• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool People must have been confused after awhile with that being on there soooo long.

I must admit though I was sitting there laughing hardcore while he was writing it so I was a participant lol.

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
hey would there be space for me at dashes? Been lacking some high quality smash over the last week

j3ly

Smash Champion
Well, mum is insisting on comming to the meeting, I told my head of year I contracted siphalis to get outta it, now she's gone and messed everything up for me. Foaaaaaaaaack.

Tamoo

Smash Master
lol, u cud get hired to spend all day looking at forums 4 chars u dont play, nosily checking certains profiles. the only difference would be u wud b getting paid :o
Its always good to look round char boards, never know what you may pick up that could be useful for the jiggs :p
And lol, i do get paid for it cos im doing it during work hours ;)

And I was particularly interested in swordgard cos he is after all a brawler in the melee backroom lol.

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Well, mum is insisting on comming to the meeting, I told my head of year I contracted siphalis to get outta it, now she's gone and messed everything up for me. Foaaaaaaaaack.
lol woooot mate long for having to resolve that. Hope you somehow manage!

j3ly

Smash Champion
phat chance, i just told her what i told the head, now she wants to get me expelled

j3ly

Smash Champion
This has become fekking boring so ima just trashtalk myself..

J3ly - I'm the greatest ima **** many when I next see many

j3ly - MM me £10

J3ly - ooooh, nah that's too much for me

j3ly - then no moneymatch for you!

J3ly - oh comeon now I hardly see how 5 pounds makes any difference

j3ly - £10! You could borrow money offf of ur crewmates

J3ly - waaaaaaahh

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
Did you lot go Dujuans today?

Sorry i didn't come man i went out and got ****ing smashed yesterday lol it was physically impossible for me to travel down there.

I'm pissed i missed it though becuase i need to get in some smash. >_>

BUT....I PLAYED MODERN WARFARE 2 FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY MY FREIND GOT IT ILLEGALY AND ITS ****ING DEEEEEEEP.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Did you lot go Dujuans today?

Sorry i didn't come man i went out and got ****ing smashed yesterday lol it was physically impossible for me to travel down there.

I'm pissed i missed it though becuase i need to get in some smash. >_>
Yeah it was really good today.

It was J3ly, Kman and his two bros and biskin.

You shoulda have come lol

j3ly

Smash Champion
yeeeaah i did foooooll, u won 1 game on fd nd it kept commin up lol
ur falco is swag </3

POKE THE BEAR!!

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Hey Londonites! I'm currently visiting your fine city from Australia and I'm going to be around for two weeksish, anything melee themed happening? Im free 24/7 so anything works for me, I just wanna play some international melee!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
There might be little smashfest during the week or something, whats the date you are goign to be around and then I can see if I can ask some of the smashers to perhaps set up a date.

I'm guessing you main luigi though right lol?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Hey Londonites! I'm currently visiting your fine city from Australia and I'm going to be around for two weeksish, anything melee themed happening? Im free 24/7 so anything works for me, I just wanna play some international melee!
omg kulla is back agaaaaain are you still moving here dude?

also lol at interest from fuzzy and prof towards kulla last time he posted when he was here everyone ignored him

j3ly

Smash Champion
ill hold a smashfest this thursday daytime guys?
i can pretty much have one every thursday if i can get setups and people dont come at a ******** time like 6/7, have a 3rd 60hz tv now too, there was a 3rd one all along -_-

a couple can always be housed too, when i move to my new house near here with my own garage, ill b able to host every day and house every1 if people are on it

Top Bottom