• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash or Die 6: Brawl Tourney (April 27 1:00 pm)

Prac352

Smash Lord
Keith. Dude you really need to stop. Name one time i said how awesome I was. You been talking trash to me for no reason. You must have forgot I know what you look like and spent the night in your filthy house. Oh I still remember what you said last time too and That was beyond disrespect. Belive next time i see you im going to deal with that. So stop now before you get really embarrassed. And if i remember I didnt see you at final round. Lol! Like im going to lose sleep or be hurt because i missed a tournament. Ha! Get a life dude.

@ Renegade Marth no disrespect to your tournament i hope it goes well.
I don't remember what I "said last time" but - Haha! Did you just try to threaten me on a video game message board? Good one, you've really put the fear of God in me now.

Please . . .

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
I don't remember what I "said last time" but - Haha! Did you just try to threaten me on a video game message board? Good one, you've really put the fear of God in me now.

Please . . .
LMAO!!! Trust me if I wanted to beat you up I would have done it by now. Thats just not my style kid. I would'nt waste my time or energy. So dont worry about that. Im just going to chump you off bad when I see you. Lol! See the difference between me and you (other than you being a douchbag) is that I will say anything and everything I say on the boards to anyone in person. Well you'll see. I doubt you'll show up though.

Prac352

Smash Lord
LMAO!!! Trust me if I wanted to beat you up I would have done it by now. Thats just not my style kid. I would'nt waste my time or energy. So dont worry about that. Im just going to chump you off bad when I see you. Lol! See the difference between me and you (other than you being a douchbag) is that I will say anything and everything I say on the boards to anyone in person. Well you'll see. I doubt you'll show up though.
What makes you think I won't call you a douchebag to your face?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
You know it. Actually I might come to this one too. Doubles are very tempting. Since I hear Waba's not doing teams.
hell ya teams brah teams yahoo i hope we do well at waba :)
now searching for a ride :psycho:
um why the hell are you and prac argueing?
so not cool i thought the smash community was friendly oh well.
now acepting mm who in?

the gamecube controller is banned?!
you good sir are crazy truely you deserve that waligi avatar :laugh:

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
What makes you think I won't call you a douchebag to your face?
ROFLMAO!!!! By far the funniest thing Ive heard today. Seriously though be real with yourself. You can answer that question. Ive said what I had to im done "spamming" this tread with this. See you there.

Prac352

Smash Lord
ROFLMAO!!!! By far the funniest thing Ive heard today. Seriously though be real with yourself. You can answer that question. Ive said what I had to im done "spamming" this tread with this. See you there.
The only reason I could think up is because then I'd have to spend the next few minutes trying to explain to you what a douche bag is, but I've never backed down in the face of ignorance before.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
except for $50 MMs lol

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
except for $50 MMs lol
Lol! Elliot is a prime example. He didnt say a single word in person, but talks big on the boards. And The day after FR i called Tong so we could play and Tong said Elliot couldnt play. Lol! Bi(tch made. Thats why I dont even acknowledge him anymore. I was going to come to him to play and he copped out. Lol!

And Prac... Lol! to tell you the truth im not the one that originally called you a douchebag. people around you did. LMAO!!! boy its so funny. I know people dont like me, but they dont know me. People that know you dont like you. Lol! Unlike you and most other lames I have a life outside of Smash. Most your "friends" are on this board... its sad. Thats why I only associate with a few guys here on a friend to friend basis. They are cool dudes that can enjoy the game and also clown out and have fun elsewhere. Also mix with my friends (whom none play smash). Im brash and I speak my mind. If you cant deal with it dont talk to me... Read the signature!!! Because when its said and done in my eyes (pretaining to the gaming community) if I dont know you personaly you are just Some guy that plays video games. Period. I could care less about how good you are.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
Lol! Elliot is a prime example. He didnt say a single word in person, but talks big on the boards. And The day after FR i called Tong so we could play and Tong said Elliot couldnt play. Lol! Bi(tch made. Thats why I dont even acknowledge him anymore. I was going to come to him to play and he copped out. Lol!

