• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatRedPlumber

Smash Apprentice
I say Dixie Kong because Diddy's Final Smash has to be changed to keep with the "fast and simple" quota of final smashes. One of these I thing would be a tag team throwdown with Diddy/Dixie, but he could just do a Wario Man and make it a cutscene with the backpack.
Actually, the tag team final smash idea would be really cool and it would be better than having Dixie as an AT. I would still want a 3rd playable DK rep, but that would be an awesome reference to the original DKC trilogy.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I'll probably put up my own predictions for the upcoming Smash Direct...
  1. King K. Rool is revealed as the next newcomer. Details about his moveset would also be given to us.
  2. More information about the Final Smash changes.
  3. The customization situation. This includes the custom specials dilemma, along with how the game would interact with your amiibo.
  4. More Poke Ball Pokemon and Assist Trophies are revealed to us.
    • Mimikyu and Lycanroc (all three of its forms) are revealed to be part of the Poke Ball Pokemon line-up.
    • Birdo gets confirmed to be one of the new Assist Trophies, and Isabelle keeps her Assist Trophy status.

Last edited:

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
Begged for him over 17 years.
Got bored of him over 17 hours.
I'm going to bookmark this page so that anytime people on here say they're bored with a newcomer that they wanted for Smash I can bring this exact quote up...

Noipoi

Howdy!
Im so nervous.
I REALLY hope Ashley is the one to get revealed and not someone like springman, a pokemon, a FE rep, or rex
Nothing against ppl who want those kind of chars, but it would be really great to get another highly requested fan favorite character thats been wanted for years, even before those others existed.
I just want Ashley revealed so I can relax. I already have everything else I want, once she's in I don't have to be worried for her anymore.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
First of all, learn how to read please I already stated that I don't think he's getting in, just I don't think it's entirely out of the question.

Though if you want to turn this into a **** slinging contest be my guest.
First of all, I did read everything you posted. Your argument didn't help that you used the following phase "Do I think Goku is getting in? No, not really. But I don't think it's that crazy of an idea."

Look at the wording of the last sentence The way how you said it gives some people the idea that you'd like to see Goku. And knowing how Goku is an anime character before he even became involved in video games, it doesn't make sense because it would be crazy if he did came outta nowhere like how Ryu and Cloud did. But Goku has about the same amount of chance as Mickey Mouse does as his series started with magna and anime. That doesn't help one's chances once they start in something that's non-video game related.

Now if you wanna continue this, please take it to PM.

So, who do you guys think will be revealed on Wednesday?
Roman Reigns so he can be the most hatred character in all of Smash :troll:

Are you saying that was taunting? Most of the fanbase (correctly, in my opinion) took that as "Ridley might appear on this stage, please look forward to that!"
I'd say it was split 50/50. Some were freaking out that Ridley would finally be playable (I did, so I'm guilty of that). Others said he would be on that stage. The whole thing at the time went nuts until the game's release.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Being an outsider looking in on the whole Ridley thing was really funny. Seeing people lose it over a character you don't care about for years, spazzing out over every little thing, it was beautiful. I really didn't expect his fanatics to get over him so fast though.
Easy for you to say, lol. I'm still hyped as heck over Ridley's inclusion, and as someone who's wanted him playable as far back as Melee, I'm still feeling this sensation of vindication and childhood dreams becoming realized the closer we get to the release date. At this point, I'm pretty sure most of us are just content enough to chug along for the ride waiting in anticipation for the game to come out, as there's not much else to do now when it comes to talking about him; he's in, end of story.

**Gilgamesh**

Smash Ace
Less than 48 hours to go...

I wonder, is Android 21 eligible or is she out because the series itself is manga-based?
No because she "originated from a video game" therefor she's eligible. So Android 21 can be in Smash since she's never appeared in mange/anime but in a video game but Goku can't. This reasoning I should say is faulty clearly. Smash in itself doesn't make sense; hell we have Snake (one of his games, he legit get tortured and then one of eyes shot out) and Bayonetta in. The making sense part died a long time ago; funny how people keep on bringing it up like it actually has any merit. Keeping it honest here; Goku would sell like hot cakes and introduce many more people into the Smash Community which is why I am okay with these type of characters in. Smash wouldn't be as big if it weren't for 3rd party. Just look at all the new players after Bayo came out etc..

