• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

rustediron

Smash Lord
Ummmmm, yeah, reading through all that bull****, the following came to mind:

VA pwnz.

London trashtalk ftw.

Kira, you're gay?

J03 ftw too.

lolprof.

Brawlers and racism lol.
I do respect your community, but attitudes like that are what makes me take you less seriously =/
Take the brawl hate like a man, and don't moan about it. Or just flame, flaming is good :D

Im rude to ppl who are prickish to me. And anything I say to Hugo is just a bit of intercrew banter. But you always seem to take this to heart, even last time. Im pretty sure most ppl will agree that im a nice guy, just because ive started being rude to you, doesnt mean im rude to everyone, your not the figurehead of the ppl you know.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

VA

Smash Hero
hey just got back in, at 2 am. firstly id like to thank the truck that jacknived right in front of us for the 3 hour delay!

In the last month ive played VA, Pro and Charles so im going to post my thoughts (DDDEEEEEEEPPPP thoughts) and basically forecast the results ahead of the monthly for hype and flame war.

Ill do it tomoz coz im trashed atm. I WILL say this, VA IS top 3 easily, anyone who says otherwise is actually just wrong.
thanks lover.

lol @ profs awesomely mature ability to take constructive criticism.

looking forward to your thoughts joe.

j3ly

Smash Champion
Please Read

Ive lost track of who can and cant come to my house 2mo (technically today by now but i havnt slept), basicallly its now me, unreal nd deathgazer nd tamoo there are 2 more spaces, first 2 to PM me get them. im sorry. i am housing, we can go tourney Saturday together.

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
Please Read

Ive lost track of who can and cant come to my house 2mo (technically today by now but i havnt slept), basicallly its now me, unreal nd deathgazer. there are 2 more spaces, first 2 to PM me get them. im sorry. i am housing, we can go tourney Saturday together.
im still comming.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Prove 'em wrong VA, Im atleast confident in you getting top 3 man.

And who's told you Dooan's a *****? I think everyone's whos ever met him can account for what a hilarious guy he is.
You have to be confident in him since you feel you are best friends and plus on the sly you have to say the opposite of whatever I say.
But my predictions are always on point so lets see if someone can break them cos I get tired of being right all time lol. I wonder what this feeling of 'being wrong' feels like :confused:

And someone did tell me that thing about Dooan but do you REALLY think I am going to tell you, I wouldn't even tell you in a 1 on 1 conversation so why would I tell you on here lol.
If you care so much about your new friend DooDooan then you're gonna have to do some private investigating sir.

Lol this thread is awesomely banterific. Looking forward to this tourney and seeing how things actually turn out.
I agree, this thread should forever stay like this because it's funny seeing people getting annoyed and pretending to be happy and getting worked up.
Plus with ****loads of banter behind it.

I will defintely get some games with you this tournament, PLEASE make sure you remind me lol

Nice sig unreal :confused:

prof is too good
Always ready to blame it on the black guy :(.

lol what a great opinion. this is based on what exactly?
It's based on the fact that they are better then you with a little bit of better on the side.

i've got good news and bad news guys.
the good news is im gonna be a uncle.
the bad news is im gonna be a uncle on the day of the rambat so i cant make it sorry.
That's gay, I thought you were gonna **** at this tournament :(.
Is there ANYYYY chance of you making it?

Please Read

Ive lost track of who can and cant come to my house 2mo (technically today by now but i havnt slept), basicallly its now me, unreal nd deathgazer nd tamoo there are 2 more spaces, first 2 to PM me get them. im sorry. i am housing, we can go tourney Saturday together.
I'M NOT COMING!!!

My MM List

VA - £5
Edwin - £3
Deathgazer - £1
Tamoo - £2
Unreal - £1 2 stock
Me and Deathgazer vs VA - £2 (I bet he is going to decline this on the day lol)
J3ly - £1 CF 2 stock (Lets change that to 3 lol I can't play him good unless I warm up for long)
Fuzzyness - £2
Dave Gays - £5 (lol That's gone due to a selfish and scared team member)
KingNDJ - £2 2 stock
Chrisboi - £3

All these MM's and I am going to win all of them lol :).

Tamoo

Smash Master
You have to be confident in him since you feel you are best friends and plus on the sly you have to say the opposite of whatever I say.

