• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

J03

Smash Master
passing the time with a good old bicker, thats what i like to see lads.

I cant come to the monthly BUT im going to see robby, craig and jammy on the 18th till the 21st or 22nd. AND im travelling through London

I dont really wanna go home EVER so before i book i was wondering if anyone fancied a few games before i got the coach back up North.

So basically does anyone live near Victoria coach station and fancies a few games with the laziest (and best) fox in the UK?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Lol so are you lot going to Alpha Dashes tomorrow?

Can i come then?an

I'm gonna need help getting there as i have no idea where it is.
Hopefully you can come.
Basically one of the overground trainsfrom Victoria goes to Reedham and he LITERALLY lives like 1/2 mins away from the station.
30 seconds if as soon as you leave the station you start running full speed lol.

Take down my number the 07944152774 and ring me when you get near the station.
What time are you looking to be there?
Also you can ask Dash for his number aswell but im not gonna give it cos its not mine lol.

I dont really wanna go home EVER so before i book i was wondering if anyone fancied a few games before i got the coach back up North.

So basically does anyone live near Victoria coach station and fancies a few games with the laziest (and best) fox in the UK?
lol Well you're defintely not the best fox according to my signature but the only place I can think of his the place near Reedham where Dash lives but that might be a bit far depending on what time you have to leave, otherwise it's only one train there and a 30/40 mins journey from Victoria.

Plus I dunno how much money you're gonna be paying, if you have a day travelcard then you can come but don't pay for each individual trip you make lol.

BUT you would have to ask Dash (AlphaDash) and if he says yes I shud b there aswell as he dont live far from me.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Yeah yeah, Bring who your bringing Aaron. I've lost track of who's actually coming. Unreal and J03 may come let me know if you'll need directions etc.

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
How much is it to get on those trains?

Can i get a normal day travelcard (the tube and bus one) like i normally do?

And Prof, if i do come, can we just arrange a time to meet at the station becuase i got no credit and pretty broke atm lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
How much is it to get on those trains?

Can i get a normal day travelcard (the tube and bus one) like i normally do?

And Prof, if i do come, can we just arrange a time to meet at the station becuase i got no credit and pretty broke atm lol
Child's travelcard (if you think you can get away with being 15) is £2 on everything.
Adult is something like £6/7.
You can buy them at corner shops where you can usaully top up your oyster. Just ask for a child travelcard.

What's your number btw so I can ring you just incase you are running late and I say I should meet you there at 2pm.
Which means you should be at Victoria roundabout 1ish to get down to Reedham on time.

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
Yeah i thought so lol i always get those £2 travelcards.

It's 07943062295.

I've looked at the maps and it's on the national rail line so i know where im going now. :)

Kasper!

Smash Lord
nah im just saying i cant be bothered to learn another character in brawl , ive been going through lots of the cast, heck i was even using toon link at one point but i cant be asked anymore so its strictly falco now.

p.s Prof vs Kira! ? (Melee: Fox vs Falco)??

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
omd i give up with this game!!!!

im going all falco now for brawl and for melee of course falco and sheik
lol i no the feeling, i was curious about your wolf tho...nvm

i just got my melee disk AND IT DOESNT WORK >:l

so my melee game play is delayed even further...

btw whats the least used viable character used in the melee scence. i wanna invest my time on someone worth it.

VA

Smash Hero
I didn't read profs post yet cos I'm kind of scared. what I will say is that I got a little bit too into having fun with our old school flame wars revisited. it was fun, but I'm going to stop now.

Basically I'm looking forward to playing you again prof, more than charles. You've done what no one else has done by beating him and that's amazing so well done. The only thing I don't like is people saying they ***** me when I don't feel like it was ****, but that's all subjective so if you feel like you did I can't argue with you.

P.S I'm not nervous to play you. I'm way more nervous to play chrisboi because of what people will say.

P.P.S I read your post and it wasn't that bad. Nice Kill Bill reference at the start.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I didn't read profs post yet cos I'm kind of scared. what I will say is that I got a little bit too into having fun with our old school flame wars revisited. it was fun, but I'm going to stop now.

Basically I'm looking forward to playing you again prof, more than charles. You've done what no one else has done by beating him and that's amazing so well done. The only thing I don't like is people saying they ***** me when I don't feel like it was ****, but that's all subjective so if you feel like you did I can't argue with you.

P.S I'm not nervous to play you. I'm way more nervous to play chrisboi because of what people will say.

P.P.S I read your post and it wasn't that bad. Nice Kill Bill reference at the start.
lol Ok. Just bring the £10 for the MM.

Anyway i'm looking forward to today, I am feeling incredible lazy atm (writing this in my bed lol) so I hope I am not late, remember everyone should be at the station at 2 (i'm getting the bus there) and I will ring you Unreal at about 2 to see where you are but when you walk out Reedham turn right and keep walkin until you see a block of flats.

Dash lives on the second to last one and with the middle buzzer which always seems to be lit up lol.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO its LEFT out of Reedham station NOT right Left walk till you see the block of flats and if you ain't met up with no one yet go to the second to last building (that's where I live).

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
And yeah the middle buzzer etc... wait how do yo remember that its always lip up prof, quite the observant one aren't you lol.
lol Yeah sorry about saying it's right.

