• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
im gonna take that title. you should start to consider maining falco or go back to peach.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Izaw is the best Link in Europe, not the world, and Mr-R WAS the best marth in Europe until Leon took that title from him today, yes they are both brawl players, there may be some1 else coming too, maybe a Melee player from Holland, idk yet.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I got it all Hype, Izaw wants to come to the UK anyway, so Ramin is tagging along i think. I said he can bring another 4 ppl with him, Melee or Brawl i dont mind, unless some smashers from spain are comign too, hopefully i can get these guys from spain to come, and Marcbri the spanish guy plays with alto of Melee players so if he came theres no doubt he'll be bringing his crew with him.

j3ly

Smash Champion
sorry bubz theres no room for jiggz in our community xD
the current one can tell u this lol

j3ly

Smash Champion
got 2 have one hell of a personality to play jiggs and have people like you. its a double edges sword, foooooll!!

i am the exception that proves the rule, as long as sum1 isnt rude ill be nice regardless :)

now GTFO

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
....Smash.....Modern Warfare 2.....Confused.....

I played smash at my mates yesterday for the first time in 2 weeks and suprisingly i wasn't that rusty lol

j3ly

Smash Champion
thats because.. damiit ive forgotten his name, ill call him joe - thats because joe is sheeeeet, dont let your addiction fade, come play sometime. plus i really need to give u ur dazzle, im really sorry man, i wus supposed to be u pin victoria a cuple days after i borrowed it but it just didnt happen that way

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I hear there is european interest from Holland for this!

Cant fit in doubles tho.. If I was able to get the venue earlier X_X cant tho..dont get it till 1:30 -> 2pm

J03

Smash Master
realistically everyone who comes and needs housing will want to know where they are being housed and basically will want the info beforehand. If its possible to have the housing arrangements in the first post then i advise so, itll be purdy helpful.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol Yeah, well i'm not a houser.
And we have no idea who is gonna be housed and how much people it might be so we still do need more information but it would just to put a name of a houser down there so when peoiple outside of London need it then they can just go and check quickly.

j3ly

Smash Champion
Mum will be sceptical of people she doesn't know, until I move house I can't house more than 2. But seeing as this is after the new year, I will have a garage and will be able to Ouse like 5 ppl. If it helps, which I deffo think it will, feel free to quote the middle of this
Message on the first post fuzzy

j3ly

Smash Champion
tc where do you live, we should meet up and play some sweet, sweet melee some time

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Surbiton, near waterloo. and yeah i really want to play it since i havent been playing properly for months and months now :s

afk college

j3ly

Smash Champion
yo thats really easy to get to, are you free wednesday/thursday to play some melee? cos i have both those days off college this week

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
Can someone please post the full results from October's fest for both Melee and Brawl please. The full list, not just top 4. Thanks.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Ummmm.

I only know a bit of the melee and some of it might be wrong but

1st....Prof...jkin lol.

1st Fuzzyness
2nd Professor Pro
3rd Vanity Angel
4th Tamoo
5th Frostbyte
5th Chrisboi
7th......Kman or Synpase.

Sorry i'm REALLY not sure from there.

Can someonelse inform me cos I also forget lol.
We need to keep record of these placings you know Fuzzy.

j3ly

Smash Champion
duno, i beat deathgazer, lost to fuzzy then lost to kman. el nino lost to Kman, and synapse lost to PMS in loosers, who was then thrown out by VA i believe so somebody smart who isnt me work it all out.

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
Yea i was looking for top to bottom placements for both games. Doesn't fuzzy have a txt file or some backlog where records are kept? <.<>.>

Top Bottom