• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
prof, 4 stock mm? I am guaranteed to lose ofc :(

or maybe 5 stock mm where I lose by default for having 4 stocks :confused:

j3ly

Smash Champion
i swear u missed an mt at the beginning before u went under bridge?
also ima have a little smashfest at mine on saturday/sunday. you + bishkin shud deff come down, and anyone is is welcome to but i live in totteridge and whetstone so its kinda far.

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
Lol yeah im up for that j3ly cheers for inviting.

j3ly: Nah i didn't miss any MTs lol you cannot miss any MTs in a PRB run or a WR run else it's not gonna be a WR lol :p

Prof: Well i played it for about 2 and a half years :p its similar to smash alot of techniques involved and stuff.

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
Looool

MT = Mini turbo

All the little sparks you see coming out of the kart at the bottom.

PRB = Prolonged rocket boost

A technique that allows you to go over any terrain (grass, water, sand) without losing speed. o_O lol

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
ppl if u main falco n ur not double shinin or shine bac air/dairs then i wld honestly say leave it coz mine ***** hard like that plus if u add my general mindgames = fun times 4 me

my link is still better =] btw if i keep calm n play how i did last tournament then i shld b in 4 a gd run

jjl ur fox is gd so as long as ur keepin up the hard work n shinin more im sure it will ****

Tamoo

Smash Master
king, its good to hear youre getting back into it man

prof: vids from EM are taking aaaages to upload, hopefully, the 9 or so that i have get uploaded whilst im at work, 2 are up atm i think, but each vid takes like 3 hours to upload each cos the internet is so crap :ohwell:

auroreon

Smash Ace
Lol yeah im up for that j3ly cheers for inviting.

j3ly: Nah i didn't miss any MTs lol you cannot miss any MTs in a PRB run or a WR run else it's not gonna be a WR lol :p

Prof: Well i played it for about 2 and a half years :p its similar to smash alot of techniques involved and stuff.
Someone else knows how to play MKDS! =D

Tamoo

Smash Master
ok cool, should be a good match, well i hope to give you a good match in any case

And watching that match makes me realise i dont retreat anywhere near as enough, im always just going in for the hits so im def gonna work on my defence game before this tournament

Tamoo

Smash Master
ooh frostbyte is too good

dave is also really good at it but i dont think he's played in a while

dont think this has been put up in a while:

GET THERE 12:30AM OR BEFORE 1PM AS WE ARE GOING TO START EARLY FOR THIS TOURNAMENT DUE TO THE LARGE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE ATTENDING THIS AND WE NEED TIME TO SORT STUFF OUT.
IF YOU GET THERE LATE YOU WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE VENUE BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU WILL NOT BE ENTERING THE TOURNAMENT
(WHICH WASTES YOUR TIME)SO GET THERE ON TIME!

Andy!

Smash Cadet
Yo whats up im new to smash, im gonna see if i can come to this, i have only been playing Brawl for about 2 weeks and i think im very good already, im ok with driections and stuff im sure i can get there, i would like some1 to house me on the friday, i know a cool guy called TailsChao who could probably house me, so with that sorted hope to see you all there.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
^ New guys are always welcome! - But **** you andy LOL

wheres the 3rd match lol, it looks like ****

Tamoo your problem is you ain't hitting me when you need to, you need to actually hit them not go crazy spamming. You get lots of opportunities too that you just drop/give away for no reason

Tamoo

Smash Master
3rd match is on its way, fourth may be a long way away, internet is crappy

I know what your saying man, im not spamming mindlessly tho, its getting the hitbox out where I think your going to jump into it, its how i play against fox anyway and i just play it similarly against falcon.

Also, dont get your hopes up with Andy, you may be dissapointed

Andy!

Smash Cadet
Loool Tamoo, i saw you at east midlands ranbat, u knocked me out of melee, then im sure u saw me in the grand finals for Brawl.

Jolteon

Hi Andy, I hope you have a good time at your first London monthly! ^^

If I am not mistaken you know an interesting fellow called Calzorz, see if you can sort something out with him and I'll give you a place to stay. ;)

Andy!

Smash Cadet
No i think Calzorz is staying with Charles, he wont go with me so i no point staying with him, just probz me coming to urs if i can, thanks.

Jolteon

yeah sure, that's fine. I'll probably have another friend over from sutton because he's staying the night before the expo but he plays brawl casually lol

Top Bottom