• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

smash jokes

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
How can you tell if a pichu is techical? They do more damage to them selfes.

darkrain came nairing out of his mother's wombo and kneed the doctor and contuied to combo him till he couldn't breath.

Why did Hungrybox quit against mango? He couldn't bair it anymore.

Metaknight is gay because People are taking away gay rights and they're taling away his right to be gay.

kirby's up-tilt

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
you're not pro you're simplely techinal.

puns aren't funny really at least not as funny as dead baby jokes. Also I didn't think I was all that funnt it's simply 95% of smash boards is high and i'm part of that 5% that isn't

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Still so much Perth hate? :( Sam could of beaten you ya know. ;)
lololol there wouldnt be perth hate if you guys werent complete and utter ****tards.

also if corpse could have beaten attila why didnt he?
even I beat corpse.

I could have beaten you to a pulp ya know ;)

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I could have posted luke_atyeo in this thread, but I didn't because I remembered endorfins.

:)

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
yeah, i suppose i'm lucky then. i practice regularly with all those snakes in melbourne... oh wait, i'm the only snake in my state...

in fact, luke (at rc) was the first snake i'd played in bracket all year. corpse being the second, coincidentally at the same tournament. i'd highly doubt that gives me more experience than corpse.

when push comes to shove, snake dittos revolve around superior item control, and the ability to withstand pressure. apparently i'm superior in both aspects ;)

Richard7

Smash Ace
yeah, i suppose i'm lucky then. i practice regularly with all those snakes in melbourne... oh wait, i'm the only snake in my state...

in fact, luke (at rc) was the first snake i'd played in bracket all year. corpse being the second, coincidentally at the same tournament. i'd highly doubt that gives me more experience than corpse.

when push comes to shove, snake dittos revolve around superior item control, and the ability to withstand pressure. apparently i'm superior in both aspects ;)
Yeah.. so assuming what you're saying is true, you were able to adapt to the Snake ditto better and faster than Sam was. Don't get me wrong, you're legit, I just believe Sam could of beaten you (had he not gone Snake, because as we know he lost to you with Snake)

Sieg

Smash Champion
I could have beaten everyone too.

If I'd bothered to play.

That's just how it goes though yknow.

Richard7

Smash Ace
the had a snake main in perth ranked 5th in power rankings then he moved 2 qld... proxy ring a bell?
I'm aware said human exists, however iirc proxy never versed Sam in Snake dittos because the only time Sam was around proxy was at tournaments and this was back when Sam only played TL in tournaments. If I'm wrong and they did do Snake ditto's, then I don't think Sam would of been able to gain much from the matches because proxy wasn't anything flash. It's like saying someone should be good against a certain character because they verse a CPU playing that character over and over.

Attila_

BRoomer
all our brackets were posted this year (correctly too, i might add), so you're more than welcome to check, if you guys are still looking for a john. and sam's tink got decimated in friendlies, and so he didn't think it wise to use him in bracket. ask him how many games he won with tink vs snake. it was one game of at least ten. and that my friend, is fact.

he's good, yes, but not the best in aus. definitely not.

Richard7

Smash Ace
all our brackets were posted this year (correctly too, i might add), so you're more than welcome to check, if you guys are still looking for a john. and sam's tink got decimated in friendlies, and so he didn't think it wise to use him in bracket. ask him how many games he won with tink vs snake. it was one game of at least ten. and that my friend, is fact.

he's good, yes, but not the best in aus. definitely not.
If you owned him when he was playing TL, I'm not gonna try and defend that. But I had confidence in him winning with MK.

Attila_

BRoomer
mk? i didn't even realised he used him. if he didn't use mk for the rest of the day, i couldn't imagine it going overly well. despite how m2k ***** me, i'm generally pretty competent at that mu, espc if corpse was lacking snake mu experience there also.

either way, i think it's fair to say that i gave him a fair beating. and i also think it's fair to say that he really couldn't win a set against me. if he's a snake main, then snake should be his best character, and he couldn't take a match off me.

i think you guys think a little too much of him, and quite frankly, i think it holds you all back. its kinda like when i played m2k in bracket; id talked myself out of the match already, and consequently played the 2 most horrible matches i'd ever played against him. if you think that someone is really good to the point where you figure them to auto-win every time, then you'll lose, and won't get better. corpse is great, but i think i proved at rc that he's beatable. instead of johning or making up excuses, i think it would most benefit yourselves and the community to acknowledge that corpse isn't invincible, and aim to surpass him.

MTGod

Smash Champion
To answer Andrew's question from before, it appears Richard is now Perth :p

By the by, watching Ultimate Gamer season 2:

Host: "Mike, you're up for elimination. You came in last in the real life challenge, and last in the iso challenge. So, prepare yourself."

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
Gotta love all these hidden discussions of "Corpse vs East".

and sam's tink got decimated in friendlies, and so he didn't think it wise to use him in bracket. ask him how many games he won with tink vs snake. it was one game of at least ten. and that my friend, is fact.
I wouldnt say my TL got decimated but it wasnt clutch victories thats for sure. Honestly though, beating a TL with Snake is hardly an achievement. I 3 stock Alzi's TL pretty easy with my Snake and I perform significantly worse in the TL ditto. If you disagree and think the matchup is even (or near even) then I suggest you try a TL vs Snake match sometime :) From the words of the Snake boards, Snake needs to do 2 things to beat TL.

