• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Could Agumon be our second (third after R.O.B)? Digimon was a V-pet, a type of electronic game.
I mean, if we're looking for electronic game characters, the only one that holds a candle to the Digimon would be the Tamagotchi.

Not that I personally expect another Bandai Namco character, let alone Agumon, but it'd be interesting to see a Game and Watch/Agumon battle.

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746

topical I think
I can't wait to make my friends hate me more as a Pichu main. One of them thinks Ridley is gonna scare me. MY PICHU AIN'T AFRAID OF ****!:demon:

except Dr. Copter

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

Simple and Clean
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I saw another one earlier today that had Celica, but I don't know if 4chan has a search feature to find it.
4chan may not, but Fireden does. Found a couple more while I was at it.

W H Y A R E T H E R E S O M A N Y L E A K S ? ? ?

https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/421271929/#421271929
Hey. Chances are ya'll aren't gonna believe this because it's a text leak, so if you don't that is completely fair. My source has given me some information regarding Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - it's characters, stages, items, and more.
Newcomers:
- King K. Rool from Donkey Kong Country. He looks closer to his old model from the 64 and SNES games, with the gold belly and such but with some pieces of his newer models incorporated into it. He also has an alternate costume based on his pirate gear from DKC2.
- Elma from Xenoblade Chronicles X. Mr. Sakurai was initially hesitant on including a second Xenoblade character, but his team convinced him that she would be a unique addition to the roster. She has some gun and some sword moves, and her Final Smash involves her firing a laser from her Skell.
- Bandana Dee from Kirby. He focuses almost exclusively on using his spear in battle, and he has three jumps.
- Ashley from WarioWare. Mr. Sakurai added Ashley to promote WarioWare Gold, which had also begun development at the time. She uses magic, her broom, and the little demon Red in her moveset.
- Decidueye, from Pokémon Sun & Moon. He has a very keepaway-based moveset, focusing on controlling where his opponent is and sniping at them from a distance. He, along with the next newcomer, were chosen together. His Final Smash is the Sinister Arrow Raid, his Z-Move from Sun and Moon.
- Incineroar, from Pokémon Sun & Moon. Almost directly the opposite of Decidueye, Incineroar is all about getting up close and personal with a grappler-esque moveset. When he was presented with the concept art for the starters, Mr. Sakurai immediately dismissed Primarina but had a hard time choosing between these two, so he eventually went with both. He's been worried that Pokémon is highly over represented but he stuck to his guns.
- Octoling, from Splatoon. They play almost exactly like the Inklings, they are just a bit slower and heavier. An Echo Fighter.

Mr. Sakurai's already begun the planning of DLC for the title and has already thrown a few names around, including Rex & Pyra from Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Spring Man from ARMS, a character from the recently unvelied Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Rayman from Ubisoft's Rayman games, a Monster Hunter character, and , what caught me off guard the most, Sora from Kingdom Hearts. Apparently, Sora was considered for the base roster, but negotiations with Disney were quite difficult and only recently came to a close.

Stages:
All stages from the past games are returning with a few notable changes/exceptions.
- Miiverse is gone. They had no way of getting it up and running.
- Pictochat & Pictochat 2 have been merged into one stage, collectively caleld "Pictochat"
- Flat Zone & Flat Zone 2 were merged just like in Smash on Wii U, still being Flat Zone X.
- The daytime version of Wily Castle is now available as an alternate version of Wily Castle.

There's also some new stages as well.
- Aether Paradise from Pokémon Sun & Moon. It takes place on the garden floor and occassionally, a wormhole to Ultra Space appears in the background.
- Camp Triggerfish from Splatoon. It's a very simple stage in contrast to Moray Towers.
- New Los Angeles from Xenoblade Chronicles X. It appears to take place above the city, with the alien planet's sky visible. It has a day and night cycle.