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"Turns out Bill actually was 'just saying' closer to december to mean anytime before now and the release of the game! We should stop looking so much into the exact wording of what everyone is saying"

"SAKURAI SAID THE DIRECT IS AT A REASONABLE TIME FOR JAPAN AND THAT HE HAS RED EYES, QUICK, WHAT DOES IT MEAN"

Of course, now that I pointed it out, it'll probably actually be related. Such is life.
I hate that you wrote this because I'm one of Ashley's desperate supporters so stuff like this makes me needlessly giddy and excited.

Please stop being good at writing forum posts, thanks. >:(

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Am I the only one here who is going to keep my expectations low this time around? I'll be fine with whoever we get and I don't want to root for certain characters only to jinx myself with some going to the AT slot.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
So...

I'd like you all to rate how likely each of the following events for the direct are...

1. One unique newcomer is revealed.
2. Two unique newcomers are revealed.
3. Three unique newcomers are revealed.
4. One new echo fighter is revealed.
5. Two new echo fighters are revealed.
6. Three new echo fighters are revealed.
7. A new third party character is revealed.
8. Adventure mode is revealed.
9. Classic mode is revealed.
10. Event mode is revealed.
11. Target Test is back.
12. Smash Run is back.
13. Smash Tour is back.
14. Target blast is back.
15. A new mode is revealed.
Well, I think it is likely guaranteed that we could expect at least a newcomer or two along with one echo character within the direct. As for the modes, its a bit hard to tell which one(s) will be shown although I would like to have some new info/reveals of specific modes.

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
I honestly think that they shouldn't have shown the Character showcase videos until later on, so that they would have more impact... at least the item and stage posts do reveal some info like Rodin's did

MysticKnives

Smash Ace
If she isn't confirmed, but also not deconfirmed this Wednesday then i'm not giving up. But i do agree this week is the best time for her.
Hope? Hope? There is no hope! Not for you, not for me! It's all over. Just despair. Despair is the word. A wonderland of sadness and sorrow.

And scene.

Real talk, more power to you for your confidence and hope. Nothing at all wrong with that.

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
What taglines do you have for your favorite characters? Here's a few of mine...

King K Rool takes over!
Paper Mario folds the competition!
Crash Bandicoot crashes the party!
Isabelle gets a promotion!
Impa isn't old this time!
Dixie Kong whips her hair back and forth!
Captain Toad picks a fight!

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I mean

I kept my expectations low going into the E3 direct

Expecting Snake to not come back, expecting a few cuts...and guess what happened?

EVERYONE IS HERE!

So maybe this is some kinda reverse psychology thing?? Expect nothing, get everything???

But dammit I just want my gurl to be confirmed and maybe my precious baby Bandana Dee and I think I’ll be done with worrying for future reveals

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hope? Hope? There is no hope! Not for you, not for me! It's all over. Just despair. Despair is the word. A wonderland of sadness and sorrow.

And scene.

Real talk, more power to you for your confidence and hope. Nothing at all wrong with that.
Monokuma go home.
thanks bro. I'll keep the dream alive.

Shroob

Sup?
As much as I'd be okay with Ashley, there's just one thing about her that doesn't sit well with me to be honest.

That being that if she got in, it'd be moreso due to popularity than actually being important to her own franchise.

Outside of Pokemon and Mario, since those games just 'get' free passes in Smash, there really aren't any characters in Smash who are either:

A: Not a playable character
B: Not a P2/Rival character
C: Not an antagonist

Ashley isn't... really any of these. She's no more important than Mona or Jimmy T. to WarioWare,

I'm fine with her getting in, trust me, but she'd honestly be a 'one of a kind' situation, where she's not a protagonist, an antagonist, nor a rival, and most likely in due to fan demand.

Untouch

Smash Master
I feel the direct is going to focus a lot on items (ATs and Pokemon) and stages, seeing how they both say "coming soon" on the smash site.

Dragoncharystary

Smash Lord
Believe me, I'm counting down the days until I can play as Wolf again and experience whatever else this game has in store. My hype is through the roof.

But c'mon, why are some of you criticizing people for speculating on who's next? That's part of the fun when a new Smash game is coming out. Just let people have their fun, it's not like it's harming you in any way.

And honestly, if you're going to criticize people for speculation, you shouldn't even be on this thread. Read the title.

SquashiniKun

Smash Ace

And scene.

I think this guy is about to become a member of Ultimate Despair.

Noipoi

Howdy!
As much as I'd be okay with Ashley, there's just one thing about her that doesn't sit well with me to be honest.

That being that if she got in, it'd be moreso due to popularity than actually being important to her own franchise.

Outside of Pokemon and Mario, since those games just 'get' free passes in Smash, there really aren't any characters in Smash who are either:

Ashley isn't... really any of these. She's no more important than Mona or Jimmy T. to WarioWare,

I'm fine with her getting in, trust me, but she'd honestly be a 'one of a kind' situation, where she's not a protagonist, an antagonist, nor a rival, and most likely in due to fan demand.
I am absolutely positively 100% okay with that.

SquashiniKun

Smash Ace
How would you feel about Tabuu being one of the newcomers? Sorry if this has been asked before, I'm curious what his chances are according to the community.
Even though it's pretty much impossible, If Tabuu joined the game, that would blow my mind.

Last edited:

Onua

Smash Journeyman
Things going for Ashley RN

> Even tho im like 100% sure it means nothing Sakurai said his eyes are red. It probs just means hes tired but hey hes done weird hints before.
> Making the direct more convenient for japanese audiences, and Ashley is insanely popular over there. Like INSANELY.
> Shes been pushed super hard. Having been in mario maker, the theme maker several times, a mii outfit, etc, etc. Nintendo knows shes a goldmine.
> Its almost fall and while its not october, halloween stuff will be popping up on shelves soonish.
> One of the most highly wanted characters. After Daisy and Ridley got in (two longly demanded characters) it seems fair shed be added
> Shes unique
> She wasnt shown off as an assist trophy when it would have been 100% logical do have done that then. She was one of the most popular additions just because of the AT thing. Why would you NOT show her then? Seems spoopy.
> WarioWare Gold has just come out and Nintendo has been pushing it stupidly hard. Now is perfect to capitalize on it
> Shes been in several games and has been around for years.
> There are 3 different versions of her theme song in smash. Think about that. 3 completely different versions including a totally remixed version for smash. Hmmm

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
So...

I'd like you all to rate how likely each of the following events for the direct are...
1. One unique newcomer is revealed. - 99%
2. Two unique newcomers are revealed. - 50%
3. Three unique newcomers are revealed. - 10%
4. One new echo fighter is revealed. - 80%
5. Two new echo fighters are revealed. - 50%
6. Three new echo fighters are revealed. - 15%
7. A new third party character is revealed. - 40%
8. Adventure mode is revealed. - 20%
9. Classic mode is revealed. - 95%
10. Event mode is revealed. - 50%
11. Target Test is back. - 40%
12. Smash Run is back. - 30%
13. Smash Tour is back. - 1%
14. Target blast is back. - 40%
15. A new mode is revealed. - 99%

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Crazy how DBZF had the most views at Evo. You had chat wanting Goku in Tekken LOL.
Why wouldn’t it be? It was one of the hypest and fun sets to watch this year.

Also you can’t go wrong when the whole EVO crowd goes “HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” everything Cell pops up.

Also, Murlough Murlough , where are you? You’ve been criticizing everyone that says that we might get something in August and telling everyone to wait until much later. Look what happened? Still hope your excited though.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I'm going to bookmark this page so that anytime people on here say they're bored with a newcomer that they wanted for Smash I can bring this exact quote up...
It can make for a convenient copypasta/meme, if nothing else.

Am I the only one here who is going to keep my expectations low this time around? I'll be fine with whoever we get and I don't want to root for certain characters only to jinx myself with some going to the AT slot.
On my end, I try not to expect anyone in particular, just three new character announcements. In any case, if anyone gets to be more than a trophy, it'll give me an excuse to post this:

Shroob

Sup?
Things going for Ashley RN

> Even tho im like 100% sure it means nothing Sakurai said his eyes are red. It probs just means hes tired but hey hes done weird hints before.
> Making the direct more convenient for japanese audiences, and Ashley is insanely popular over there. Like INSANELY.
> Shes been pushed super hard. Having been in mario maker, the theme maker several times, a mii outfit, etc, etc. Nintendo knows shes a goldmine.
> Its almost fall and while its not october, halloween stuff will be popping up on shelves soonish.
> One of the most highly wanted characters. After Daisy and Ridley got in (two longly demanded characters) it seems fair shed be added
> Shes unique
> She wasnt shown off as an assist trophy when it would have been 100% logical do have done that then. She was one of the most popular additions just because of the AT thing. Why would you NOT show her then? Seems spoopy.
> WarioWare Gold has just come out and Nintendo has been pushing it stupidly hard. Now is perfect to capitalize on it
> Shes been in several games and has been around for years.
> There are 3 different versions of her theme song in smash. Think about that. 3 completely different versions including a totally remixed version for smash. Hmmm
As much as I don't wanna come off as an ass, after speculating inclusions since Brawl, most of these points have been brought up for countless characters in the past and were meaningless.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Going to comment on a few things from the last few pages:

1) I have to wonder if Sakurai has realized that no matter what he does, fans will never be satisfied. This realization itself really doesn't give him incentive to be adding literally everyone the fans want.

Like even if Wednesday gives us like BWD, Ashley and K.Rool, people would still be asking for more. Even if this game has 14 newcomers, fans would want more. It's tough being the "Smash Man" because even if you strive to please people, it's ultimately only a moment to moment goal.

2) Anyone expecting Subspace Emissary 2 is going to be disappointed, simply because i'm pretty sure we already know the memory size of the game itself is 16GB (somebody can fact check me). A game of that size absolutely has no chance of having another SSE based on the size of Brawl and the dev time devoted to it.

I for one would love a new Melee-esque adventure mode, and I hope we get one.

3) Going in, I would expect at least 1-2 characters revealed. There might be one at the beginning and an explanation of their moveset, and then an echo. There might be 2 unique characters. My bet right now is only 1, but I see the potential for 2. This IS a Smash centered Direct after all. (K.Rool and Dixie hype, yo!)

4) Hot take: Any gameplay additions are already discussed. Sure, they could update the build with new techniques, but why then have an outdated design available for fans to try or pros to play at the invitational from the get-go? That would be silly. Anything as far as gameplay has been discussed at E3.

5) Be prepared for disconfirmations. By no means do I think they're going to have similar sections of "here's like 20 more assist trophies", but I absolutely think we're going to see at least a few. That could be something like Mimikyu as a Pokeball, Chrom in a Final Smash, or Ashley as an AT. Those are all disconfirmations. Please save yourselves the trouble of trying to reason with logic and believe they still have a chance.

We all have choices to make. If your character gets disconfirmed, it's all on you if you choose to believe they still have a chance. It hurt like hell when I realized Snake wasn't going to be in Wii U. But I enjoyed the game without him.

6) I get the feeling we'll get mostly game modes (Classic, Adventure, All-Star, Stadium modes) Trophies, Stage Builder, Mii Fighter costumes, alternate costumes (or a shop where you can buy stuff) will be shown off. I don't think everything I listed will be shown, but a good mix.
---
Again, be excited but temper your expectations. Regardless, I will be excited for what or who we get. I'm not saying the man is unpredictable, but we could get anything as our next newcomer. I think it's possible we get K.Rool & Dixie (newcomers from the same series, with Dixie POTENTIALLY being an echo), Rex & Pyra (I think they might have been late for development, but would be a good pick among the Japanese fanbase), Ashley, or somebody else. This is going to be nice.

Unfortunately, we're going to probably get over the new information and ask for more. Mainly because this fanbase is spoiled like that...myself included!

Door Key Pig

Smash Lord
Im so nervous.
I REALLY hope Ashley is the one to get revealed and not someone like springman, a pokemon, a FE rep, or rex
Nothing against ppl who want those kind of chars, but it would be really great to get another highly requested fan favorite character thats been wanted for years, even before those others existed.
I personally want any Rhythm Heaven character over another FE/Xenoblade character. 'Course they can exist together, maybe even latter announced before the former.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
LOOK AT THIS NERD TRYING NOT TO GET DISAPPOINTED, DENYING HIMSELF THE THRILL OF THE GAMBLE THAT IS SMASH SPECULATION

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
So...

