• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash or Die 6: Brawl Tourney (April 27 1:00 pm)

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
But you see you'll see me admit my own short comings openly, whereas you just wanna call everyone out and completely ignore your contradictions, such as claiming people are backing down when we find excuses to not play, and when you find the time to talk all this trash online when at Final Round I didnt hear so much as a peep from you.

I'm certainly not perfect, but I'd like to think I at least try to better myself.

So you see, I bring in this argument about skill in brawl, and your response is to take personal stabs at me. Ok cool.

Except that isnt an answer.

and entirely immature.

I'd be ashamed if I were a grown individual having to resort to personal attacks because I was hurt so much by a stab at your skills in a game. Maybe perhaps you dont have the capacity to distinguish life and hobby.

you're cool.
Lol! First of all I back down from who at FR? I came straight up to Elliot and Tong with the MM. I hope your not talking about you considering you introduced yourself and you had to explain who you were because I had no clue. Lol! and that was that i didnt have anything to say to you. Btw you didn't challenge me either. And I was far from quiet. probably to you because I was told you Cry when you lose. Why would I talk to you? Lol! About skill levels. No one has yet to prove me to have said that I was better than everyone. I could care less Im not gonna lose sleep over a loss in smash bros.
Im not taking personal jabs at you. That (crying) was your reputation before I met you obviously. Maybe you cant distinguish Life and Hobby.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Lol! Why do you insist on dragging on this. I say the things I want because. I dont give a s)hit what most of you think about me. Why would I talk to a loser like you that does nothing but play smash? Lol! So anything you say is irrelevant. Prac is a "Douchebag" and you respect that? Lol! shows how b(itch made you are. Anyone can talk big online. Thats what Lames do. And the smash over girlfriend comment shows you really are a Loser. Wow! well thats you.
You don't bother me but calling someone a LAME does : )
Shows how ***** made I am? What? You're funny to read. You remind me of BestinGA... ah, forum trolls...

And you obviously don't have a sense of humor so I'm not gonna try and joke this time.... but seriously girls are ****ing stupid I'm gonna go have sex with a game disc (bet you took that seriously too.) OH SMASH LET'S GET MARRIED!!! anyone wanna come over for a Melee ORGY OHHHH SEX MONEY MATCH...

and Xif that quote was inspiring. love it.

Where's GAWes at times like this... oh yeah, UK...

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
TRC: He's a good dude

Lil Kong: conveniently ignores everything online about money matches

Bears are Scary: asked me to help look for lil kong for the MM after finally deciding to accept it.

lil kong: nowhere to be found.

my reputation: irrelevant

ROB: the best

laser: too good

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
You don't bother me but calling someone a LAME does : )
Shows how ***** made I am? What? You're funny to read. You remind me of BestinGA... ah, forum trolls...

And you obviously don't have a sense of humor so I'm not gonna try and joke this time.... but seriously girls are ****ing stupid I'm gonna go have sex with a game disc (bet you took that seriously too.) OH SMASH LET'S GET MARRIED!!! anyone wanna come over for a Melee ORGY OHHHH SEX MONEY MATCH...

and Xif that quote was inspiring. love it.

Where's GAWes at times like this... oh yeah, UK...
And you wonder why I call you Lame? Lol! Why are you offended by me calling you Lame? It must apply to you personaly huh? I dont know you. You dont know me. Ive posted that this a joke to me. Just to pis(s you guys off. By getting so mad all your doing is reinforcing why I think you are Lame. Do you see me getting pissed or offended? No! because what you think of me has no effect on my life. You should do the same. If you know your not lame stop trying so hard to prove why your not.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
And you wonder why I call you Lame? Lol! Why are you offended by me calling you Lame?
Just for clarification I'm not upset to any degree, except for the fact that you don't seem able to grasp the language you are speaking. Lame is NOT a noun... but you're obviously not going to listen to me.

And I'm lame, for sure, and I am proud of who I am...

And Alpha.........
DEATH BEAM

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
TRC: He's a good dude

Lil Kong: conveniently ignores everything online about money matches

Bears are Scary: asked me to help look for lil kong for the MM after finally deciding to accept it.

lil kong: nowhere to be found.

my reputation: irrelevant

ROB: the best

laser: too good
Lol! Considering I came up to Tong (the person I was supposed to MM) and told him I was leaving. So how were you and Elliot looking for me when Elliot didnt wanna MM me untill the next day. I call Bul(l****! Lol! Read the Post on the Kennasaw board. Nice try.
Obviously your reputation means enough to were a group of guys wanted to tell me about it and commence to Laugh and clown about it. Lol! and most of those guys I met that day.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Just for clarification I'm not upset to any degree, except for the fact that you don't seem able to grasp the language you are speaking. Lame is NOT a noun... but you're obviously not going to listen to me.

