• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Smash 'Til You Drop 2 - Dy-no-mite Punch!" Montréal, Québec, Canada; Feb. 24th 2007

Jih

Smash Journeyman
If we can get 8 crews I'll be happy. If we can get 60% of all singles people playing in teams, I'll be happy. We almost hit 50 people, this community is alive, it's nice to see. Keep on inviting people to this, let's beat STYD1's 56 singles registrations. :)
well actually... last STYD had 10 crews 21 teams and 54 singles registrations... i'm pretty sure we're gona beat that but not by far :ohwell:

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
HEY cool a tournament add bety and PiKaLeX please!!! on se revoit au 24 fev.

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
well i dont know whos lifting me but if theres room in the car I got a tv and a cube..

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
well actually... last STYD had 10 crews 21 teams and 54 singles registrations... i'm pretty sure we're gona beat that but not by far :ohwell:
Well people, now you have the numbers to beat :D.
well i dont know whos lifting me but if theres room in the car I got a tv and a cube..
Confirme avec vince avant que y'aura de la place, pis ensuite tu reposteras (pcq jpense que y'ammène beaucoup de stock déjà, pis possiblement qu'il va devoir driver du monde à Ste-T).

IMPORTANT:::I just spoke with the lady from the church.

Remember what happened at trans-can 1? money exchanges = bannination? Ok well the same policy is applied. >_> So basically, do not talk about money at all over there. I don't know if someone from the church will be there ot the day of the tournament, but usually there's no one there. This time though, someone might come and check things out, because this is going to be their first tournament.

Rule 1 - Do not talk about money around the church people, keep your money hidden. The registration will have to be fast and discreet. If you see someone from the church, feel free to warn others about this so we don't get shanked.

Rule 1 - Don't make noise outside, don't scream outside the church, don't cause group commotion, and ****. It's a residential zone around, and if we cause too much noise and the neighbors decide to call the 5-0, "I" will have to pay for the city charges (which are according to the lady mininum 500$). A lot of old people live in that neighborhood, so they're pretty 9-1-1 trigger happy. Watch yourselves.

Rule 1- Do not wander around, stay inside the church as much as possible, exit if you wanna go eat, smoke (off the church grounds), or if you have a headache.

Yes, they are all rule #1 because I cannot stress enough the importance of these.

Also, don't be late. Ever.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Can we register and pay outside of the tournament then? So we don't run the risk of being caught?

Or, you can simply de-register everyone from the list now and everyone pay me 15 bucks, because that's how bad I'll spank you all on the 24th.

We need more trashtalk please :)

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
You failed too so we're even. The lyrics that I found on the interwebs were all different, I chose the one that made the most sense. If your not happy, then go **** a goat or something.
it's "i'm blue, if i was green i would die"

cemo

white walker
i agree with joel.

elef you noob i'm going to 11 stock you
2 4 stocks, and a 3 stock with pichu using my feet.

cemo

white walker
like, the last time i played you.
come to that school the night before we'll smash and it will be merry.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Can I bet too? 10 dollars on Cemo, do you accept Elef? If you lose, you give me 10 dollars. If you win (lol), I'll (LOL) give you 10... oh what the hell, I'll have my 10 dollars cash in 2 cuts of 5, thanks.

nox

Smash Apprentice
Official Announcement :

=========== STYD 2 T-Shirts ===========

At STYD, Chet and I thought it would've been a good idea to make some t-shirts , but no followup was done on the matter. This time, we had a brilliant idea with the help of our fellow smasher Jih :

STYD2 T-Shirt :

Front will say : STYD2 - "You better comming..." with a STYD2 Logo ( Nephiros , I need to talk to you )

Back will say : ".. or you worth nothing!!1"

Credits go to Jih for the infamous quote.

More infos on pricing (expect something withing 10 to 20$ ) , sizes , availability and colors will be posted soon.

nox out

Jih

Smash Journeyman
Official Announcement :

=========== STYD 2 T-Shirts ===========

At STYD, Chet and I thought it would've been a good idea to make some t-shirts , but no followup was done on the matter. This time, we had a brilliant idea with the help of our fellow smasher Jih :

STYD2 T-Shirt :

Front will say : STYD2 - "You better comming..." with a STYD2 Logo ( Nephiros , I need to talk to you )

Back will say : ".. or you worth nothing!!1"

Credits go to Jih for the infamous quote.

More infos on pricing (expect something withing 10 to 20$ ) , sizes , availability and colors will be posted soon.

nox out

im probly gona kill any1 who held that T-shirt :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ( and kill myself right after )

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok well... whenever I get back home, I'm gonna edit the first post to like, put a list of people buying shirts. I still have to talk to nox but we're probably gonna put a deadline for shirt orders OR just order a set number and the first X people to order will get a shirt.

Jih, connais-tu le proverbe "Qui aime bien châtie bien?". We love you, that's why we're not scared of kidding around with you. We don't mean any harm. Do you see us make fun of Elef? Wait wrong example... well it's kinda like nobody likes brussels sprouts so nobody talks about them, plus I think we all grew to love that quote. :) If you are doing a new version of the regional preview, could you reupload the old one for prosperity?

Razed

Smash Ace
How about the ssb symbol (the little circle thingy) on the front in white (the shirts would be black [or vise versa for the colours]) and then on the back at the top it would say "STYD" and just underneath "You better come..." and at the bottom of the shirt "or you're worth nothing".

Don't put an exclamation mark at the end, they look lame.

Jih

Smash Journeyman
Ok well... whenever I get back home, I'm gonna edit the first post to like, put a list of people buying shirts. I still have to talk to nox but we're probably gonna put a deadline for shirt orders OR just order a set number and the first X people to order will get a shirt.

Jih, connais-tu le proverbe "Qui aime bien châtie bien?". We love you, that's why we're not scared of kidding around with you. We don't mean any harm. Do you see us make fun of Elef? Wait wrong example... well it's kinda like nobody likes brussels sprouts so nobody talks about them, plus I think we all grew to love that quote. :) If you are doing a new version of the regional preview, could you reupload the old one for prosperity?
i don't care, please don't do thoses tshirt seriously

Bob Lablaw

Smash Journeyman
Put me down for a shirt! I expect everyone of you to autograph my shirt too. I want lasting memories.

What's the status of housing for the Toronto peeps? And all you Montreal snowboarders? How about that snowboarding on the 25th (plus an extra night of housing if I could impose)? Please help me to make this the best trip ever!

nox

Smash Apprentice
i don't care, please don't do thoses tshirt seriously
Jih , this has nothing to do with you ...your name won't even be on the shirt. It was a funny smash community moment and it's gonna be immortalized. You can even get a discount on a t-shirt ;) The idea is too good and it's gonna be done. If the starwars kid almost lost his case versus the Internet, yours is bound to phfeyllllll l!11.

Sit back, relax and just laugh at it...the slogan is .... how do you call it..........

GOSU ;)

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I wanna order like 5 shirts, so I can give them to my children. I'm still waiting on my parents for the housing info, as I said I'll prolly ge that info on the 20th.

>_>
<_<

YOU BETTER COMMING!!1111

This is Jarc btw roflol

Damax

Smash Lord
Jih , this has nothing to do with you ...your name won't even be on the shirt. It was a funny smash community moment and it's gonna be immortalized. You can even get a discount on a t-shirt ;) The idea is too good and it's gonna be done. If the starwars kid almost lost his case versus the Internet, yours is bound to phfeyllllll l!11.

Sit back, relax and just laugh at it...the slogan is .... how do you call it..........

GOSU ;)
GOSUs should get free shirts, we are gonna go get copyrights over the preview, which should without out any doubt, make us wins this in a legal court.

Razed

Smash Ace
Can I get a free shirt for my secksi idea? ;D

If not, can I at least get some housing where the host isn't gonna get smashed? o.o

Razed

Smash Ace
What's wrong with getting smashed? :(
Well, I'm 15 and the friend that I'm bringings' dad is almost dead from drinking too much... which caused a divorce in his family and his dad's gonna die within a couple years... so yeah :/

Top Bottom