• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Yeah that's how it should be lol.
Are you finally gonna come to one our events now.....?
I told you long ago that the expo is in the wrong or putting it on the same day as us, not the other way round.

Yeah I hope he stick around aswell.

lol I guess so, makes sense since you're not from round here so it's harder for you to travel.
Gonna need to find out where he lives though but that's in due time lol.

loool Ok. Free £1 for me anyway.

A nice Mc'D Cheeseburger.

Writing that down on my phone so I remember lol.
:laugh: so random. Gotta be the 1/4 pounder imo

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
v3x? is coming? loads of people are coming now and I'm not even going, **** you guys you all flaked last month. :(

also robby want another 2v1 mm with me and yen next time I see you? ;) if he's up for it ofc

Calzorz

Smash Lord
kira! (falco) vs Fuzz (Captain F) 1 pound money match

Edit - and of course i mean melee
KIIIIIIIRRRAAAA SUPER SUPER PRO :laugh:

record this plz or if im coming to this monthly let me watch and laugh , like kira did when that best meele fox in europe ***** me in france :(

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
It's not really about the money seeing as I don't care about that, I thought it would be fun. See how ***** I get ^_^

Also I'm pretty poor so lets make it £5 for our 1v1 prof.
Well I see it silly to throw away money on a 2 vs 1 MM which you are highly likely to lose and in the case of Me and Deathgazer you are actually guaranteed to lose. I don't think you will accept it on the day though when you look in your pocket but if you do oh well, as I said a free Mc'D Cheeseburger for me lol.

That's gay you're reducing our MM to £5, I wouldn't due to my confidence in the MM but then again you're not me. So I guess it's £5.

Pro,Dash and Unreal: i arrive in london at 13.20 on the 22nd, we'll play some smash for a few hours, gotta be back in victoria for my coach at 7pm.
That's so lucky that it's on the specfic day I do not have college when you booked it lol.

Anyway this should be good, what kinda time are you getting there so I can get there early enough to get in a good playing time.

Unreal - You have recording equipment cos I remember you talking about your Dazzle lol.

also anyone money match? loool
lol Everyone is a afriad to MM you so I will MM you £2 any matchup lol.
Deal?

prof i wanna £1 2 stock advantage gainst your falcon
lol That seems in your favour by alot lol but I got too many MM's which I am guaranteed to win so I might aswell make one hard for me. :)

Writing it down on my fone now so i'm 100% gonna get all my MM's done.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Wow a lot of people are gonna be attending. I hope everyone remembers to turn up early. I wanna get in some team matches. Also the crew battle :D Thats the one I'm looking foward to, even though its likely my team will win! lol Anyone up for a crew battle? perhaps we could also make it a MM?

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
I had an idea earlier for this monthly, im not sure if you guys will agree but i might aswell share it anyway.

I was thinking if we have like 10 T.Vs per game (Brawl + Melee) maybe we could do doubles and singles with 5 TVs for each. I'm not sure if it would run smoothly though becuase it depends on how many people turn up but it's still a decent idea.

Jolteon

nathan bring my spare z button next time i see you please >.>

chain-grabbing with shield grab input is dumb and gay.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I had an idea earlier for this monthly, im not sure if you guys will agree but i might aswell share it anyway.

I was thinking if we have like 10 T.Vs per game (Brawl + Melee) maybe we could do doubles and singles with 5 TVs for each. I'm not sure if it would run smoothly though becuase it depends on how many people turn up but it's still a decent idea.
It's too risky due to a HIGHER amount of people attending this one and 5 tv's equalling less Tv's then our last events (which didn't run smoothly) this event would defintely not run smoothly. We have to do Singles first and THEN we are doing doubles if we have the time.

you can get free cheeseburgers anyway lool
lol I never buy a meal in Mc'D and I am black so when I show my I.D. Card first they check it to see if it has been forged in anyway and then they say I have to buy a meal to get it.

But when other people ask for it when they only want to get a tissue from Mc'D they hand them out like cupcakes.

They try to put me down anyway they can :(

yeah TC I'll do another 2v1 MM against you and someone £1 though.
Me :)???

Wow a lot of people are gonna be attending. I hope everyone remembers to turn up early. I wanna get in some team matches. Also the crew battle :D Thats the one I'm looking foward to, even though its likely my team will win! lol Anyone up for a crew battle? perhaps we could also make it a MM?
The only team there is going to be Dave's Gays. Lets just send 5 of us (Me, You, Ricardo, Rafiu and Monrone) and then they get 1 extra stock each with 4 of them.

Everyone put in £2 lol.

btw I think I might be able to come to this :). Will prob use the greyhound coaches
lol That's good to know
You want to have a £2 MM with a 1 stock advantage so I have 3 stock lol?
Sounds fair imo.

I have alot of MM's so far.

VA - £5
Edwin - £3
Deathgazer - £1
Tamoo - £2
Unreal - £1 2 stock advantage
VA vs Me and Deathazer - £2
J3ly - £1 CF 2 stock advantage
Fuzzyness - £2
Dave Gays Team - £2.
Bullet Bill - £2?????

If I win all of them then that's a nice £19/21 in my pocket.

I STILL WANT MORE MM'S THOUGH!!!!!!!
Who wants them. I will ask people but I will also want people asking me lol.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
The only team there is going to be Dave's Gays. Lets just send 5 of us (Me, You, Ricardo, Rafiu and Monrone) and then they get 1 extra stock each with 4 of them.

Everyone put in £2 lol.
Yeah that sounds like a plan. And if anyone else want to gather up a team on the day to face us feel free to do so.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Who the hell is Alpha Dash

New people coming in eh
"who the hell is alpha dash?" Who the hell are YOU!? (I'm playing I know who you are) I'm the next best thing that happened to smash. Everyone knows me, except you of course. You have seen me at a few monthlies, you'd recognise me if you saw me.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
It's too risky due to a HIGHER amount of people attending this one and 5 tv's equalling less Tv's then our last events (which didn't run smoothly) this event would defintely not run smoothly. We have to do Singles first and THEN we are doing doubles if we have the time.

lol I never buy a meal in Mc'D and I am black so when I show my I.D. Card first they check it to see if it has been forged in anyway and then they say I have to buy a meal to get it.

But when other people ask for it when they only want to get a tissue from Mc'D they hand them out like cupcakes.

Me :)???

Everyone put in £2 lol.

lol That's good to know
You want to have a £2 MM with a 1 stock advantage so I have 3 stock lol?
Sounds fair imo.

I have alot of MM's so far.

VA - £5
Edwin - £3
Deathgazer - £1
Tamoo - £2
Unreal - £1 2 stock advantage
VA vs Me and Deathazer - £2
J3ly - £1 CF 2 stock advantage
Fuzzyness - £2
Dave Gays Team - £2.
Bullet Bill - £2?????

If I win all of them then that's a nice £19/21 in my pocket.

I STILL WANT MORE MM'S THOUGH!!!!!!!
Who wants them. I will ask people but I will also want people asking me lol.
I'm not money matching unless it's fair. I don't know if want to money match anyway

Jolteon

lol why do you never buy a meal

and how can they possibly look at you negatively for being black when 90% of the workers are black or brown? :confused:

kl no worries but it cld also b that motherboard which cld b the biggest pain in the *** but ill bring dwn a few spare parts nxt time tc btw lovin the profile pic super paper mario
yeah that's what I'm worried about lol. >< and cheers just don't bring it down this event cause I'm not going to it.

lol yeah <3 Dimentio I love paper mario.

Who the hell is Alpha Dash

New people coming in eh
lol just play again dude we know you're a smasher at heart ;)

j3ly

Smash Champion
That's so lucky that it's on the specfic day I do not have college when you booked it lol.

Anyway this should be good, what kinda time are you getting there so I can get there early enough to get in a good playing time
Whats this? i want in. Prof after playing you at dash's ive stepped up somethin special. i though step-ups wouldent happen and id just improve my understanding of the game but im delighted to find out this is NOT true :) !!

lol That seems in your favour by alot lol but I got too many MM's which I am guaranteed to win so I might aswell make one hard for me. :)
Lol i wasn't expecting you to say yes, screw it ill enjoy that cheeseburger i get on the way home with my employee discount. Hell you may even fund 30p towards my nicotine addiction hehe

btw I think I might be able to come to this :). Will prob use the greyhound coaches
Bil pleaaase some, i really really want to show you my doc. Tho im pretty sure i play him wrong, instead of defensive pills to open gaps i charge around the stage thinking im mario haha. Still tho yeah, really really want your advice cause u helped me 2 tourneys hugely.

you're actually good at the game. it's a shame you don't play.
Me an dash challenge you to a 2v1 MM £2

Prof - unfair MM for £1
NDJ - fair MM for £1
VA - (possible) unfair MM for £2

Should cover my travel and a beer for the way home expenses

There will be one more crew (better then the gay-squadron imo)
TESCO CREW
every little helps lol

j3ly

Smash Champion
dp - i must say my list of MM's, aside from NDJ make me look like a pum=/
screw it free monehs xD

j3ly

Smash Champion
i 3 stocked kens marth with my own marth yesterday and beasted him with mario - he quit lol
and marcus cant hack high speed smash, he quit about a month or so ago :(

get them back into it!
what can i say its a 4-man crew but what a 4man crew - DaHy - PMS - j3ly - KNDJ

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
lol well done JO3 n dnt worry j3ly me n shaun will try n get them bac into plus marcus can hack it he's just lazy since me n shaun left n iz dnt like smash that much but yea when we come dwn me n shaun r gonna jam wit n get them over n just play smash n get them bac up 2 that lvl lol u shld come jam 2 ring shaun init he'll give u the details (PMS=Shaun)

j3ly

Smash Champion
lol yeah man when u guys jammin? i cud bring my setup.
maan if i had a girl who could l-cancel like hype does id be awesome. actually i did but she played brawl :s

and kirby :s
and paused everytime to snapshot a different kirby hat :s

the ship sailed on marcus when he got ***** at my first tourney i think. he wudnt admit it but ramzi seemed to play less and less the closer i got to his skill level, marcus seemed dependant on beating ramzi becuase ramzi can beat ken, and marcus cudnt beat ken = in theory best in the group. now thats gone.... oh well :'( gdam smash anger, cant people just use being beaten as the ultimate motivation for getting better instead of sulking and giving up and playing pro/resi instead!

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
frozenwave causin offence whereva he goes lol how u been man? u gonna start attendin the event u started lol u commin 2 the nxt 1?
Its just that these monthlies keep landing on dates that are just N O T GOOD ;-;

Like the next one is during Saturday Anime Expo, allow me, and the one I just missed, I didnt know it even happened cause I aint been on smashboards in ages

oh yeah another reason I dont play smash is because my pad is messed up, Kira! is a witness

Jolteon

lol your pad's messed up too? whats up with it?

and you're going sat expo? might see you then loll, is nhat going?

Top Bottom