• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
lol willz, that was pretty low telling eveyrone there was no tourney then going and winning since u convinced no one good to go

VA

Smash Hero
VA your peach is definitely not to be ****ed with lol
funny thing is I haven't played her since january. I've played a few friendlies with her, but rarely do I even use her in practice. basically I was speaking to beast half way through the tournament (basically after I lost to pro the first time) and I was like, I'm going peach now. I mixed it up a bit but peach really saw me through this tournament. I'm more consistent with fox but I'm going to work on my peach now :O

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Deathgazer, I should hae done this a long time ago but I'm going to training mode and work out the timing for IC's chain throw against every character. I want IC's to stay as my main but I will learn to get better wit falco but in that case I' will have to wait until I'm really good with IC's.
(I would have beaten you if I got you in brackets and I would have come 7th :p you know this lol)
It was a good even, I enjoyed myself. Next tie I get a seed in my first match I'm gonna be mad though fuzz I blame you.

VA

Smash Hero
lol you haven't seen the other vids yet where he storms a come back. but yeah I'm actually quite good at the game when I get off.

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
if he had to comeback that much when you were dominating him then that still shows your no easy pickings for him

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
(glasses, awsome tech chasing + chain grabbing)

haha lol Bishkin thats an awesome description of LJ

Deathgazer- why are you still dthrowing all the time with falco? It can be teched really easily leaving you with no possible follow ups. Try upthrow instead as you can get bairs of nairs from them, or if your near the edge, fthrow.

VA

Smash Hero
Highlights

- Tamoo beats Chrisboi 2-0 and knocks him out the tournament. He rests him in some gay way at the end of both games and Chrisboi CONTINOUSLY johns im my ear after it saying he has no exp against jiggs and john this john that but I just agreed cos i'm a nice person and wanted to shut him up but it was **** anyway

- VA beats Chrisboi 2-1 losers brackets and VA counterpicks Poke Floats and Chrisboi ridiculously spams like 4 F smash and for some reaosn they are actually working but VA wins

- VA beats Frostbyte 3-1 in loser semis or brackets and it was **** cos frostbyte was playing like a waste

- Fuzzyness has come to the understanding that he can't big me with his CF so had decided to cop out and go jiggs. Apprently his jiggs and falco ain't his main but me and TC we're saying to him that they are cos he brings them out when he feels pressured, that is practically your main.

-Professor Pro ALMOST LOSES 3-0 to VANITY ANGEL. In the winners bracket I beat VA's fox 2-0, first match 2 stock second match 1 stock I think.
Then when I got sent to the losers by missing the easiest shine spike against Fuzzyness. VA went ALL peach this time due to the last matches and was 2-0 up and had 2 stocks and a lower percentage them me on battlefield while I was on 1 STOCK!!! He literally was going to win, but then I looked into my TC's eyes and my crew members and realized I AM OOC then I won the match, then he took me Brinstar and I won, and then he took me FoD and I won.
They were really close matches though, too intense for my liking lol.
Was really good playing you VA.

I can't wait to see the vids, BISHKIN!!! lol
UPLOADED THEM.

Except for Grand Finals. :)
I seem to feature in most of the highlights of this? Maybe I'm better that you thought...?

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
(glasses, awsome tech chasing + chain grabbing)

Deathgazer- why are you still dthrowing all the time with falco? .
if they tech it, i could follow it up with laser approach into another grab. It works alright for me lol

Fuzzy, that silver gamecube is J3lys, he said he left it there and hel get it back later so can you hold it for him.

DASH: yer we were pretty even with your ICs because i hate fighting against floaties besides marth mainly because the match goes really slow lol and i get impatient and keep attacking and mess up on the double shield timing and end up getting grabbed lol

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
if they tech it, i could follow it up with laser approach into another grab. It works alright for me lol

Fuzzy, that silver gamecube is J3lys, he said he left it there and hel get it back later so can you hold it for him.

DASH: yer we were pretty even with your ICs because i hate fighting against floaties besides marth mainly because the match goes really slow lol and i get impatient and keep attacking and mess up on the double shield timing and end up getting grabbed lol
No you can't they wil have finished with the tech faster than you can do anything remember what I said- leaving you with no possible follow ups

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Raaaaaape!!!!!! Yes Well Done Everyone. Prof, Why Were You Fighting For Ur Life? U Better Not Of Used My Tag U While Losing Coz Thats Not What Im About *****!! Wheres The Lust And Dash? They Ain't In Top Seven!!! I Shud Of Went Ooc Training... Im So Soooory Guys :( I Accidentely Trained Tamoo And Deathgazer And Made Them Come Higher Due To Playing Me Looooool. Upload Those Matchessssssssss! Super Ooc Baby!!!!!
loool Nah I didn't used my tag, and I just stepped it up at the end that's all.
Showed him what OOC is about.

lol who cares, you lied to EVERYONE saying there was no tournament so now we all know that you are a LOSER!!
Only a prick would do that and that's defintely a prick if he did that and very selfish.
That's 'Get kick out of the community' material stuff.

from watching va vs prof i conclude that VA may be as good as prof
He is very good but I still don't think he is better then me which is why I sent him to losers brackets 2-0 and then beat him 3-2 to in losers finals. Still might of been close but I still came out on top.

i wanna see the rest of prof vs va too
So do I loool.
It's gay Nessy uploaded just the matches of VA winning.
Why has Me vs VA got like 140 views and the other matches like 4 and 5 loool.

I seem to feature in most of the highlights of this? Maybe I'm better that you thought...?
You are better then I thought but you're still not 3rd in the UK imo as Jo3 said lol.
You're top 5 though.

You may be happy to know you really pissed off Chrisboi when you beat him, he was johning to me all day and kept on complaining to me that you took him Poke Floats and it shouldn't be on but I told him it was a smart counterpick so there isn't much he can say. But he carried on to john.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I think Edwin would defintely beat VA, just because of his style.

But I still think Frostbyte is better then VA, I just think it was a bad match for him but obviously this could not true after yday so I wanna see how VA does next time.

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
omg youtube is so lame, apparently it doesn't like videos that are over 10 minutes long. Can anyone tell me how / what to use to edit down mp4s?

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Anybody who doesn't want to travel alone to Phantom Hits 2-

Fuzzy 'Guys I want to book tommorow night after the monthly, so whoever from london is interesting + 100% on going TELL ME NOW'

Post in the Phantom Hits 2 thread. He needs to know who to book for by midnight

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
Yesterday was such a bad day for me and I was actually Angry with the way I played. Its was either my head wasn't in the game or my Controller started to play up or it was my nerves. But the people that I faced was better than me.

So, Shoutouts:

P3, Your zss is too good. I don't know what to do against her. But I hope to play you again. You better come down to my session or else :laugh:
Siri, Your Peach is good aswell. I Need to faced peach more.
Calzorz, Your Snake is AWESOME but I was sad that I didn't get to face you. Maybe Next time.
V26. You got a really good Wolf. Keep it up.
Kira, it was nice to meet you but no games :confused: lool Maybe next friday ;)
Professor Pro, Finally you came when I came for once lool You got a really good fox in melee. Oh, and I really enjoyed those Brawl Matches that we had :p
Fuzzy, Congrats for winning the Melee tournament and thanks for all these Monthlies that you held.
Cong, Got a Nice Diddy kong. Shame that I didn't get to face you though. Maybe next Friday ;).
Willz, You Suck

oh and good games to everyone that I did not mention. :)

Now, I won't play Brawl until I get a new controller :laugh:.

j3ly

Smash Champion
that was the best tourney ever for me, no idea where i placed bc the laptop was turned off before i thought to check

There were some serious players that were unable to beat me in any friendlies, it made me happy, just fkin wait until January! However i just cudnt get the better of dacacia (sd lol), even tho he got ***** by cboy :confused:

anyway, my numberos is 07962223480,, i have a mobile now, call me as to any smashfests!

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
fuzzy and kira reppin there endz
sorry cal and trio3 i dont mean to offend
but your deadly reign has come to an end
london jus **** so believe where the best
kira with his metaknight, fuzzy with his D-3
holdin it down and they dont even need me

dont call me hitler but man we're arians
EM got good players..but we got bare of them
we straight up merk no way were scared of them

keith and charles youve done ur region proud
so put your hands in the air and scream out loud:

LONDON
LONDON
LONDON
LONDON

freestyle yeeeeeee

LONDON!!! NO ONE COMES CLOSE!

The Filth

Smash Lord
Haha loving the results, well played. UK scenes getting more interesting with the top players having competition between each other now.

Tamoo seems to be getting better too, good ****. You got no chance against me and Solid-pit when we come down though, we'll **** your jiggz son =]

J03

Smash Master
well done Charles, good to see your not letting anyone take your spot haha. Also thanks for proving melee skill > brawl skill rofl.

Proand VA: knew you guys would go close, didnt think itd be fox peach though rofl.

ANYONE who thought VA wasnt top 3 clearly hadnt seen VA play lol.

Tamoo: beating frostbyte and chrisboi, apparently youve got skills behind your camp!

Blaze: oh my, just oh my

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
well done Charles, good to see your not letting anyone take your spot haha. Also thanks for proving melee skill > brawl skill rofl.

Proand VA: knew you guys would go close, didnt think itd be fox peach though rofl.

ANYONE who thought VA wasnt top 3 clearly hadnt seen VA play lol.

Tamoo: beating frostbyte and chrisboi, apparently youve got skills behind your camp!

Blaze: oh my, just oh my
Tamoo didn't beat Frostbyte lol he just beat Chrisboi.

Top Bottom