• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

j3ly

Smash Champion
Is this smashfest later today, please say it's Sunday and not saturday.

I wanna come swizzy pro and fuzz and edwin is crazy

j3ly

Smash Champion
May I missed the coach but it's kl cos I still played smash

Sweet, I'll be there

Wana play swizzy

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Definitely confirm me for Sunday (provided I can still come).

I thought I was confirmed earlier this week but nvm, I should have made it clearer. :embarrass

X1-12

Smash Champion
joeman has dropped out so:

SPACE FOR FEST ON 31st!!

J3ly asked first he gets priority if he wants. its like £35 pounds for return train from London Paddington but you can get a coach for much cheaper probably www.megabus.com

just a reminder, what to expcet:
Recording
3 set-ups
maybe Pizza

if anyone else wants it just say

gm jack

Smash Lord
joeman has dropped out so:

SPACE FOR FEST ON 31st!!

J3ly asked first he gets priority if he wants. its like £35 pounds for return train from London Paddington but you can get a coach for much cheaper probably www.megabus.com

just a reminder, what to expcet:
Recording
3 set-ups
maybe Pizza

if anyone else wants it just say
I'm seeing craigg later so I'll see if he and maybe jam are interested. He only lives in caversham, which would only be a slight detour for me.

Tamoo

Smash Master
theyre uploading right now fuzzy.

Sorry for the delay ppl, i was experimenting with different ways of editing the videos to find the best way to preserve quality whilst reducing the file size as much as possible so that my internet doesn't ditch me again whilst uploading. I just happened to stumble upon it on the train up to Eds place so im back now and got straight on with the uploads. All should be up by the end of today.

Tamoo

Smash Master
LJ: If it's the same pizza as the one i got last time i went to his house, it was probably the biggest pizza i've ever seen lol.

Also, sorry about forgetting to pay you yesterday. I've actually got the fiver and put it in a seperate wallet pocket so that i def have a fiver on me when i see you on saturday lol.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Haha L-J, I will buy everyone some snacks and drinks and things but even though its cheap, I can't quite afford pizza for 8 people :p Bring £2.50 and you can get a decent amount of pizza, about the same size as half a dominoes =]

I'm seeing craigg later so I'll see if he and maybe jam are interested. He only lives in caversham, which would only be a slight detour for me.
okies I think there's only one space tho =/

People coming to my fest: It will be like 1- 10pm or something?

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
X1-12: Is this the Wokingham near Reading (just checking, there might be another somewhere lol)?

Definitely interested, that seems like a good bunch of people. Looking into travel arrangements now.

X1-12

Smash Champion
yup 20 mins from Reading

I asked J3ly if he's gonna take the space, if he doesn't get back to me in the next couple of days I'll open it up to you

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
Had a look at travel, apparently there's a direct train from clapham junction which is pretty useful for me. And not that expensive for an offpeak return, I don't think.

X1-12

Smash Champion
erm.. apparently not I just realise, he said he was gonna confirm if he could come here without going through london and I think he can if he goes through Birmingham?

@Yen, you confirmed?

EDIT:

Clockmire: It runs ever half an hour and only takes like 50 mins? I've used that line to get into London before

X1-12

Smash Champion
:/

If anyone who's confirmed can't make it then TELL ME!!

Tomorrow I'll see if I can get away with having more people I doubt I'll be able to have all 3 of J3ly/clockmire/craiigg. I don't even think I have enough floor space to fit any more than 8

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
2:36 is just a simple bait to me and I've done similar things, but a lot of things in that match are really good.

"Cow sheik" lool

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
J3ly I need directions to your place, where the hell do you live lol

also yay only grand finals vids left to upload? ^_^ cant wait to see those, the quality is awesome thanks tamoo

j3ly

Smash Champion
Fuzz: yo tamoo i think there's a match missing on set 2? im pretty sure it was bo5 then bo7 and I won 3-0, 4-1

awesome vids tho :)

Tamoo

Smash Master
Hmm that was def all I had I'm afraid. I had to guess kinda which match was in which set because noone had stopped the recording between sets but yeah, all the vids were all I had :/

edit: is it Dave and Craig coming to X1-12's place this sat?

Top Bottom