• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Tamoo

Smash Master
What is it with your crew and having to write everything in caps? Need attention much? Or making up for other things in life? I dunno but just for you guys, Im gonna type real small cos people will still read it, regardless of caps and ****. What have Last Dragon, and especially you proved recently? I cant say much about LD because he has achieved a good deal, fair enough, but whats with your arrogance, I don’t understand why it is warranted at all??? When was the last time you beat anyone decent, bullet bill four months ago? I seriously hope you don’t still hang onto that. In your absence, people like J3ly, Dacacia and Warning have surpassed your ability, you just don’t know it yet. Have fun fighting it out for second best fox in the UK nonetheless, when we all know its fuzzy.................... JOKES!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeahhhh we really use caps to make up for other things in life lol.
Why isit you use a female character....to make up for other things in life.....?????

WE USED MOTHAFUKING CAPS TO EMPHASISE OR EFFING POINTS AND PUT IT RIGHT IN YOUR EFFING FACE COS WE CAN AND WILL!!!
AND YOU READ IT AND LIKE IT!!!

looool Dacacia, Wanring and J3ly passing their ability is a stupid opinion, you need to fix it on www.fixyouropinion.co.uk cos thats the dummest comment you have said in this thread and thats saying sumfin in comparison to your past posts...

The **** you will feel will be the depressing **** from them btw. They asked me should they give you the angry **** but I dont think you can handle it so you will get the **** which makes you depressed.
I hope your alright with the **** we have selected for you. If you can handle this **** then they will move onto the more advanced **** but its your first time so they have to test you first.

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
what Is It With Your Crew And Having To Write Everything In Caps? Need Attention Much? Or Making Up For Other Things In Life? I Dunno But Just For You Guys, Im Gonna Type Real Small Cos People Will Still Read It, Regardless Of Caps And ****. What Have Last Dragon, And Especially You Proved Recently? I Cant Say Much About Ld Because He Has Achieved A Good Deal, Fair Enough, But Whats With Your Arrogance, I Don’t Understand Why It Is Warranted At All??? When Was The Last Time You Beat Anyone Decent, Bullet Bill Four Months Ago? I Seriously Hope You Don’t Still Hang Onto That. In Your Absence, People Like J3ly, Dacacia And Warning Have Surpassed Your Ability, You Just Don’t Know It Yet. Have Fun Fighting It Out For Second Best Fox In The Uk Nonetheless, When We All Know Its Fuzzy.................... Jokes!
I Wanna Crew Match As Soiooooooooooooooooooon As Posible!!!!!!!

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
Im Gonna Go Hard This Ranbat. Just For Your Stupid Crew!!! Lay Waste To All Your Members. Im Gonna Read Match Ups Watch Videos. The Whole Big Bang. And Im Still Aming To Beat Edwin And The Rest Of Them Marths.

JUST BE READY FOR ME BECAUSE ME AND LAST DRAGON ARE PREPARED FOR YOU. GOOD LUCK.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Yeah, I use a girl character to make up for other things in my life, like my severe overdose of masculinity???
I presume that’s what you were implying with that statement anyway.
When was the last time you even saw ppl like Duncan play? He, along with everyone who went to Lyon has improved tonnes, you just have no idea cos you haven’t shown up in a while.
And I can hear the johns when you lose the crew match now, ‘WE WERE ONLY GIVING YOU THE DEPRESSING ****, WATCH WHEN WE GIVE YOU THE FULL ANGRY ****!!!!!!'

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Lol! This crew battle has to happen but they want extra stock because we have "an unfair advantage... prof!" lol I'm down though. Sorry tamoo I gotta take my teams side... GANTZ destroy him, he tried to belittle your smash ability! :p

Gantz have you thought of a decent name for our crew yet? If not then I'll come up with one.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Lol Alpha you got it wrong, its clearly unfair if your crew of 7 or so take on our crew of 4, that’s like 28 stock vs 16,
What im saying is give each of us extra stocks so that the stock count is even between our crews, which is how it should be.
Weve got to the point where were not scared of prof no more, he’s not gonna be taking 18 of our stocks off like he used to lol.

And its cool dash, you gotta team with your crew ofc.

And tbh, this crew battle is just a side event for me, I wanna play each one of your crew and individually crush you guys into the ground, one by one until you are all dejected, with maybe the exception of prof :haha: Gotta stay realistic unlike some of you guys ;)

VA

Smash Hero
no one aiming to defeat me? I already feel dejected. no matter, I'll just turn up and cause a big surprise. just you wait. last time I went to one of these I 3-0d prof and beat chrisboi in marth ditto MM. this was over a year ago...lol. It really is time I went to one again.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Actually with my statement I was implying you use a female character due to the absecne of a female in your real life so you feel close to this organism while being on control of the character.

I think by now you should know that my prediction are all correct. I don't even know why you just stated I have no idea, my prediction about a player s literally ALWAYS right.

So yes I am right in saying that Duncan isn't better then either of them, sorry to burst your bubble wubble.

I am not setting up johns, I setting up the reality.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
no one aiming to defeat me? I already feel dejected. no matter, I'll just turn up and cause a big surprise. just you wait. last time I went to one of these I 3-0d prof and beat chrisboi in marth ditto MM. this was over a year ago...lol. It really is time I went to one again.
loool Still bringin up the 3-0 when it was SOOO long ago and then the next tournament I just destoryd you so thats practically invalid now lol.

But keep it for your personal comfort.

VA

Smash Hero
loool Still bringin up the 3-0 when it was SOOO long ago and then the next tournament I just destoryd you so thats practically invalid now lol.

But keep it for your personal comfort.
lol I wouldn't call it destroyed. but keep that for your personal comfort if you need it, plus that was 10 months ago now soooooooo pretty much invalid now too ^_^

clean slate for you and I since we haven't played in months and have both obviously improved a ton. our fox dittos were what I would like to call close and the peach fox match up is one we'll have to see about I guess....

Tamoo

Smash Master
Yes prof, hit the nail right on the head there, ever since my gf left for her gapyear, I have been in need of female companionship, jiggs was perfect <3
And I reckon Duncan is better than gantz, yes, probs not last dragon tho.
But I must admit that your predictions on players have been very accurate, I remember about half a year ago, you were saying ive got the most potential in the UK hehe when VA said Dave had the most potential. Ill give you that one ;)

And VA, I wanna get a few games in with ya man, your probs the smasher that’s helped me out the most in terms of advice and tips in friendlies, so id like you to see where that’s gotten me 

And good luck Ben! Hope it goes well for ya man

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol I wouldn't call it destroyed. but keep that for your personal comfort if you need it, plus that was 10 months ago now soooooooo pretty much invalid now too ^_^

clean slate for you and I since we haven't played in months and have both obviously improved a ton. our fox dittos were what I would like to call close and the peach fox match up is one we'll have to see about I guess....
Tbh you haven't obviously improved a ton as you havent been to any event in awhile. I obviously have and due to me beating you badly the last time me playing me and showing signs of improving and you not it's pretty obvious I would still beat you....sorry but it's true:ohwell:

I wouldn't say the fox dittos were that even tbh, that's my opinion anyway, the stocks were close but I always pulled out on top.
Will be fun anyway.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yes prof, hit the nail right on the head there, ever since my gf left for her gapyear, I have been in need of female companionship, jiggs was perfect <3
And I reckon Duncan is better than gantz, yes, probs not last dragon tho.
But I must admit that your predictions on players have been very accurate, I remember about half a year ago, you were saying ive got the most potential in the UK hehe when VA said Dave had the most potential. Ill give you that one ;)

And VA, I wanna get a few games in with ya man, your probs the smasher that’s helped me out the most in terms of advice and tips in friendlies, so id like you to see where that’s gotten me 

And good luck Ben! Hope it goes well for ya man
You're still very silly if you believe that Duncan is better though, seriously.

Yeah I always knew you were gonna be better then Clockmire, I was confused when you used to say that he was the best player in your crew and the rest of the community blindly thought it when to me it was obvious, once again my prediction become true and it will be NO different here lol.

WE will see anyway about the results cos I'm confident in the results and I know your not.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
I wanna play each one of your crew and individually crush you guys into the ground, one by one until you are all dejected
Wooo eeeaaaasssyyy Tamoo I wouldn't go that far... lol Get some "rest" and think about that one again. I know they say it aint over till the fat lady "sings" (in your case Jiggz) but one slip up and I'm leaving that thing knocked out 'cold'.

Don't mind me I'm an idiot when it comes to puns lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool I didn't even read that post that he made but just read it now.

Tamoo you could never destroy our crew and you dont have to be afriad cos i'm gonna take out your crew anyway, fear is not an important factor, but the reality of me rapign you entire crew is. I'm telling you now if we have a crew battle I am going first and taking out all of your crews and if your crew manages to beat me I will leave the scraps to the rest of my crew lol.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Seeing as you want to go first, and I want to play you, how bout we make it so that us two have to go first then yeah?

And tbh, dave was at the time much better than me, he placed higher than me, and won 9 times outta 10 gainst me. I guess your prediction was right though in the end...

I do indeed believe duncan to be better than gantz, but we'll see i guess.

And loool Dash

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
I know I know I'm an @$$.

We'll see who's better at the ranbat, I don't think we'll really have time for friendlies though? It looks at though people wanna keep things pushing this month. But if everyone gets to face rivalries in pools/brackets even better I guess :S

Tamoo

Smash Master
Yeaah that’s why we need pools of 8, imagine all the rivalries lol.

And I got a ton of ICs experience, with both jiggs and marth so I might pull out either against you.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeaah that’s why we need pools of 8, imagine all the rivalries lol.

And I got a ton of ICs experience, with both jiggs and marth so I might pull out either against you.
I agree on the big pools, I think this gives a chance for rivalries to be settled but more importantly I think it gives the new people a BIG MASSIVE chance to play under tournament condition which is what forces people to become better players under the pressure.

Not sure how many people would go out in the pool though, i'm guessing it would be top 5 or something like that. Not really sure how the system works when it gets that big in pools.

Ben - Yes he was.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
32 people could mean we have 4 pools of 8 with the major 4 players seperated and then the lower seeded like Tamoo and Last Dragon and such also seperated.

Who has any idea how it would work???

Tamoo

Smash Master
what would be perfect is to have four pools of roughly 7-8,with 8 seeds, and with the top 4 going through into a 16 man bracket.

But thats an ideal situation, we'll have to see about the turnout on the day first, and then decide the format for the tournament

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I thought more then 16 people would go into a the brackets but i'm gonna look at what 16 person bracket looks like lol.

Edit -

That looks pretty good.
16 shows only the best people would get out of pools and we dont have to worry about the people who wont get out pools not getting alot of games under tournament condition.

Top 4 sounds nerve racking for other people who have to fight to get out of pools but thats good for them anyway.

I think the 8 pool thing is a good idea just as long as we get people playing and get everyones co-op.

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
Prof you forgot about me in the setups :( lol

So we got:

Me - 1 setup
Professor Pro - 1 setup
Alpha Dash - 1 setup
NDJ & Friends - 4/5 setups
Tamoo - 1 Setup
J3ly - 1 Setup

= 9 or 10 setups which is perfect.

j3ly: yeah man lol i will travel to you i don't mind really but i don't know the way :S do you even live in london?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Sorry about that on the list :(

I think more melee setups should be brought cos from the looks of it brawl does not have enough wii's and im defintely not bringing mine so we can take up some of there tvs on the sly :) lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
j3ly: yeah man lol i will travel to you i don't mind really but i don't know the way :S do you even live in london?
I didn't know you lived in south London. How come you aint asked me to play with you lol.

Whereabout do you live in South London?

Looking forward to this tournament anyway. There's hype about it now lol. Well melee anyway :)

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
oh yeah JJNINYARD . i nearly forgot about you. BUT I KNOW YOU WILL NEVER EVER EVER IN YOUR LIFE FORGET ABOUT ME AND WHAT I DID TO YOU LAST RANBAT. YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GETTING CLOSER TO PROF BUT YOU MISSED AN IMPORTANT FACTOR. ME.............. IM THE 2ND BEST FOX IN LONDON.................JOKES!!!!
wait who are you again??? oh yeah the fox player who watched me sd to your victory.... tbh mate your gonna have to wait in line as you watch me 'shine' and easily claim that second fox spot....actually **** that i may just go falco and prove i dont need my main to wipe your name off the winner bracket...infact i may let you choose??

edit: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=242258 <- fort i would just add this in...

Top Bottom