1. One unique newcomer is revealed: 45%. I can't decide on one or two, but we're definitely getting a unique newcomer.
2. Two unique newcomers are revealed: 45%. I can't decide on one or two, but we're definitely getting a unique newcomer.
3. Three unique newcomers are revealed: 10%. I doubt we're getting three, but this is a shortened timeline...
4. One new echo fighter is revealed: 65%. An echo seems very likely along with a unique newcomer.
5. Two new echo fighters are revealed: 10%. I can't easily see more than one, though.
6. Three new echo fighters are revealed: 1%. And definitely not more than two.
7. A new third party character is revealed: 50%. Since we didn't get one for E3, this would be a great time. PleasebeDovahkiinpleasebeDovahkiinpleasebeDovahkiinpleasebeDovahkiin...
8. Adventure mode is revealed: 40%. I feel like we'll get something. Not as extensive as SSE, but maybe more branching than Melee's.
9. Classic mode is revealed: 75%. We know it's coming, but I don't expect much time spent on it.
10. Event mode is revealed: 80%. No reason for it not to show up, and there are some fun possibilities.
11. Target Test is back: 60%. I'd expect Brawl's. Per character ones would be awesome, but also a dev time sink for something people won't play much.
12. Smash Run is back: 60%. Fun mode and people did like it. I can see it coming back if they have time.
13. Smash Tour is back: 30%. The opposite. I don't think people will miss it beyond the potential stock switch mode, and that can be separate.
14. Target blast is back: 40%. Not many people were crazy about it, but I can't see any other reason it shouldn't.
15. A new mode is revealed: 85%. Each game has come with a new mode, but we'll see how much dev time there is. Still, seems a safe bet.

Onua

Smash Journeyman
As much as I don't wanna come off as an ***, after speculating inclusions since Brawl, most of these points have been brought up for countless characters in the past and were meaningless.
Its fine. I know none of it means anything. Im just trying to be positive and hope

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238

And this is something I wish more people would bring up. I love Ashley. She's easily one of my favorite WarioWare characters, and I know she's extremely popular. But that's the thing. Once you take away popularity, she's just one of the members of the WarioWare crew. She doesn't get any special promotion outside of Japan-exclusive advertising, and overall, her importance is equal to every other character aside from Wario (except for maybe Jimmy or Mona due to those two almost always being the first two characters).

Personally, I'm fine with Wario being the only rep for WarioWare, but if I absolutely had to add someone else, I'd go with Jimmy or Mona, give them a moveset revolving around some of their microgames from over the years, and follow up with other popular characters like 9-Volt or Ashley.

It just wouldn't feel right to me if the only two reps were Wario and Ashley. Of course, that's mainly because I've played the games since the original. Ashley is comparatively new when you look at the rest of the cast.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I think this guy is about to become a member of Ultimate Despair.
"THE DESPAIR OF A DIS-CONFIRMATION IS JUST A STEPPING STONE FOR A GREATER, MORE HOPEFUL REVEAL!" ~ Masahiro Sakurai
1533584660386.png

Even though it's pretty much impossible, If Tabuu joined the game, that would blow my mind.
I'd love an SSE newcomer. Tabuu or Primid would genuinely be awesome to me

Last edited:

Gimj

Smash Journeyman
Some for my top four requests (mine for Crash is the same as yours), and then a few for some personal, never-gonna-happen requests.

Chrom Gets His Chance!
Celica Drops in for a Spell!
Decidueye Takes Aim!
Crash Bandicoot Crashes the Party!

Waluigi Serves Up a Fight?!
Caeda Flies into Battle!
Merric Gets His Second Wind!
Chandelure Raises Its Spirits!
Starfy Dives In!
Henry Fleming Gets Steamed!
Virion Fancies a Fight!
Klefki Unlocks Its Potential!
Muddy Dishes the Dirt!

