• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Smash 'Til You Drop 2 - Dy-no-mite Punch!" Montréal, Québec, Canada; Feb. 24th 2007

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
wait... if there isnt a superfine pizza. i dunno.. i mean, ill settle for whatever but id rly like to klnow if there is a superfine pizza in the area.

and regionals first/during singles would be ggreat

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
SuperFine Pizza for god tier, they were so exclusive, they stared us down for about five minutes before even taking our order. You know, had to make sure we were Superfine as well.

tect

Smash Journeyman
okay, so we're not at the same church even.... hrmm, what kinda food are we eating then?! i trust we have a good location tho. it had better not be cold!!

Jih

Smash Journeyman
McD + smash = godlike mod ( ask bam too lol )

As rimi just said ... making regionals at the end is useless ... AND during single is more useless because it would slow down the pools/brackets and less people would watch

i suggest regional 11h to small crews starting ( during registration ) ( don't wait in the line just watch it live )

just an idea throwed in

also if there's one our team would be

bam
vwins
jih
dmax
testrider
chet
pkm
jarc
gino
sony? fen? nox?

discuss

Damax

Smash Lord
it could be done at about anytime. I'm sure we can handle it while doing something else. also considering the number of registred crews... it'll be quick.

Register Dmax n Jih as team: All in

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
haha i was just being a stupid. The tourni in London that just went down had in the area this pro pizza place.. superfine pizza. :p it was sort of sketchy

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
edit : ANYWAY do you have ANY idea of ur 10 player team? beside those already on the PR? AND do you have ANY idea what ur facing on? lol!!!
Lay off, he just wanted to see it, Kio > you at being rockzorzez.

Does Dave's stupid modified rule apply to crews or doubles?
To doubles and singles. In crews, first stage is random, then it's like advanced slobs. If newcomer picks stage, opponent has the choice to change characters. If newcomer goes random, the opponent has to keep his character.
there's a subway, at a mc D's if i remember correctly. they're the same distance, about a 10 minute walk so none of this "i went to mc D's cuz subway was too far" do the right thing... there are some vending machines too, i think they only have drinks tho
This is another location. I haven't checked around, I know there's a Timmies close, from what I heard.
Register Dmax n Jih as team: All in
So jih is not teaming with jarc anymore? Ryoukai.
also if there's one our team would be

bam
vwins
jih
dmax
testrider
chet
pkm
jarc
gino
sony? fen? nox?

discuss
*nominates pkmvodka for team captain*

EDIT: Toronto, teams/crews? Pwn party, crews? Step your game up.

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
We'l sign up for crews once we see more crews are up =p, gonna be hard picking a non-french crew of 10 for regionals to many slots to fill =p.

I think you should take bam and vwins and prolly chet too off your team, they arnt very good and just prolly gonna slow you down.

D

Deleted member

Noobs Not Really will be crewing for this, for sure...

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

oh yeah, I nominate divine knight and maybe runawayfire to be on the Ontario crew..for sure.

Damax

Smash Lord
cpt. pkm. obvious

is there parkin lots? or is it free for all street style?

what's so surprising about me teaming with jih? and not Jih and jarc? Its prolly because I wasn't sure if which two tournaments out of the three I would go. (24 feb montreal, 3-4 march USA (for my birthday would have been cool or 30 march montreal). anyway Jih can choose whoever he teams with, its not like I'm forcing anyone right? right?

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
There's a small parking lot next to it, then again there are like 35938598 parking spots on the street around.

I don't know what you said, but a few days ago, jarc told me they were teaming together, but I guess that changed.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
I know Kio is looking for a team partner. He plays CF. CF grabs well, you could rest some peeps with a Falcon. Anyhow, you should speak with your crew, and you guys should get a hold of Fenostol. I told him there was a tournament happening, but you should still like, go there and play with him, to see what teams combination you guys can do.

Fenostol, Apoc, nox, gino, sony... who am I missing that could make the cut for the QC team (if it happens)?

P.S.: Jih, vodka, please don't message me at 1am (or at all) if it's to discuss crew strategies, I don't care all that much about this game, so don't bother.

*goes to school*

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
As of now, I don't think it's the right time to discuss about the regional crews, seeing that we don't know if it's going to happen and also because we're running short on TVs. So anybody that has a TV of any decent size, please try to bring it. We're expecting more people than STYD, yet only 4 TVs, something is wrong I think.

Also, to clear things out, I am not participating in the regional crew battle. I already told chet my intentions.

Jih

Smash Journeyman
cpt. pkm. obvious

is there parkin lots? or is it free for all street style?

what's so surprising about me teaming with jih? and not Jih and jarc? Its prolly because I wasn't sure if which two tournaments out of the three I would go. (24 feb montreal, 3-4 march USA (for my birthday would have been cool or 30 march montreal). anyway Jih can choose whoever he teams with, its not like I'm forcing anyone right? right?
so yea thats the whole story ... i wasnt sure you would come so i decided to try and team with jarc at the bi-wi... it went really well seriously so it was clear in my head that i would team with him... but since ur comming im gladly teaming with ya

I know Kio is looking for a team partner. He plays CF. CF grabs well, you could rest some peeps with a Falcon. Anyhow, you should speak with your crew, and you guys should get a hold of Fenostol. I told him there was a tournament happening, but you should still like, go there and play with him, to see what teams combination you guys can do.

Fenostol, Apoc, nox, gino, sony... who am I missing that could make the cut for the QC team (if it happens)?

P.S.: Jih, vodka, please don't message me at 1am (or at all) if it's to discuss crew strategies, I don't care all that much about this game, so don't bother.

*goes to school*
no way this gona happen ... we just need to know who sending first and maybe some major counter-picks ... so we don't even need to talk about it ... and we got vwins and bam = 15 stocks++++ lolz

la stratégie c pas compliqué on envoye la crew vwins au début comme chez francois lol :)
QFT

EDIT : can some1 tell me who brought tvs at the last STYD tourny?? would be usefull to kno lol

Dice

Smash Lord

*goes to school*
pffft who goes to school these days?? >_>

And Kio is coming to this??? We must falcon ditto!

D

Deleted member

HOW CAN YOU FORGET THE HONORABLE ZAXO. YOU HAVE DISGRACED YOUR FAMILY, KIO-SAN.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
As of now, I don't think it's the right time to discuss about the regional crews, seeing that we don't know if it's going to happen and also because we're running short on TVs. So anybody that has a TV of any decent size, please try to bring it. We're expecting more people than STYD, yet only 4 TVs, something is wrong I think.

Also, to clear things out, I am not participating in the regional crew battle. I already told chet my intentions.
TV situation, QFT. We need more tvs.

Intentions? You also told me you weren't participating in singles, before talking to Vlad. I guess some random Ottawa dude should try and convince you again to play in regional crews if it happens. >_>
My cousin and I will most likely be in Singles and doubles, i need to confirm with my parents and him, ill get back so put me and (Greg) on Pending
I'm not putting anyone on "Pending".

Bob Lablaw

Smash Journeyman
ahhhh shut up jake.

Hey is there anyone here who snowboards or skis who would be willing to take me and a friend of mine snowboarding on the 25th? I'd like to make a nice full weekend out of this trip. Damax, ThatGuy, Jih I hear you guys snowboard. How about it? I would love you forever.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Oh man, under any circumstances I would love to.

My mom however is returning to Haiti on the 26th, so being away for the entire weekend MIGHT be a problem. Jarc also snowboards, and Bam skis.

Might be difficult to organize though, unless someone is willing to pick me up from my house so I can bring along my snowboarding gear :/ stupid Montreal being so big.

Damax

Smash Lord
ahhhh shut up jake.

Hey is there anyone here who snowboards or skis who would be willing to take me and a friend of mine snowboarding on the 25th? I'd like to make a nice full weekend out of this trip. Damax, ThatGuy, Jih I hear you guys snowboard. How about it? I would love you forever.
I'm working on the 25th, also considering their might be housing issues, it is of course a problem.

Damax

Smash Lord
housing issues? but vwins offered to host like 10 people? :(
get to sainte thérèse after 12am with no bus, missing car space so some might miss lifts. housable T.O. = 3 at jih 3 at vwin considering none have cars. Vwin might not be able to drive em back to montreal. I can't drive em back to montreal. It is housing issues. I can't wait to see some montreal housing seriously. i'd rather house car owners for the logical reason of distance.

Top Bottom