• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
This is probably a fan-made rule but do you think we'll get Crash when we already have a platforming icon as a guest? Just thinking out loud.
Pac-Man's design is based off of his appearance in the Pac-Man World platforming series of games.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Yeah. Pac-Man does have some platforming games.
Sure, and Sonic have fighting games but they are predominantly known for their prevalence in certain genres.

Hack'n slash/action for Bayonetta, espionage for Snake, fighting for Ryu, RPG for Cloud, shooting for Mega Man, platforming for Sonic and... PAC-MAN's debut game. Arcade?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Sure, and Sonic have fighting games but they are predominantly known for their prevalence in certain genres.

Hack'n slash/action for Bayonetta, espionage for Snake, fighting for Ryu, RPG for Cloud, shooting for Mega Man, platforming for Sonic and... PAC-MAN's debut game. Arcade?
>shooting for megaman
Mega Man is a platforming series. Shooting would be more along the lines of Doom or Halo.

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
This is probably a fan-made rule but do you think we'll get Crash when we already have a platforming icon as a guest? Just thinking out loud.
I don't think that matters much, of course being from a different kind of genre can allow for interesting gameplay possibilities, but I think that's a bonus and not something that will be detrimental to a character's chances.

In relation to Crash I'm more concerned whether Sakurai considers him to be enough of a historic all-star to make it in, for those of us who grew up during that era Crash is incredibly iconic of course, but looking at it from the perspective of a man who's seen just about every evolution the industry has gone through I can see him not considering Crash's impact to be as big as the likes of Sonic, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Pac-Man and Final Fantasy. His games didn't revolutionize or popularize 3D platformers, Super Mario 64 had already laid the groundwork for that, the series' impact on the industry was mostly just limited to its own success and helping the Playstation keep its incredibly strong momentum, which isn't a legacy that's quite up to the others' standard. Also, even though the original Crash trilogy was successful in Japan I'm pretty sure his icon status is still limited to western audiences, his franchise died pretty much instantly over there after Crash 3, and not even the N. Sane Trilogy has been able to revive it. His popularity is mostly rooted in the nostalgia of a specific generation of gamers, and as such it could be that he's not considered by Sakurai as having the same widespread appeal that other icons have, people who belong to generations that came before or after that won't see him as the same icon that we do.

With all that said I'll still say he's one of the frontrunners for DLC when we get there, I don't really intend for this post to say that Crash is never happening, and of course you can always just bring up Bayonetta as an example of 3rd party characters not needing to completely change a genre or the industry itself, it was just a thought I've had. Make no mistake, I'd absolutely love for Crash to make it, I love the original trilogy to death, but I just wanted to bring up that Sakurai will approach things from a very different perspective than a lot of us do.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I actually read through the extra pages for once, and hoo boy, I have a lot of things to respond to.

Last I heard they hadn't shown Ashley at all in Warioware Gold
Topic: What single newcomer would make you 100% satisfied of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?
Decidueye. If he's in I will be satisfied.
I have other wants but he's my main priority.
Neither Decidueye or Incineroar are getting in. It'll be Mimikyu or Lycanroc.
Oh, hi Sakurai!
Clearly Tapu Koko will be playable to shatter everyone in this thread.
Better than Mimikyu or Lycanroc, imo.
Decidueye feels a bit like a Chrom situation if you ask me, people are getting carried away thinking he's the main possibility. Even with Mimikyu and Lycanroc I don't feel like people are looking at the full picture.
While I do agree that Decidueye felt like another Chrom situation before, I don't think that's the case anymore since he's seen as less likely now. To me Mimikyu feels like the Chrom now.
I could make a list of every Gen 7 Pokemon that I see as viable at the moment, if enough people want me to.
Lets not forget only the original 151 are available, so cross gen evolutions like Steelix, Scisor, Kingdra, Crobat, Umbreon, Espeon, Glaceon, Leafeon and Slyveon (among others) are completely unobtainable. You can't even go to Johto or the Sevii Islands, so LGPE also has less content than FRLG.
On top of that the newest Pokemon movie was announced, it's basically a remake of the first Pokemon Movie, Metwtwo Strikes Back (again!).

