• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IGuessItsOver

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5424-4083-0824
Isabelle is a useless lesbian sorry them's the rules
Sorry fellas, Isabelle has to the one who establishes dominance over Bowser this time, like King Dedede did last time. Sorry, I'm not the one who makes the rules.

Helps that her bodyguards are Cloud and Snake and she has Ridley at the other end of a phone call willing to do her favors.
Isabelle and Incineroar is the ship I didn't know I wanted.
And that makes Incineroar in Smash a butch lesbian.

<3

You're not WRONG. Incineroar would be peak 'tall lesbian bullying smol lesbiab' too
Big mistake, noobs.

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
He's been...incredibly specific, he's correctly predicted numerous characters...
He has a good track record evidenced by his correct leaks on numerous other games as well.
And you know. His completely correct record with Smash.
I recall him once being reported to make statements that King K.Rool wasn't in. So that's already a good sign he isn't fully reliable. "Generation 7 Pokemon rep" "Square Enix rep", yeah that's incredibly specific bro. :rolleyes:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Spirits Mode pairing.

Yes or yes?

Isabelle finds love away from her mayor with a giant muscle cat. The sweetest secretary tames the darkest of heels.
Dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!

No one is believing it lmao.

We just discuss rumors to pass time because we're kinda dry on content right now.
At least there's going to be a new song tomorrow.

Graizen

Smash Champion
GAME: 8 PLAYER SMASH

Choose a character to join the battle.
And tell why you're going to win.

8player.jpg

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
I recall him once being reported to make statements that King K.Rool wasn't in. So that's already a good sign he isn't fully reliable. "Generation 7 Pokemon rep" "Square Enix rep", yeah that's incredibly specific bro. :rolleyes:
And I recall that statement not being public. As in, he PM'ed Loz saying "a source that I DO NOT TRUST, said DK won't get any new reps, WHICH SEEMS FISHY AND UNTRUE TO ME" and then Loz leaked it. As in, he never came out and said K. Rool wasn't in, and in fact was suspicious of this info in the first place.

Also, if you actually kept up to date, you'd know he recently confirmed Incineroar to be the next Pokemon rep for Gen 7. But you know, go off on me I guess. When Incineroar is confirmed, I have to ask if you're gonna believe him then?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
get that **** outta here :ultlittlemac::ultdk::ultryu: and Incineroar being Chads on thot patrol pls
Isabelle is one of the few non-thots in Smash...but it’s better for her to be kept away from dating and all that ****

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If anything it should be Mario (Nintendo) vs. Kratos (Sony) vs. Master Chief (Microsoft) Battle of the console mascots and Big Three. ;)

D

Deleted member

TBH I wouldn't be surprised if they use an earlier version of the mural for the bundle and release a full version of it later down the line.

Granted this belief is entirely based off of the fact that I don't believe we would get every character reveal in October but meh.
It makes no sense to give customers who bought your product when it released an unfinished product.
Oh boy I called it!
Inb4 "Verg said K.Rool wasn't playable!"

Potato_

Smash Lord
It makes no sense to give customers who bought your product when it released an unfinished product.
This is implying the boxart is the product.

People who are buying the special edition aren't doing so because the mural is on the box.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
And I recall that statement not being public. As in, he PM'ed Loz saying "a source that I DO NOT TRUST, said DK won't get any new reps, WHICH SEEMS FISHY AND UNTRUE TO ME" and then Loz leaked it. As in, he never came out and said K. Rool wasn't in, and in fact was suspicious of this info in the first place.

Also, if you actually kept up to date, you'd know he recently confirmed Incineroar to be the next Pokemon rep for Gen 7. But you know, go off on me I guess. When Incineroar is confirmed, I have to ask if you're gonna believe him then?
If Incineroar is in, yes. That'd be too specific to deny.

IGuessItsOver

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5424-4083-0824
Okay, which Smash Bros characters could canonically beat Ness?

>His psychic consciousness overlaped everything in the universe
Who else can do that?!
Alright chief. Well, that's a bet then. If he's in, you gotta give Vergey a kiss.
Sorry, but that's a YIKES from me.

Last edited:

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
If you want my honest opinion, I'm kinda sorta all-in on Mimique.
I thought RelaxAlax was exaggerating when he said Mimique was a ****ing prophet, but he predicted that Isabelle would be a unique newcomer, something no one (not hyperbole, no one) but him predicted.
Only problem is that he isn't predicting Dante which makes me sad.
That is a hyperbole, because I literally did predict Isabelle as a unique newcomer along with others in the Isabelle thread.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
>Granblue is a mobile JRPG
>possibly gachapon but haven't delved too much into it

View attachment 164992

Give me one reason why they, out of all of the possible ones to grab, didn't go with Fate assuming this is real in the slightest?
I mean between Nintendo and Cygames working on Dragalia Lost, Nintendo owning a portion of Cygames (5% I believe), and Granblue being one of the most popular mobile games in Japan, it's not too far of a stretch to get a character from Granblue over Fate.

We'd definitely have a Japanese-exclusive character for the roster.

Plus Granblue Fantasy is also getting a console game sometime in the future (although it'll probably be a PS4 exclusive).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This is implying the boxart is the product.

People who are buying the special edition aren't doing so because the mural is on the box.
It's still not the finished product, game covers don't get updated unless there were glaring errors.
The tagline for this game is "Everyone is here!". Not having everyone on the art that's supposed to depict all characters goes against it.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
Yeah that was low even for me, sorry.

So, another leak just appeared:

Thoughts?
I would be VERY okay with that.
Why would we have TWO directs in the same month? Idk, has that ever been done?

No Incineroar or Ken, so I'm tempted to call fake, but at the same time...wasn't there a Smash Direct leak around the 24-26th that said Heihachi and Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia?

@tehponycorn got a link to said leak?
They have. They specified a Smash Direct. We've had normal Directs and specific directs in the same month before.

Don't take Verge as 100% right, he usually gets a handful of things wrong for any leaks he does..not to mention things change, like we saw with the Gematsu leak last time.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
time to rate some characters i guess

doom guy
geno
2b
metal sonic
Doom Guy: would be interesting, but if we go any betheseda rep, I would want the Dragonborn. 7/10
Geno: Sure, For the fans. 7/10
2B: we already have enough waifus in smash. 6/10
Metal sonic: would much rather Shadow. 2/10

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I fear I might regret this but the heck is a “thot”?
Basically it means someone you shouldn't be thinking about, but are.

Like, lets say you have a girlfriend, but you see some hot chick walking down the street and you're thinking about her in ways you probably shouldn't.

The girl is now a "thot."

Though because people are dumbasses and don't understand context, it means any pretty girl nowadays.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Alright chief. Well, that's a bet then. If he's in, you gotta give Vergey a kiss.
No problem Prez. Till that moment, I won't let him or these newly risen "Box theorists" ruin the hype and speculation. Having just Icineroar and what is generally assumed to be Ken would be quite a buzzkill.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
No problem Prez. Till that moment, I won't let him or these newly risen "Box theorists" ruin the hype and speculation. Having just Icineroar and what is generally assumed to be Ken would be quite a buzzkill.
For the record, he's stated he believes in an SE Rep, as you know, so you can still speculate as much as you want box or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom