• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
They already have gacha representation in Smash
No Heroes original character is in the game. Gear Up is a pretty generic theme in the series, they just used that specific version.

Fate started as a hentai game series
and hentai in smash we shall go

I always keep it a rule that the character that the game originates from shouldn't be related to the content inside the game. :ultsnake::ultbayonetta: hello

Last edited:

Galaxyman

Smash Journeyman
training stage leaning combos with Ken til I drop

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
You got your dog.
I'm getting my cat.
I guess that's one way to decide on what pets to get your family...

No Heroes original character is in the game. Gear Up is a pretty generic theme in the series, they just used that specific version.

You've jinxed it. Now we're gonna get what'sherface in the game. Or the other whatsherface.
Or whatshisface.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Whelp, if we see Incineroar, I'm gonna be thinking of you two everytime I see him with Isabelle. :joyful:
Spirits Mode pairing.

Yes or yes?

Isabelle finds love away from her mayor with a giant muscle cat. The sweetest secretary tames the darkest of heels.

Paperchampion23

Smash Champion
This link contains another link to a NSFW subreddit but this post itself is not inherently NSFW. Just so you all know.

Remember our buddy who leaked Steve earlier?

He's at it again with an even more shocking character.
This sounds so absolutely ridiculous lol, isn't that only a mobile game?

Has she said anything on Spirits mode? What does she think about it?
Don't quote me on it, but I think people there are thinking something similar to a metroidvania game. That's what my idea of it is too, different areas of an overarching map that lead you to quite a few different bosses. Think Symphony of the Night if you've played that

Edit:

Basically certain characters will be needed to find certain characters (and unlock them ) or defeat certain bosses. Basically one giant puzzle

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Isabelle finds love away from her mayor with a giant muscle cat. The sweetest secretary tames the darkest of heels.
get that **** outta here :ultlittlemac::ultdk::ultryu: and Incineroar being Chads on thot patrol pls

D

Deleted member

This link contains another link to a NSFW subreddit but this post itself is not inherently NSFW. Just so you all know.

Remember our buddy who leaked Steve earlier?

He's at it again with an even more shocking character.
Why are we giving this any of our time again?
I wonder...

When do you think we would get another Smash direct? October or November? October would be two months in between, like how they did from June to August for a hearty amount of info. But IF (just felt I need to stress this) the box leak is true, it would make sense for a November direct as they don't have many newcomers. The main focus could be Spirits.
It HAS to be October. The bundle releases on November 2nd and there's no way the mural art won't be full in it.
>Granblue is a mobile JRPG
>possibly gachapon but haven't delved too much into it

View attachment 164992

Give me one reason why they, out of all of the possible ones to grab, didn't go with Fate assuming this is real in the slightest?
Doesn't Nintendo own Cygames now?

Other than that, no reason, clearly Saber is the superior choice.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
didn't know it was possible for someone to type with their head so far up their ***. like holy **** dude calling everyone else sheep because they believe a leaker with a good track record? c'mon.
I don't care. He hasn't been very specific, so good track record or not he's not fully reliable. Pics or it didn't happen.

Chrono.

no offence but, why oh why does everyone believe this stuff as soon as someone says it. i personally don't believe anything until i see some undeniable proof.
No one is believing it lmao.

We just discuss rumors to pass time because we're kinda dry on content right now.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Spirits Mode pairing.

Yes or yes?

What can she say? Isabelle likes her men tall, dark, and with a flaming crotch.

Last edited:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
I don't care. He hasn't been very specific, so good track record or not he's not fully reliable. Pics or it didn't happen.
He's been...incredibly specific, he's correctly predicted numerous characters...
He has a good track record evidenced by his correct leaks on numerous other games as well.
And you know. His completely correct record with Smash.

Not all leaks need pics, buddy.

Why are we giving this any of our time again?

It HAS to be October. The bundle releases on November 2nd and there's no way the mural art won't be full in it.

Doesn't Nintendo own Cygames now?

Other than that, no reason, clearly Saber is the superior choice.
To escape box hell, Shi.

ThatOneAnon

Smash Ace
There was a problem fetching the tweet

From Mimique. I mean, these are the characters we talked about constantly pre-box theory bull****, but tbh I'm still on that boat, especially if CoroCoro is right.
If you want my honest opinion, I'm kinda sorta all-in on Mimique.
I thought RelaxAlax was exaggerating when he said Mimique was a ****ing prophet, but he predicted that Isabelle would be a unique newcomer, something no one (not hyperbole, no one) but him predicted.
Only problem is that he isn't predicting Dante which makes me sad.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Sorry fellas, Isabelle has to the one who establishes dominance over Bowser this time, like King Dedede did last time. Sorry, I'm not the one who makes the rules.

Helps that her bodyguards are Cloud and Snake and she has Ridley at her beck and call.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Even if those or some of those end up not happening, you gotta remember that Smash4 had like.. 17 newcomers I believe? and it was developed in 2 different consoles.
Sakurai, Bamco and all of the studios involved making a game for a single console for like 3-4 years could perfectly make for all these newcomers; they would still be less than Smash4 and echoes and returning characters shouldn't have taken too much time. At least that's my perspective.
No. It had :4bowserjr::4duckhunt::4greninja::4megaman::4mii::4pacman::4palutena::4robinm::4shulk::4villager::4wiifit::4littlemac:, plus :4lucina::4darkpit: as echoes. We inflate the number in our memories by counting DLC.

Ultimate has :ultinkling::ultkrool::ultridley::ultsimon:
:ulticeclimbers::ultpichu::ultsnake::ultwolf::ultyounglink::ivysaur::squirtle:, plus :ultchrom::ultdarksamus::ultdaisy::ultrichter: as echoes.

It's about the same, even before we add Ken and Incineroar from the box theory. The idea that veterans don't take much time needs to go away; nothing from Melee or Brawl can simply be copied and pasted into the new engine. They're all made from scratch like any other character, with new animations, 3D models and textures, as well as unique hit/hurt boxes, weight and move properties that all need to be balanced according to the new game. The only part that's skipped is the concept phase.

Potato_

Smash Lord
TBH I wouldn't be surprised if they use an earlier version of the mural for the bundle and release a full version of it later down the line.

Granted this belief is entirely based off of the fact that I don't believe we would get every character reveal in October but meh.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Isabelle and Incineroar is the ship I didn't know I wanted.
DE2D008E-8E48-4E19-8F4D-EFEADBCA8FE6.gif

PLEASE, take this to that hell forsaken shipping thread...

JUST NOT HERE!!!

And now I really don’t want Incineroar anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom