• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

auroreon

Smash Ace
Yea, I know Morrisons and Tesco, Asda also had it for £32.
The nearest Morrisons to me is 30 miles away though, Tesco is a rip cos I don't wan't another game... I want MW2.
I have done everything in my power to get it, but it seems it is not to be. *Very sad face*

j3ly

Smash Champion
the official activision price is 41.79, which is the price they are selling to the distributors for. the RRP is £55 - if you find this game for any less then £40 it is a copy, or is stolen. No advertising/signup pric e reductions, i repetate if u get this game for less than £41.79, the game is stolen or a copy.

except if it was from a tescos/asda etc - trading standards are onto them, only stocked 200 or so each, but they still rid the commercial MW2 wave, in some cases to get people into the store at 12 at night - this is illegal. If you cant find a copy, go to one of the independents - they order straight from the distributor, so they get their copies the next day. Big companies have to get their copies to their own distributors, who then need to decide which stores the copies go to, which takes a couple days

that is all,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d44qOVpLY-4&feature=related

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I AM COMING OVER NOW CHARLES. Though I have to get a dumb 1 hour bus to Putney so I might be longer than usual.

ps. prof is gay

just thought I'd throw that out there.

and lengthen my post for my sig.

etc

/e wtf how long does it have to be? dumb smashboards, most average posts are that length, but of course I have to write an essay everytime I want my signature to show up.

/e2 lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

VA

Smash Hero
Florence and the machine :///

Dubstep remix or not, unacceptable. I'm friends with her sister.

j3ly

Smash Champion
yeah, well, im friends with sean beans daughter soo
SAUK ON DAHT BHIATCH!!

j3ly

Smash Champion
i wud imagine fuzzy 4stocked him lol, he isnt good to u nd fuzzy, but hes good. zero tech skill, good mindgames

j3ly

Smash Champion
yeh, shiek main, used to main luigi. plays a prett decent peach tho, fox leaves alot to the imagination however

j3ly

Smash Champion
what, just so you can see mario stick his golden d!ck up fox's a$$, you uncoordinated ball of ghey

j3ly

Smash Champion
wooo @ relivant material haha :)

only joking, what european... oh, brawlers

GTFO

Top Bottom