• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
umm This saturday I'm not sure but I'll keep you updated. someone needs to bring a laptop though because both my computers are f'ed up.
Yeah man, we have some sick matches and we need to record them.
Except for the dumb stuff you do with IC's we can delete all that **** lol.

This is Lame How comes jsut when i Move out of london everyone wants to meet up now im sad i the pants... The Lust wont be able to **** anyone at this rate!!

</3~
I knowwwww, why did you have to move to gay Portfagarea

No its STILL lame i dont feel the love and im going to SD 4 times in the team battle /emo kid...

jk jk

I will rpae eveyone and when im doing doing that i will turn on my team. ho he ho he ho
CONTROL YOUR EFFING LUST, DON'T LET IT BE THE ONE THAT IS OUT OF CONTROL OR THE OUT OF CONTROL VERSION OF MONRONE WHEN HE IS LAUGHING AND PLAYING SMASH AT THE SAME TIME loool.

Your sig is jokes though loool, give them the full effect of your lust at the ranbat. Pink Falcon and everything, except for when you get the ANGRY LUST and you go red lol.

loooool i didn't even kno u were on the boards kassper. when u gna lust sum peeps up dawg?
lol All of us are on smashboards now and taken it over.

Are you gonna control yourself during the monthly and **** up some people?

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
You wont be deleting any of my combos, I'll even put all the dumb ****e in my combo vid. I wish I caught this moment, Imagine: Nana on one side of YS (or was it dream land I cant remember), popo on the complete opposite side, nana grabs and back throws CF (The Last Dragon) goes flying to the other side and gets spiked by popo. It was legendary! ( he recovered from the meteor though D: ) Remember that Monrone lol

Kass, dont be turning on us man control yourself. I'm just gonna give us a bait team name now... wait for it...

Tamoo

Smash Master
I dont know how much the rest of our crew would be up for putting money in to the crew battle, so atm, lets just keep it for pride, if the rest are up for some money, we'll do it.

Me and you up first yeah prof, its gotta be done

Also, is this tournament gonna start earlier than usual? If so, it should be stated clearly on the first post so ppl show up on time

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Also, is this tournament gonna start earlier than usual? If so, it should be stated clearly on the first post so ppl show up on time
It doesn't have to be done for me, I know I will win so your not important to me but obviously you feel for your personal target it has to be done so whatever lol :)

I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN THIS TOURNAMENT IS STARTING.

If it starts 1pm I will continuely post it in my posts so people know from now on.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Well less of a personal thing, more of a I really dont want you 4stocking hugo again thing lol.

Still, you think you can take out my 5 stocks with your 4? Well I hope to cause an upset in that case then

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
yea, good thing he's out of London, now he can play real smash :)
With who, the best is in London and you defintely can't be talking about your region (which seemed you were in the implication) as it actually the worst region in the UK lol.

You come to our region to get better at this game :).

Still, you think you can take out my 5 stocks with your 4? Well I hope to cause an upset in that case then
Why wouldn't I be able? :confused:

I know you're a bit happy cos you have beaten people like Jo3 but I am way better then Jo3 and from the video of You vs Chrisboi I see what you play like under pressure so the question is can you take off atleast 3 of my stock with your 5 really.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Well I'll be uploading me vs fuzzy at the EM tournament tonight so there's more vids of me under pressure, including a legit 2 stock (although I get beaten in every other match lol)

j3ly

Smash Champion
tamoo ur so confident, but i played prof for about an hour and make no mistake.

he
iz
beast

although i think prof is more readable then the other pros, cause he has like 7 sets of moves that are hard to get around which u always do in those situations

word of advise - stay the foac out of bair range on the platforms unless u wanna unavoidable 45% hehe

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool Out of Control.

It's done!

Yeah I think Ricardo should defintely change his name to 'The Lust' on smashboards.
He ain't even got that post count on his account he has now so he ain't losing much lol.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Well its 5 vs 4 stock aint it, so ive got every chance.

And lol, £2 is enough man, be thankful im willing to give up that much in our mm, just so that i can def play you cos its been ages

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

And lol, £2 is enough man, be thankful im willing to give up that much in our mm, just so that i can def play you cos its been ages
Even though you have 5 stock you have less chance of winning if you had 4....i'm Professor Pro so that's how I operate.

£2 isn't enough for people who are confident in winning but when you are not confident in winning you tend to reduce the price which is what you are doing so £2 it is but only on your terms not mine :)

Tamoo

Smash Master
a) JPM is pretty cheap, he doesnt even enter tournaments when he goes, just does friendlies
b) JPM doesnt like competetive play, he doesnt even enter tournaments when he goes, just does friendlies

The Lust

Smash Cadet
And The lust is born, Fear me!!!

</3~

p.s

Also add me again i need to go the PC room is closed

</3~

Tamoo

Smash Master
Well im not particularly rich atm, having just bought an xbox elite, so im having to spend as little money as possible, if someone else in the crew wants to put the money in tho, then we should be set.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Well im not particularly rich atm, having just bought an xbox elite, so im having to spend as little money as possible, if someone else in the crew wants to put the money in tho, then we should be set.
Well it's not like you're wasting money due to you knowing your going to win it.

It's like me putting £5 into a magic machine and it giving me back £10.
It's not really wasting money cos the double money back return is guaranteed :).

Unless there are other reaons that you do not want to put in the extra money???:confused:

j3ly

Smash Champion

my apologies lol i thought u were hypin u wud definatly win

j3ly

Smash Champion
seeing as hes crewless and i play him every wednesday, when u read this Deathgazer - u are in tesco crew now if u accept :D

imo i actually do think that my crew raaapes yours. Lets look at the 2 best players from those two crews - Prof / LD and Tamoo / Bullet bill.

Hype = LD
PMS = 3 stock off prof, if not victory
Me = dash, slik and lust
KNDJ = awesome too

PMS = Tamoo
Me (by now unless he has improved as rapidly as me) = Bullet bill, failing that 3 stock dave
Hype = any other rascallion that team may have
KNDJ = sorry bro i havnt seen u play enuf to fit into this list xD but u **** man

hopefully my crewmates will be willing to join in, but its probably they wont be. either way friendly crew battle!

Tamoo

Smash Master
CCPLZ: not yet, im looking to do so sometime soon but the internets is pretty crappy atm

And lol 'The Lust'

j3ly: BB aint in my crew lol, and lol at you thinking you can 3 stock dave, im gonna make sure he goes peach on yo *** ;)

j3ly

Smash Champion
lol then ill be able to take out two of your crew members then xD
peach is super combo-able for my mario (unless its fuzzys.. gdam that peach), remember how i defeated yours at my first tourney. That was my first notable victory, soo blaaaahh for me mentioning it :p i clung onto that for the rest of the day!

Top Bottom