And I'm lame, for sure, and I am proud of who I am...

And Alpha.........
DEATH BEAM
Lol! If you think so. Considering most of you say dumb things like Pwn and noob.... ok. Lmao!!

Laijin

Smash Hero
Hey guys.
Least Lil Kong actually takes the time to argue instead of just saying absurd things like:
"I'm the best at this game"
or
"I will beat you"
Just think back at all the other super scrubbzbzzzbzz GA has seen.
Yep.
Either way, in my opinion, this guy is a lot funnier because he is actually getting offended and thinks people are taking his posts super seriously.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
And now, I am actually quite pleased that we have all continued to argue and bicker:

Because this is the third time I've gotten the chance to use this picture:

thank you GA for making this all possible!
=D

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
hey lil dong wanna play me in smash bros
oh i guess you dont

if you ever wanna argue with me in real life about how dumb you is, i'd be glad to

but this is the internet and frankly it would take at least a 5 page essay (with numerous citations and a detailed bibliography - not to mention pictures to help your comprehension) to argue with you

think i'm bluffing? here is an example:

for a group of people who are "not worth your time", you sure love spending hours on smashboards hitting f5 to see which new person now hates you

and i got a million of these
feel free to call me up any time, i'm always still up for a money match or just yelling if you like doing that

Prac352

Smash Lord
Hahaha, l"lil dong"

I think it's funny how he jabs at my personal hygiene when he's the one that didn't shower/brushteeth/wear anti-perspirant (that's speedstick if you didn't know dong, it's not all that expensive) the night before or day of G4S5.

And need I point out that he said next to nothing in the hours I was around him? Yet he talks about how he'll say anything to your face . . . so long as he can do it behind his computer monitor.

I also find it kind of funny that he won't "lose sleep" over any of this but he will waste his time on a forum telling us to quit replying.

lil dong is a lame . . .

XIF

Smash Master
I dont think me and prac could ever be friends (I dont think I can be friends with anyone that counterpicks green greens against me) but I mean

1: prac is like... completely right.

2: Prac is actually alot better to hang around with than lil kong, cause he's not a complete atrocity online or offline. BTW, being a douche online is just as bad as it is in person.

Prac352

Smash Lord
I dont think me and prac could ever be friends (I dont think I can be friends with anyone that counterpicks green greens against me) but I mean

1: prac is like... completely right.

2: Prac is actually alot better to hang around with than lil kong, cause he's not a complete atrocity online or offline. BTW, being a douche online is just as bad as it is in person.
Ha ha! Definitely a legal counter at my tourney.

And yeah, ditto.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha, l"lil dong"

I think it's funny how he jabs at my personal hygiene when he's the one that didn't shower/brushteeth/wear anti-perspirant (that's speedstick if you didn't know dong, it's not all that expensive) the night before or day of G4S5.

And need I point out that he said next to nothing in the hours I was around him? Yet he talks about how he'll say anything to your face . . . so long as he can do it behind his computer monitor.

I also find it kind of funny that he won't "lose sleep" over any of this but he will waste his time on a forum telling us to quit replying.

lil dong is a lame . . .
Yep Im getting really offended. Stop talking about me*

Its crazy Prac runs out of jokes so all he can do is make up stuff. The morning of G4S everyone except Prac took showers. Prac woke up threw on his cloths and left. Lol! I got about 5 people that will agree with that. Nice try though. Lol!

*= end of sarcasm.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
hey lil dong wanna play me in smash bros
oh i guess you dont

if you ever wanna argue with me in real life about how dumb you is, i'd be glad to

but this is the internet and frankly it would take at least a 5 page essay (with numerous citations and a detailed bibliography - not to mention pictures to help your comprehension) to argue with you

think i'm bluffing? here is an example:

for a group of people who are "not worth your time", you sure love spending hours on smashboards hitting f5 to see which new person now hates you

and i got a million of these
feel free to call me up any time, i'm always still up for a money match or just yelling if you like doing that
I said I dont care what you think of me and I could care less about you. Also I said I like insulting you. hell its fun to me. And you dont realize im insulting you from my phone. Right now im bored at work. So why not mess with some geeks. Lol! Ok! ill call your bluff. You and Tong meet me on my turf around my friends and play. Since you copped out when i wanted to come to Tech. Im off tomorrow.

