for the 27th then soon.
EDIT2: @ kylexv kylexv ahh, that makes sense then.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Already posted (according to the reddit bot at least). It's Brinstar.
It’s still dated 9.25 tho which yesterday’s also was, isn’t there one for “tomorrow” soon, ergo, it’ll be marked as 9.26?

D

Deleted member

I'm just hoping Steve isn't coming to smash. Keep Minecraft FAR away from Smash Bros.

kylexv

Smash Master
Every music update is followed by a stage update roughly 6-7 hours later. Brinstar was that stage update yesterday. This is nothing new.

SigmaMewtwo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SigmaMewtwo
3DS FC
4957-6442-1100
Switch FC
SW-7484-8678-9192
  • Character
  • Stage
  • Item
  • Assist Trophy
  • Pokeball Pokemon
  • Boss
  • Music

Let’s go!
I love this idea. I'll try to keep my choices to different franchises for each category, as that forces me to try to pick creatively:

Character: Dixie Kong (would support her again, as I voted for her in the Smash 4 Ballot)
Stage: Bowser's Castle (from Super Mario Odyssey; the Japanese influence would be quite divine imo)
Item: Breidablik (from Fire Emblem Heroes; a nice way to get more FE Characters to appear outside of Assist Trophies alone)
Assist Trophy: Professor Layton (Pulls out his Coin Gun from Unwound Future and launches loads of multi-hit projectiles)
Poké Ball Pokémon: Lilligant (uses Quiver Dance on you to temporarily boost speed and attack power)
Boss: Sigma (we have Zero as an Assist and X in Mega Man's Final Smash, so I think Sigma would make for an awesome boss)
Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC9ylu6awvM (Gormott theme from XC2: Torna; I really love this rendition of it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom