• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Charles is boring and deleted the thread.....he didn't even lock it.

I would have prefered lock then deleted lol.

J3ly - A pulling contest lol :confused:
You said you can handle fox's so whats different about my fox :confused:
lol i went to shower just now, what did you reply with?

J03

Smash Master
VA: dude i wanna come down to brighton for the 18th till about the 20-22nd coz of the dutchies and all.

ill need to travel from manchester to brighton and the same for the return to keep it in my price range. so basically can i stay with you for those dates and what not?

j3ly

Smash Champion
Tamoo - hell yeah i'll ditto you a few games this ranbat. even if your doc is better i'm sure as **** he wont be faster ;)

VA

Smash Hero
lol I'm only kidding. add me if you want, I'm good at advice, specifically tech **** with fox.

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
Prof: i live near victoria station lol what about you? we should deffo arrange to meet and play man (but u best watch ur back init coz im going hard these days loool) *gets waveshined across FD and uair'd the first moment he plays prof.

ANYONE who plays melee and lives in central or south london tell me coz im getting seriously bored of playing computers and i don't improve playing them. :(

also i don't mind travelling but no missions im staying inside london lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
sure I'll do a £10 MM
What's the likeliness of you going to this anyway?
Cos I sense a john comin up in the near future.

lol i went to shower just now, what did you reply with?
loool I said something along the lines of
'Thanks BABY, I will do it for you and put your name above my fox (I think you saw that as you replied above) and then I was going to say I am torn between you and PDOT and when I pressed the post button it denied me lol.

I thought it was prof posting from your account. add me on msn scrub. leevschloe@hotmail.com
What even made you think I was on his account lol :confused:

lol I'm only kidding. add me if you want, I'm good at advice, specifically tech **** with fox.
All this advice giving, but where's the performance?

Prof: i live near victoria station lol what about you? we should deffo arrange to meet and play man (but u best watch ur back init coz im going hard these days loool) *gets waveshined across FD and uair'd the first moment he plays prof.

ANYONE who plays melee and lives in central or south london tell me coz im getting seriously bored of playing computers and i don't improve playing them. :(

also i don't mind travelling but no missions im staying inside london lol
Ummm I live in Thorton Heath which is right next to Croydon.
Infact you MIGHTTTT be able to go round Alpha Dash's this thursday as we are meeting up with some new smashers who want to get in the community as some new guy on smashboards (Bishkin) made an effort to send me a message about meeting up and he has been watching my vids in the shadows lol.

Dash lives in Reedham which you can get to by VictoriaStation but obviously I have to ask Dash, that's if your free anyway. Dash is always round here anyway so he might see it lol.
There might not be enough room though...

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Ah you joker dyam right I'll see it lol. Yeah thats kool if he comes, Who is actually coming mine on Thursday though? give me names.
Me (Alpha Dash)
Prof
J3ly
:S thats all I know of plus you got the other guys. Is Fuzz, Dave, Frugs etc coming too? Oh and unfortunately Deathgazer cant make it this time.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Yeah alright. There should be space there was 9 of us last time and we all manages to fit in my room. Hakeem is coming too during the day but hes got work at 5:30. I'm gonna try get him on smash boards and I think he'll come to the ranbat, He'll definitely make it out of pools I just hope I don't face him because luigi counter picks IC's.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah alright. There should be space there was 9 of us last time and we all manages to fit in my room. Hakeem is coming too during the day but hes got work at 5:30. I'm gonna try get him on smash boards and I think he'll come to the ranbat, He'll definitely make it out of pools I just hope I don't face him because luigi counter picks IC's.
lol I defintely wouldn't say he would defintely make it out of pools.

Just depends what type of pool he gets tbh.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
You really don't think hes that good? Hes got better than me now, But that's probably because he knows exactly how I play seeing as we play each other all the time.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
He's not better then you he just beats you, he is one of them beginners who just plays on instinct and tends to beat people who don't fully understand how to play the game yet.

Like he beat Clockmire but that guy would get destroyed against someone like me more then I could destroy Clockmire cos Clockmire has a basic understand of the game but when you face someone like that and you are still learning about the game you people tend to get destroyed cos they dunno wot to do against it.

It's hard to explain but I know what i'm talking about lol.

I'm not saying he doesn't have or he even does has potential to be good, i'm just saying he isn't good atm and you should be beating him lol.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Ahh yeah I get you. Basically I need to get better at reading peoples tactics, I think that's my next step Because my reaction time is kinda slow (as we established the other day when it came to DIing) But I'll definitely fix that before the 24th without a doubt. Tomorrow should be live though.

j3ly

Smash Champion
his playstyle is.. wierd

for someone who has been playing a while he still has that wierd style of looking and moving like a total noob but he isnt. he has really good mindgames (imo) or maybe i underestimated him so much that it was easy for him to see when an attack was commin. How the hell do u predict when sum1 is gnna jump, when they themselves play so randomly they dont know themselves?

but he wont make it outta pools

wait was this the dude who used to live in north, or the tall guy i thought was your dad? lol

Kassper

Smash Rookie
Dash it is lame that you are meeting up 2moro, now i wont be able to come down and give you the ****. though i might still come down, How long are they planing to stay at your house

</3~

Tamoo

Smash Master
I would if your up for a mm adrian,

At least wanna get some friendles with ya tho, still cant deal with falcos lol

Im hoping my new powershielding AT will help me out with this tho

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Kass RE: A long time, You can come round whenever kass it don't matter.
**** whom? I'll just go cf ditto give you a ****-tor boost Uair Uair knee combo loool. No but seriously its unlikely. :D
Have you thought of a name yet?

Deathgazer

Smash Ace

yer okay, but I do really bad against Jiggs lol, maybe the powershielding techniques would work on FD but on platformed stages, it may be a bit waste of time if you laser between platforms, but yer wel find out lol.

arnt you supposed to be at work?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
his playstyle is.. wierd

for someone who has been playing a while he still has that wierd style of looking and moving like a total noob but he isnt. he has really good mindgames (imo) or maybe i underestimated him so much that it was easy for him to see when an attack was commin. How the hell do u predict when sum1 is gnna jump, when they themselves play so randomly they dont know themselves?

but he wont make it outta pools
I think when you play someone of that level you dont get caught up in beating them, you get caught up in wanting to do some dirty combo to them and just ****** them in a fancy way which can oftenly make people vunerable (the luigi player btw)

Well we will see how he does anyway, when I think about it he can only make it threw pools if he gets a lucky pool where people are thrown off by him lol.

Dash it is lame that you are meeting up 2moro, now i wont be able to come down and give you the ****. though i might still come down, How long are they planing to stay at your house

</3~
I'm staying at his hosue for awhile so you should try to come imo, do that cheap Norbury **** lol.
It will be good to see you though, I was laughing at some of them txts you sent yday lol.

You need people to play against and makes me sad you dont :( I wish you could find some good people to ****, find some people who are already on smashboards.

lol. I used to play piano but havnt touched it in ages.
whats do people think the tournout will be?
and anyone interersted in small money matches?
I dont mind having a small MM with you lol its your choice how much you want it though and if you want a stock advantage thus increasing the amount of money we play for lol.
2 stock £2?

Tamoo i'm trying to get that other Adrian (the marth) to come to this, he thinks that he can beat everyone on your team and he still thinks he is pretty good and I want him to come to this badly. He wants to face your crew cos he thinks he can win.

Jolteon

i thought it was that people who have a basic understanding and play higher level people just have no idea on how to adapt vs scrubs and get ***** because of it lol

Tamoo

Smash Master
Haha Adrian, he'll never come man, he's all talk, never really been able to produce any results.

I hope them guys still play though, havent seem them in a while, the rest of his crew are proper safe.

And lol adrian, I am at work, I just have smashboards on in the background most of the time, just something to refer to every so often to keep me going

j3ly

Smash Champion
THE OFFICIAL UK POON HUNTING POWER-RANKINGS!

TOP TIER:
j3ly
Alpha Dash
VA (cos i checked out his myspace nd the name is no lie)

MID TIER:
deathgazer

BOTTOM TIER:
Professor (not so) pro

that is all.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace

TOP TIER:
j3ly
Alpha Dash

MID TIER:
deathgazer

BOTTOM TIER:
Professor (not so) pro

that is all.
AHHHHH DEEEEP
Nice one Adam Its true. I'm actually doing some of that today :D. Secretly...

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i thought it was that people who have a basic understanding and play higher level people just have no idea on how to adapt vs scrubs and get ***** because of it lol
Yeah it is but worded differently to what I said.
People with basic understanding haven't completely learned how to read dumb basic thing cos they become to caught with the advanced stuff. I told someone the other day to roll in certain situation and thought that your not meant to roll in advanced play lol.

Haha Adrian, he'll never come man, he's all talk, never really been able to produce any results.

I hope them guys still play though, havent seem them in a while, the rest of his crew are proper safe.

And lol adrian, I am at work, I just have smashboards on in the background most of the time, just something to refer to every so often to keep me going
I'm trying to get him to come and he seems like he MIGHT to come to this.
He is all talk though and doesn't supply it that much lol.

TOP TIER:
j3ly
Alpha Dash

MID TIER:
deathgazer

BOTTOM TIER:
Professor (not so) pro

that is all.
Something is blatantly wrong in that list with being bottom tier and all :confused:
loool I see someone is starting to saying something negative about me even though i'm not talking about him and sticking up for his new bezzy lol.
Anyway good luck with VA's advice, it will lead you exactly where he is....wherever that is:confused:

Me being bottom and all £5 MM?

VA

Smash Hero
lol at prof saying my perfomance is lacking, my last two UK tournaments I've placed 2nd and 3rd :/

I don't john about not going to tournaments. I have a life and it's a very busy one. If I get the chance to come to London I'm going ot want to know everyone will be there, if you hadn't have flaked the last one for some dance gay then I would have gone. I need you there so I can beat you again otherwise it's really not worth it for me.

also do I need to be amazing to give advice? no, I just know enough about tech skill and game mechanics to help people. I know my advice is good :/

j3ly

Smash Champion
all in the banter 'not-so,' the banter..
im off to deathgazers yard l8iaz

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol at prof saying my perfomance is lacking, my last two UK tournaments I've placed 2nd and 3rd :/

I don't john about not going to tournaments. I have a life and it's a very busy one. If I get the chance to come to London I'm going ot want to know everyone will be there, if you hadn't have flaked the last one for some dance gay then I would have gone. I need you there so I can beat you again otherwise it's really not worth it for me.

also do I need to be amazing to give advice? no, I just know enough about tech skill and game mechanics to help people. I know my advice is good :/
The PH better not be counted as 2nd cos if so that's pathetic lol.
Tbh your performance hasn't been all that, your always getting ***** and never performing good imo which is why I said that.

Well if you don't john about not going to this event just make sure you don't john about your performance for just once in your life lol.
Well as you said I have a life aswell and you flake the majortiy of the time for your gay activities so make sure you dont do it this time.

You obviously want me there for the wrong reason since you said you want me there to beat me and I think me, you and this community knows your not gonna.
I will just **** you like last time and humblize (not a word) you even more on smashboards so you have nothing to say and no more theories of you being able to beat me.

I'm like the bad guy in movies except he doesn't lose in the end he just wins all the time.

Jolteon

TOP TIER:
j3ly
Alpha Dash

MID TIER:
deathgazer

BOTTOM TIER:
Professor (not so) pro

that is all.
rofl @ the bolded

VA

Smash Hero
The PH better not be counted as 2nd cos if so that's pathetic lol.
Tbh your performance hasn't been all that, your always getting ***** and never performing good imo which is why I said that.

Well if you don't john about not going to this event just make sure you don't john about your performance for just once in your life lol.
Well as you said I have a life aswell and you flake the majortiy of the time for your gay activities so make sure you dont do it this time.

You obviously want me there for the wrong reason since you said you want me there to beat me and I think me, you and this community knows your not gonna.
I will just **** you like last time and humblize (not a word) you even more on smashboards so you have nothing to say and no more theories of you being able to beat me.

I'm like the bad guy in movies except he doesn't lose in the end he just wins all the time.
As pathetic as a london monthly where are you have to do is maybe beat chrisboi once every 3 months? Yeah nice one. I already explained my problem with nerves and you weren't around before I was good, a period in which I didn't john I just said "I got nervous". This is pretty much all I do now, but everyone johns anyway.

I have never flaked a proper tournament except the last one where I had no choice, I had to work. London ranbats are pretty lame, I would rahter just go to charles's house on a day that suited me than go to a tournament where it was just me and charles. I nearly flaked PH but I thought if I didn't no one would be there so it was worth me turning up.

I'm not actually going to this tournament to beast you, I'm coming to play you. I don't have expectations on the outcome, obviously I'd like to win but you'll be the one falling ****ing hardcore if you lose, not me. You might want to think a little more before you trash talk me into the ground. You're putting a lot of pressure on you to win and if you don't think I'm a worthy opponent then you're in for a shock.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm not actually going to this tournament to beast you, I'm coming to play you. I don't have expectations on the outcome, obviously I'd like to win but you'll be the one falling ****ing hardcore if you lose, not me. You might want to think a little more before you trash talk me into the ground. You're putting a lot of pressure on you to win and if you don't think I'm a worthy opponent then you're in for a shock.
London monthlies pathetic.....loool Silly rabbit.

What do you mean where I am lol I am the second best in the UK, WHERE ARE YOU????
you john more then anyone in the UK, so everyone johns but some people are taken a degree in it.

Ridiculous that you're actually only willing to attend if I go though lol, why are you only willing to attend if someone is there to **** you??? :confused:

loool You're a fool if you think I am putting pressure on myself.
I actually know I am going to beat you which is this joke thing, copy and paste this message so when the event is done you can reember what I said.

You're not worthy enough for me to be nervous about anything and you will see when you come and play me.

I trashtalk all the time and pull out the results, this is normal stuff for me baby!

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
Lol so are you lot going to Alpha Dashes tomorrow?

Can i come then?

I'm gonna need help getting there as i have no idea where it is.

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
yea j3ly mm then £1 n yea get angelina 2 come lol n u knw ur part of tesco 2 u knw "every little helps" lol

but yea this shld b a gd 1 hopefully im not 2 rusty 1 of my uni m8s is given me a GC offical pad n it feels brand new =] hopefully i can break it in b4 this tournament if not im gonna b usin the weirdest pad eva no l n i hve 2 reset the pad so the L does regesiter otherwise i will b rollin around all the time =[ sad times

Top Bottom