But my predictions are always on point so lets see if someone can break them cos I get tired of being right all time lol. I wonder what this feeling of 'being wrong' feels like

Lol best friend, well maybe this weekend will be the first time you're wrong, excited?

And someone did tell me that thing about Dooan but do you REALLY think I am going to tell you, I wouldn't even tell you in a 1 on 1 conversation so why would I tell you on here lol. If you care so much about your new friend DooDooan then you're gonna have to do some private investigating sir.

Oh, someone told you 'that thing' did they, ooh 'that thing', precious...

(lol That's gone due to a selfish and scared team member)

*sigh* some ppl never grow out of immaturity i guess
response in quote

The Filth

Smash Lord
Dooan you're a ***** from what I heard so I just lol at yo
Whoever y'all heard that off hasn't met me. Also they're probably a soft boy, and definately a prick. I'd feel bad for talking **** to a 14 year old though.

Ah well, tried helping. Enjoy your scene.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Out of control & Daves gays (pro and tamoo lol)- why don't you just stop argueing about the money and do a crew battle? The whole point of crew battles are a bit of fun and supporting your own crew and the winner gets the bragging rights.

Take the saints vs Daves gays- that was a rly fun crew battle and everyone got involved. It wasn't for any money but it didn't matter cos it was awesome. Pro, if my crew are gonna play against your crew sometime (which would be sweet) then I rly wouldn't take kindly to being insulted cos I won't agree to like £5 or whatever.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Very true ben, wish the matter would be settled but i think this is one matter he's determined to be stubborn about. Anyway, crew battle is off anyway because LD and gantz arent making it so even if we did agree, theyre crew is fairly depleted

And our crew match was really fun, except for me getting absolutely ***** lool. We should def do it again at southampton.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Whoever y'all heard that off hasn't met me. Also they're probably a soft boy, and definately a prick. I'd feel bad for talking **** to a 14 year old though.

Ah well, tried helping. Enjoy your scene.
We will enjoy the scene, you enjoy your.....scene?

Why are you insulting Blaze, he is the only 14 year old round here. :(

Hey pro is it okay if i have a 1 stock advantage in or mm?
Yeah we can make it 1 stock advantage if you want lol.

Out of control & Daves gays (pro and tamoo lol)- why don't you just stop argueing about the money and do a crew battle? The whole point of crew battles are a bit of fun and supporting your own crew and the winner gets the bragging rights.

Take the saints vs Daves gays- that was a rly fun crew battle and everyone got involved. It wasn't for any money but it didn't matter cos it was awesome. Pro, if my crew are gonna play against your crew sometime (which would be sweet) then I rly wouldn't take kindly to being insulted cos I won't agree to like £5 or whatever.
WHO IS ARGUEING ABOUT THE MONEY BEN LOL.

I haven't said anything anymore about me wanting him to man up and put up the money, I have just stated that he is a coward.
That is not arguing. That is just making statements.

Why would I ask you to put up £5 Ben? You seem to be forgetting my motivation behind saying £5 to him.
It was because he was talking big about him going to **** my crew like he had skill lol, then I put the money in his face, then he backed off. It was not a random proposal.
SOOOO that means if we do one I won't be asking for £5 Ben.

Very true ben, wish the matter would be settled but i think this is one matter he's determined to be stubborn about. Anyway, crew battle is off anyway because LD and gantz arent making it so even if we did agree, theyre crew is fairly depleted

And our crew match was really fun, except for me getting absolutely ***** lool. We should def do it again at southampton.
The same way you are not lowering the money I am not raising it, it goes both ways son.

And yeah the crew battle is off anyway, we would have won anyway so we win by obvious result.

Tamoo

Smash Master
It was because he was talking big about him going to **** my crew like he had skill lol, then I put the money in his face, then he backed off. It was not a random proposal.

The same way you are not lowering the money I am not raising it, it goes both ways son.

And yeah the crew battle is off anyway, we would have won anyway so we win by obvious result.
That never happened prof, stop lying about me saying we will **** you because its getting annoying that your pulling things out of your arse.
It does go both ways, so stop blaming me.
Expressing false statements as facts is worse than arguing.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
We will enjoy the scene, you enjoy your.....scene?

Why are you insulting Blaze, he is the only 14 year old round here. :(

Yeah we can make it 1 stock advantage if you want lol.

WHO IS ARGUEING ABOUT THE MONEY BEN LOL.

I haven't said anything anymore about me wanting him to man up and put up the money, I have just stated that he is a coward.
That is not arguing. That is just making statements.

