• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
We'll see bullet bill. I guess I'm gonna have to turn your Doc into an A&E patient :p
(lol more puns, I crack myself up) I see JJL trying to use punch lines himself.

imoneofthem

Smash Apprentice
whoever can bring a setup just bring one if you can
Listen to Fuzzy people.
bring your own setup and make sure that all of the tv's are being used, because the next ranbat is going to be BIG and will start on time in comparison to last month.

j3ly

Smash Champion
What is it with your crew and having to write everything in caps? Need attention much? Or making up for other things in life? I dunno but just for you guys, Im gonna type real small cos people will still read it, regardless of caps and ****. What have Last Dragon, and especially you proved recently? I cant say much about LD because he has achieved a good deal, fair enough, but whats with your arrogance, I don’t understand why it is warranted at all??? When was the last time you beat anyone decent, bullet bill four months ago? I seriously hope you don’t still hang onto that. In your absence, people like J3ly, Dacacia and Warning have surpassed your ability, you just don’t know it yet. Have fun fighting it out for second best fox in the UK nonetheless, when we all know its fuzzy.................... JOKES!
hahahahha this is such a personal post. hahahaha to the ..joks at the end. haha
I LIKE CAPIALS RAHRHARHARHARHAHHAAARRRHH.

tho i am inclined to take no side cos i rep the tesco crew (brap brap) - tamoo if u DONT win whoever youve challenged, you must quit smash lol. so much hype i hope u havnt psyched urself out
and prof - u may be a smash genius , but those are awful BIG workds for such a SHORT person hahahaha no i kid i kid
ld is awesome xD

Yeah to that other WELL rude dude, watever his name ak-blap-think ima big man watever.. jam ur hype homme-brei, ivebeen playng a shor amount of time, in a years time i will not only be SO ****in much better, ill have stopped smoking weed and my ADD will be gone.. holy crap ima turn you around, and put a glass box in ur stomach so *insert rest of that here*

yeaaaaahhh wierd post im lean. bottom line is uhh.. well ima **** ndj basically lol

j3ly

Smash Champion
and bill is awesome, i though i was better than him for about 30 mins until he challenged me to 2 more friendlies and i got beat.. gave me really good advice after tho. which is wat its all about, cos giving others advise is eaasy, where figuring out what your doing wrong, with no videos is **** hard

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
awwwww, it's cute how you think you're better than me
yeah guys dont count him out soo soon, i mean come on he is the best dr.mario in the uk, thats gotta count for something...............................oh wait o.0

Listen to Fuzzy people.
bring your own setup and make sure that all of the tv's are being used, because the next ranbat is going to be BIG and will start on time in comparison to last month.
yo you dont by anychance have the tio file from the last tournament, it was never posted :(

hahahahha this is such a personal post. hahahaha to the ..joks at the end. haha
I LIKE CAPIALS RAHRHARHARHARHAHHAAARRRHH.

tho i am inclined to take no side cos i rep the tesco crew (brap brap) - tamoo if u DONT win whoever youve challenged, you must quit smash lol. so much hype i hope u havnt psyched urself out
and prof - u may be a smash genius , but those are awful BIG workds for such a SHORT person hahahaha no i kid i kid
ld is awesome xD

Yeah to that other WELL rude dude, watever his name ak-blap-think ima big man watever.. jam ur hype homme-brei, ivebeen playng a shor amount of time, in a years time i will not only be SO ****in much better, ill have stopped smoking weed and my ADD will be gone.. holy crap ima turn you around, and put a glass box in ur stomach so *insert rest of that here*

yeaaaaahhh wierd post im lean. bottom line is uhh.. well ima **** ndj basically lol
LOL! i aprove this post

j3ly

Smash Champion
jj your that fox who shines -> grab -> uair all the time right who knocked me outta brackets right?
ur #2? daymn i might have to take up fox then, should take 2-3 days to get the technical **** down.. then tourney 4 days after ranbat, then another month... ok ima start playing fox seriously on the.. umm.. lets say the day after ranbat. ok sweet there is another fox as of next month. prof trash talk all you like but i am a pianist, i can hack fox np atall

j3ly

Smash Champion
ima learn to reverse waveshine right now.. the turn-around totaly messes it up how the hell do i make his waveshine backwards? sorry for like, 4 double posts btw i read, reply then continue to the nexts posts. this may not apply here but.. screw it ima smoke a j

VA

Smash Hero
lol I would admit I lost significantly in the first set in losers. but I really don't think it was what I'd call **** in the losers finals set. game 1 ok you won.

game 2 I was ahead after 1st stock until the middle of the last
game 3 I won
game 4 Fail at me, still not **** though.

Meh and also the MM I basically won afterwards, you won because I killed myself just before you could die. I'll admit you won and right now you can still say you're better than me though. Just didn't think that it was ****.

Also charles saying he ***** me in grand finals at PH was lol seeing as I was up the whole of a stock the first game, until mid last stock. Second game was done to the wire again both high percents. Last game I got 2 stocked. Something about time that twists peoples memories...

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
jj your that fox who shines -> grab -> uair all the time right who knocked me outta brackets right?
ur #2? daymn i might have to take up fox then, should take 2-3 days to get the technical **** down.. then tourney 4 days after ranbat, then another month... ok ima start playing fox seriously on the.. umm.. lets say the day after ranbat. ok sweet there is another fox as of next month. prof trash talk all you like but i am a pianist, i can hack fox np atall
ima learn to reverse waveshine right now.. the turn-around totaly messes it up how the hell do i make his waveshine backwards? sorry for like, 4 double posts btw i read, reply then continue to the nexts posts. this may not apply here but.. screw it ima smoke a j
lol yes that was me and fair play (great another fox.....) nah but fair doos ermmm just practise it i guess i always found backwards easier than forwards lol but the turn around gets annoying but you get thorugh it i had a time when i kept doing that

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
VA are you coming to this event?? i need some matches against your fox for some comparison....i hear you have a pretty mean fox yourself XD

j3ly

Smash Champion
lol ima record games on my mums camera (whch id be more than happy to lend for any kind of crew shiz) and see how fox shud b played. finally i can record a game or to.. man i cant wait for this ranbat!!

i just found out what i was doing wrong, to reverse waveshine the stick needs to go from down -> neutral -> side, i have been using a sliding motion. TALK ABOUT ***!NG LONG on the muscle memory. ahhhh gash thats so gash. GASH!

EDIT (woo :)) is VA tails chao? i heard from a friend he can do some disgusting things with luigi and has SWD down to muscle memory. No.3 no? i really wanna see his samus more than anything

VA

Smash Hero
I am coming to this and yeah everything you said is true. I can do like 15 SWD in a row (lol not really I did that once, I can do it like 50% of the time mayb?). I may use Luigi in this tournament. I think I 4 stocked last dragons fox at the last ranbat (you know the one a year ago) with luigi.

Everyone know how to do a proper shine turnaround back air IN the air? I have lessons on this because not many people know the secret trick.

j3ly

Smash Champion
you have lessons or your giving short lessons? cause im like a ****ing sponge when it comes to tech skill. SWD 1st try like 3 times in a row, i have done around 7/8 but thats is cause my right to left is dodgey.

Are you a better samus then pms?

edit - ooooohhhhh V (anity) A (ngel) lol ok i see
edit2 - and luigi messes up fox and falco (obvs only if luigi knows the matchup) sooo badly imo, tough for Ld lol hi name shall be changed to LMD - lick monroe down (as in the beating down sense) loll

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
Snap, I also play piano! What with zeppo showing us his skills recently, am I the only one wondering if there's some sort of link?

Also, lol at the two pages debate about how good I am :p makes me feel so special! When was the last time you even saw me play, prof? I guess you'll just have to wait and see some time.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Is VA Tails Chao lol...

And btw, most of my posting earlier was outta pure boredom lol, try not to take it too seriously, although the dacacia and j3ly approval was all serious.

Lol at J3ly's post, dw, i wont dissapoint man

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
awwwww, it's cute how you think you're better than me
Pause.

I didn't say I was better than you. I however REFUSE to get knocked out of brackets by you.

Infact for that trash talk I'm not holding back. Your only the best Dr Mario in the UK because your the ONLY Dr Mario in the UK lol! jokes... Na for real you are good though you just won't get past IC's

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Is VA Tails Chao lol...

And btw, most of my posting earlier was outta pure boredom lol, try not to take it too seriously, although the dacacia and j3ly approval was all serious.

Lol at J3ly's post, dw, i wont dissapoint man
Lol I think everyones just trash talking out of boredom, its quite entertaining lol and we are building up rivalries which is making the build up to the ranbat more interesting. I'm sure all will agree :p

j3ly

Smash Champion
Your only the best Dr Mario in the UK because your the ONLY Dr Mario in the UK lol! jokes... Na for real you are good though you just won't get past IC's
im not at bills dr-ness yet but dammit i play a meeean *** doc. Myte have to pull that bad boy on tamoo! lol!!
But seriously i want the best doc slot 0_o

ima go and make a ham and cheese omelet.. mmmmm yyeahh.

and FFS (with no particular aggression) my name is not 'J3ly' its j3ly!! hell i dont even use that name in games where the 1st letter cannot be lower case

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
ahaha, I didn't know you played the piano Robby. @_@

also j3ly if you have problems with turn-arounds charles told me you can just do shine, turnaround while holding down shine and then wd out.

j3ly

Smash Champion
nah thats lets efficient
its not the turning around, thats easy its actually facing away and shining backwards. its a different button input kinda.. well i learned the standard version 'incorrectly,' when the same method can be used to do both. i want it as frame perfect as i can

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
yeah it is but it still gets the job done fine in combos and **** anyway

i guess its just the way people use if it really bugs them but i dont use it lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
prof trash talk all you like but i am a pianist, i can hack fox np atall
lool I wasn't even trashtalking towards you lol.

But I will **** you for that comment and MM you aswell.
£3

lol I would admit I lost significantly in the first set in losers. but I really don't think it was what I'd call **** in the losers finals set. game 1 ok you won.

game 2 I was ahead after 1st stock until the middle of the last
game 3 I won
game 4 Fail at me, still not **** though.