And yeah I am quite an observant person when I don't even mean to be lol, i'm just like that and remember little things.

Prof just wait for me if you can lol >_>
lol Well i'm getting bus there but I will walk in the train station quickly and see what time the train is coming, I dunno what you look like though lol but i'm black and have my har tied back and kinda small lol.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Just think of Unreal as the complete opposite of you then lol
looooooooooool

So he's not incredibly sexy, ridiculously smart, and amazing at everything he touches :confused:

loool jkin.

Do you know what he looks like???
I know what he looks like I was playing matches last time I went to the ranbat BY MYSELF WITH NONE OF MY TEAM FOR SUPPORT

This is why we take each others facebooks/MSN's etc people I assure you it makes life much easier. (It would be better if you could upload your own photos of yourself on this site)

J03

Smash Master
Yeah, he's white, really short black hair and kinda tall
so coey then?

PROOO / ALPHAA: checked it out and getting to/from reedham is 6.50 to a tenner depending on time of day. So its quite possible for me to plod along. It'll probably be on thursday the 22nd soooo is it a possibility? and who would be there?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robby/Craig: Ok so im looking at the 18th-22nd.

Would arrive in Brighton (Pool Valley Coach station) on the 18th at 4.10pm, that good for you guys? Also theres a tonne of Brighton stops before that if any are easier for you:-

Brighton, Patcham, London Road, East Sussex Departs: 15:53
Brighton, Withdean Park, London Road nr junction The Deneway, East Sussex Departs: 15:55
Brighton, Preston Park (towards London/Airports: Caffyns Garage), (towards Brighton: Preston Park Hotel), East Sussex Departs: 15:57
Brighton, Preston Circus, East Sussex Departs: 16:00
Brighton, York Place, St Peters church, East Sussex Departs: 16:05
BRIGHTON, Pool Valley coach station, East Sussex.

Any of them easier or just go the full distance?

I'd set off earlyish on the 22nd from Brighton and thats that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanna book these soon LIKE TODAY so lemme know if its ok for me to book!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
nvm I cant go i got work to do

i'm black and have my har tied back and kinda small lol.
Ahahaha, don't sugarcoat it...

looooooooooool

I know what he looks like I was playing matches last time I went to the ranbat BY MYSELF WITH NONE OF MY TEAM FOR SUPPORT

This is why we take each others facebooks/MSN's etc people I assure you it makes life much easier. (It would be better if you could upload your own photos of yourself on this site)
you can, its in your user cp.

VA

Smash Hero
I think the church one is best. I'm totally not sure though, I've looked on google maps and if it's the church I think it is then it's like 5 mins walk from my house.

J03

Smash Master
ok dude, its 5 mins from the final stop so if i get off there and it goes **** up then no harm no foul.

It looks to be like 300m from brighton train station lol

EDIT: VA cans i have your postcode please.

WHOOP: coach arrivse at 2.10pm in brighton, not 4.10pm. booking right now brrrrooo

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
Lol today was sick at Dashes

Prof you already did know what i looked like remember from the monthly but you probably forgot lolz

Sick matches today to all you lot who came and thanks to everyone for giving me good advice especially Prof.

Falcon triple KNEE across FD was too much Prof lool

j3ly

Smash Champion
Cloud - the least used viable charater to use would be mario, high level of skill required, and his limits are only that of your own creativity. plus his utilt beats knee and nair is awesome lol. awesome wavedash, awesome waveland.. i'd say like 3rd/4th best f-smash int he game (disjointed) d-smash out in 5 frames, brilliant edge-guarding but its hard and risky if foaked up. U-smash beats falcos dair cos of invincibility frames. can chain falco, fox marth shiek link and most of the cast, but only from like 0-15 on lights. uuh loads more. adn he can doraki jump. kinda has a wop too.

Tamoo

Smash Master
I believe the least used viable character to be ganon. I just dont think that characters under him can realistically win much unless the user of the character happens to have exceptional skill in this current metagame. Either that or Doctor Mario.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Lol today was sick at Dashes

Prof you already did know what i looked like remember from the monthly but you probably forgot lolz

Sick matches today to all you lot who came and thanks to everyone for giving me good advice especially Prof.

Falcon triple KNEE across FD was too much Prof lool
lol Yeah sorry aout that, I knew who you were but I forgot that your name was Unreal, I thought Unreal was another person so I didn't forget you lol.

VA

Smash Hero
I believe the least used viable character to be ganon. I just dont think that characters under him can realistically win much unless the user of the character happens to have exceptional skill in this current metagame. Either that or Doctor Mario.
Pretty sure IC's and ganons would come close to each other in underuse. There are actually loads of ganons in america and a few in europe. Also Samus is hardly used anymore.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
People like AmcD, VA and other people better be coming to this.

Time to clearly establish myself as the best in the UK and leave no questioning from the community since I am playing more consistenly as just better overall and more technical and everything and my nerves under pressure are just dissapearing lol :).

MM's
VA - £10 MM
Edwin - £3MM
Deathgazer - 50p/£1
Tamoo - £2

Anyonelse want MM's, I do stock advantage so I will take away two of my stocks or three if you feel you can't beat me with all my stocks lol.

Top Bottom