Prac352

Smash Lord

Its crazy Prac runs out of jokes so all he can do is make up stuff. The morning of G4S everyone except Prac took showers. Prac woke up threw on his cloths and left. Lol! I got about 5 people that will agree with that. Nice try though. Lol!

*= end of sarcasm.
Night before. Learn to not be ********.

XIF

Smash Master
I said I dont care what you think of me and I could care less about you. Also I said I like insulting you. hell its fun to me. And you dont realize im insulting you from my phone. Right now im bored at work. So why not mess with some geeks. Lol! Ok! ill call your bluff. You and Tong meet me on my turf around my friends and play. Since you copped out when i wanted to come to Tech. Im off tomorrow.
you're cool.

I thought I'd stop seeing nonsense like that when I stopped going to gamefaqs.

If your cure for boredom is the 14 year old way, then thats cool. Right up there with arguing about games that havent come out and posting insults on a dead girl's live journal. You'd love LUE.

Embarrassing.

Jx31

Smash Ace

*= end of sarcasm.
Lies, I can't speak for Prac since I do not remember if he took one or not however, everyone staying at his place did NOT take a shower the morning of G4S5. Just throwing that out there.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Okay, last one. I promise Eugene.

"I'm so cool and have a life outside of smash. Furthermore, that life is so awesome and not smash-related that while I'm partaking in non-smash related activities (i.e. my job) that I log on to smashboards from my phone to make sure all these people that I don't care about hear what I have to say"-lil kong

Ironyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

BestinGA

Smash Rookie
You all better stop making fun of my boy Lil Kong. He is gonna straight up murk all of you at this tournament. Seriously. Mah boi Lil Kong is a ****ing beast. This man is probably the rawest ***** in GA(besides me of course) that has ever played Brawl.
I'm just warning you all, since he probably has a bigger c0ck than all of you(no homo). He will straight up **** you Prac. No lube. No homo. When you play this man, he will pull down his pants, hold his huge c0ck over you and take a piss on you(no homo).
This man is straight up raw.
Real talk.

XIF

Smash Master
You all better stop making fun of my boy Lil Kong. He is gonna straight up murk all of you at this tournament. Seriously. Mah boi Lil Kong is a ****ing beast. This man is probably the rawest ***** in GA(besides me of course) that has ever played Brawl.
I'm just warning you all, since he probably has a bigger c0ck than all of you(no homo). He will straight up **** you Prac. No lube. No homo. When you play this man, he will pull down his pants, hold his huge c0ck over you and take a piss on you(no homo).
Real talk.
almost everyone knows who you really are by now, so its hardly funny.

I wont say much just in case there actually are a couple people who dont know who you are.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
so yeah Lil Kong, trash talking is cool an all but please don't attack a member with personal business on a public forum. Thank you.

Xif: :confused:

chaddd

Smash Lord
Real talk.
Oh man. It's Laijin. Go this guy.

EDIT: In reference to this discussion, you're all whack. If I weren't going to be in SoCal when this tournament happens I'd take all your money anyway, and I don't even like Brawl. But hey, we can always get a Melee tourney going.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Elliot im still waiting on a reply. Your so confident you wont mind uping the wager right? You seemed so eager to play. So lets play. I have an audience waiting to see this.

Edit: You said call you. I did. So come on. Dont **** out. I was willing to come to you. Do the same. If your not confident enough to do the raised offer. do still do the $50, but you know how i wanna do it.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Real talk.
Lol! the worst part of this is not the wanna be gangsta slang, but that he's worried about another guys "junk". Lol! I gotta admit it was pretty funny though. A little g4y but still funny.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Oh man. It's Laijin. Go this guy.

EDIT: In reference to this discussion, you're all whack. If I weren't going to be in SoCal when this tournament happens I'd take all your money anyway, and I don't even like Brawl. But hey, we can always get a Melee tourney going.
Bring it on! O_o

Also, click on Alpha's signature. :)

Eugenio

Smash Lord
You guys can keep spamming the thread I really don't give a f*ck anymore.

BTW Mike, you don't have to put a f*cking saxophone as your avatar, everyone already knows your black. You don't see me having a big gorilla wearing a sombrero as my avatar.

dammit chad get your mind outta the toilet.

Top Bottom