Items:
- The Flipper item from Melee is back, and acts almost identically.
- Likewise, the Parasol item is also back.
- The Cracker Launcher from Brawl is back too.
- Lip's Stick has been removed and given to Lip, who appears as an assist trophy. She casts spells at nearby fighters which gives them the flower on their head.
- Shadow is still an assist trophy.
- Chun-Li is a new assist trophy. She'll run to the nearest fighter and attack with her rapid kicks and rising kicks.
- Gray Fox has been replaced by Raiden from Metal Gear. He functions pretty much identically to Gray Fox.
- Felynes from Monster Hunter appear as an assist as well. They have a few different variants including one that kind of looks like the cat in Pokémon Stadium 2 in Brawl.
- Celica from Fire Emblem Echoes appears an assist trophy. She uses the spell Ragnorok on enemy fighters.
- Isaac is an assist trophy again, but he looks a little different. He's based on his appearance as an adult from Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.
- Dillon is an assist again; a real shame since I personally wanted him to be playable.
- Mimikyu, Gengar, Alolan Exeggutor, Pyukumuku, Dusk Lycanroc, Alolan Marowak, and Oricorio all appear as Poké Ball Pokémon.

Trophies:
- There are over 1000 trophies to collect in this game, and some real cool ones are included this time, representing other games from the third party companies' other IPs. Phoenix Wright, AiAi, NiGHTS, Heihachi Mishima, Billy Hatcher, Slime from Dragon Quest, Simon Belmont from Castlevania, and even Shovel Knight have trophies.

Music:
- A lot of music is newly arranged in this game, with lots of new remixes including Chun-Li's stage theme from Street Fighter II, 9-Volt's Theme from WarioWare, the Clock Town and Molgera themes from the Zelda series, and a really nice, jazzy techno remix of Jump Up, Super Star from Super Mario Odyssey.

Too detailed, is likely fake

https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/422296568/#422296568
Disclaimer: this is second-hand info, so for all I know it could be fake. Proceed with caution and keep grains of salt in reach, and all that.

If what I heard is accurate, there will be five additional non-echo newcomers in addition to Inkling and Ridley. Of these, I may know of three.

Dillon from Dillon's Rolling Western
K. Rool from Donkey Kong Country
Celica from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

From what I heard, Dillon has a digging mechanic, Celica uses spells throughout most of her normals and specials, but some cause recoil in exchange for high damage, and K. Rool gets reduced stun and knock back when hit from the front due to his stomach's golden girth.

They were being weird when asked for verification but said that supposedly one of these will be revealed mid-July. For all I know though it could be a completely bogus bit of info though, but since I have nothing better to do I felt I may as well put it out there. Even if I get btfo'd by a roleplayer.

Honestly though just give me Simon and I'd be happy.

Could be real. We'll see.

http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/422319264
The Direct will be about 45 min.
The main thing will be Switch Online
3DS headlines will be first.
- Diddy Kong racing 64 3D releasing Spring 2019
- Luigi Mansion 3ds releasing October 12
- Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside story 3ds releasing January 11th 2019
- YO-KAI WATCH BLASTERS, September 7
- Last headline, Project X Zone 3 also on switch, early 2019
- 1st Switch headline is Pokemon Let's go, November 16
- New Smash trailer, Shadow as Echo fighter
- Team Sonic Racing, releasing December 14
- Undertale gameplay trailer, Spring 2019
- Shovel Kinght: King of cards releasing after direct.
- Yoshi switch, Yoshi's Craft World + Yoshi labo pack, releasing March 8 2019
- Bayonetta 3 gameplay trailer, 2019
- Starlink Battle for atlas, October 16
- Ninjala, March 2019
- Online announcement + Netflix and youtube update, Switch backgrounds, and achievements
- Fire Emblem Three Houses, April 12 2019
- N64 Classic, Holiday 2018
- Demon X Machina, 2019
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 DLC, September 14
- Super Mario Party, October 5
- Mario Tennis Aces DLC Characters, Cappy, Diddy Kong, and Professer E.Gadd, Holiday
- Tomodachi world switch
- GTA 5, and Final fantasy 15, Holiday 2018
- World ends with you, final remix, October 26
- Travis strikes again no more heroes, 1st quarter
- YO-KAI WATCH switch, early 2019
- Pikmin 4 full gameplay trailer, early 2019
- Final announcement, Geno smash trailer

