• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

j3ly

Smash Champion
actually do u know the exact date of that smashfest? that wud be awesome info to know for me.. i think it was one tourney/ 2 before the one where prof x4 shined -> spiked fuzzys shiek

j3ly

Smash Champion
cause that tourney would tell me pretty much to the week my starting date, it was the day after that tourney i started wave dashing and l-canceling. oh ye, and using utilt on BB's advise ^^ (ftw)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
seeing as hes crewless and i play him every wednesday, when u read this Deathgazer - u are in tesco crew now if u accept :D

imo i actually do think that my crew raaapes yours. Lets look at the 2 best players from those two crews - Prof / LD and Tamoo / Bullet bill.

Hype = LD
PMS = 3 stock off prof, if not victory
Me = dash, slik and lust
KNDJ = awesome too

PMS = Tamoo
Me (by now unless he has improved as rapidly as me) = Bullet bill, failing that 3 stock dave
Hype = any other rascallion that team may have
KNDJ = sorry bro i havnt seen u play enuf to fit into this list xD but u **** man

hopefully my crewmates will be willing to join in, but its probably they wont be. either way friendly crew battle!
Your silly if you think PMS can beat me lol.

Too many people are becoming dellusional on this website and need a massive reality check.

j3ly

Smash Champion
king then we should be perfectly evenly matched up ;)

after he hyped to me for about 30 mins on the walk back how he would obliterate me in tourney play we had a £40 MM

ofc i didnt take his money
this reminds me, i discovered a HUGE mario-only glitch i must bring up with fuzzyness.. hmm

j3ly

Smash Champion
me and deathgazer tested that out, neither of us could get it too work xD

i'm sure that it does tho

and Dash.. you havn't experienced the full extent of my ultimate CHEAPNESS, the only person i felt the need so far to pull it out on is deathgazer. And my friend was horrible to my yoshi so i 4 stocked him. Oh yeah and prof, but it doesn't make too much difference there..

Dash i will 3 stock you! no joke!
Slik i have 3 stocked! no long ting!
Lust.. well it depends on how 'lustfull' he is feeling at the time, but i will obliterate you all!!!

muhahahahaaa
:END: trashtalk

Tamoo i cant wait to play you :)
tourney is still so long!

j3ly

Smash Champion
lol uhhm in terms of destroying mario in the most horrible way possible, yeah its pretty huge to marios and people who want to mess him up. But im not even going to give the smallest incling as to what it is, i discovered it by chance and fuzzyness never heard of it so theres no chance of anyone else finding out.

And theres nooo way im posting it on the mario boards xD

PS i am only the tip of the iceberg, PMS is mad smart - if you havnt played him before, he will trick you into losing. DREAM ON if you think you could ever read Hype, the guy doesn't know what HES gnna do next himself. KNDJ is super smart and broken as FOAC, just like PMS and if he joins, deathgazer is mad fast

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
me and deathgazer tested that out, neither of us could get it too work xD

i'm sure that it does tho

and Dash.. you havn't experienced the full extent of my ultimate CHEAPNESS, the only person i felt the need so far to pull it out on is deathgazer. And my friend was horrible to my yoshi so i 4 stocked him. Oh yeah and prof, but it doesn't make too much difference there..

Dash i will 3 stock you! no joke!
Slik i have 3 stocked! no long ting!
Lust.. well it depends on how 'lustfull' he is feeling at the time, but i will obliterate you all!!!

muhahahahaaa
:END: trashtalk

Tamoo i cant wait to play you :)
tourney is still so long!
You 3 stocked slik... Right, remember I'm not Slik. Remember the last time you were only able to win against falco... my secondary character, I don't recall you beating IC's that often. You know thats the truth too!

Tamoo

Smash Master
j3ly: hmm, weird some ppl managed to do it first time, some took longer

have you seen the actual post stating step by step what to do? Could show you where you're going wrong

And is what youve found detrimental enough to make mario unusable if other ppl know it?

j3ly

Smash Champion
BWOIIIII your ice climbers have never beat my mario.. only my marth!
i dont play marth!

or shud i rephrase that, u never beaten my mario as of yet!

j3ly

Smash Champion
i will mention nothing more on the mario glitch lol.
and no, its situational, but crippling.

and well, we both tried firing lasers, making jiggz duck and shielding when the laser was above her.

at THIS point i realize that u probably have to powershield the very tip of teh lazer.. lol just thought of that now xD

in which case its probably very easy, we were waiting until it was kinda symatrical over jiggz first

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
BWOIIIII your ice climbers have never beat my mario.. only my marth!
i dont play marth!

or shud i rephrase that, u never beaten my mario as of yet!
DONT LIE TO SMASHBOARDS, dont lie to yourself, I have never faced your marth, remember winner stays on at my house, you NEVER took me off, only prof could. Even he can state that as my witness.

j3ly

Smash Champion
nahhhhhh BLAD!!
i lost with my marth to you IC's, and decided to **** bishkin and unreal until i cud play prof 1v1
you have yet to take out the mario.. DO THE MARIO
dun dun dun... dun-dun-dun-dun-dun.. chikkaaaa powwwwwwwww

j3ly

Smash Champion
king u actually dont understand the level of **** your going to recieve. Itll be like.. well weel see. i play enough link to know how NOT to have my jump stolen by uthrow -> uair, and with a jump, link can do nooothing. Upb? hell no fool sdi my way outta that no problem!

its ok though.. your lower on the tier list AND the food chain, feel to pain in loss.. its the natural way of things now - run linky, run. -_-

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
nahhhhhh BLAD!!
i lost with my marth to you IC's, and decided to **** until i cud play prof 1v1
you have yet to take out the mario.. DO THE MARIO
dun dun dun... dun-dun-dun-dun-dun.. chikkaaaa powwwwwwwww
NOOOO I took off prof, then your mario strait after that, I took you both off a few games and you have NEVER played marth against me, your probably thinking of bishkin or unreal that you played using marth, mario is the only character of yours I've ever faced and your roy a couple times thats it. You just dont want to admit you got destroyed on smashboards! Its alright I understand your pain lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol This debate is jokes.

Will be looking forward to seeing everyones performance at the ranbat.

I know I am going to deliver everything I say and so is Dash, not sure about the rest of you lot :).

11 MORE DAYS!!!

GET THERE 12:30AM OR BEFORE 1PM AS WE ARE GOING TO START EARLY FOR THIS TOURNAMENT DUE TO THE LARGE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE ATTENDING THIS AND WE NEED TIME TO SORT STUFF OUT.
IF YOU GET THERE LATE YOU WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE VENUE BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU WILL NOT BE ENTERING THE TOURNAMENT (WHICH WASTES YOUR TIME)SO GET THERE ON TIME!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol Yeah.

We're defintely gonna get a few lateys and as per usual my phone is gonna be blowing up with people asking me to postpone the tournament temporarily so they can make it in time lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I made a list of people bringing setups and it seemed alright but we still need more people who weren't on the list to bring some. (Preferably melee lol :))

Where you been Fuzz lol, ain't seen you on the boards for awhile and change the front of the page to a 1pm start.

Looking forward to seeing how v3x? does at this event.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Dont worry man, weve already got like 10 melee setups on for this, and ill get sum of my crew to man up aswell.

On another note, Im not as bad at brawl as I thought, so i might enter, brawl at EM was surprisingly kinda fun, and coming top 8 is just lol considering the number of brawl only ppl below me
And I wanna moneymatch :bowser2:IXIS:bowser2: if you are up for it :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Just realized that we are starting 1 HOUR AND 30 MINS earlier then normal lol.

So people will defintely need to step up, I can see people not waking up from their alarms though lol.

This tournament is defintely gonna be big.

PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS GOING TO BE RECORDING EQUIPMENT.I want every big match to get recorded even if it is early in the brackets cos it's what the community wants to see, them pride matches during the tournament where things need to get settled and people like Last Dragon vs VA where Last Dragon is guaranteed to win lol.:)

So people bring your little cameras for when the matches can't get recorded on a capture card cos they help alot.
Last Dragon you better bring your camera lol.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Im gonna bring a very good quality camera and try and get as much recorded as possible, not the one that I used to record EM matches, cos as you'll see soon, theyre really bad quality

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Oh yeah I forgot to ask you about when you are going to upload them matches since you said something about you and Charles in the finals.

Make sure you get the important stuff recorded lol.
Not the ones that people just want recorded, unless you are free of course and you don't need to record anyfin.

GET THERE 12:30AM OR BEFORE 1PM AS WE ARE GOING TO START EARLY FOR THIS TOURNAMENT DUE TO THE LARGE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE ATTENDING THIS AND WE NEED TIME TO SORT STUFF OUT.
IF YOU GET THERE LATE YOU WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE VENUE BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU WILL NOT BE ENTERING THE TOURNAMENT (WHICH WASTES YOUR TIME)SO GET THERE ON TIME!

Tamoo

Smash Master
Well its uploading right now at home but it seems that the internet keeps on cutting mid upload so im gonna wire my laptop up to the internet overnight and upload them.
I got Me vs fuzzy, me vs willz and Zunari vs Biskin

And whoever gets the first post of each new page should put that into their post lol, catch ppls attention

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I always bring at least one setup to ranbats/ tournaments. People shouldn't rly think twice about bringing setups, it's the least they can do.

I'm not sure if I will be able to make this. I'll just be there if I can lol and I will obv bring a melee setup.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Oh yeah I forgot to ask you about when you are going to upload them matches since you said something about you and Charles in the finals.

Make sure you get the important stuff recorded lol.
Not the ones that people just want recorded, unless you are free of course and you don't need to record anyfin.
Yeah My matches! Ridiculous combos NEED to be recorded! And I really want the crew battles to be recorded if possible.

Top Bottom