• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

J03

Smash Master
1. why would it matter to me that you beat some guy?

2. i never once said you where bad

3. what kind of sucker accepts defeat without even playing, maybe you do, but maybe you're a spineless coward.

4. Pro- i don't trust you rofl

J03

Smash Master
sigh i respect your play, your not a scrub, but outside of your comfort zone you lack experience and ill punish that like hell thanks.

that said id like to play you again obv, even if it is just to beat you =P

Tamoo

Smash Master
sigh i respect your play, your not a scrub, but outside of your comfort zone you lack experience and ill punish that like hell thanks.

that said id like to play you again obv, even if it is just to beat you =P
Lol was talkin bout rematching sanuzi,

also my playstyle has changed quite a bit since we've played, went even with VA's fox and at least didn't get demolished by prof for once :laugh:
You checked out me vs VA on youtube? His peach ***** me but i do alrite gainst foxes so bring it :)

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Lol was talkin bout rematching sanuzi,

also my playstyle has changed quite a bit since we've played, went even with VA's fox and at least didn't get demolished by prof for once :laugh:
You checked out me vs VA on youtube? His peach ***** me but i do alrite gainst foxes so bring it :)
imo you were not going even with VAs fox. You were doing well though :)

Sanuzi = too good

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
prof me links gettin bac up there =] careful last time u didn't play seriously u lost =]
I will **** it next time so you can't brag lol.

it wouldnt, you think to little obv
Prove me wrong then, since you lost to Tamoo in the first place my doubts are hugely present.

£10 :o

tournaments 5 days after my payday
so bring it!
lol.
Looking forward to this, guarantee one of you is goign to cop out with the £10 though.

is everyone too scared to mm me still? :D
I always offer you MM's......you never respond

oh shi* fox dittos, you're on tho Im not a huge fan of them but I've beaten prof :D
You've beaten me in a few games, not sets lol.

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
prof i knw u will **** me but aslong as i hve the fairly nice win on u 4 now im gonna abuse that fact but plenty of ppl cld do it 2 me it's just that win gives me the hope that i can become that gd n eventually start placin stupidly high if i keep practisin n thinkin differently about the game thats the only reason i keep sayin it lol

but since we r on this topic best link beat best fox (in UK) =] lol

j3ly

Smash Champion
I need my crack!! Who Is hosting a smashfest, I could host on thursday? Setup is at fuzzys, lack of smashis neginning to make me twitchy and depressed lol. Hit me back if it availuable, I rekon I cud have 5 people over, housing 2 or 3

Top Bottom