• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Retroking2000

Smash Master
**** VA good ****.

for being the only uk to be motivated enough for apex

analyse your peach strengths weakness / get comfortable on the whole apex stage roster

just play really smart and safe VA :)

good luck mayne !!!!!!!

loool

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
You just want a chance to make him throw his controller down and cry again.

Don't worry, I won't tell him the secret to beating you :p

Also: UK I'm leaving for Apex on monday. I'm going to have a few days practicing with Armada and Cactuar before the tournament so I hope that I'll be well prepared to bring the ****. Hope people will be supporting me, the only UK guy to ever play in an US national. Bring the love, and I know you'll do yourselves proud at SNY. Don't let those europe ***s think they're better, set them straight with a healthy bout of ****.
LOOOOOOOL I guess you heard about J3ly throwing his controller when he lost to Swizzy ina MM which J3ly went fox.
Everyone went quiet like out of shock but I was laughing out loud cos of the emotionalness one can feel through losing a MM.

And good luck in Apex.....we will definitely be ****** the Europeans who underestimate us and I am aiming for top 5 at SNY1.
Don't choke, rep UK, and don't desperately D-smash and remember, sometimes just do a FC and then grab straight away since you always do Jab > Jab and people just stay in their sheild.....so mix it up please lol :)

j3ly

Smash Champion
Smashfest!

Im only interested in people confirming, i have interest but few confirmed. This sat.

Confirmed:
me
Unreal
Pms

Interested:
Jolt
Fuzz
Edwin
Swizzeh
Ndj
Hype
Dash

Retroking2000

Smash Master
LOOOOOOOL I guess you heard about J3ly throwing his controller when he lost to Swizzy ina MM which J3ly went fox.
Everyone went quiet like out of shock but I was laughing out loud cos of the emotionalness one can feel through losing a MM.

And good luck in Apex.....we will definitely be ****** the Europeans who underestimate us and I am aiming for top 5 at SNY1.
Don't choke, rep UK, and don't desperately D-smash and remember, sometimes just do a FC and then grab straight away since you always do Jab > Jab and people just stay in their sheild.....so mix it up please lol :)
well atleast he got angry after the match not during that really ****s you up you know

but still loool though

@ jely i think you should only stick to 4 people though im taking it its in your room

to ensure no one misses out on space / playing

J03

Smash Master
VA=****, good luck in America i know you can do really well, just keep your cool where it counts ^_^

really hope you do well, forget putting UK on the map just but yourself on there!

j3ly

Smash Champion
Edwin its happening in the downstairs open room, bags of space and chairs we cud fit 12 easily but thats ********.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
wouldnt your family be like yo get those kids outta hear lol

when people occupy the living room . someone always gets pissed off loool

you should go prof :p child travel card rofl

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
Smashfest!

Im only interested in people confirming, i have interest but few confirmed. This sat.

Confirmed:
me
Unreal
Pms

Interested:
Jolt
Fuzz
Edwin
Swizzeh
Ndj
Hype
Dash
Which days would you be up for smash next week? Also anyone free to play smash next week? probs gna go to london and stay there for a week til SNY and whats happening with trains btw?

j3ly

Smash Champion
Smashfest!

Only interested in people confirming at this time. Smashfest taking place tomorrow at my house, which is at totteridge and whetstone on the northern line of the underground. 25mins from Kings X to my door.

Confirmed:
me
unreal
edwin
jolteon
pms
swizzeh

Interested:
fuzz
d.a

Maximum 2 open spots!

i have no contact numbe!! hit me up on this thread, have no pm room left

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
well seeing as i got swizzy, edwin, CHRISBOI, FROSYBYTE, and probably fuzz i'd say i smashed the crap outta your smashfest!!

j3ly 4 pres cos i live directly in the middle of all the UK top players

goddammit im logging outa this account now -_-

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
well seeing as i got swizzy, edwin, CHRISBOI, FROSYBYTE, and probably fuzz i'd say i smashed the crap outta your smashfest!!

j3ly 4 pres cos i live directly in the middle of all the UK top players

goddammit im logging outa this account now -_-
Who cares, OOC is more fun then you and any smashfest you could ever host.....what do you do, lose MM's a throw your control and create tension in the room and take things seriously and scream out '*** sake' everytime something doesn't go your way....

