• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash or Die 6: Brawl Tourney (April 27 1:00 pm)

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I have the same johns for this as to why I couldn't make GPC. Need to get repaid, no ride, etc etc etc. Extra john being finals. Sorry dudes.

Right thread. *in reference to GPC thread*

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
I cant go to this tournament, I dont have a ride, I need to watch my little brother, and some other third thing....

*kills self*

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Desu would like to apologize for "GA's" poor performance. (Perhaps GA should have considered COMING.)
Desu claims that his bracket was NORFAIR. (looool)
Desu wants you to know that the tournament turnout was very small. (Srsly.)
Desu blames Eternal Crusade. He's a PIRATE SHIP for not coming to this. (SUPER SRSLY.)
Desu would also like to apologize about how CORNERIA his puns are. (Not really.)
Shoutouts to come later when Desu is not quite so lazy. (Ish.)

PS, to Mestra_Dante: Desu got 3rd in singles, and Desu got $25.25. (Went to Steak & Shake!)

PPS: DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU. (DESU)

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Gerbil would like to claim Desu is a noob.
Gerbil would also like to claim that Desu owes Gerbil friendlies at next meet up.
Gerbil would like to claim alot of stuff, but GA's rawness prevents him.
Gerbil would like to conclude this obvious copy format of Desu's by saying that GA is raw meat, and I'm hungry. :D

wut?

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I-can't-beat-chainthrowing-penguins johns.

**** Dedede, other that I have little to say aboot this tournament. :laugh:

More people shoulda come.

Anyone who didn't show up to this for Eugene's birthday = EPIC ****ING FAIL

And I mean all of you, GA.

<3

WE PLAYED BRAWL ON THE STREET AFTER THE VENUE CLOSED.
You guys missed out big time.

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
brawl on the street? street brawl??? thanks for making me feel even worse for missing this! Desu, you said I didnt miss out on much >_<

S0FT

Smash Ace
I have to say melee at eugenes with cornell and evan was pretty beast and alot of fun and so was melee at the venue and so was thinking about playing in a melee tournament that was fun also. I had a lot of fun untill I got humped in the face........

So other than playing brawl I had fun at this tourney!

:D

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Thanks for all of you that showed up. Although it was a relative small turn out, it was fun to see some of you again, and hope to see you all and more at the next SOD. Pictures of "Street Brawl" coming soon. ;)

Top Bottom