It's ridiculous, especially since the majority of current Pokemon fans started with a gen that wasn't 1 (people in my age group often started with Gen 4) and yet Gen 1 is the only thing that ever gets fanservice, it's really grating to feel neglected just because you really liked Black and White, or RSE, or literally anything that isn't Kanto.
Agreed 100%.
This should never be carried over to Smash.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkraid

Smash Champion
If you look at Crash 3, there's already the entire Smash moveset right there.

Crash would prob be very easy to make.

KingBroly

Smash Lord
I really want Offline Tournaments to return.

Does anyone thinks Ultimate might have a custom made opening?
I doubt it. Smash Ultimate's mantra seems to be 'fast.' A four minute intro probably won't be that. I think the Title screen will be the art scroll with all of the characters and the Title in the bottom corner.

Jetsurge

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2536-8732-7990
Double posting warning received
Does anyone thinks Ultimate might have a custom made opening?
It needs to have one to be the Ultimate Smash Bros game. Also the announcer needs to say SUPER SMASH BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Topic: What single newcomer would make you 100% satisfied of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate? For me, if one of these characters became playable:

1. Professor Layton
2. Tom Nook (Which is not happening as of this game)
3. Prince Sable
4. Lip

...I would be content with the roster. The former two I personally believe belong in Smash as playable fighters for what they represent within their franchise and their history with Nintendo. The latter two I would love to see in for a potential retro revival. For the Frog the Bell Tolls and Panel de Pon are the only dormant Nintendo franchises I immensely care about returning more than any other, I do not want them to stay Japan-only forever.
King K. Rool. I've been wanting him in for years now.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So: Here's a fun idea. Add as many characters in Smash to make fun of Playstation Allstar Battle Royale. It can be stuff like Crash, Lara Croft, Spyro, etc. whatever. Just whatever you think would kick that game's teeth in. My only real ideas are Crash and Dante
Honestly, we're pretty much there already. We've got Cloud, Solid Snake and their respective stages. For the perfect troll screenshot all we'd need is one more big series that's more associated with Playstation than other brands (Bayo was multiplat but got associated with Nintendo).

Something like Laura Croft fighting Cloud on Shadow Moses or Snake and Cloud duking it out in the Crash Bandicoot Warp room

There's far too little between the various Gen 7 candidates for anyone to confidently say one is significantly more likely than the other imo, the smaller advantages people are bringing up are unlikely to make a world of difference, and then the rest of the arguments are mostly rooted in gut feelings or personal bias. There simply isn't a clear frontrunner and it really is just a wait and see situation, anything could happen, there's even a real chance that no Pokémon newcomer is added at all.
Gen 7, for how slow they all were in battle has a lot of cool designs.
You could even get another Pokemon Trainer out of them (even if Pikachu's hat and Leaf's final pallette say otherwise)

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Honestly I don't think Lycanroc has a shot at all. The roster was decided long before Dusk Lycanroc, the only reason he's seen as having a shot, became a thing. Add onto that that Lycanroc has the least interesting and innovative concept art out of itself, Decidueye, Incineroar, and Mimikyu, and I can't see any reason Sakurai would have gone for Lycanroc over the other candidates.
To follow up with the Lycanroc talk, once Dusk form Lycanroc became available, it really ended up being nothing more than a disappointment. It only has one ability that literally does nothing for its Rock-type STAB, and its stats are hardly any different from that of the Midday form.

Personally I think it's between Decidueye, Incineroar, and Mimikyu, each with their own draws and setbacks when it comes to making it in.
Based on its appearance alone, Mimikyu looks like it would be more fitting as a Poke Ball Pokemon.