What do we do, throw insults, hurt each others feelings and laugh about it to the point we have to pause the game and have riduculous amount of fun.
And when someone trys a magical combo which they don't finish say 'THAT WAS A DREAMMMM!!!!!!' or 'NEVERRRR EVERRR EVERRR'

Enjoy your fest with them lot.......i'll do what your fest can't do, have fun.

VA

Smash Hero
i live directly in the middle of all the UK top players
WOW that is like, so cool. I live no where near any of them and I never have...I play smash with beast and swizzy when I can and I'll still take you out with the trash.

Don't boast about lame things like where you live. It's all about who you're playing, not how good they are.

j3ly

Smash Champion
va ur like a 2 faced woman on the boards i swear to god

prof ur an adorable troll, the above is probably a good example of why i dont read ur retardedly long posts

my comment cud have been interprated as cocky/cringe but i take into account the way i say things and whats funny in what tones of voice around my friends. u guys read a different comment to the one i wrote and are behaving like lil biatches.

anyway,

oh yeh lol fuzz what kinda a team mate are you, 3 out of 4 members of the late IWR clan are (unless flaking) attending.

Smashfest: return of the marths

Too many people, if D.A cant bring his small TV then people who call my mobile for directions late might not be able to come, hopefully i can convince my friends to come later on in the day so everybody who wants to come can. Im waking chris and frost up at 12 midday, so call me anytime then. 9 people is ok with 3 setups but not for 2, it would result in fewer games with 5 people on one of them.

Confirmed:
me
unreal
chrisboy
frostbyte
jolteon? sounds more interested in a smashfest with ooc, which makes sense cos i live retardedly far away
edwin but he specifically stated he may flake, ill convince him over mobile though
swizzy

with a 3rd setup
pms
king ndj
da

we have recording equipment for this

contact number: 07962223480
tube station: totteridge and whetstone, northern line. change @ kings X, leicester sq, charring X to get onto it from the other lines.
directions: take a right out of the station. walk 10 seconds down the road to no.88 , there may be a silver van in the driveway obscuring the view of the numbers.

time to arrive.... mmmmm well unreal has my key and is going to wake me up at 12, so arriving at 12.30 would be perfect. my dog is in the hallway to wake me up if need be lol

housing (ffs firefox is swag this green txt keeps appearing).. is possible, talk to me on the phone about it. i resent having too many people in the morning cos feeding people in the evening is gnna clean out my food supply of beans and eggs lol. its not a problem but i cant promise food in the morning unless we buy it.

somebody bring a setup!! i have one, edwin has one, but its deep asking DA to bring another one if im gnna ask him to bring a tv. TC - please bring a setup!

Retroking2000

Smash Master
yeah alpha Dash i agree

i thought people was past those petty arguments ~_~

on the boards ?

i already think its too much people loool

i havent played in a while so i wont flake xD

VA

Smash Hero
I thought it was funny that j3ly was boasting about being near good players.

I would boast about training players that **** like swizzy and beast. It is ridiculous how underestimated beast is. He's really good...

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
Sorry to Edwin on you J3ly, your fest sounds sick but I'm gonna go down to Brighton instead - Robby's last weekend in England.
Next weekend though I'm in for sure (your place is WAY easier to get to than AD's)

j3ly

Smash Champion
its cool man, fuzzyness turned up (uninvited :p) which may have messed up the setup formation. i gotta trek it to the other side of london for another tv now >.>

i wasnt gnna host next week but i may as well have a modest sized smashfestin the smash room

TC where are you? its gettin late nd all. call my mobile on 07962223480. if i cant get another setup you might not be able to come due to setup clogging. plus it wudnt be fair on everybody who got up early and showed at 1.

ps,
anger -> passion

Top Bottom