• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

L-J

Smash Ace
Danke Tristan for hosting - I will watch the vids for teh lolz and to watch myself play horribly and get ***** horribly :)

And if there's anyone who hasn't been schooled in SATiRe, don't worry - it will happen very soon. To you and your whole crew. Bring it on.

Tamoo

Smash Master
he's right tho, get it right brad

my avatar is sooo hetero, get over it man

Also SORRY GUYS! The sound recording ****ed up again! Def gonna have to get this sorted out over the next couple of days, it worked before, really don't understand why it's not this time :/ Will put generic music i like on top of it mute if you don't like it etc. etc... will start cutting vids now :)

Also results from X1-12's pizza fest:

1)tamoo
2)crabman
3)X1-12
4)LJ
5)Clockmire
5)Legend of Mitsuki
7)GM Jack

Basically our crew *****, step it up guys! Also I FINALLY BEAT DAVE and will boast about it because I've forgotten what this feels like and enjoy this feeling very much

but seriously gg, I feel like I've improved tonnes since GT3, my jiggs looks quite different imo

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
All of you guys should come to the fest I'm doing in LC next Saturday! Food & Drinks will be on offer for £1/2 (not decided yet) and we'll do a mini tourney with £2 entry. =P

Will be good training for SNY ;)

Brado

Smash Lord
Liek a fourty/fifty minute train with no changes, it's cheap and fast :) There's also coaches from LC to Brum for even cheaper and only take an hour.

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
Also results from X1-12's pizza fest:

1)tamoo
2)crabman
3)X1-12
4)LJ
5)Clockmire
5)Legend of Mitsuki
7)GM Jack

Basically our crew *****, step it up guys! Also I FINALLY BEAT DAVE and will boast about it because I've forgotten what this feels like and enjoy this feeling very much.
Loool enjoy it while you can. It makes me happy that it makes you happy that you beat me (not as much as ****** you though, admittedly).

Mitsuki bye and bracket johns - LJ's loss was rewarded by playing gmjack then mitsuki (no offense guys, lol).

Real placings based on awesomeness:

1) Clockmire
2) Crabman
3) LJ
4) X1-12
5)GM jack
5)Legend of mitsuki
7) TAMAO (notice the A)

:bee:

rustediron

Smash Lord
Loool enjoy it while you can. It makes me happy that it makes you happy that you beat me (not as much as ****** you though, admittedly).

Mitsuki bye and bracket johns - LJ's loss was rewarded by playing gmjack then mitsuki (no offense guys, lol).

1) Clockmire
2) Crabman
3) LJ
4) X1-12
5)GM jack
5)Legend of mitsuki
7) TAMAO (notice the A)

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave :(

Imma avenge you come september

L-J

Smash Ace

1) Clockmire
2) Crabman
3) LJ
4) X1-12
5)GM jack
5)Legend of mitsuki
7) TAMAO (notice the A)

Lol 2gd Dave :) I'm never attempting to commentate my own match again it's too hard, though it was pretty fun haha. What did happen to the commentary out of interest Tamao?

Willz I can't come next weekend but I'll see you and LC at SNY for our crew battle (where we will destroy you).

X1-12

Smash Champion
haha guys. the only important thing was I was in on the pizza, placing 3rd and everything =D especially after beating crabman first round (then losing to him in losers finals)

argh I can't beleive the commentary has gone, the stuff about my small willy was quality

Mitsuki, I'll have a look round for your keys now

We will be bringing SATiRe to SNY in full force, get ready to be *****

gm jack

Smash Lord
I felt a bit bracket ***** with tamoo first round, but I didn't feel I did to ba against LJ. I'll see if I can host something nest weekend for some last minute practice.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Mitsuki, I've checked round twice for your keys but I can't find them, where did you leave your bag roughly so I can triple check round that area

Jack: No johns

gm jack

Smash Lord
And for people who are interested, I should be able to hold a smashfest next sunday for last minute SNY preparation.

Should have 2 setups, 3 if someone can bring a tv and the game. Probably 6-8 people max in addition to me and mitsuki.

If you're interested, just say and I'll get list together. Should be able to get cheap pizza as well. I live in wargrave, but hopefully would be able to give people lifts to and from twyford station and/or close area if necessary.

Tamoo

Smash Master
dayum, sunday ain't a good day for me gotta be honest. Not that I'm busy or anything, just that there's no bus service on sundays. Gonna ask my housemate if it's alrite if I borrow her bike, really don't wanna be missing this. Will update if i can make it tomorrow. Won't be able to bring recording if im biking it though however :/ I can bring the software and cables if someone doesn't mind me using their laptop to record though

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
Videos plz Tamao?

Stop going to Japan Hugo, it's annoying. Please, please, please come to SNY2 next year.

Also you don't need to avenge me, but do feel free to start a whole new **** chapter for Tamao :D

Top Bottom