Meh and also the MM I basically won afterwards, you won because I killed myself just before you could die. I'll admit you won and right now you can still say you're better than me though. Just didn't think that it was ****.

Also charles saying he ***** me in grand finals at PH was lol seeing as I was up the whole of a stock the first game, until mid last stock. Second game was done to the wire again both high percents. Last game I got 2 stocked. Something about time that twists peoples memories...
loool @ bringing up PH like I ANYONE IN THIS THREAD was talk about that event.
Someone getting a bit protective.

I was sandbagging during our MM and I still won, cos I didn't care about it cos I already beat you in tournament but you wanted to beat me in the MM to gain some self glory back lol.

T'was **** due to the level I was playing, hopefully you don't john at this event.

Maybe you can set yourself a new record by coming to an event and not johning about something.
Oh yeah I beat you the 4th game fair and sqaure, I remember you said I won cos you messed up a edgeguard but I was on two stock when you messed up and you were on one so even if it worked I would have comeback and killed you anyway lol.

MM £10, Seriously???
Just so I can show you I am better since you think you can matchup to me or that your my rivalry or something silly like that.

I am coming to this and yeah everything you said is true. I can do like 15 SWD in a row (lol not really I did that once, I can do it like 50% of the time mayb?). I may use Luigi in this tournament. I think I 4 stocked last dragons fox at the last ranbat (you know the one a year ago) with luigi.
loool You keep on talking about the 4stock against Last Dragon's fox, he doesn't even play fox so that's defintely not an acheivement.

VA

Smash Hero
ok take my humble pie and shove it in my face. I was just saying you didn't **** me is all. And ****** me due to your level which you admitted was riddled with mistakes is just dumb.

Just because I can't play without being affected with nerves, try to understand. I didn't john about the ranbat last year, cos I rapaged you :D

VA

Smash Hero
you have lessons or your giving short lessons? cause im like a ****ing sponge when it comes to tech skill. SWD 1st try like 3 times in a row, i have done around 7/8 but thats is cause my right to left is dodgey.

edit - ooooohhhhh V (anity) A (ngel) lol ok i see
edit2 - and luigi messes up fox and falco (obvs only if luigi knows the matchup) sooo badly imo, tough for Ld lol hi name shall be changed to LMD - lick monroe down (as in the beating down sense) loll
To get shine turnaround bair you must hit with the very top part of the shine. Also wait a few frames extra before jump cancelling, roughly just a few more than it takes to turnaround in your shine. It looks hot but doesn't really do a lot, people will say wow when you can do it.

VA

Smash Hero

add me on msn for advanced tech skill lessons. also yes I'm a lot better than pms. I remember hearing him say samus can't short hop at his first tournament. maybe not his first but certainly the first time I saw him. My samus is technical for a samus, I don't think there is anything I can't do wiht her, cept win tournaments obv.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Also, lol at the two pages debate about how good I am :p makes me feel so special! When was the last time you even saw me play, prof? I guess you'll just have to wait and see some time.
Two pages of this thread weren't about you so dont feel too special lol.

And i'm sure you have improved, im just saying you're not better then Gantz. I say these predictions all the time and they always become true, I seriously wish FOR ONCE someone can just agree with my prediction before they found out the hard way.

If you don't anyway you're just another victim. Congratz on being a victim if you take that path.

ok take my humble pie and shove it in my face. I was just saying you didn't **** me is all. And ****** me due to your level which you admitted was riddled with mistakes is just dumb.

Just because I can't play without being affected with nerves, try to understand. I didn't john about the ranbat last year, cos I rapaged you :D
loool Of course you would keep that ranbat in your memory. When the **** I have supplied you has been overwhelming your brain has forced itself to keep that one situation as memory for your satisfaction when you get ***** again and sort of a self protection thing.

Anyway you didn't reply to my £10 or more MM soooo £10 or more MM???

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Charles is boring and deleted the thread.....he didn't even lock it.

I would have prefered lock then deleted lol.

J3ly - A pulling contest lol :confused:
You said you can handle fox's so whats different about my fox :confused:

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Charles is boring and deleted the thread.....he didn't even lock it.

I would have prefered lock then deleted lol.

J3ly - A pulling contest lol :confused:
You said you can handle fox's so whats different about my fox :confused:
Hes challenging you to what I do best prof (train station minor set back lol)
Lets be real........... Your fox is on Speed, heroine, crack AND STEROIDS lets not stunt

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Hes challenging you to what I do best prof (train station minor set back lol)
Lets be real........... Your fox is on Speed, heroine, crack AND STEROIDS lets not stunt
I agree, it is lol.

Fuzzy better go another character in tournament (which he VERY LIKELY WILL cos I will **** him hard and he will have no choice) cos I was ****** him at your house when he was falcon.

Fuzzy is one of them people who thinks if he beats you once on a stage he can forever beat you on that stage.
He looked at me confused when I picked FoD against him in the crew battle thing since he won on that stage in tournamentn and then I 3 stocked him lol. It was nearly a 4stock aswell.

i mean i can handle, as in control him with my controller loll
You should have said I play fox then lol.

Top Bottom