Incineroar probably has the greatest playable odds, since Game Freak has been pushing it more than the other fully evolved 7th generation starters; it could be Pokemon's answer to Street Fighter's Zangief. Decidueye is only really notable for being the only playable 7th generation Pokemon in Pokken Tournament DX, and its only anime appearance so far is very minor.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
And here I am still hoping for a darkhorse Gen 7 like Tsareena, Golisopod, Salazzle or... Mudsdale?

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
There are different kinds of platformers. Sonic is GOTTA GO FAST, Mega Man is "Jump and Shoot Man! Jumpin' and Shootin'!", Crash is an off-brand Tasmanian Devil that runs from Indiana Jones-esque perils. Every third party included or might be considered has something different to offer, regardless of their genre of origin.

Honestly, we're pretty much there already. We've got Cloud, Solid Snake and their respective stages. For the perfect troll screenshot all we'd need is one more big series that's more associated with Playstation than other brands (Bayo was multiplat but got associated with Nintendo).

Something like Laura Croft fighting Cloud on Shadow Moses or Snake and Cloud duking it out in the Crash Bandicoot Warp room
Incidentally, Eidos (and technically Crystal Dynamics as well) is owned by Square-Enix nowadays, so Lara might be easy enough to negotiate for.

Last edited:

Billybae10K

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4311-5852-0528
Topic: What single newcomer would make you 100% satisfied of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate? For me, if one of these characters became playable:

1. Professor Layton
2. Tom Nook (Which is not happening as of this game)
3. Prince Sable
4. Lip

...I would be content with the roster. The former two I personally believe belong in Smash as playable fighters for what they represent within their franchise and their history with Nintendo. The latter two I would love to see in for a potential retro revival. For the Frog the Bell Tolls and Panel de Pon are the only dormant Nintendo franchises I immensely care about returning more than any other, I do not want them to stay Japan-only forever.
I'm probably a broken record at this point but if Isaac from Golden Sun were added to the game, I honestly would be content and beyond satisfied. There's honestly nothing else that I can feasibly ask for that would elicit a similar want in terms of characters to the extent of my want for Isaac.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
At this rate, I feel like the E3 build should've revealed Mimikyu and Lycanroc as Poke Ball Pokemon. Being absent from the E3 build pretty much adds more fuel to a fire that just wants to keep going.

Roberk

Smash Champion
The real QOL change we should be speculating for Smash: Name Tags

How many characters in one name?
What characters can we choose from?
Will name tags be saved since the Switch is a personal console, or have to be chosen because the Switch is also a home console?

Pressing matters to be sure.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
So, after a few long month, one of my closest friends finally moved back into town. Turns out, he bought a Switch and Pokken Tournament DX.

Playing that game made me realize how much I want a mode where every stock you pick is a different character. Like an All-Star Mode for Stock matches. Call it Star Stock, I dunno. With a roster that big, it'd be so much fun. Probably one of my most-wanted things in general for the game.

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
Golisopod would be pretty cool. I'm not fond of the idea of Tapu Koko though. He kinda ran me out of Showdown.....not that I hate him or anything. I also don't think his style would work well in Smash but opinions are opinions.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure they were pushing the Rockruff line pretty well before the games even came out. Rockruff was one of the first Pokemon shown off for this generation. Midnight Lycanroc is my second most wanted gen 7 rep but I'm personally pulling for Golisopod. I know it doesn't have much a chance but it was at least the main Pokemon of the evil team leader so that has to count for something.

On another note, I think people are making too big a deal about Decidueye's appearance in Pokken Tournament. I don't think Smash and Pokken have any correlation at all.For example, I always found it really weird that Pokken never got Greninja but got a much less popular water starter in Empoleon instead. The choices in Pokken felt pretty random to me. I would have never thought Pokemon like Croagunk or Chandelure would have ever stood a chance to get in before they did.