Why would I ask you to put up £5 Ben? You seem to be forgetting my motivation behind saying £5 to him.
SOOOO that means if we do one I won't be asking for £5 Ben.

well you're calling tamoo a coward etc etc cos of the money so = petty but nevermind lol I would have thought you can just forget the money and have a crew match for the banter but apparently not.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
That never happened prof, stop lying about me saying we will **** you because its getting annoying that your pulling things out of your arse.
It does go both ways, so stop blaming me.
Expressing false statements as facts is worse than arguing.
How the hell am I lying.

Are you really going to tell me that you said nothing about you going to beat my crew?

If so you are even lying or have some severe short term memory loss, J3ly was speaking about it yesterday and even he remembers when you were talking big and said you should man up and accept it.
I don't lie and I wouldn't make up you saying that you were going to beat us.

On the real though you are actually a ***** if you are purposefully lying.
Atleast admit you're talk.
What did you think I said £10 for.....out of the blue.

How am I blaming specifically just you if I said

'The same way you are not lowering the money I am not raising it, it goes both ways son.'

loooool.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Err you raised it because you thought i said that Last Dragon were on the same skill level, when i was saying that they are as important to our respective crews in terms of skill level. You then said i was chatting **** so raised it to £10. Ive always claimed it could go either way, and any time that i have said anything to the contrary, it would have only been in response to one of you saying you would **** us.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
NOOO you did not always claim it could go either way, you were saying that you would beat us firstly, im 100% sure and you're just a liar if you claim different.

When I raised it to £10 there was talk AFTER that, what you obviously don't remember or you're just lying about, esp since I was speaking to my crew about it when you were talking big and Gantz was like 'WHAT!!!???!?! I AM GOING TO **** HIM, HE DOES NOT KNOW WHO I AM'

So I am 100% sure you were talking big first and you didn't always claim it could go either way cos everyone I have spoke to remembers it except for you.

Good luck with your lying looool.

Tamoo

Smash Master
I actually bothered to go back and check for you, cos im that nice

I said we'd **** you IF both LD and gantz were unavailabe for this crew battle. I wouldnt seriously say that we'd **** your crew if all of your members were present, i agree that that would be foolish. But i didnt. In the same post i said that LD and cheez thing. You reacted to both and said im talking crap, and that im crap, and raised it to £10.

AmcD

Smash Ace
LOL Prof for once in your life can you actually just not respond?
It's as if you get a hard on when you see the opportunity to argue haha.

rustediron

Smash Lord
Looool, I get given almost as much as you in (currently) interest free loans and free money (grants and bursaries) :D

Well quite a bit less, but yeah, it's a good life :laugh:

Tamoo

Smash Master
I can imagine quite a bit less, considering that i actually dont get taxed, so there's a free £400 pounds a month i didnt expect to get lol.

Do you get much smash in with L-J? Id be interested in coming up and seeing you guys at some point. Did sav get into cam btw?/ if he does does he smash at all?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I actually bothered to go back and check for you, cos im that nice

I said we'd **** you IF both LD and gantz were unavailabe for this crew battle. I wouldnt seriously say that we'd **** your crew if all of your members were present, i agree that that would be foolish. But i didnt. In the same post i said that LD and cheez thing. You reacted to both and said im talking crap, and that im crap, and raised it to £10.
lol Ok, tell me how the lying goes in the future and if it goes well.

LOL Prof for once in your life can you actually just not respond?
It's as if you get a hard on when you see the opportunity to argue haha.
Why would I not respond....as I said before it is funny watching people getting upset and worked up and on some occasions angry lol.

It's cos he's an epic troll, and Tamoo is some SEVERE trollbait lmfao
I agree, you're always around to tell the truth Hugo and I like it :)
Even though he is your team partner you see the funny part of all of this :).

VA

Smash Hero
lol I like the way prof ignored everything good about me and just focused on some tiny part of what I said a few pages back. smart + mindgames

Tamoo

Smash Master
lol, nice response, is that how the great prof decides to bow out after ive effectively proved him wrong?

And taking hugo's view on things lol, getting desperate methinks,

anywho, ive actually got something interesting to do so i think ill be occupied enough to not resort to my favourite pasttime and argue with prof lol. And i think you misunderstood what amcd said btw.

ps, we should def settle our differences with a brawl match, its the only impartial way :)

Top Bottom