We'll see come September. GTA and FF15 make this seem more like a wish-list than anything.

http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/422313867
Believe me or don't, but a friend works in marketing for one of the companies being used to promote Smash in a country (not saying which one, obviously)

They've allowed them to playtest the nearly complete game a bit to get a good feeling for how the campaign should function. Yea, that's right, nearly complete. The game is essentially done, they just need a few more months of balance tweaks and polishing. Priority was on characters first, enhancements and polish later.

I've been told the following by my buddy:

Ridley
Inklings
K Rool
Elma
Mimikyu
Geno
Excite Biker

Dixie
Bandana Waddle Dee

Daisy
Dark Samus
Shadow
Louie/Brittany

First list is brand new fighters, second list are fighters "inspired" by other fighters (which I guess is marketing for "semi-clone") and the final list are echoes.

The plan is to focus 99% of resources on advertising that all vets are back. Most of this list aren't even going to show up until after the game releases. They want to bring back the "WARNING CHALLENGER APPROACHING" hype from the old days of secret characters, and the marketing is going to reflect that. Expect lots of teases and silhouettes of characters in commercials and trailers, without showing the character off until later. Think: Star Allies DLC marketing.

Also just so this isn't a list of characters with no evidence, every version of FD and Battlefield make an appearance, and you unlock them via events vs the entire casts of those games. Also Tabuu is an assist trophy. Remember that guy?

So when you see those things pop up in the future, remember me. But don't expect too many characters revealed before release.

Cya

One last thing: Vergeben is full of s***. There's no Simon Belmont or Minecraft junk in this game. He's just making it up for attention.

Again, we'll see on this one.

Now can someone call Mario to fix these freaking pipes?

Last edited:

**Gilgamesh**

Smash Ace
I’d like to mention that 3rd party talks probably wouldn’t involve Sakurai at all.

Nintendo is the group in play to negotiate licensing for 3rd parties. It would be up to Nintendo and Disney to determine the legalities and royalties of the character in Smash, the profit for of such company in question, amiibo production, amiibo profit, etc...

Sakurai gets a lot of credit around the industry for what he’s capable of. That is probably half the reason why Smash gets characters like Snake and Cloud while the studio behind PSASBR did not...Sakurai has credibility in making characters work in Smash, based on faithful adaptations.

He isn’t the one negotiating the contract though.

That isn’t to say Sora can’t happen. While i’m sure Disney would be open to Sora in Smash, they certainly wouldn’t be allowing him for free or a simple “Okie dokie, use our property!”. It’s Disney.

There are still contractual obligations in play, and Sakurai doesn’t do the negotiating.
This has me wondering; would a Sora amibo be more difficult in getting a deal done for Disney then actually putting him in Smash lmao.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
- Incineroar, from Pokémon Sun & Moon. Almost directly the opposite of Decidueye, Incineroar is all about getting up close and personal with a grappler-esque moveset. When he was presented with the concept art for the starters, Mr. Sakurai immediately dismissed Primarina but had a hard time choosing between these two, so he eventually went with both. He's been worried that Pokémon is highly over represented but he stuck to his guns.
If this is true...

Sakurai immediately dismissing Primarina. Ouch.

I like the idea of having both Decidueye and Incineroar in Smash. This way, both supporters win.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Corrin is still the only character I wish was never in Smash. Are there even any people that like Corrin other than weebs who are obsessed with "waifus"?
Corrin is MALE. Or maybe both, but he’s mainly male.

Either way, even if we didn’t get Corrin in the base roster he would’ve been considered one of the most likely newcomers Ultimate, since his game came out at the perfect time during the project plan.

Like it or not, he was bound to get in.

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team

**Gilgamesh**

Smash Ace
I know this is an unpopular opinion on this board, but I would much rather have Sora as a playable character in Smash over Geno. He is just far more relevant and iconic as a Squeenix rep.
Square-Enix has many popular characters that people want in Smash; I wonder do they know of this.

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
If this is true...

Sakurai immediately dismissing Primarina. Ouch.

I like the idea of having both Decidueye and Incineroar in Smash. This way, both supporters win.
If this were to happen I'd need way more than a week to walk it off. :smash:

I would also expect a lot of rage on the internet about Pokemon getting two newcomers, not that I would care at all.

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
Mr. Sakurai's already begun the planning of DLC for the title and has already thrown a few names around, including Rex & Pyra from Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Spring Man from ARMS, a character from the recently unvelied Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Rayman from Ubisoft's Rayman games, a Monster Hunter character, and , what caught me off guard the most, Sora from Kingdom Hearts. Apparently, Sora was considered for the base roster, but negotiations with Disney were quite difficult and only recently came to a close.
They've literally been reading this thread lmfao.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
I mean, if we're looking for electronic game characters, the only one that holds a candle to the Digimon would be the Tamagotchi.

Not that I personally expect another Bandai Namco character, let alone Agumon, but it'd be interesting to see a Game and Watch/Agumon battle.
I actually have an idea for an Agumon trailer:
After the Smash Bros. Slash, the screen is pure dark. A sound starts playing, and the view clears to show a classic Digimon V-Pet on a table (specifically, the Smash 64 table if you want to get meta). The view slowly zooms in on the Digivice, which has an Agumon on it. The screen starts playing the Digimon V-Pet's BATTLE tone (this), and the view zooms closer to, then into the Digivice's screen, showing an Agumon facing off against a Pikachu on Omega Battlefield.

EDIT: Thought of a decent Splash screen slogan. "AGUMON EVOLVES THE BATTLEFIELD".
...Eh, might need workshopping.

Tagging Graizen Graizen since he'd get a kick out of it. XD

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team

Hey. Chances are ya'll aren't gonna believe this because it's a text leak, so if you don't that is completely fair. My source has given me some information regarding Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - it's characters, stages, items, and more.
Newcomers:
- King K. Rool from Donkey Kong Country. He looks closer to his old model from the 64 and SNES games, with the gold belly and such but with some pieces of his newer models incorporated into it. He also has an alternate costume based on his pirate gear from DKC2.
- Elma from Xenoblade Chronicles X. Mr. Sakurai was initially hesitant on including a second Xenoblade character, but his team convinced him that she would be a unique addition to the roster. She has some gun and some sword moves, and her Final Smash involves her firing a laser from her Skell.
- Bandana Dee from Kirby. He focuses almost exclusively on using his spear in battle, and he has three jumps.
- Ashley from WarioWare. Mr. Sakurai added Ashley to promote WarioWare Gold, which had also begun development at the time. She uses magic, her broom, and the little demon Red in her moveset.
- Decidueye, from Pokémon Sun & Moon. He has a very keepaway-based moveset, focusing on controlling where his opponent is and sniping at them from a distance. He, along with the next newcomer, were chosen together. His Final Smash is the Sinister Arrow Raid, his Z-Move from Sun and Moon.
- Octoling, from Splatoon. They play almost exactly like the Inklings, they are just a bit slower and heavier. An Echo Fighter.

Stages:
All stages from the past games are returning with a few notable changes/exceptions.
- Pictochat & Pictochat 2 have been merged into one stage, collectively caleld "Pictochat"
- Flat Zone & Flat Zone 2 were merged just like in Smash on Wii U, still being Flat Zone X.
- The daytime version of Wily Castle is now available as an alternate version of Wily Castle.

- Aether Paradise from Pokémon Sun & Moon. It takes place on the garden floor and occassionally, a wormhole to Ultra Space appears in the background.
- Camp Triggerfish from Splatoon. It's a very simple stage in contrast to Moray Towers.
- New Los Angeles from Xenoblade Chronicles X. It appears to take place above the city, with the alien planet's sky visible. It has a day and night cycle.

Items:
- Lip's Stick has been removed and given to Lip, who appears as an assist trophy. She casts spells at nearby fighters which gives them the flower on their head.
- Chun-Li is a new assist trophy. She'll run to the nearest fighter and attack with her rapid kicks and rising kicks.
- Gray Fox has been replaced by Raiden from Metal Gear. He functions pretty much identically to Gray Fox.
- Felynes from Monster Hunter appear as an assist as well. They have a few different variants including one that kind of looks like the cat in Pokémon Stadium 2 in Brawl.
- Celica from Fire Emblem Echoes appears an assist trophy. She uses the spell Ragnorok on enemy fighters.
- Isaac is an assist trophy again, but he looks a little different. He's based on his appearance as an adult from Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.
- Dillon is an assist again; a real shame since I personally wanted him to be playable.
- Mimikyu, Gengar, Alolan Exeggutor, Pyukumuku, Dusk Lycanroc, Alolan Marowak, and Oricorio all appear as Poké Ball Pokémon.

Trophies:
- There are over 1000 trophies to collect in this game, and some real cool ones are included this time, representing other games from the third party companies' other IPs. Phoenix Wright, AiAi, NiGHTS, Heihachi Mishima, Billy Hatcher, Slime from Dragon Quest, Simon Belmont from Castlevania, and even Shovel Knight have trophies.

Music:
- A lot of music is newly arranged in this game, with lots of new remixes including Chun-Li's stage theme from Street Fighter II, 9-Volt's Theme from WarioWare, the Clock Town and Molgera themes from the Zelda series, and a really nice, jazzy techno remix of Jump Up, Super Star from Super Mario Odyssey.

Disclaimer: this is second-hand info, so for all I know it could be fake. Proceed with caution and keep grains of salt in reach, and all that.

If what I heard is accurate, there will be five additional non-echo newcomers in addition to Inkling and Ridley. Of these, I may know of three.

From what I heard, Dillon has a digging mechanic, Celica uses spells throughout most of her normals and specials, but some cause recoil in exchange for high damage, and K. Rool gets reduced stun and knock back when hit from the front due to his stomach's golden girth.

They were being weird when asked for verification but said that supposedly one of these will be revealed mid-July. For all I know though it could be a completely bogus bit of info though, but since I have nothing better to do I felt I may as well put it out there. Even if I get btfo'd by a roleplayer.

- Ninjala, March 2019
- Online announcement + Netflix and youtube update, Switch backgrounds, and achievements
- Demon X Machina, 2019
- Mario Tennis Aces DLC Characters, Cappy, Diddy Kong, and Professer E.Gadd, Holiday
- Tomodachi world switch

We'll see come September. GTA and FF15 make this seem more like a wish-list than anything.

Believe me or don't, but a friend works in marketing for one of the companies being used to promote Smash in a country (not saying which one, obviously)

They've allowed them to playtest the nearly complete game a bit to get a good feeling for how the campaign should function. Yea, that's right, nearly complete. The game is essentially done, they just need a few more months of balance tweaks and polishing. Priority was on characters first, enhancements and polish later.

Ridley
Inklings
K Rool
Elma
Mimikyu
Geno
Excite Biker

Dixie
Bandana Waddle Dee

Daisy
Dark Samus
Shadow
Louie/Brittany

First list is brand new fighters, second list are fighters "inspired" by other fighters (which I guess is marketing for "semi-clone") and the final list are echoes.

The plan is to focus 99% of resources on advertising that all vets are back. Most of this list aren't even going to show up until after the game releases. They want to bring back the "WARNING CHALLENGER APPROACHING" hype from the old days of secret characters, and the marketing is going to reflect that. Expect lots of teases and silhouettes of characters in commercials and trailers, without showing the character off until later. Think: Star Allies DLC marketing.

Also just so this isn't a list of characters with no evidence, every version of FD and Battlefield make an appearance, and you unlock them via events vs the entire casts of those games. Also Tabuu is an assist trophy. Remember that guy?

So when you see those things pop up in the future, remember me. But don't expect too many characters revealed before release.

Cya

One last thing: Vergeben is full of s***. There's no Simon Belmont or Minecraft junk in this game. He's just making it up for attention.

About leak 4, who could Bandana Dee be a semi-clone of? Meta Knight's the first character that comes to mind, but he plays completley differently from Meta Knight in the Kirby games so idk.
Also, am I the only one who likes Pichu.
No, there's actually a lot of people who like Pichu.

Nani?

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4613-7779-1616
Switch FC
SW 2020-9361-5549
About leak 4, who could Bandana Dee be a semi-clone of? Meta Knight's the first character that comes to mind, but he plays completley differently from Meta Knight in the Kirby games so idk.

No, there's actually a lot of people who like Pichu.
yessss

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982

Newcomers:

Stages:

Items:

Trophies:

Music:

- Ninjala, March 2019
- Demon X Machina, 2019
- Tomodachi world switch

Ridley
Inklings
K Rool
Elma
Mimikyu
Geno
Excite Biker

Dixie
Bandana Waddle Dee

Daisy
Dark Samus
Shadow
Louie/Brittany

Cya

Leak 1 is too detailed.
Leak 2 is the most grounded one from the list.
Leak 3 is a fan wish list.
Leak 4 makes no sense in terms of promoting a game like Smash.

dezeray112

Smash Hero

Newcomers:

Stages:

Items:

Trophies:

Music:

- Ninjala, March 2019
- Demon X Machina, 2019
- Tomodachi world switch

Ridley
Inklings
K Rool
Elma
Mimikyu
Geno
Excite Biker

Dixie
Bandana Waddle Dee

Daisy
Dark Samus
Shadow
Louie/Brittany

Cya

On leak 2 - Whilst I am not 100% sure if this is related to Ultimate, but I found this a while ago in regards to Celica's VA comments on being listed on Smash by IMDB.

https://twitter.com/ericalindbeck/status/1004108241977073665?lang=en

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

Simple and Clean
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
On the topic of this leak:

For the sake of cataloguing, who do you think the characters are? Thanks to 4chan and my own intuition, I've determined this thus far:
Whip - Simon Belmont
Pic Related - Dark Matter or possibly Skull Kid
Witch - Ashley
Sliced Apple - ?
Anime - Rex and Pyra or Elma
Archer - Decidueye
House - ?
Science - ?
Cards - Hanafuda? Paper Mario?

The Echoes are easy
Prime - Dark Samus
Edgy - Shadow
Dog - Isabelle
Asthma - Ninten (the only character in Earthbound who can have it)
Blue Hair - Chrom

I just need to figure out Sliced Apple, House, Science, and Cards.

Edit: Science could potentially be K. Rool (he was a mad scientist for one of his fights), but I wouldn't bank on it. There'd be a more obvious hint for him in my opinion.

Last edited:

Luminario

Smash Lord
Corrin is MALE. Or maybe both, but he’s mainly male.
Isn't Corrin usually portrayed as their female design more than the male? Ever since IS realised no one really liked the male Corrin design (seriously, that choppy haircut is a travesty. Let this be a lesson kids, never cut your hair with a chainsaw sword) they usually go for the female one in things like Warriors and Heroes.

dezeray112

Smash Hero

For the sake of cataloguing, who do you think the characters are? Thanks to 4chan and my own intuition, I've determined this thus far:
Whip - Simon Belmont
Witch - Ashley
Sliced Apple - ?
Archer - Decidueye
House - ?
Science - ?
Cards - Hanafuda

The Echoes are easy
Prime - Dark Samus
Edgy - Shadow
Dog - Isabelle
Blue Hair - Chrom

Just to have a bit of fun:

Whip = Simon Belmont
Pic Related = ???
Witch = Ashley
Sliced Apple = ???
Anime = Someone from Xenoblade?
Archer = Decidueye
House = ???
Science = ???
Cards = ???

Echoes:

Prime = Dark Samus
Edgy = Miles Edgeworth came to my mind at first. Shadow.
Dog = Isabelle
Asthma = ???
Blue Hair = Chrom

KMDP

Smash Legend

Whip - Simon Belmont
Witch - Ashley
Sliced Apple - ?
Archer - Decidueye
House - ?
Science - ?

The Echoes are easy
Prime - Dark Samus
Edgy - Shadow
Dog - Isabelle
Blue Hair - Chrom

Edit: Science could potentially be K. Rool (he was a mad scientist for one of his fights), but I wouldn't bank on it. There'd be a more obvious hint for him in my opinion.
If "Pic Related" could refer somehow to Skull Kid, it could also refer to Isaac, since there was an important character (the Wise One, I think?) who was a big floating rock with one eye. Similarly, Alchemy is a kind of Science and Golden Sun has an anime art style. But these are stretching for something that is probably fake anyway. XD

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

Whip - Simon Belmont
Witch - Ashley
Sliced Apple - ?
Archer - Decidueye
House - ?
Science - ?

The Echoes are easy
Prime - Dark Samus
Edgy - Shadow
Dog - Isabelle
Blue Hair - Chrom

Putting the leak guesses aside, what is the panel shot of that eye from anyway? Seems like something out of a horror manga.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Wait, Bayo was rigged?
Probably referring to the fact that "Bayonetta was the winner out of the most realizable characters". There may have been others that they wanted to reserve for Ultimate,

Also, referring to trying to work out those clues:
"Doing more stretching than Wii Fit Trainer."

D

Deleted member

Whip - Simon Belmont
Witch - Ashley
Sliced Apple - ?
Archer - Decidueye
House - ?
Science - ?

The Echoes are easy
Prime - Dark Samus
Edgy - Shadow
Dog - Isabelle
Blue Hair - Chrom

Sliced Apple is probably Bandanna Dee, since he he is the one that guards the Apple gems in Team Clash Deluxe and has a song about him loving Apple Juice (yes, really) called the "Apple Juice Song"

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

Whip - Simon Belmont
Witch - Ashley
Sliced Apple - ?
Archer - Decidueye
House - ?
Science - ?

The Echoes are easy
Prime - Dark Samus
Edgy - Shadow
Dog - Isabelle
Blue Hair - Chrom

Whip = Simon Belmont
Pic Related = Skull Kid? I dunno, but that's some Hellstar Remina **** in that pic.
Witch = Ashley
Sliced Apple = Someone in the thread said Viridi? I don't see it though.
Anime = Rex and Pyra, Elma isn't anime enough
Archer = Decidueye
House = ?
Science = ?
Cards = Paper Mario
Prime = Dark Samus
Edgy = Shadow
Dog = Isabelle
Asthma = Ninten
Blue Hair = Chrom

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion

Whip - Simon Belmont
Witch - Ashley
Sliced Apple - ?
Archer - Decidueye
House - ?
Science - ?

The Echoes are easy
Prime - Dark Samus
Edgy - Shadow
Dog - Isabelle
Blue Hair - Chrom

I mentioned it earlier in the thread but the only Nintendo character that comes to my mind for sliced Apple is Victini. Idk why they would add Victini, but Victini's design is based off a style of slicing apples to look like bunnies.

It's fake lol.

Sliced Apple is probably Bandanna Dee, since he he is the one that guards the Apple gems in Team Clash Deluxe and has a song about him loving Apple Juice (yes, really) called the "Apple Juice Song"
The choice makes more sense, but why not just apple then? Meh it's fakeeeeee anyway just weird.

Last edited:

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
I'm still only giving any credit to Vergeben, until one of these other leaks predicts something its just empty noise thats always around during speculation season.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Probably referring to the fact that "Bayonetta was the winner out of the most realizable characters". There may have been others that they wanted to reserve for Ultimate,

Also, referring to trying to work out those clues:
"Doing more stretching than Wii Fit Trainer."
I think it's actually referring to how strong Bayonetta is since the image's file is named "BayoShekDiddy", Diddy Kong and Sheik are also top tier and that'd be a really random name otherwise. Not that it really matters though because it's probably fake lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom