• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Smash 'Til You Drop 2 - Dy-no-mite Punch!" Montréal, Québec, Canada; Feb. 24th 2007

Jih

Smash Journeyman
get to sainte thérèse after 12am with no bus, missing car space so some might miss lifts. housable T.O. = 3 at jih 3 at vwin considering none have cars. Vwin might not be able to drive em back to montreal. I can't drive em back to montreal. It is housing issues. I can't wait to see some montreal housing seriously. i'd rather house car owners for the logical reason of distance.
i agree

but im down to it... if i do house you ont he 25 we can go snowboard the 26 i guess

but like dmax said we need to clarify WHOS COMMING FOR SURE so we can organize the housing properly

Vwins

Smash Ace
yes can ottawa and toronto confirm they will come to this tournament first and after we will talk about housing and transport issues. I might be able to get a car for the week-end. but plz We want to know soon as possible who is coming from toronto and ottawa. Also how will you travel to montreal. So like that we could start to set something about housing and carpools.

WAKE UP ONTARIO thx

Jih

Smash Journeyman
alright boys and girls... ive done a small preview in my lose time so if you wanna watch it its pretty kwel :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaSY6WLBmmk

(please put it on the main post if you like it ^_^)

also btw: gpwn clip isnt his clip
all those clips were took from the regional crew
kingsley won't be comming i guess

while recording for a vwins clip, we done a few friendly so i tough it would be entertaining to show them...please note those are ******** match with lots of suicides lol... oh and i didnt cut the sound so you can heard some random french speaking -_-

( those are all vwins(fox) and jih(falcon) )

match1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HhxJvdhCiE

match2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ckVhHcYPXY

match3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0Rv-u-rsKc

match4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KsrDCkSOyk

match5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vg3y14kBac

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
WOH WOH WOH! Hold the phone.

You holding it? oh
oh
oh
hmmmmmmm
k
lets see
ummm
pools in cars eh?

isn't it cold for that?

woh crazy montreal...all these bretzels...

I wonder how much randomness I can fit into this post. Possible 28? eleventy-nine? One will never know until he puts a bus on his head.

Ouch

That hurst, man crazy, like, if you translate this is to frence, it would be like, messed up soooo much. Because if I said mike, or mic or something like that, it would translate to Microphone. like dayum. as too the phrase, "mike ate craft dinner for breakfast." some person in france would be like, a microphone eating crafts as dinner at breakfast?? or something like that, but in french. So something more like QQ.

EDIT: speacking of which "lose time". zomg

sooo. how much is that? 7? 11? call pizza pizza hey hye hey! WOH. man crazy. That rhymes. thay should use that.

okay soooooo

more spaces s s s s. hmmm what else. one of my teachers name is Mrs. Wang. with -Martin on the end of it. lawl. That is actually pretty funny, Martin on the end of a wang. XD. I have to remember that.

but like yeah, I will talk about the first thing I see. fuzzy panda. There is this pen here, it has this pandadanda on the end of it. and there is this like, green fuzz coming out of it's *** in a radil motion. its like that feathery stuff you find, on...pens...

wow. so is that a lot now? I couldn'tve been here for long, like. Mushroom! wow those things. like, ew. They have spores, and arn't vegetabbles, or fruits.

That makes me wonder, what really is a vegetable? Like. I can look it up now, and be like "Oh rly? nice", but I will type about it. like a fruit is a product of gymneosperms, or those other spermy types of plants, that are like, seeds and shi-. But like, vegetqables are, like. Not fruits. and questionmark. srsly.

so.

Waste anyones time yet? anyone? anyone? anyone at all? you, you? me? hmmmmmm

waht else is random

if I could just eat alphabits and crap out a random phrase it would be cool. like whahjaksidnzzzzzznathen. then trasnlate it into pilopop or something.

By now you are probably not reading. There is probably 3 types of people who would be reading this. Like, the people who read it, the people who dont, and the people who skim and read random words.

speaking of words, there was this word, that meant like, saying to many words. I wonder what it was. dam, I always do it for this word too. I think and think, and then I can't remember, than I think some more and then I remember. its not ambercromby. that is a funny word, if it is even a word. Like, "stop being so _______", i dunno. I have a feeling it starts with an 'a', but I dunno. First person to get it gets a pretzel, or a bretzel. whichever is your regional preference.

ummm so.

you got my phone.

