• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Smash 'Til You Drop 2 - Dy-no-mite Punch!" Montréal, Québec, Canada; Feb. 24th 2007

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
daisy > fhatuik, gg no re

EDIT: Jih, I was gonna add your video to the first post, but it was removed, are you planning on editing it? Anyway, just tell me when it's done (if you plan on doing another one).

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
Come on guys, if we can scrounge up about 10 tv's for ToS2, you guys can easily get liek 15 tv's!! Step it up

ThatGuy

Smash Master
What's funny is that it was easier for me to bring a TV to ToS2 than it is to bring to this one because public transportation is so scary. What's funny is that it was apparently illegal to bring my TV without having it in a box (I got stopped at the Ottawa terminus and they gave me bullcrap like "mail it to yourself" and ****, eventually they were like "Okay, put it on the bus but we accept no responsibility for it!").

Cameron, can you swing by my place if you will have room in your car? It's on the way to the tournament (you'd have to switch onto the 20 by getting off the 40 but it's not a big detour at all and I can get you back onto the 40 in little time), and you will have a better chance of getting your "Dorvalian Spagetti" :lick: plus that way I can bring 1-2 TV's.

Damax

Smash Lord
What's funny is that it was easier for me to bring a TV to ToS2 than it is to bring to this one because public transportation is so scary. What's funny is that it was apparently illegal to bring my TV without having it in a box (I got stopped at the Ottawa terminus and they gave me bullcrap like "mail it to yourself" and ****, eventually they were like "Okay, put it on the bus but we accept no responsibility for it!").

Cameron, can you swing by my place if you will have room in your car? It's on the way to the tournament (you'd have to switch onto the 20 by getting off the 40 but it's not a big detour at all and I can get you back onto the 40 in little time), and you will have a better chance of getting your "Dorvalian Spagetti" :lick: plus that way I can bring 1-2 TV's.
I was actually thinking about picking you up so you can bring your tvs, this way it'll compensate for my broken tv. we should let fogel full himself from ontario. Vwin's gonna try to get the car to get fathuik and tech + tvs, I'm gonna pick you up and your tvs, Jih brings tvs + bam.

Vwins

Smash Ace
omg is it me or laurentides own montreal for transport and housing for a montreal tournament?
I would like to see more tv's and housing from the community of montreal.

D

Deleted member

COUGH ZAC COUGH*

Sneeze*

COUGH COUGH JESUS CHRIST I HAVE A BAD COUGHZACCOUGH

Razed

Smash Ace
Well, probably alot of people who aren't registered here will show up, but it would give chet a better outline if you could give him a definite answer here

Razed

Smash Ace
Me too :/ My friend and I need housing... is there anywhere open where people won't be getting drunk? We're 15 :/

cF=)

Smash Lord
Me too :/ My friend and I need housing... is there anywhere open where people won't be getting drunk? We're 15 :/
At that age, I was already partying 2 days in a row... good time liver *high five his stomach* :laugh:

cemo

white walker
My friend says he has his van for the 24th, sooo.
So we'll be bringing 3 tvs. (maybe more! :) )

I guess his tag his jonnyczi or something stupid like that.
Sign us up for 2v2, team name, "Adventure Time!"

Vwins

Smash Ace
Me and damax will probably house toronto. so we need to know how much people are coming from toronto and if everyone need a ride to get housing by me and damax.

TestRider

Smash Ace
For those Sainte-Thérèse phegs :

Most people in Montreal live in an appartment, which complicates things for housing. Most of us will also be using public transportation to get to the tournament location, which makes it very hard to carry a television. In other words, ssshhhhhhh.

Jih

Smash Journeyman
heh, i wonder what clip willbe used for me :)this even is going to be tip-top :)
i just told you ... i did one for you ... actually its a downthrow to down air to 3x Uair edgeguard on a falco... on battlefield of course :) *remembers the match against bam at ToS2*

tect

Smash Journeyman
BYAAHHH english class can blow me.

good to hear we're getting more tvs and that more people are coming :D
HAHA nice team name lanowen

Damax

Smash Lord
Jarc + Apoc = " I'm Blue, dabadee dabadi. "
I'm blue, dam ba dee da ba die. Learn the freaking lyrics or die!

Test: Its not much different in sainte-thérèse we don't even live in an appartment, in fact we only have a single room and still it's not legally official. which mean appartment montrealers > Room sainte-theresers

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
yeah um, can i still come even if i dont register for the tourney?
No, you'd just stink up the place with your non-participating loserness.
My friend says he has his van for the 24th, sooo.
So we'll be bringing 3 tvs. (maybe more! :) )

I guess his tag his jonnyczi or something stupid like that.
Sign us up for 2v2, team name, "Adventure Time!"
Werd? <3
It turns out the word was verbose.

yeah. it didn't even have an 'a' in it. my bad.
You ****ing suck andy.

Where are the crews? NNR, are you participating in that? Who's gonna be part of your crew? Pwn Party, sup with you? Zac, are you guys a crew? Do you even have a crew name? *shrug*

If we can get 8 crews I'll be happy. If we can get 60% of all singles people playing in teams, I'll be happy. We almost hit 50 people, this community is alive, it's nice to see. Keep on inviting people to this, let's beat STYD1's 56 singles registrations. :)

Top Bottom