WAHt? Waluigi WAHnts The Number WAHn Spot!
Knuckles Knows Deh Wei To Smash!
Spyro Spryly Spirals Into Spy-Rotation! He's an undercover agent?!
Conker Is Set to Conquer!
Crash Bandicoot Crashes On His Way to Smash!
Crash Bandicoot has unfortunately met an untimely demise and died in a car crash on his way to Smash. This is a legal notice in prevention against potential false advertisement claims. This trailer is merely pre-recorded material alongside dash-cam footage captured of said accident. Crash Bandicoot will not be a playable character. Funeral proceedings for Mario, Mega Man, Samus Aran, and Crash Bandicoot TBD.
Your Mom Brings The Greatest Comeback!
Shrek Claims A New Swamp!
Goku Instant-Transmissions Oolong To Smash!
Cranky Kong Takes it to The Fridge!...ft. Soulja Boy! - Crank Dat Smash Bros!
Steve Doesn't MINEd His Own Business!
Wurmple Enslaves The Smash Bros!
Ouch! Saitama Punches You In The Face!
Barney Loves to Smash!
Boss Baby Becomes A Janitor in Smash?!
Jimmy Neutron Sic's Goddard On The Competition!
The Powerpuff Girls Are Puffed Up For Smash!
Thanos Snaps! Smash Bros is Perfectly Balanced!
A UFO Has Warped Into Smash Bros! Aliens Exist?!
Yes He Can! Barracks O-bomber Brings Change!
Dolan Trumpet Walls Out The Competition! this is fantastic, it's great. I mean, nobody builds a wall better than me, believe me. did you see that wall? it's pretty yuge, not the yugest yet, but it'll get there. ya know what else is gonna get there? me. not to brag, but I'm a big deal in japan. well im a big deal everywhere. i gave mr. sakurai a small loan of a billion dollars to implement me into smash bros. i love this game, wow! nobody makes smash bros better than mr. sakurai! i love mr. sakurai! well i told him a few things on how to really really implement me well, and, ya know, he took the advice. i wasn't surprised, im a closer, i give advice, i get things done. im not lazy, im like the least laziest person ever. i wrote art of the deal, i became a billionaire due to my big big ideas. trust me, believe me. I trust the military. i love them. i respect our troops, they're the best. i love winning, who doesnt? when I win, I win big time trust me. ya know who else I trust? I tru-
Prince Ali! Fabulous He! Ali Ababwa! Aladdin Jumps Ahead To Smash!...Genie Of The Lamp?!
Mashed Potato Samurai Cuts unMashed Bros!
Scooby Dooby Doo, Where Are You?! Scooby Doo Runs Into Smash!
Rock, Paper, Scissors Cover All The Options!
Justin Bieber Serenades The Combatants!
Drake Hides A Child!
Kenshiro Declares Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru!...NANi?!?!
What is This? Melee HD Overwrites Smash Ultimate!

P.S. LEFFEN, I AINT DONE YET

Chillindude Disses The- my b

(don't ask me why)

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
I wouldn't mind if Ashley got in, I just don't see anything with her that interests me. I don't play the WarioWare games, so I don't know too much about her and what she can do. I've read into a few fan-made movesets for her, but nothing really struck my interest.

I'd give her a fair shot since it's not like I hate her, but I can't see myself getting excited if she's in, either.

As for the Direct itself, and its possible reveal, I'm keeping my expectations low. Very low. Smash presentations tend to make me more tense then anything.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
So...

1. One unique newcomer is revealed.
2. Two unique newcomers are revealed.
3. Three unique newcomers are revealed.
4. One new echo fighter is revealed.
5. Two new echo fighters are revealed.
6. Three new echo fighters are revealed.
7. A new third party character is revealed.
8. Adventure mode is revealed.
9. Classic mode is revealed.
10. Event mode is revealed.
11. Target Test is back.
12. Smash Run is back.
13. Smash Tour is back.
14. Target blast is back.
15. A new mode is revealed.
1. I believe we will get one unique newcomer revealed. It just doesn't feel like a Smash Direct if we don't get something like this. But, nothing is absolute, right? Still, I'd lean 99% into this one.
2. I want it, but I don't see it happening. Honestly, if we get a unique reveal at the beginning of the Direct, then I believe we will get a second at the end. Guess we will see, but I don't see this as being likely.
3. I don't see three happening at all. I wish we would, but I just think that's asking for too much.
4. For some reason, I think we are going to get a new Echo character with every character reveal/Direct. It would be a good way to bring these characters in without people getting angry(2 newcomers, 1 unique).
5. Maybe, but doubtful.
6. I don't see that.
7. Not seeing this either. I think 3rd Party characters would do better with a "big event" going on. Then again, the companies may want to put the news out asap if their character is in Smash for promotion purposes.
8. Some sort of Adventure/Subspace thing will probably be shown off. Leaning towards more likely.
9. Yeah, I see this one.
10. Same with this one, we will probably see it.
11. Probably shown off.
12. I think it depends more on the Adventure/Story mode if we will see this.
13. Same as above.
14. Possible...
15. I think we will see some sort of new mode in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom