• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash or Die 6: Brawl Tourney (April 27 1:00 pm)

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
Elliot im still waiting on a reply. Your so confident you wont mind uping the wager right? You seemed so eager to play. So lets play. I have an audience waiting to see this.

Edit: You said call you. I did. So come on. Dont **** out. I was willing to come to you. Do the same. If your not confident enough to do the raised offer. do still do the $50, but you know how i wanna do it.
I actually don't know anything, since you've literally said nothing about having our money match since I originally challenged you to it.
Please state the terms.....
Actually, please accept it first. If you recall, you've STILL never given me a definite yes/no on it. When I say yes/no, I mean saying the actual WORDS "YES" or "NO", not "you're not worth my time you nerdy little kid lolololl".

Also, I have no way of getting to wherever it is you live. Maybe your department, Xif? :D

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
I actually don't know anything, since you've literally said nothing about having our money match since I originally challenged you to it.
Please state the terms.....
Actually, please accept it first. If you recall, you've STILL never given me a definite yes/no on it. When I say yes/no, I mean saying the actual WORDS "YES" or "NO", not "you're not worth my time you nerdy little kid lolololl".

Also, I have no way of getting to wherever it is you live. Maybe your department, Xif? :D
I called Tong and left a VM he knows and I called you out yesterday on this thread. Stop the "oh give me a answer crap" Quit being a pus)sy. Are you gonna play me or not? Thats a pretty emphatic answer. You seem to get to tournaments just fine use the same ride. Surely one of you homeboys has a ride. Hurry up. Its should be a easy win for you right?

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
lil kong: you really havent given a definitive answer, you keep on saying ambiguous remarks as if they are definitive, so here's what i'mma do.

ELLIOT IS GOING TO MONEY MATCH LIL KONG FOR 20 DOLLARS AT SMASH OR DIE 6 AT EXACTLY 2 P.M.

BEST OF 3, SMASH OR DIE RULE SET.

I just made it clear to the both of you. I'm the boss now, I'll take care of all managerial needs, and publicity.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
lil kong: you really havent given a definitive answer, you keep on saying ambiguous remarks as if they are definitive, so here's what i'mma do.

ELLIOT IS GOING TO MONEY MATCH LIL KONG FOR 20 DOLLARS AT SMASH OR DIE 6 AT EXACTLY 2 P.M.

BEST OF 3, SMASH OR DIE RULE SET.

I just made it clear to the both of you. I'm the boss now, I'll take care of all managerial needs, and publicity.
Lol! both are you are doing the " kong give a answer" thing are you his girlfriend? let him speak for himself. And dont speak for me either. I never said i was coming to this tournament. But it doesnt seem like he really wants to play me. oh and $20 is a waste of my time. Come on Elliot. Put up or shut up.

kirby_jim

Smash Cadet

yay penny arcade! but really, why do we all have to act so differently online?

oh, and i understand that this isnt gonna change anything, but... ya know... i always wanted to use that picture ^.^

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
well this is turning into a school yard argument, and instead of talking about smash you're talking about talking about smash. I understand the issue now though. Saying you're awesome or that someone is worse or trash talk in general isnt the same as accepting a money match. Saying "You think you can take me on?" or things of that nature isnt accepting an MM. I can name a thousand and 2 people that talk inordinate amounts of trash but dont money match.

so for the love of god, just state your terms explicitly, so elliot can accept a tangible MM request.

here

a template!

I, ____________, am challenging _______________ to a ____________ dollar money match at _____________ at ___________ in the afternoon so that I may prove what a ___________ this guy is and prove how ____________ I am

mad libs for money matches

you should hop on board mr. full metal, i know you'd love this.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
well this is turning into a school yard argument, and instead of talking about smash you're talking about talking about smash. I understand the issue now though. Saying you're awesome or that someone is worse or trash talk in general isnt the same as accepting a money match. Saying "You think you can take me on?" or things of that nature isnt accepting an MM. I can name a thousand and 2 people that talk inordinate amounts of trash but dont money match.

so for the love of god, just state your terms explicitly, so elliot can accept a tangible MM request.

here

a template!

I, ____________, am challenging _______________ to a ____________ dollar money match at _____________ at ___________ in the afternoon so that I may prove what a ___________ this guy is and prove how ____________ I am

mad libs for money matches

you should hop on board mr. full metal, i know you'd love this.

OMG sex.

I may have to save that template for later!

So... who wants MMs with me at this?

=D

(Who says I can't solve all my problems with money matches?)

lol

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
Lol! both are you are doing the " kong give a answer" thing are you his girlfriend? let him speak for himself. And dont speak for me either. I never said i was coming to this tournament. But it doesnt seem like he really wants to play me. oh and $20 is a waste of my time. Come on Elliot. Put up or shut up.
Is English your first language? There appears to either be a SERIOUS miscommunication, or you are just plain not understanding the simple logic we are using here.

I, Elliot Lefkovitz, am challenging you, Lil Kong (whatever your real name is), to a $50 Money Match in Super Smash Brothers Brawl, where we will, should you choose to accept this offer, play by standard tournament rules. We will play the next time we are in the same place at the same time. The number of matches to be played will be decided at the time of our playing.

DO YOU ACCEPT THIS MONEY MATCH CHALLENGE? (Please select one)

Y / N

I am certain there is absolutely no way I could spell this out more clearly, but at the same time I feel as though you will screw up the response.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I, Elliot Lefkovitz, am challenging you, Lil Kong (whatever your real name is), to a $50 Money Match in Super Smash Brothers Brawl, where we will, should you choose to accept this offer, play by standard tournament rules. We will play the next time we are in the same place at the same time. The number of matches to be played will be decided at the time of our playing.

Y / N

LOOOL!!!!!!

Prac352

Smash Lord
Is English your first language? There appears to either be a SERIOUS miscommunication, or you are just plain not understanding the simple logic we are using here.

Y / N

I am certain there is absolutely no way I could spell this out more clearly, but at the same time I feel as though you will screw up the response.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Elliot rocks face.Now that this mm has been proposed, I'm willing to put a sidebet up that says lil kong b!tches out and pulls a no show.

xio

Smash Cadet

Y / N

L O L . . . x 2

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Elliot rocks face.Now that this mm has been proposed, I'm willing to put a sidebet up that says lil kong b!tches out and pulls a no show.
Wasn't this whole thing started because you started *****)ing when I said i wasnt coming to this tournament?.... Go back and read Moron. Lol! I place 2 side bets:
1. You wont shower
2. You wont show up at all ( as usual) Lol!

Prac352

Smash Lord
Wasn't this whole thing started because you started *****)ing when I said i wasnt coming to this tournament?.... Go back and read Moron. Lol! I place 2 side bets:
1. You wont shower
2. You wont show up at all ( as usual) Lol!
I'll take both bets, I wager 100 billion dollars. . .

Way to dodge the mm elliot proposed btw

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
I'll take both bets, I wager 100 billion dollars. . .

Way to dodge the mm elliot proposed btw
Way to dodge running water. Lol!
Anyway im Chatting about this with someone right now about making this happen. If it goes right. He wont have any excuse's Like his "No car" one. When me and many others Bus & Marta to FR btw. It'll be awesome. Dont worry you wont be there anyway.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Way to dodge running water. Lol!
Anyway im Chatting about this with someone right now about making this happen. If it goes right. He wont have any excuse's Like his "No car" one. When me and many others Bus & Marta to FR btw. It'll be awesome. Dont worry you wont be there anyway.
Seriously, this is getting pathetic.

Personal attacks are "below the belt" and you didn't even put thought into this one.

Honestly, I hate on Prac as much as the next guy- but you've gotta have some CLASS when you make fun of him.

Seriously, its an embarassment to those of us who have been hating on Prac for years. :chuckle:

Step your game up on Prac hating, dude- or don't even bother.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
hmmm.

Due to some ridiculous circumstances, Lil Kong will not be posting on SWF as often or ever again.

btw this has nothing to do with me as this message was sent to me by Lil Kong himself.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
it's just as well, nobody ever thought to call him Lil ****. Lil Kong never thought to call Prac Crap or Elliot a ****. Although I guess calling Elliot a **** would be taking it to far.

Oh yeah don't forget to bring me birthday presents.

hint: I like chicken

nicaboy

Smash Champion
YA PRAC didnt let us take showers but he did provide housing remember that guys that saved me so much money lol well w/e this is 6pg worth of crap and wtf people hate prac? lol i didnt know oh well i lol @ this whole thing. im sure komg coming to this anyway i'll wait and see

Prac352

Smash Lord
YA PRAC didnt let us take showers but he did provide housing remember that guys that saved me so much money lol well w/e this is 6pg worth of crap and wtf people hate prac? lol i didnt know oh well i lol @ this whole thing. im sure komg coming to this anyway i'll wait and see
hate on prac

Subtle difference. XD

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
That's what I don't understand either. Why would you hate on someone after they were nice enough to house you? :ohwell: Man Prac....you're such a jerk!

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Anyway yeah, for anyone who didn't catch my post about bringing your wii... we're gonna need some people to bring your Wiis.

Also, since I'm hosting a tournament for a game I'm not even entering on the day after my b-day I would appreciate it if somebody brought some fried chicken to motivate me to make things run smoother eh. Ah just kidding... kinda. Not really.

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
I have no idea how far this is from my house (I live in Alpharetta) but I'll try to come

Also, why are there no wavebirds allowed? >_>

Top Bottom