• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
fuzz: so when are the rest of the videos up? and ed are we driving up from birmingham then?

Jolteon

fuzz: to manchester ed and come to yours first? you said you'd tell me today

Kone

Smash Master
Thats what I thought. I checked with Kate, lol, and I cant do it I am afraid. Im going to Ely to see my Dad as promised a few weeks back. Id be terrible without a partner to remind me of everything ;)

Kone

Smash Master
No i cant Joe sorry man. My sissy is going through a bad breakup and my dad is flying her down from newcastle to ely and for some reason he is very adamant me and kate go over to his, in ely, to help her over it on the 30th weekend :S.

X1-12

Smash Champion
=/ sorry about that kone

In terms of my fest on the 31st, people. I can fit 1 more person if Yeniths wants to come its reserved for him though

confirmed:
L-J
Crabman
Tamoo
Joeman
Gm Jack
Mitsuki

Yeniths can you make it??

j3ly

Smash Champion
wher is said smashfest? tesco accepted? rough return cost in a day from london?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
X1-12 were abouts do you live? Near Reading? What train station would I need to get to?

and yeah I will come on the 31st for sure as long I don't have to go through London as that adds to the cost for me.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Yeniths: I actually live in Wokingham which is 10 mins train then 10-15 mins walking. If you don't like walking you can get a bus to only 5 mins from my house straight from Reading station. Its slightly longer in total and a bit more expensive but less walking.

From yours I think you can get a train direct from Worcester Forgate Street to Reading station. from there its easy, sometime soon I'll message everyone exact details of exactly how to get here.

@J3ly, My closest supermarket is a Morissons, No Tesco's here :p. sorry but I really can't have more than 7 people, If someone drops out you're welcome to come though.

Jolteon

Drama!!!!11

Lucky everyone in the UK is poor as **** so this would never happen here lool

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I am actually in Lincoln right now so getting to Wokingham may be a bit hard, although I'd love to go. I will let you know tomorrow if I can make it :)

Tamoo

Smash Master
They were actually on queue but YouTube ****ed up for some reason. I may just put the finals up tonight and save all the smaller matches for sat night. I did warn that my Internet was ****e as he'll which was why I only wanted to up the important matches tbh >.>

j3ly

Smash Champion
ill bring my laptop to ed's init so long as u have a memory stick we can get it done there? unless u are bringing ur laptop, i think i remeber ur town has like a crappy ethernet cable or something stretching from the main town so it might be an idea

also prepare to be humiliated in marth dittos, £3 MM?

kone, how would you like a samus ditto MM, my samus is cold

hell, ditto MM's to all!!

Tamoo

Smash Master
Yeah that would be great Charles thanks

and awesome j3ly that would be a huge help, all the vids are cut up so I'll bring them along

Also let's make it £2 Marth ditto lol, not confident enough to put 3 on

j3ly

Smash Champion
didnt ur parents tell you to never carelessly throw money away? ;D

ok then let it be done, ill bring my laptop and may aswell bring dazzle. u got a pinnicle CD? its just that i have nooo idea how to record with WMM vista

j3ly

Smash Champion
let it be done and we can share the uploading overnight :)

i hope kones internet doesnt give him unexpected errors :s

j3ly

Smash Champion
youtube uploads fail 'due to an unexpected error' in alot of cases. especially wireless, tis a pain not being able to upload a single video

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
SMASHFEST AT ALPHA DASH HOUSE THIS SUNDAY - 3 TV'S

Our name for our smashfests are

'We Don't Give An Eff'

Confirmed
Alpha Dash
The Lust
Professor Pro
Fuzzyness

Interested List
Edwin
Wiggum + 3/4

Anymore takers before it gets to packed out???

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
Confirm me for Sunday Prof if that's cool. I need the practice.
I'll need directions to AD's house too

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Ummmm basically he lives near 'Reedham' station and you can get there either from London Bridge or London Victoria.

The quickest way would be to get a fast train to East Croydon station and then change platofrm for the train which goes to 'Reedham since the Long train to Reedham from London Victoria/Bridge goes past it anyway lol.

But if you see a train from London Bridge/Victoria which goes to Reedham and is leaving soon then get on it.

He LITERALLY lives like 1 minute from Reedham station, I thinkkkkkk the buzzer is number 47 but I will confirm that soon, but yeah once you get to the station you basically just turn left (there's only two ways you can walk) and then you keep walk straight until you see a row of flats and then just click on his buzzer and there you go lol.

Confirmed
Alpha Dash
The Lust
Professor Pro
Fuzzyness
Swizzy

Interested List
Edwin
Wiggum + 3/4
Jolteon

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Just spoke to Alpha, I think that might have to be enough people coming around since there ain't ALOTTT of space in his room.

If anyonelse wants to come one of the people on the interested list will have to say they can't make it but with the interested list as it is right now then that might have to be it lol.

And yeahhhh....UK >>>> France

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
ummmm basically he lives near 'reedham' station and you can get there either from london bridge or london victoria.

The quickest way would be to get a fast train to east croydon station and then change platofrm for the train which goes to 'reedham since the long train to reedham from london victoria/bridge goes past it anyway lol.

But if you see a train from london bridge/victoria which goes to reedham and is leaving soon then get on it.

He literally lives like 1 minute from reedham station, i thinkkkkkk the buzzer is number 47 but i will confirm that soon, but yeah once you get to the station you basically just turn left (there's only two ways you can walk) and then you keep walk straight until you see a row of flats and then just click on his buzzer and there you go lol.

confirmed
alpha dash
the lust
professor pro
fuzzyness
swizzy

interested list
edwin
wiggum + 3/4
jolteon
its number 76 you dumb ***

Top Bottom