• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

VA

Smash Hero
lol I have no region. soww-eethh? yeah!

mecenary smasher? I'll play for your region for MONEY. I'll also gay for pay.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
yo check this out check this out
trio was believed to be best falco in u.k
until kira got in his way
now all he can do is john all day
what did you say?
Kira best in u.k? man ixis beasted you all day
and calzorz has nothing to say apart from i sandbagged all day with m2k
dont say im not best in u.k or ul regret it when i come to 3 stock you all day
i was just having a bad day and all i gota say is cmx will be back one day

yea im finally back home **** event left me broke and 40 quid in dept , ggs to every1 i played

Edit: oh boxingking im not sandbagging i just dont have much time to practice anymore + i am not determined to win it came to easy and too many times and now i really dont give a **** so ima quit for a while

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
Prof: I think you was meant to say something like "Waveshine, jab reset, up smash" or something but you just went "Head shoulders knees and toes". LOOOL

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
lol i just wanna say something about this natzi bullet bill..

look if you have a problem with black people just say it instead of accusing people like me and aaron for know god dam fking reason u lil bich.

look at u with ur proper neeky accent man you aint nothing...like how you got all shook on msn when i pretended to be 'tyrone' loooooool ********

basically, just stop tryin it with me, cuz ur just a little wasteman dat gets scared of 14 yr olds on msn dat needs to be put in his place..lol

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
Shayzalicious ≈☆⁂ Best I ever had. Hannah.. says:
do u like ****
Sanuzi says:
yah
thats fine
Sanuzi says:
uhhhhhh alrighty then LOL
but whats not finei
is you flirting with aaron
Sanuzi says:
oh ok
who's that?
prof pro
Sanuzi says:
i'm flirting with him?
oh, right that post LOL good **** taking stuff out of context bro
gtfo my msn you ******

loooooool funny **** then he blocked me

j3ly

Smash Champion
aww maan im too ill to be going out, why is nobody posting here so i have something to do!!

j3ly

Smash Champion
screw u guys im busy now :p

joeyjoeyjoeyjoe joe u gooooodd man, i wanna play you again soon, i am a fair bit better - are u planning on attending any london smashfests should they arise? i am always willing to lend a hand in housing :D

J03

Smash Master
well dude, im gonna try to make bens tourney, you blates should get yourself there, also we need to sort out some green for after the event rofl.

If you cant make it to ph2 then itll be january/feb, whichever is the next big london ranbat i guess.

As for skill level you played me on the back end of a week spree of smash, im usually better at the top end because my game is just fresher and such. DEFFO wanna play you again though dude, you truly have some skills.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
well dude, im gonna try to make bens tourney, you blates should get yourself there, also we need to sort out some green for after the event rofl.

If you cant make it to ph2 then itll be january/feb, whichever is the next big london ranbat i guess.

As for skill level you played me on the back end of a week spree of smash, im usually better at the top end because my game is just fresher and such. DEFFO wanna play you again though dude, you truly have some skills.
look at the johns!!!!

Seriously though folks, Joe is a VERY good melee player

J03

Smash Master
=o i am a good melee player and i know it rofl!

I just meant i was a bit spammy and playing a bit dumb for me, i still kicked *** xD

anyone who thinks they can beat me cant expect possibly Charles... and Tamouse >_>

VA and Pro couldnt take a game of me the whole time we played o_0

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
=o i am a good melee player and i know it rofl!

I just meant i was a bit spammy and playing a bit dumb for me, i still kicked *** xD

anyone who thinks they can beat me cant expect possibly Charles... and Tamouse >_>

VA and Pro couldnt take a game of me the whole time we played o_0
loool At being scared of Tamoo and saying I never beat you.

If only the matches which were recorded weren't deleted.

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
funny how bb pretends like hes ignoring me but complained to me on msn like a bich loool

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
screw u guys im busy now :p

joeyjoeyjoeyjoe joe u gooooodd man, i wanna play you again soon, i am a fair bit better - are u planning on attending any london smashfests should they arise? i am always willing to lend a hand in housing :D
Yeah host, I gotta attend too, I havent even picked up a gamecube pad since the ranbat. I might host on thursday, I would have done it tomorrow but its very short notice.

Top Bottom