And Prac... Lol! to tell you the truth im not the one that originally called you a douchebag. people around you did. LMAO!!! boy its so funny. I know people dont like me, but they dont know me. People that know you dont like you. Lol! Unlike you and most other lames I have a life outside of Smash. Most your "friends" are on this board... its sad. Thats why I only associate with a few guys here on a friend to friend basis. They are cool dudes that can enjoy the game and also clown out and have fun elsewhere. Also mix with my friends (whom none play smash). Im brash and I speak my mind. If you cant deal with it dont talk to me... Read the signature!!! Because when its said and done in my eyes (pretaining to the gaming community) if I dont know you personaly you are just Some guy that plays video games. Period. I could care less about how good you are.
Yea I'm sorry I had to go home for spring break and couldn't let my mommy and daddy down, I should've ditched them to play video games.

But if you've noticed, every single post I've reiterated my challenge to you. I promise I'll back up my talk in person the next tournament we go to.

Next time we're at the same tournament, walk up to me and say "Hey, $50 MM?" If I say no, I give you the right to make fun of me forever.

Deal?

P.S. I think you should get a Ph.D. in Prac-ology because it seems obvious you know everything to make conclusive sweeping statements about his life and how you are better than him in every conceivable way.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Yea I'm sorry I had to go home for spring break and couldn't let my mommy and daddy down, I should've ditched them to play video games.

But if you've noticed, every single post I've reiterated my challenge to you. I promise I'll back up my talk in person the next tournament we go to.

Next time we're at the same tournament, walk up to me and say "Hey, $50 MM?" If I say no, I give you the right to make fun of me forever.

Deal?

P.S. I think you should get a Ph.D. in Prac-ology because it seems obvious you know everything to make conclusive sweeping statements about his life and how you are better than him in every conceivable way.
To the spring break excuse. Even if that was the case. If you wanted to play me you could of hit me up and Scheduled a match when you got back. Why wait for tournaments I can come to you anytime. Im not wasting my time playing you now. Ive seen where your heart is and now I'll probably just clown you. You pulled a lame move and there is no going back. I dont doubt your good or even that you can beat me, but your just some lame now and not worth talking to. Im not going to try to be nice to you or anyone else that ive beefed with. Im not going to diss you or mess with you unless you already had it coming. But if people wanna be cool... cool im open to that. Oh! its easy to know how Prac is when you see how he lives, how he acts, hang out with him (in person), and hear what his peers think of him. I thought He's was a straight Lame the day i met him. Most of you dont know anything about me. And the ones that do know how I am, except it and like it.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
Oh, if you wanna come over just call us up.
I'm down for any time.

But I've been on the internet for a long time so I understand the "LOL NOOB IM NOT GONNA MM YOU BECAUSE IM TOOOOO GOOD LOLOLOL" excuse.

I bet you're gonna call johns that I'm not going to this tournament because it's the day before finals.

"Sorry I couldn't make the tournament, my gramma died and then I broke my arm and then I got mugged"
"Lol noob no jons im 2 gud 4 u lololol"

Again....whatever happened happened. But I am challenging you to $50.....PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD OR WHATEVER YOU BELIEVE IN JUST SAY YES OR NO HOLY CRAP

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Oh, if you wanna come over just call us up.
I'm down for any time.

But I've been on the internet for a long time so I understand the "LOL NOOB IM NOT GONNA MM YOU BECAUSE IM TOOOOO GOOD LOLOLOL" excuse.

I bet you're gonna call johns that I'm not going to this tournament because it's the day before finals.

"Sorry I couldn't make the tournament, my gramma died and then I broke my arm and then I got mugged"
"Lol noob no jons im 2 gud 4 u lololol"

Again....whatever happened happened. But I am challenging you to $50.....PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD OR WHATEVER YOU BELIEVE IN JUST SAY YES OR NO HOLY CRAP
Lol! dont worry about me calling "johns" Unlike others I understand you gotta handle you business over a game. But im done talking about it. Ive given you a pretty emphatic answer and you dont get it. Thats on you.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
You pulled a lame move and there is no going back. I dont doubt your good or even that you can beat me, but your just some lame now and not worth talking to.

