• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Brado

Smash Lord
My girlfriend isn't black, ******, that insult made no sense. You do realise you go like 'too far' with any kind of banter all the time, and that pretty much everyone thinks your a compete ****.

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
bawwwwwwww

ur girlfriends a negro

bawwwwwwwwwwwww

and you took it to far by calling me a slave

Kasper!

Smash Lord
LOL blaze has bars everyday haha xD

charles did we press Z after our matches in the final, and if so on who's wii?.

Or

Did anyone alse record the finals for brawl?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Blaze and Brado.

That's enough.

Infractions will follow if any of this nonsense between you two continues.

Brado

Smash Lord
Out of interest, what is your MC name or whatever..?

@Youko

It's mainly just general banter, until he took it too far and said more stuff about my GF. I see no reason why I would get infractions, I don't wanna let stuff like that be said about my girlfriend.

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
say WAAAAAAA calzum

mc stutter on the mic

LOL
In west Of Leicester born and raised
In ma bedroom was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And playing some melee outside of the school
When a couple of Smashers
Who were up to no good
Startin wavedashing in my neighborhood
I got in one little Set and my mom got scared
She said your going to play smash at wheelz house

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said SMASHER $ LYFE
If anything I can say this cab is rare
But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Willz house'​

Brapp
Rhymin all ova you blazee cant touch dat ****

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
In west Of Leicester born and raised
In ma bedroom was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And playing some melee outside of the school
When a couple of Smashers
Who were up to no good
Startin wavedashing in my neighborhood
I got in one little Set and my mom got scared
She said your going to play smash at wheelz house

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said SMASHER $ LYFE
If anything I can say this cab is rare
But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Willz house'​

Brapp
LOL

i rate you calzum

BOXINGKING

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BOXINGKING
brawl top 4 Brawl:

1 - Kira
2 - Fuzzyness (Happy camper ^____^)
3 - Trio3
4 - Calzorz

Last month you guys were telling ME and Siri "how could we let fuzzy win brawl?".. and this month he finished top 2 again so what i was saying bout fuzzy (last month) is justified.. he has good tourney experience and knows how to do well under pressure... i think that because he knows how to play most characters is a good advantage.

Im not supprised with the winner. Kira is the best ive played from the UK.

And sorry millz i didnt awnser da phone cause my grandad passed (RIP) on saturday so their was noway i was going to this.

Well done trio for 3rd i dont no who you use now but it seems to be working.. i guess you might have become a "falcomainer" again!. *get it?*

Calzorz ...u need to stop sandbagging!!

Ill play causually now (since my wii wont let me play offline ) so next month ill try to come to get some replays for my youtube vids also their are some players i have yet to fight....Shadow tatics,blaze jjlynyard ext.

L-J

Smash Ace
Some shoutouts while I remember/have the time:

VA - You were my Armarda lol. I was very impressed with you at this tourney. Switching to peach got you sooooo close to GF and 3-0ing Prof, but he proved his worth by coming back. Hopefully you can take a lot of confidence from how close you were to beating him and help you get over those nerves at future tourneys. As far as i'm concerned till you play Edwin you're 3rd in UK no doubt.

Dacacia - I'm genuinely sorry about gaying you with Green Greens dude, but this is a competition after all and I came knowing that it was a legal counterpick and as a fox player i'm prepared to use it lol. Chrisboi then me is a kinda harsh bracket and we both know you're much much better than your placing. Keep it up man.

Kman - I gotta say WP, after that comeback on Green Greens I felt I had the momentum and the last match was going even but those crucial final stocks your experience came through and you deserved the win. Was nice to play a good peach in tournament at last and I got a lot out of it.

Fuzz - Thanks for organising and gratz for the Melee win. I kinda agree with the others though that although it's perfectly legit to have multiple characters you can pull out if you're moving away from falcon in the most important matches that kinda suggests you don't have complete confidence in him and that might damage your chances at future international tourneys. Then again you're much better than me so I should probably just stfu :p

Prof - Respect for the comeback on VA and hard luck in GFs. I'm pretty sure you weren't playing at the top of your game but you still ***** hard as always. Nice to finally get some friendlies in with you as well.

Chrisboi - FINIIIIISHED (by Tamoo)

Tamoo - Excellent work on finishing Chrisboi and well done on 4th place. I hope you didn't take all my johns about my hard *** bracket and your easier one seriously (although VA, Dacacia, Kman is kinda harsh lol) cus you played really really well and completely deserved your placing. Our MM was fun and I have no complaints about the final match cus a) I should've closed out the 4th game and not got space animal slayed and b) it was clearly karma for using that gay stage twice in tourney and winning both times hahahaha.

Bishkin - Aye I am that fox player you mentioned. For a first tourney I was impressed with your level of tech skill and game knowledge - now hopefully you can take some of the things I said and work on them for next time. Also don't worry about losing badly a lot when you start off in competition, it's the best way to learn quickly and get out of bad habits :)

Dave - Good to see you again man! That luigi is as nice as I remembered it being. Now the question is, to main or not to main? :p

J3ly, Samus player (soz can't remember your name), Deathgazer - Fun friendlies guys, hope to see y'all at future tourneys.

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
dont worry kira, you'll meet your near one day that will see a hole in your playstyle/plan

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Lol Bking i use Marth and Falco now, i basically went all Marth at London cuz my Falco sucked so abd that day, getting 2stocked by Ixis and i couldnt beat Siri with him either, so i went Marth and i could do both the matches. Plz dont praise me for getting 3rd, i could have got 1st im srs if i didnt **** up vs Ixis and lose to Charles, but nvm no johns. If only my Falco was on form, ohh well next time im aiming for 1-2, cuz i hate getting Trio3rd xD. Charles next time my Falco will be ready and im gonna spam the hell outa you!!!!!!! Just like u did to me mwahaha.

Top Bottom