• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol, nice response, is that how the great prof decides to bow out after ive effectively proved him wrong?

And taking hugo's view on things lol, getting desperate methinks,

anywho, ive actually got something interesting to do so i think ill be occupied enough to not resort to my favourite pasttime and argue with prof lol. And i think you misunderstood what amcd said btw.

ps, we should def settle our differences with a brawl match, its the only impartial way :)
Thank you for calling me great, I defintely agree with that :).

And Hugo's view is correct, nothing desperate about showing what someone said is the truth, you're so rude to him. :(

Anyway you practically lost my respect when you started lying, arguing is one thing but completely lying about something in a obvious incident.......loool.
And you're calling me desperate :confused:

Why would I play brawl, its a doo doo game. I wouldn't play it for fun let alone settle differences on it.

We can settle it in a melee money match of £5 looool?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
You've continously shown how petty you can be throughout this thread. :ohwell:

I'm actually being more mature then the majority of people round here, it's just some stubborn people can't see it.

L-J

Smash Ace
Do you get much smash in with L-J? Id be interested in coming up and seeing you guys at some point. Did sav get into cam btw?/ if he does does he smash at all?
I can answer that Tamoo - we've had 3 pretty long seshs since term started so yeah a fair bit. I'm really looking forward to playing all the people I haven't had a chance to for ages and ages, you included :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
10omglolzzzz
You're ridiculous which in my books just equals in you getting ***** 2moro by me.
Btw TC said this in that thread I........Unreal made.

''and @ the people saying we drive newcomers away.. I see logically where you are getting at, but where is the proof? If anything there's proof against it, Sanuzi said he liked our scene a lot after looking at our thread.''

And as I said before it's funny how you say that select individuals are driving the community away and we all agree that London is where the center of the trashtalk......yet we have the strongest scene :confused:
There must be another reason why, I would tell you but you wouldn't understand.:confused:

Anyway you're losing to me 2moro. You better fix the brackets so you don't get me.
But you're gonna get one of the sexy London marths so there's no escape.. :)

You act like you could ever be innocent :)
Just because I have taken several lives and currently typing this on a stolen computer it does not make me guilty of everything. :(

quiet, prof is ****ing cute, what with that lil dimple in his cheek, awwwwww
I have two dimples lol.

This event is gonna be ultra gay if we do not get any recording equipment.
I want the chance to shove youtube links infront of peoples faces when I **** them.:(:(:(:(

J03

Smash Master
ask lewis to bring his if he can, that thing records flawlessly, as long as it aint AVI mode xD

on that note, hows the uploading of those games going dude?

BTW.

After playing the top 3 recently i predict that!!!!

1.Pro
2.Va
3.Fuzzy

dun dun DDUUURRRNNNN!!!!

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
ask lewis to bring his if he can, that thing records flawlessly, as long as it aint AVI mode xD

on that note, hows the uploading of those games going dude?

BTW.

1.Pro
2.Va
3.Fuzzy

dun dun DDUUURRRNNNN!!!!
I agree, I saw it in my tea leaves

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Can someone please bring a laptop tommorow =/ I dont have one

also anyone knows when trio3 and calzors get in london?
I just asked Unreal (like Jo3 said to lol) and he can't bring his laptop but he can bring a dazzle.

Would that help? Obviously I know you still need a laptop though lol.

1.Pro
2.Va
3.Fuzzy

dun dun DDUUURRRNNNN!!!!
lol Interesting predictions.

But I don't think this will be the results, i'm sorry I just can't see VA ever beating Fuzzy.

I just think it's one of them cases where Fuzzy will always nearly have the upper hand.

Obviously me being first is right though :).

VA

Smash Hero
nice response full of crap as usual, don't even bother trying to engage in discussion with me if you're not even going to a)read my posts b) be able to understand them even if you do manage to read them.

Seriously it's like talking at a brick wall that when you're words hit it, it spits steaming **** back in your face. It's not a lot of fun.

Also nice predictions but J03 I find that interesting too. I did say a long time ago that me and prof would one day be fighting it out for the top spot and I guess the time has come. Get ready for some fun tomorrow everyone.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
nice response full of crap as usual, don't even bother trying to engage in discussion with me if you're not even going to a)read my posts b) be able to understand them even if you do manage to read them.

Seriously it's like talking at a brick wall that when you're words hit it, it spits steaming **** back in your face. It's not a lot of fun.

Also nice predictions but J03 I find that interesting too. I did say a long time ago that me and prof would one day be fighting it out for the top spot and I guess the time has come. Get ready for some fun tomorrow everyone.
You're such a baby and so stubborn.
Obviously you won't answer cos you know I am right with my statements.

And if you did say that thing about us fighting for the top you haven't actually proven anything except for Jo3 predicting you to place second so you ain't fighting for anything atm.

As far as I know you're getting joint 5th :)

VA

Smash Hero
I'm such a baby and I'm so stubborn? Where are you getting this from? I would converse with you if there was something to actually talk to but like I JUST EXPLAINED you apparently don't know how to read or understand my posts.

But anyway I haven't been to a UK event in 5 months and you'll see how much I've improved from europe play soon.

I got armada to last stock in tournament as Fox..actually maybe it was 2 I don't remember.

J03

Smash Master
Pro, hush up on this one, Robby really has improved much more then i had expected him too.

Its gonna be close, and its going to be mega!

i will say that i havent played edwin or frostbyte in a long while so if im honest i cant say where theyre gonna be at. Cant see either of them beating robby as long as robby keeps it cool and patient and doesnt run into that annoying sword of his =P.

I really wouldnt be surprised if robby got 1st, i also wouldnt be surprised if Pro or charles got first, i dont really care either

I JUST WANNA WATCH THEM SO IF THEY AINT RECORDED I WILL FART IN YOUR FACE UNTILL YOU THROW UP!

byeee <3

PS. Pro is clearly never serious, ever.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm such a baby and I'm so stubborn? Where are you getting this from? I would converse with you if there was something to actually talk to but like I JUST EXPLAINED you apparently don't know how to read or understand my posts.

But anyway I haven't been to a UK event in 5 months and you'll see how much I've improved from europe play soon.

I got armada to last stock in tournament as Fox..actually maybe it was 2 I don't remember.
I thought it was obvious why you were a baby and stubborn but I guess you can't see why lol.

Congratz about the Armada thing....now take my 4 stock.

I've improved alot anyway and it's obvious I am better then you just cos I am........Professor Pro.:confused:
Even Jo3 implied it yesterday....but he didn't need to as I already knew I was so it didn't affect me that much.

Pro, hush up on this one, Robby really has improved much more then i had expected him too.

Its gonna be close, and its going to be mega!

i will say that i havent played edwin or frostbyte in a long while so if im honest i cant say where theyre gonna be at. Cant see either of them beating robby as long as robby keeps it cool and patient and doesnt run into that annoying sword of his =P.

I really wouldnt be surprised if robby got 1st, i also wouldnt be surprised if Pro or charles got first, i dont really care either

I JUST WANNA WATCH THEM SO IF THEY AINT RECORDED I WILL FART IN YOUR FACE UNTILL YOU THROW UP!

byeee <3

PS. Pro is clearly never serious, ever.
Robbys is not gonna get first, i'm sorry but that is IMPOSSIBLE.

I won't hush up on things which are silly, wrong and never gonna happen and you're silly if you can't see Edwin or Frostbyte beating him. I can see it clear as day like I am watching a smash match with HD binoculars.

He always says he has improved anyway but never to the level he implies he has, everytime, every event, every tournament, every everything. So let's see him now.

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Prof you joker.
People should stop getting upset and realise that trash talk and banter make up a large part of the smash experience. Without this the air of anticipation, rivalry, challenge and general fun wouldn't be as heightened.
At the end of the day, all posts on here are created by people who are under the influence of smash so surely they should never be taken seriously! I say screw logical arguments, keep the fun vibes alive and let smash chat prevail!
Watch out tomorrow people cos Bishkin is gonna **** everyone!!! This is the truth, so recognise.

("who the **** is Bishkin?")

auroreon

Smash Ace
We are leaving in about an hour, should get there for about 1.
Bringing 2 setups =) Just to restate and stress Fuzzy's post...

BRING YOUR WIIS WITH YOU!!! THERE ARE NEVER ENOUGH WIIS!!! I DON'T WANNA HAVE TO PLAY GOD **** FFAS ALL DAY! JUST PUT IT IN YOUR BAG WITH A BIT OF PADDING AND IT WON'T GET DAMAGED, NO ONE IS GOING TO STEAL IT OR DAMAGE IT AT THE VENUE!!!

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
Results IMO:

1.Calzorz
2.Kira
3.trio3
4.siri

melee:
1.prof
2.fuzzy
3.chrisboi
4.va

We are leaving in about an hour, should get there for about 1.
Bringing 2 setups =) Just to restate and stress Fuzzy's post...

BRING YOUR WIIS WITH YOU!!! THERE ARE NEVER ENOUGH WIIS!!! I DON'T WANNA HAVE TO PLAY GOD **** FFAS ALL DAY! JUST PUT IT IN YOUR BAG WITH A BIT OF PADDING AND IT WON'T GET DAMAGED, NO ONE IS GOING TO STEAL IT OR DAMAGE IT AT THE VENUE!!!
My Wii isn't reading discs well atm, Isn't hacked and makes the loudest buzzing sound ever, I can't bring my setup.

I'll be setting off in about an hour

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
just in response to the results from a phone call with Pro

1st or 2nd- Pro or fuzzyness
3rd- VA
4th- Tamoo
5th- Frost
5th- Chrisboi

I'd rly like to say very well done firstly to Tamoo- it's rly encouraging to see someone improve so much and 4th with a strong London attendance was testament to that. Well done :)

and well done to VA. By the sounds of things he played very well and even got close to winning against pro. rly good to see you place as high as you're capable of. I just hope you don't get too disheratened by losing to Pro because that aside, you played rly well and prooved what a brilliant player you still are.

Hope J3ly's ****** as well!!!!! Awesome up and coming player

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
just in response to the results from a phone call with Pro

1st or 2nd- Pro or fuzzyness
3rd- VA
4th- Tamoo
5th- Frost
5th- Chrisboi

I'd rly like to say very well done firstly to Tamoo- it's rly encouraging to see someone improve so much and 4th with a strong London attendance was testament to that. Well done :)

and well done to VA. By the sounds of things he played very well and even got close to winning against pro. rly good to see you place as high as you're capable of. I just hope you don't get too disheratened by losing to Pro because that aside, you played rly well and prooved what a brilliant player you still are.

Hope J3ly's ****** as well!!!!! Awesome up and coming player
well done tamoo. sorry i missed it. unlucky prof better luck next time.

Top Bottom