I thought He's was a straight Lame the day i met him.

And the ones that do know how I am, except it and like it.
First off, that's "accept" not "except" unless I'm reading you wrong.

Okay I let the TREAD SPAM typo go with a joke post but I seriously have to say something about THIS:

LAME is not a noun. Calling someone a LAME is about as correct as calling somebody "a stupid" and such. Does that make sense? I'm sorry but that's terribly ridiculous to call someone an adjective. The first usage in this post is correct. "a lame move" but saying "you are a lame" just makes you look like a kid.... well I don't know you, so I can't say if that applies or not, but it still looks ridiculous.

Anyways, grammar aside, it's clear to me that you have no idea what the **** you're talking about. YES, Prac is kind of a douchebag, but come on, we love that douchebag. He says cruel things that myself and others find hilarious cause he has the balls to say them. I do indeed respect him, which is more than I can say from your posts on here. It's probably for the best if you just stop posting like you have been, as time can be spent in many better ways then in 'arguments' over message boards.

I really can't see why anyone would do a MM in Brawl in the first place... Go play a real game... (Melee!)

and PS about that sig, I would much rather play smash than be with a girl. Did you not read Co_and_me and Exarch's "why smash > gf" ? It will change your life.

"does your girlfriend have a training mode? nuff said"

amen.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Let there be unity.

FullMetal hath spoke, and his people SHALL LISTEN

j/k

But I'm serious- lets all just play video games together, ok?

Judging people is bull****, nobody's got the right to lay labels like "lame" or "stupid" on other people.

We're all flawed, in our own ways- definitely myself included.
Keep negative opinions to yourself, or just be the bigger man and walk away without a parting shot.

In a few years, maybe even months- none of this will matter.

Just keep it in perspective, guys.

I love each and every one of you.

EXCEPT PRAC. That guy can't grab a ledge to save his life.

<3 Keith
lol

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i just spent 4 hours in the shower god**** i am so clean i can't even feel my fingers

Prac352

Smash Lord

Haha, you and I exchanged at most three words in person. You don't know **** about me. Continue to make assumptions prz.

Anyways, grammar aside, it's clear to me that you have no idea what the **** you're talking about. YES, Prac is kind of a douchebag, but come on, we love that douchebag. He says cruel things that myself and others find hilarious cause he has the balls to say them. I do indeed respect him, which is more than I can say from your posts on here. It's probably for the best if you just stop posting like you have been, as time can be spent in many better ways then in 'arguments' over message boards.
amen.
STFU you LAME!

EXCEPT PRAC. That guy can't grab a ledge to save his life.

<3 Keith
lol
Real Talk

Laijin

Smash Hero
Smashboards = Dramaboards.
Anyways.
Prac is a douchebag.
Elliot sucks at this game along with the rest of GATech(All of you got 49th at waba. :O)

Lil Kong....who are you? Thats what I thought. You have no basis on making insults to people. You probably fail at brawl pretty hard if your up on dramaboards making fun of people. Learn some proper english btw. Lame is not a noun.

Alpha has the right idea. Melee is 1000x better.
GA Peach comes in randomly sometimes.
Anomic Punk likes MMs
Tong likes feeling clean...and girls from ages 3-15
Kirby Jim will be attending this tournament.
TRC is cool.

Brawl sucks. Why argue about a crappy game? Thats like arguing about Mortal Kombat Advance or some **** like that. Its a shi-tty game. You'll get the same enjoyment from playing with your balls. Oh wait..that will actually probably feel better.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
First off, that's "accept" not "except" unless I'm reading you wrong.

Okay I let the TREAD SPAM typo go with a joke post but I seriously have to say something about THIS:

LAME is not a noun. Calling someone a LAME is about as correct as calling somebody "a stupid" and such. Does that make sense? I'm sorry but that's terribly ridiculous to call someone an adjective. The first usage in this post is correct. "a lame move" but saying "you are a lame" just makes you look like a kid.... well I don't know you, so I can't say if that applies or not, but it still looks ridiculous.

I really can't see why anyone would do a MM in Brawl in the first place... Go play a real game... (Melee!)

and PS about that sig, I would much rather play smash than be with a girl. Did you not read Co_and_me and Exarch's "why smash > gf" ? It will change your life.

"does your girlfriend have a training mode? nuff said"

amen.
Lol! Why do you insist on dragging on this. I say the things I want because. I dont give a s)hit what most of you think about me. Why would I talk to a loser like you that does nothing but play smash? Lol! So anything you say is irrelevant. Prac is a "Douchebag" and you respect that? Lol! shows how b(itch made you are. Anyone can talk big online. Thats what Lames do. And the smash over girlfriend comment shows you really are a Loser. Wow! well thats you.

@ Lajin or whatever. I'm just some guy that would never acknowledge you. So get of my nuts.

@ Prac. Lol! Quit acting like you have balls. Just be real with yourself. Your Lame, a geek, a dirty loser with bad hygiene.

I see that im getting to you guys. Why are you getting offended by what I say? Lol! You really dont get that i dont care what any of you think or say about me. Its crazy because obviously you care about what I say. Im always gonna think your Lames. Get over it. Its my opinion. I like Smash. Its just a game not part of my life and you demand my respect just because you are known in the "community"? and respected by a bunch of people i dont know? Lol! get outta here. To be honest its just a joke to me. Im not even being serious when insulting you guys and im pis)sing you off beyond belief. Lol!

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Lol! Why do you insist on dragging on this. I say the things I want because. I dont give a s)hit what most of you think about me. Why would I talk to a loser like you that does nothing but play smash? Lol! So anything you say is irrelevant. Prac is a "Douchebag" and you respect that? Lol! shows how b(itch made you are. Anyone can talk big online. Thats what Lames do. And the smash over girlfriend comment shows you really are a Loser. Wow! well thats you.

@ Lajin or whatever. I'm just some guy that would never acknowledge you. So get of my nuts.

@ Prac. Lol! Quit acting like you have balls. Just be real with yourself. Your Lame, a geek, a dirty loser with bad hygiene.

I see that im getting to you guys. Why are you getting offended by what I say? Lol! You really dont get that i dont care what any of you think or say about me. Its crazy because obviously you care about what I say. Im always gonna think your Lames. Get over it. Its my opinion. I like Smash. Its just a game not part of my life and you demand my respect just because you are known in the "community"? and respected by a bunch of people i dont know? Lol! get outta here. To be honest its just a joke to me. Im not even being serious when insulting you guys and im pis)sing you off beyond belief. Lol!
I havent read much of what you post (too much stupid) but LAWL I 3 stocked the lucas player in bracket that komblomma lomma dominated you at Final Round.

lulz.

argument won by logic and avatar.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
I havent read much of what you post (too much stupid) but LAWL I 3 stocked the lucas player in bracket that komblomma lomma dominated you at Final Round.

lulz.

argument won by logic and avatar.
Lol! anything coming from the guy that has a reputation for Crying when he loses means nothing to me. LMAO! You Loser.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Lol! anything coming from the guy that has a reputation for Crying when he loses means nothing to me. LMAO! You Loser.
But you see you'll see me admit my own short comings openly, whereas you just wanna call everyone out and completely ignore your contradictions, such as claiming people are backing down when we find excuses to not play, and when you find the time to talk all this trash online when at Final Round I didnt hear so much as a peep from you.

I'm certainly not perfect, but I'd like to think I at least try to better myself.

So you see, I bring in this argument about skill in brawl, and your response is to take personal stabs at me. Ok cool.

Except that isnt an answer.

and entirely immature.

I'd be ashamed if I were a grown individual having to resort to personal attacks because I was hurt so much by a stab at your skills in a game. Maybe perhaps you dont have the capacity to distinguish life and hobby.

you're cool.

Top Bottom