Last edited:

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
Lets not forget only the original 151 are available, so cross gen evolutions like Steelix, Scisor, Kingdra, Crobat, Umbreon, Espeon, Glaceon, Leafeon and Slyveon (among others) are completely unobtainable. You can't even go to Johto or the Sevii Islands, so LGPE also has less content than FRLG.
On top of that the newest Pokemon movie was announced, it's basically a remake of the first Pokemon Movie, Metwtwo Strikes Back (again!).

It's ridiculous, especially since the majority of current Pokemon fans started with a gen that wasn't 1 (people in my age group often started with Gen 4) and yet Gen 1 is the only thing that ever gets fanservice, it's really grating to feel neglected just because you really liked Black and White, or RSE, or literally anything that isn't Kanto.
I'm very confident the reason they've done this is in response to the hate they got for Gen 5.

Think about it. It was the first game that had no other gens mons included until post game. Gen 5 was the Gen they finally tried moving the series forward. The whole story was a cut above all the others by a large margin for example.

The game recieved heavily backlash though and many Pokemon fans say it was the worst one. I think they are always pandering to other Gens, especially 1, because they don't want to risk pulling a Gen 5 again.

Its really sad because Gen 5 was my favorite. The constantly moving sprites were a little too pixelated at times and the games had flaws for sure, but for the first time they really tried breaking their mold.

Gen 7 did a fairly ok job of doing both but non-Gen 1 mons should have gotten Alolan forms. Also, its story with Lillie didn't age well with me personally. Gladion and Hau both have problems, too, but for Pokemon they weren't bad.

N is still the best Pokemon character don't @ me.

I'm pretty sure they were pushing the Rockruff line pretty well before the games even came out. Rockruff was one of the first Pokemon shown off for this generation. Midnight Lycanroc is my second most wanted gen 7 rep but I'm personally pulling for Golisopod. I know it doesn't have much a chance but it was at least the main Pokemon of the evil team leader so that has to count for something.

On another note, I think people are making too big a deal about Decidueye's appearance in Pokken Tournament. I don't think Smash and Pokken have any correlation at all.For example, I always found it really weird that Pokken never got Greninja but got a much less popular water starter in Empoleon instead. The choices in Pokken felt pretty random to me. I would have never thought Pokemon like Croagunk or Chandelure would have ever stood a chance to get in before they did.
Pikachu Libre's inclusion in Ultimate speaks volumes if you ask me. Sakurai knows about it and he very well may have looked at Pokken as inspiration for Decidueye's moveset. He's done that with obscure fighting games for Sonic.

I don't know how the timeline matches up with that theory but its worth considering.

Last edited:

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
So, after a few long month, one of my closest friends finally moved back into town. Turns out, he bought a Switch and Pokken Tournament DX.

Playing that game made me realize how much I want a mode where every stock you pick is a different character. Like an All-Star Mode for Stock matches. Call it Star Stock, I dunno. With a roster that big, it'd be so much fun. Probably one of my most-wanted things in general for the game.
The Subspace Emissary did that with stocks too. And yeah, I've wanted a mode like that for quite some time.

D

Deleted member

I haven't started Black 2 yet, but he's easily my favorite character already. My brother keeps trying to convince me that Silver's better, and it's not going so well.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Hey guys remember when Toon Link got deconfirmed in Smash 3DS?
2E5892F9-3C40-4407-8FF8-10ED2902CC36.jpeg

Yeah was sad when he couldn’t be in the game, or when King Dedede got deconfirmed in Smash 4 DLC?
DA970202-FA21-47D4-BFA8-5E467A8E115D.jpeg

Yeah I was sad that we couldn’t play as him, what’s worse is that Falco got deconfirmed cause he’s in Fox’s Final Smash:
937804A1-B7D6-4EC9-8214-2D540B58E002.jpeg

And now Samus is deconfirmed because she appears in Zero Suit Samus’s Final Smash, what a loss:
A66DA805-EF4C-43B3-B12E-3ED5B420D338.png

Okay but in all seriousness I think we’ve been looking too broad at character deconfirmations, expect the unexpected.

osby

Smash Obsessed
The Subspace Emissary did that with stocks too. And yeah, I've wanted a mode like that for quite some time.
I liked that about SSE. That reminded me, it would be cool if we had a platforming mode without time limits and option to choose more than one character.

Last edited:

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Not sure if you saw this already, but NL had a talk with Bill Trinen and Nate Bihldorff recently:
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...with_nintendos_bill_trinen_and_nate_bihldorff
A loot of interesting quotes here.

Was it a big moment for you guys when you found out that Ridley was, in fact, going to be in the game? Was it directly in response to fan outcry about Ridley, or was it something that had been planned and fans happened to jump on it at the right time?

Bihldorff: A lot of people complain that a lot of characters that are still out there, they will complain about those, it doesn't mean that they will make it. I think Mr. Sakurai hears it, but then I think he just muffles it out and puts in the characters that he wants to put in. I mean he clearly listens to the community. I mean, you heard him speak at the tournament. I think he knew that the scene would be psyched that Ridley got in, but I don't think that it was the matter of, "oh, the way this reached its breaking point, it's time to put in Ridley before this collapses on top of itself."
Mr. Sakurai has said in the past that he wants to keep making Smash. Melee was where he was content. Then he got pulled into Brawl and then he made Smash 4. Was he really willing to get involved in this one? Is he really done now?

Bihldorff: No, I think you are probably reading too much literally into those comments. I think that Mr. Sakurai really puts his all into every game that he works on. So, towards the tail end of a project where everything is furious and on fire, he might say, "I'm done for a while," but I wouldn't say that there would ever be a moment where he might say, "I'm never going to do a Smash Bros again," or he's "never going to do another game in another series." He always has other ideas. I'm sure he is constantly surprising himself with what he can add. As this series iterates, it's never a matter of just adding more characters. Every single game has plenty of new things, well beyond characters. It is all about game balancing. [So] I wouldn't read too much into that. We didn't kidnap Mr. Sakurai or anything.
Speaking of characters, Snake is back. Fans have been wanting him back for a while, not only for Snake, but with David Hayter voicing him. Obviously Nintendo doesn't have full control over whether those characters can appear. Was Konami all in when they were approached about whether Snake could return for Smash? What was that process like?

Bihldorff: We don't have a lot of visibility into a lot of the conversations, the individual talks that occur. Clearly Mr. Sakurai and his team worked closely with every single one of them. That is a lot of characters outside of Nintendo's purview. Every single one of them, not only is there a conversation to get this character to come back, but it comes down to every single last detail about the character. I guarantee you that every piece of art is getting approved, every piece of music, every detail that is related to that particular IP, they are working closely with the rights holders to make sure that it is perfect and to their satisfaction. We weren't in the room when it got brought up, but I'm pretty sure it was pretty happy for them. There were probably a lot of fans over at Konami that wanted to play as Snake a lot.

Trinen: I think people don't even recognize. He does that with all the Nintendo characters as well. When you think about it, with Mario, there is a Mario team at Nintendo. With Zelda, you've got the Zelda team. Inkling, that's a different team. They all want input on their own characters to make sure that their characters are the way that they want as well. It's actually a process that is applied to not just the third party characters, but even to all of our own characters. Then you have franchises like Fire Emblem which has obviously a lot of characters in Smash Bros. as well, that involve companies like Intelligent Systems, even Earthbound with that's with Lucas. People just look at Smash Bros. as this thing, that's just like, "It's Smash Bros, they can just do it," and they don't really think of all of the work that goes into it.
That last one in particular interests me. Every team gives their own input on their character, supposedly. Sakurai did hint at this with Wii Fit Trainer during the direct.

Last edited:

Staarih

Smash Master
Agreed.

We'd better get more human character trophies for Pokémon - with how story-driven the recent games are with clear emphasis on some characters (N, AZ and Lillie), it's about time.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Honestly I don't think Lycanroc has a shot at all. The roster was decided long before Dusk Lycanroc, the only reason he's seen as having a shot, became a thing. Add onto that that Lycanroc has the least interesting and innovative concept art out of itself, Decidueye, Incineroar, and Mimikyu, and I can't see any reason Sakurai would have gone for Lycanroc over the other candidates.

Personally I think it's between Decidueye, Incineroar, and Mimikyu, each with their own draws and setbacks when it comes to making it in.
The data in Su/Mo suggests Dusk Lycanroc was (at the very least) an unfinished concept that was in development by November 2016, and based off the time it takes to make an episode of the anime, Dusk Lycanroc was planned at least five months before it's debut (August 2017). I don't know when Sakurai would've chosen a Pokemon newcomer, but December 2016 is still a full two years before Ultimate would be released. Timing isn't quite as good as others, I'll admit, but I don't think it's enough to say Dusk Lycanroc isn't still a strong contender.

And as for the concert art, Sakurai has also stated that he likes choosing Pokemon who he knows are/will be popular in the games and anime. Even if he didn't find the concept art interesting, knowing it would be pushed by Game Freak should be enough for him to warrant keeping it in the back of his head.

Regardless, with so many more new choices to pick from than Gen VI, it would be a little hasty for Sakurai to judge a Pokemon from concept art alone. I'd like to think he'd do a little more research on his choices before making a final decision.

There's far too little between the various Gen 7 candidates for anyone to confidently say one is significantly more likely than the other imo, the smaller advantages people are bringing up are unlikely to make a world of difference, and then the rest of the arguments are mostly rooted in gut feelings or personal bias. There simply isn't a clear frontrunner and it really is just a wait and see situation, anything could happen, there's even a real chance that no Pokémon newcomer is added at all.
I'd have to agree. Even though I have an obvious preference for which Pokemon I'd want in Smash, I'll admit I haven't seen many good arguments as to why a certain Pokemon would be the undeniable frontrunner. Most of the cases people try to make for the top four (Decidueye, Mimikyu, Lycanroc, Incineroar) involve a lot of "but what if Sakurai knew about..." and "Game Freak might have wanted..."

Honestly, the strongest arguments depend mostly on best-case scenarios and subjective material.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
View attachment 153053
Yeah was sad when he couldn’t be in the game, or when King Dedede got deconfirmed in Smash 4 DLC?
View attachment 153054
Yeah I was sad that we couldn’t play as him, what’s worse is that Falco got deconfirmed cause he’s in Fox’s Final Smash:
View attachment 153055
And now Samus is deconfirmed because she appears in Zero Suit Samus’s Final Smash, what a loss:
View attachment 153056
Okay but in all seriousness I think we’ve been looking too broad at character deconfirmations, expect the unexpected.
So you’re saying that when Waluigi is selected, Baby Waluigi takes his place as an AT?

Leave it to me, waaaaaaahhh!!!!

In all serioisness, the entire idea of character deconfirmation isn’t exactly an end-all-be-all as things can and do change. It’s more for our record keeping until that time comes.

osby

Smash Obsessed

That last one in particular interests me. Every team gives their own input on their character, supposedly. Sakurai did hint at this with Wii Fit Trainer during the direct.
Last one is indeed important. It might be the reason in certain cases when a particular franchise gets more or less content in different areas. Or why some characters' palette swaps are more restricted than others.

Also, second part, ouch.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

This means inaccurate portrayals are given the ok by the people in charge. Now I must yell at Miyamoto about Bowser being portrayed as more intimidating than goofy

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
View attachment 153053
View attachment 153054
View attachment 153055
View attachment 153056
Agreed. This is why part of me thinks it might be possible for Pauline to be in somehow.

Yeah, I rather liked some bits, like the fact that character announcements most likely will be near December, DLC only being started once the game's released, and Sakurai basically finishing up the game right after the flight back from EVO ended.

Also the most hilarious part of the interview is Bill suggesting that the fat guy from Ice Hockey on NES could be included. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom