• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Smash 'Til You Drop 2 - Dy-no-mite Punch!" Montréal, Québec, Canada; Feb. 24th 2007

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Already added me for singles, GC and power bars, so these are issues I'll address.

I can bring 1 (maybe 2) TV's there if I can get a lift there and back. Jarc, how are you getting there? Can I hitch a ride with you like last time?

Since Jarc is teaming with Jih and JustaPnoy may not be going, I need a doubles partner. Takers?

I may take you up on that after-party thing John. I haven't been to your place yet anyways >.> maybe my mom can go to Rigaud or something in that time.

I voted for Regional Crews because that **** is tight, but I wouldn't be sad if crews took over instead. I'll team with Thad Kage Jay and Robert if it's okay with them (West Island represent!) if that's what happens.

I'm going to start the trashtalking I guess. If I happen to be on Team Quebec (if Regionals happen), 10< stocks, no questions asked, I will knee you all to your demise. Jason, you're going down in our MM rematch. I'm taking top 10 because brackets will screw up, true to Canadian style (it won't matter much, I'll take out Bam either way). I shall beast through any American opposition, and European if need be. No one will be able to walk properly after I'm done tearing them a new one.

Have a nice day everyone. :)

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
- Random knock out: Each player may choose to eliminate one of the neutral
stages to be chosen at the beginning of the set.

edited to

- Knockout rule: Each player may choose to eliminate one stage at the beginning of the set.

EDIT: Lol, I just had a crazy idea....

First team to get 33rd place gets refunded. Is that a sexy idea or what?

cemo

white walker
I'm gonna try to convince my friend to bring me and my TV.
I'll have to miss Jarc's after tourney crunkfest, though.

Dice

Smash Lord
ZOMG does everyone use Dice's screen name when doing inside jokes or something? Everytime I hit Chet with Ganon's dash attack I scream "Dice combo!!!111" because he keeps talking about how ugly my uber combo was in the Quebec vs Ontario crew battle.
yayaya laugh it up :p Won't be happening again!! (I hope >_<)

Jih

Smash Journeyman
i guess you can sign up crews now since we all agree to do it

WarranThad

Smash Ace
A

I voted for Regional Crews because that **** is tight, but I wouldn't be sad if crews took over instead. I'll team with Thad Kage Jay and Robert if it's okay with them (West Island represent!) if that's what happens.

I'll talk to them to see whats happening. Jay won't be playing crews though, despite me doing much worse than him at the last styd he seems to not want to have the pressure on him or something.

Also /groan @ vodka coming to **** me in crews again... =(.

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Ok, sorry to announce this very bad news :

Turns out that my uncle/aunt/cousin will be in town from the 20th to the 27th, meaning that if they sleep here, I won't be able to house people. HOWEVER, my parents will try to get them a place with another aunt/uncle that live nearby so that I can have some people over. So, the crunkfest afterwrds at my place may be cancelled. I will only know if my house will be free on the 20th ~ so it would be better for you guys to look for another place to crash for now. If we can't have it at my place, I'll prolly follow Chet to wherever the weed is.

So yeah, I'll confirm on the 20th, hopefully I can still have my crunkfest >__< ~
I'll try my best anyways ~

Razed

Smash Ace
Count me in! WOOT! FIRST TOURNEY WHERE PEOPLE DON'T SUCK!

I've never played against anyone who can even short hop :/ Everyone in Sherbrooke sucks xD

Now I'll get to know how good I am =) (Expecting to lose, but it'll be awesome!)

Jih

Smash Journeyman
Count me in! WOOT! FIRST TOURNEY WHERE PEOPLE DON'T SUCK!

