• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

X1-12

Smash Champion
I can only really have 1 more person =/

I guess whoever can confirm first gets it. DON'T CONFIRM IF YOU WON'T COME THOUGH

Tamoo

Smash Master
George can't come apparantly, not surprised tbh, does cost a fortune from Louth so does that mean two spaces?

Charles: in the file, there are 7 matches. I will double check again but I remember thinking it a bit weird cos I remember it being 3-0 and 4-1 too :/

the recording must have been started after the first match or something idk

X1-12

Smash Champion
cool all full now =] I will send people my address + how to get here etc in the next couple of days

Tamoo
L-J
Crabman
gm Jack
Mitsuki
Clockmire
Craiigg

I think this only affects Craig but

Smoking rules at my house:

Cigarettes in the Garden only,
No weed AT ALL in my house /garden If you really must go out the front and wander away out of view of my house

sorry about this guys..

EDIT: PIZZA is £2.50!

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Again sorry I can't make it guys, but I really want to see you guys before SNY hopefully I can work something out! Hope you understand, my funds arn't the greatest right now.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I'll be entering Melee and Brawl, this is the 3rd time im saying im gonna pick up Melee, now Bushido has gone hopefully it should motivate me to really start playing THIS time.

j3ly

Smash Champion
Yens do you want another mm :) now that ur good nd evrrythin.
Smashfest!

Im havin a smashfest at mine on saturday. 2 tvs so 6 people, maybe 8 though so we could do some teams :)

I live close to the london underground, so from there it is very simple. Northern line

Interested:

Me
Unreal
Pms/ndj/both
Edwin
Fuzz

I can house but i'd prefer not to. Not too many cos its long

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Yens do you want another mm :) now that ur good nd evrrythin.
Smashfest!

Im havin a smashfest at mine on saturday. 2 tvs so 6 people, maybe 8 though so we could do some teams :)

I live close to the london underground, so from there it is very simple. Northern line

Interested:

Me
Unreal
Pms/ndj/both
Edwin
Fuzz

I can house but i'd prefer not to. Not too many cos its long
im interested but it would have to be strait after work and i finish work at like 6:30

VA

Smash Hero
You just want a chance to make him throw his controller down and cry again.

Don't worry, I won't tell him the secret to beating you :p

Also: UK I'm leaving for Apex on monday. I'm going to have a few days practicing with Armada and Cactuar before the tournament so I hope that I'll be well prepared to bring the ****. Hope people will be supporting me, the only UK guy to ever play in an US national. Bring the love, and I know you'll do yourselves proud at SNY. Don't let those europe ***s think they're better, set them straight with a healthy bout of ****.

cong

Smash Journeyman

Also: UK I'm leaving for Apex on monday. I'm going to have a few days practicing with Armada and Cactuar before the tournament so I hope that I'll be well prepared to bring the ****. Hope people will be supporting me, the only UK guy to ever play in an US national. Bring the love, and I know you'll do yourselves proud at SNY. Don't let those europe ***s think they're better, set them straight with a healthy bout of ****.
Good luck man :)

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Yeah good luck at Apex VA man, would love to see ur name show up in top16 for Melee.

Also i am only gonna go to SNY if there aint anything to do, i will most likely come depending on how much money i have, if my mum lends me £20 i'll defo come, hmmm still thinking.

X1-12

Smash Champion
VA: good luck at APEX hope you do well and rep the UK

also people coming to my smashfest, details and directions have been messaged round, message/call/text me if you have any probs

Tamoo

Smash Master
Whatever you do va, pleeease don't lose to ICG, otherwise good luck no pressure and all that.

And def get some games recorded out there, just charm them with sexy britishness and they're sure to get you recorded

VA

Smash Hero
Thanks everyone, I will be repping us all. I'm out there with a cause and that's to showcase how **** we are. I've spent a long time practicing powershield > dsmash recently. I'll be busting out some of my more secret and super special techniques.

I WILL be playing FLAWLESSLY.

I WILL be making bracket.

I WILL be on that live stream.

I WILL rep our nation.

You guys do the same while I'm away k?

K.Mac

Smash Lord

As if it hasn't been said already; do the UK proud and **** those Americans hardcore. :chuckle:

VA

Smash Hero
exactly what i was gonna say haha.

don't loose to any luigi players so when i beat you it will be special ;)
lol I'm flattered you still care about beating me :)

rest assured I won't lose to any luigi players, ever.

Top Bottom