• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Smash 'Til You Drop 2 - Dy-no-mite Punch!" Montréal, Québec, Canada; Feb. 24th 2007

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Je profite de ce message pour annoncer que the Hot Hentai Lesbian Action team va vous skill-canceler à mort, bande de crouch-canceling noobs. Bien sûr composée de Big Rick et moi.
You heard the boss, on va vous pwner real bad et on va vous montrer c koi ca posséder les mad skillz:

*flicks his c-stick down*

You better comming to get you butt kicked!!!

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Scramble or Scrabble?
I wanna to Scrabble crews. As long as we're allowed to use english AND french words.

................C
................O
BETTER...M
..........A...M
..........PINIS
..........E...N
...............G

Too lazy to photoshop a Scrabble board >_>

Locke)

Smash Ace
Scramble crews is much more everyone friendly, but real crews has more ownage potential to give some newcomers great smash shows.

Anyways, Chet we're putting in our crew for this tournament. The crew is Dice, Rimi, Tect, Gpwn and I.

We call ourselves:

"It would be useless to beg for mercy. you will discover that we, in fact, have none to offer you"

That or the O-Town Orgasm, choose whichever to put as our name.

Ottawa is taking crews =)

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
this is chesterr01 posting from NEtchamp24 on ste-chatherine street on elefterios' account. and I am kinda drunk. like very

rofl :laugh: Une vrai zimbrette du bozz ahahah
LOL THAT WAS NOT AIMED AT ME LOL0
There's no design for the t-shirt. How come no one asked me. You noobs. I hate you. Chet, let's meet and create a logo. Like, this friday afternoon at school.

Je profite de ce message pour annoncer que the Hot Hentai Lesbian Action team va vous skill-canceler à mort, bande de crouch-canceling noobs. Bien sûr composée de Big Rick et moi.

Thank you! Thank you! I love you Montreal!
I LOVBE HENTAI LOL!! GO BIG RICK AND PATY FOR THE WINS!!11
K. Lemme emphasize something: make the T-shirts so that absolutely no one (Except maybe the people going to the tourny) can recognize that the T-shirts are based on a video gametourney. This means no SSBM characters, Animated flames, ect. Kthx

I still think it'd be best to go with the SSB sign, the circle with the little cross in the lower right corner. No one can recognize that it represents a videogame, so we won't be walking around with tshirts that say "LOOK AT ME! I'M 18 AND I WEAR SHIRTS REPRESENTING VIDEO GAMES! I R N0T T3H N3RDZ0RZ!!1111!"
u r a ***. like, if you do not like the shirts, do not buy them. case closed.
If you don't want a videogame based t-shirt thats cool. You, nor I enjoy shirts like that. If you really don't like the design than just don't buy the shirt, alot of people have expressed interest in it... No reason to rain on their parade.

Also I think Matt and I are gonna stick with us love you long time.

Still talking about crews, but vodka/chet/test scares me.
I will give you love long time, do not be scared/
No matter how good vwins/bam get, I will also be the most scared of chet.
love for you too, I love you mitch, give me babies
vodka / test / chet suck ...

zomg /diss talk**** k thx

btw this pic suck haha.. I doesnt look like that usually;(
I WILL **** YOU IN CREWS! Ihope.. I will give you money if i win, k thx
i hate you.

and ur gona have to drug me very hard to get this **** autograhed.
That is no problem, we are going to toke so much after styd2 son, I promess, with the money I win for 1st place. LOL

Scramble or Scrabble?
I wanna to Scrabble crews. As long as we're allowed to use english AND french words.

................C
................O
BETTER...M
..........A...M
..........PINIS
..........E...N
...............G

Too lazy to photoshop a Scrabble board >_>
IU LOVE YOU!
Scramble crews is much more everyone friendly, but real crews has more ownage potential to give some newcomers great smash shows.

Anyways, Chet we're putting in our crew for this tournament. The crew is Dice, Rimi, Tect, Gpwn and I.

We call ourselves:

"It would be useless to beg for mercy. you will discover that we, in fact, have none to offer you"

That or the O-Town Orgasm, choose whichever to put as our name.

YOU GUYS ARE ****! I AM GOING TO **** ZAC IN THE FACE LIKE THAT GOTH VIDEO I HAVE ON MYU COMPETER! like there's this girl that has like, spiky hair, that gets faced ****ed deepthroat on my comp, and shes really jhot. and the wife comes and **** bloacks the husbad cheating. so like yeah, I want zac. right now. but less than jarc. werd to your mother.

chesterr02 leveled up out biytches

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
Chester02 LOL! that made me L0L, kinda sad that your only level 2...

stop getting crunked so much or the world will cry you dont want school pooping on your face do you? thats no fun...

ya K!!!!!!! SLEEP TIME WOOWEEEY

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Chester02 LOL! that made me L0L, kinda sad that your only level 2...

stop getting crunked so much or the world will cry you dont want school pooping on your face do you? thats no fun...

ya K!!!!!!! SLEEP TIME WOOWEEEY
I have no school today. :(
lol, last night I loved sleep time too. and I'ma love it even more this afternoon!
GPWN shiek vs chet's fox yoshi's story 1stock MM!
How much?

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
IMPORTANT: Dinner time is fixed between 4:15pm and 5:45pm. We have to exit the church for a mess at 4:30pm. We cannot hang around the front of the church while there are celebrations and while the church people exit at 5:30pm. So basically, we'll all go to the shopping center where there's a bajillion food places. Then come back for 5:35pm. Basically, if we do crews and start doubles properly at 11:45, everything will be all right.

[...]

I always wondered, why didn't GPwn, Tect, Shuriken, and Vexed form a crew before? Anyway. Ottawa for crews? I lolled. I told you already, No Mercy is taking this.

If you are not registered in the first post, in crews, singles, or teams, and you wish to register in one of these events, please post and tell me, k thx *looks at DarkISDA and the such.*

T-shirts! We're gonna post the design probably during the week-end, or early next week. We might even do 2! I scrolled the topic, and listed in the first post the people that wanted shirts. PLEASE REPOST TO TELL ME THE SIZE OF YOUR SHIRTS!

luv, chetsuya ^_~

Razed

Smash Ace
IMPORTANT: Dinner time is fixed between 4:15pm and 5:45pm. We have to exit the church for a mess at 4:30pm. We cannot hang around the front of the church while there are celebrations and while the church people exit at 5:30pm. So basically, we'll all go to the shopping center where there's a bajillion food places. Then come back for 5:35pm. Basically, if we do crews and start doubles properly at 11:45, everything will be all right.

I always wondered, why didn't GPwn, Tect, Shuriken, and Vexed form a crew before? Anyway. Ottawa for crews? I lolled. I told you already, No Mercy is taking this.

If you are not registered in the first post, in crews, singles, or teams, and you wish to register in one of these events, please post and tell me, k thx *looks at DarkISDA and the such.*

T-shirts! We're gonna post the design probably during the week-end, or early next week. We might even do 2! I scrolled the topic, and listed in the first post the people that wanted shirts. PLEASE REPOST TO TELL ME THE SIZE OF YOUR SHIRTS!

luv, chetsuya ^_~
Chet = Montreal's Smashjesus =3

I'll probably take a Small-Medium, put me down for one! thx =3

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
I'll take an XXL but it might not fit... : (.
Since we're gonna have to step out at 4:15 maybe that would be a good time to collect everyones money since we can't do so in the church, aye? And **** you all, AOG is winning crews, *****es.

If your making two (zomfg sex) shirt designs maybe I'll get one of each. But if it's fugly then you can go to hell.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll probably take a Small-Medium, put me down for one! thx =3
I guess that means medium, but won't you like, look bad in front of your friends?
I'm probably the only XL :(
BigRick is tall, I'm big, jason is strong (but I don't know if he'll take one), nox is tall too, stfu you're not special jake. :p
u guys r just sayin that cos jih is in your crew.
qft. if you don't approve, stfu and let us enjoy ourselves.

EDIT: En fait quand j'y repense... if you are talking about the Razed factor, then nevermind, I agree this is wtfxish. But if you are against the shirts, then don't say anything. >_>;
Since we're gonna have to step out at 4:15 maybe that would be a good time to collect everyones money since we can't do so in the church, aye?

[...]

If your making two (zomfg sex) shirt designs maybe I'll get one of each. But if it's fugly then you can go to hell.
Won't need to anymore.

I'm asking neph to do the design, so I'm not scared. Paty also wants to do one, so we'll have 2 shirts.

HMWii22

BRoomer
BRoomer
I regret to announce that I worth nothing and will not comming to this tournament :(
Have fun guys

Razed

Smash Ace
I guess that means medium, but won't you like, look bad in front of your friends?
K. Nuff with that, I might not have explained it well but I just don't wanna walk around with a shirt that says "Beat me up" on it around town. My friends don't care, but people who don't know me will. That's high school. Appearence > all.

Now stop ****ting it k?

D

Deleted member

K. Nuff with that, I might not have explained it well but I just don't wanna walk around with a shirt that says "Beat me up" on it around town. My friends don't care, but people who don't know me will. That's high school. Appearence > all.

Now stop ****ting it k?
EMOOOOOOOOOOO lol

Dude, anyone cool enough can rock anything.

You proly just phail

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Sigh...

Razed I understand your reasoning, but in all honesty it's not what you wear that matters. If you got an awesome personality and you're cool like that I don't think the shirt will be screaming "Beat me up".

Also we've been through high school so don't act like we haven't :p

And in any case, I doubt the design of the T-Shirt will be hugely affected by the wishes of one individual who no one has ever met before. If everyone disagrees with you, then I would suggest to just go with the flow :). Because that's how high school works, right?

Oh snap, used your own argument against you :(

Razed

Smash Ace
Sigh...

Razed I understand your reasoning, but in all honesty it's not what you wear that matters. If you got an awesome personality and you're cool like that I don't think the shirt will be screaming "Beat me up".

Also we've been through high school so don't act like we haven't :p

And in any case, I doubt the design of the T-Shirt will be hugely affected by the wishes of one individual who no one has ever met before. If everyone disagrees with you, then I would suggest to just go with the flow :). Because that's how high school works, right?

Oh snap, used your own argument against you :(
Yeah, but as I said, I care about the people who Don't know me... I could wear a toutou with my hair up in a pony tail if it was in front of friends (actually I'd prolly do that in front of strangers too, just cause it'd be fun). My friends and girlfriend don't care, but people who don't know me would.
I didn't mean for this to turn into a big arguement, I didn't really care in the first place, I just wanted to point out that it'd probably be better if wearing the shirt didn't stick a stereotype on our chest.
I honestly don't care what the shirt looks like anymore, I'll just get it if I like it and don't if I don't. I'm not the one the shirt's being made for so people should just make it look however they want.

End of Tshirt discussion please?

D

Deleted member

I don't care what the shirt looks like, as long as EVERYBODY TAKES A LONG SHOWER BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT kthx.

Paty

Smash Apprentice
If the person who's in charge of the t-shirts needs help for the design they can contact me. I like to design stuff.
And I want a girl fit t-shirt, is that possible?

And also: www.lanets.ca for the real gamers out there. I am still looking for a CS1.6 or Source pug. I will be playing Quake 4 if I don't find a team or if my team sucks too much.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Yeah, i'm XL too. But i'll probably ask my friend (the guy who makes all my amazing shirts) to make a different version of it. :)

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
If the person who's in charge of the t-shirts needs help for the design they can contact me. I like to design stuff.
And I want a girl fit t-shirt, is that possible?

And also: www.lanets.ca for the real gamers out there. I am still looking for a CS1.6 or Source pug. I will be playing Quake 4 if I don't find a team or if my team sucks too much.
You'll do one design, the other will be done by Nephiros, but nox wants to talk to him for some reason. As for ETS, Bam is pretty good from what I hear. Jarc too. Maybe apoc would be interested?

Top Bottom