I've never played against anyone who can even short hop :/ Everyone in Sherbrooke sucks xD

Now I'll get to know how good I am =) (Expecting to lose, but it'll be awesome!)
did you go to the tournois dimension in july 2005? LOL:)

Razed

Smash Ace
Wtf? Avatar match, loser has to change avatar. best out of 3.
Aww that sucks I like my avatar ;O

Hey, I've never played absolutely ANYONE good, and at the tourney I'll prolly get *****, can someone please teach me a few things there to help me improve my game? I can do Shffl, wd and all the other advanced techs perfectly, but I don't know how to play against good people xD

Jih

Smash Journeyman
Aww that sucks I like my avatar ;O

Hey, I've never played absolutely ANYONE good, and at the tourney I'll prolly get *****, can someone please teach me a few things there to help me improve my game? I can do Shffl, wd and all the other advanced techs perfectly, but I don't know how to play against good people xD
be smart.

do any1 else of ur friends are comming to this?
can you bring any tvs?

lol:ohwell:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Count me in, Kage! I don't yet who to team with though, I want to reteam with Matt... but Thad is in the way! I want my revenge!

Razed

Smash Ace
be smart.

do any1 else of ur friends are comming to this?
can you bring any tvs?

lol:ohwell:
pfft my friends can't even short hop.... And no i can't bring a tv, we only have one and mine is like.. older than I am -.-

I'm fairly well coordinated though, and I can think fast >.>

Razed

Smash Ace
Razed, maybe we can hook up before the tourney so I can give you some pointers, stuff that you can improve on before comming to this shiz.
That'd be awesome! I'm probably going to arrive in montreal around 9-10ish Feb 24th... Do you live close to where the tourney is being held? I really appreciate it man..

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Actually Jarc doesn't even live in Montreal, he lives about 20 minutes West of it, in Les Cedres...and since the tourney is far East, he's about an hour away >.>

Kage looks like Ganondorf in real life. I bet he fights like Ganondorf too (jumps in the air and hurls his fist awkwardly forward).

Razed

Smash Ace
Oh, well in that case I'm not sure if we could =( My dad thinks it's crazy enough driving me an hour and a half just so that I can play a nintendo game o.o. I'm coming from Sherbrooke just so everyone knows. Thanks alot for the offer though, Jarc.

D

Deleted member

DEL AND DIVINE KNIGHT - TEAM SOCIALITE (I'm PRIS, he's NCLE)

paris and nicole..

WarranThad

Smash Ace
There will be a doubles team involving matt/kage/myself in some way.
There will be a crew involving all 3 of us in some way.

No names or confirmation of members on either at the moment, but it's a number.

D

Deleted member

There will be a doubles team involving matt/kage/myself in some way.
There will be a crew involving all 3 of us in some way.

No names or confirmation on either at the moment, but it's a number.
So in other words you're wasting 70 dollars altogether on 2 tournament entry fees

/OBLIGATORY EC THREAD TRASHTALK

**** ya'lls, ya'll ain't ****, and Elef is a big noob

WHAT

Btw CRAZY DOG IS SO CRAZY http://youtube.com/watch?v=4cSRpu7bI04

WarranThad

Smash Ace
So in other words you're wasting 70 dollars altogether on 2 tournament entry fees

/OBLIGATORY EC THREAD TRASHTALK

**** ya'lls, ya'll ain't ****, and Elef is a big noob

WHAT

Btw CRAZY DOG IS SO CRAZY http://youtube.com/watch?v=4cSRpu7bI04

Well it's ****ing on now. I will ****ing tear you in mother ****ing two you piece of ****ing ****! I will have you eating your own **** for breakfast, ****nuts! You will...

oh wait I'm like 4'4" and 80 lbs, nvm.

Also Kage you should really l2english before posting anything.

I mean really.

You make me sad.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
until you make up a team name, I'll give myself the pleasure naming your teams. :) what about crews? registerin yet? you can add members later I guess. or you can just not participate.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
A tentative Overkill 2.0 for Matt and myself.

A tentative "Why are we even bothering?" for Kage and Jay.

Put a crew of Kage, Thad and Matt

Jay isn't doing crews with us, we're still talking about more members as we'd rather not do it ast 3 for obvious reasons.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
Shush mr. OVER 9000!

I mean seriously, stop posting.

Edit: Especially those ****ing smilies. This isn't gaiaonline or whatever ****ing japanophile crap you go to.

Edit2: I'll see if I can steal my brothers TV. But my oh so frail body can't handle much more weight than a GC controller, so it may be problematic without assistance from team over 9000 wangs.

Top Bottom