I need that back now.

this is getting boring, so ima go.

did I get 27 or whatever I said? w/e

zabba zabba

Vwins

Smash Ace
*wakes up* *yawns* So, what did I miss...
nothing cause you are telling us nothing. well I dont know who is sure to come from ottawa and toronto so we cant plan how me jih dmax and maybe pkm are gonna set their housing. so more information from toronto and ottawa plz. I know my english is not perfect but plz I know you understood something of what I said.

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
I am ashamed to admit that I too read the entire thing. I am very unsatisfied. I thought there would be some pay off at the end..

Ok on a more important note, assume that I will find some way to get there and sign me up for singles, crews and doubles (with vexterjezter)

D

Deleted member

I'm 100% confirmed, I'm coming to this.

Singles, doubles, crews, regionals?

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I'm coming for sure as well, Sign me up for singles.
As far as the rest go, I dont have a partner or crew as of yet...

D

Deleted member

Not really, because he likes to divide himself by ten, to be the lone Jig.

So if he's coming, it'll be the entire Jigten, not just Jig.

Jih

Smash Journeyman
- "Tabarnak de tableau d'osti de criss"
- "Ti ti ti tou, ti ti ti tew"

Meilleur match des 5, pis nice teaser vid.
actually if u watch it again, i said that because i miss my up throw to Fsmash KO ... because the stage get me up while doing it ...
still funny lol

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
alright boys and girls... ive done a small preview in my lose time so if you wanna watch it its pretty kwel :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaSY6WLBmmk

(please put it on the main post if you like it ^_^)
ROFLMAOOoo

"YOU BETTER COMMING, OR YOU WORTH NOTHING!11"

OMGGG >XD I think I busted one of my lungs, especially the part where... well the whole sentence!

Fix the captions and I'll do it bro. :laugh: :psycho:

*tip: open microsoft word, switch the language to english, and start typing. maybe that'll help you. Or maybe you could get all your crew together and then maybe, just MAYBE you guys'll be able to string 5 sentences together without failing at spelling.*

btw, No Mercy! will win teams. No Mercy! feat. pkmvodka will win crews. Y'all are going down. </diss>

Because this time, last minute housing looking people at the end of the tournament might get turned down *looks at tect and shuriken*
It wasn't their fault, they got screwed over because people (I don't know who) gave them wrong explanations on how to get back, and they missed the bus.

EDIT: ABOUT CREWS, don't just register for crews. Tell me you're registering for crews, and tell me the name of your crew, and who's in it, otherwise I'm not typing down squat.

By the way, Bread & Vex, you got custom named in teams.

Jih

Smash Journeyman
thanks chesterr01 seriously thats gratsful from your part

every fu-cking people in my life is on my back today ... i really don't know what's going on

Razed

Smash Ace
Jih is secksi... awesome preview!

But ****! Now I can't wait even more ~.>

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Yay! Nice preview! More TVs!

Mais fo' real Jih tu devrais checker ton spelling dans tes montages pcq laffaire est tout nice mais je trouve ke les spelling mistakes ca le gache un peu a la fin.

Excellent music choice.

EDIT: Watch out for the dash attack combos! I will be bringin those to the tourney...

Fogel

Smash Lord
OK, good news...I can use the car, so that means we have 2 more TVs :)
I don't know who will be coming with me yet, everyone in Ottawa wants a lift so we'll have to work out who's coming with me in the car later. For housing though, I assume there will be 4 people with me, so if there's someone could house 5 people Saturday night, that would be nice.

edit: Jih: Bonnes videos! Le match 3 pour les friendlies marche pas pour moi :(

tect

Smash Journeyman
kk, so yer. i'm 100% coming to this, as for transportation. fogelfogelfogel?? if i get a drive i can bring a TV if there is enough room xD

TECH you say... i hope i don't haxx myself mid-match if i hear TECH and tect all the time and go insane wondering why people call my name and then turn away. WHY WON'T YOU TALK TO ME?!?!

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
OK, good news...I can use the car, so that means we have 2 more TVs :)
I don't know who will be coming with me yet, everyone in Ottawa wants a lift so we'll have to work out who's coming with me in the car later. For housing though, I assume there will be 4 people with me, so if there's someone could house 5 people Saturday night, that would be nice.

edit: Jih: Bonnes videos! Le match 3 pour les friendlies marche pas pour moi :(
I can house you guys, just like last time.

tect

Smash Journeyman
yehf'real. bring anything. straying away from 5" B&W of course. anything helps. don't be shy

Top Bottom