1. Powershield
2. Grab

It really is that simple, its what I do against Alzi and theres nothing he can do :p

mk? i didn't even realised he used him. if he didn't use mk for the rest of the day, i couldn't imagine it going overly well. despite how m2k ***** me, i'm generally pretty competent at that mu, espc if corpse was lacking snake mu experience there also.
I dont play MK. I sort of kind of maybe just a little bit started to play him about 2 weeks before RC, though as with every other character in the game, I have played him a fair bit on and off in friendlies. If I remember correctly, I beat your Snake with my MK, I cant say this with 100% confidence (had way too many matches) but I'm pretty certain that I did and if I didn't then the match was very very close. I know for sure that I beat your Falco with MK (almost 2 stocked), I have the video recorded.

if he's a snake main, then snake should be his best character, and he couldn't take a match off me.
I'm not a Snake main :p

corpse is great, but i think i proved at rc that he's beatable. instead of johning or making up excuses, i think it would most benefit yourselves and the community to acknowledge that corpse isn't invincible, and aim to surpass him.
If you look back at some of my posts before Robocop you will find that I actually said that I want someone to beat me. Winning 100% of the time is not fun, it definitely gets boring and can even make you worse at the game. Thats why losing every single match (minus 2) against m2k were the most fun matches I've ever had in Brawl. For me it was something different and I was glad to finally play someone that was undeniably better than me.

Atilla outplayed me in our Snake ditto tournament matches, its true, there really is no question about it. And in the interest of eliminating misunderstandings, when I say outplayed me in those matches, I mean "in that particularly set in that particular matchup at that particularly time and place, Atilla was more consistent than I was and deserved to win". When the videos come up on youtube you can see this pretty clearly.

Does this mean he is better than me? Absolutely not. Does this mean I am better than him? Absolutely not. All it means is that in that one best of 3 set, Atilla was more consistent than I was. If Atilla were to come to Perth and have a huge Perth crowd cheering against him, the result may (notice the use of the word 'may' and not 'would') have been different.

Make of this what you will but I was not playing Snake "properly" that day. Robert (Pwnsweet) actually said it to me on the day as well, he said that my Snake was playing badly. Call it a john or whatever else you want to call it, I could feel it immediately in my second pools match and it stayed that way the whole day. I actually have the recorded video of that particular pools match and I literally blew myself up with my own C4 while onstage and thats what made me lose my first stock. Not something I would normally do, of course :p

When it comes to "whos the best in aus" you first have to define what "the best" is. We all know that if A > B and B > C then its not true to say that A > C so saying that because Atilla beat me means Atilla is better than me is just deluding yourself. A few examples of this:

1. Scabe had beaten Atilla (pre-RC) while Scabe has never beaten me.
2. Richard7 nearly beat Atilla (friendlies) while Richard7 doesnt nearly beat me.
3. Atilla loses against Ted while Ted loses against me.

In the end, "the best player" comes down to who is most consistent in the most combinations of matchups and playstyles. The difference in playstyles is why Atilla lost to Ted but Ted lost to me. Another example is that my TL performed better against Hall's Snake than Atilla's Snake. Does this mean Atilla is better than Hall? No it doesnt.

I'm pretty confident that had I beaten Atilla in the bracket then I would have also got passed Ted as well. At the end of the day, the only Australian player I didn't beat more often than they beat me was Atilla. This is fact, whether it be because he plays Snake or otherwise. The "best player" can only be reached from results and as such I will let those results speak for themselves.

@luke
I was sandbagging in that one friendly match. Dont believe me? Ask Nova/Pwnsweet what I said about my Snake that night before we played.

Attila_

BRoomer
I dont play MK. I sort of kind of maybe just a little bit started to play him about 2 weeks before RC, though as with every other character in the game, I have played him a fair bit on and off in friendlies. If I remember correctly, I beat your Snake with my MK, I cant say this with 100% confidence (had way too many matches) but I'm pretty certain that I did and if I didn't then the match was very very close. I know for sure that I beat your Falco with MK (almost 2 stocked), I have the video recorded.
like i said last time, i don't recall losing snake vs mk, and i stopped using falco months ago. nor does this really apply to this argument, anyway.

If you look back at some of my posts before Robocop you will find that I actually said that I want someone to beat me. Winning 100% of the time is not fun, it definitely gets boring and can even make you worse at the game.
that explains why you decided you probs wouldn't be flying out to the next major after you lost. oh wait, no it doesn't.

Atilla outplayed me in our Snake ditto tournament matches, its true, there really is no question about it. And in the interest of eliminating misunderstandings, when I say outplayed me in those matches, I mean "in that particularly set in that particular matchup at that particularly time and place, Atilla was more consistent than I was and deserved to win". When the videos come up on youtube you can see this pretty clearly.
pretty sure that's what happens when someone is better than you.

Does this mean he is better than me? Absolutely not. Does this mean I am better than him? Absolutely not. All it means is that in that one best of 3 set, Atilla was more consistent than I was. If Atilla were to come to Perth and have a huge Perth crowd cheering against him, the result may (notice the use of the word 'may' and not 'would') have been different.
nah, i think it does. and i didn't have a cheer squad or even anyone sitting directly behind me for my last couple of matches.

Make of this what you will but I was not playing Snake "properly" that day. Robert (Pwnsweet) actually said it to me on the day as well, he said that my Snake was playing badly. Call it a john or whatever else you want to call it, I could feel it immediately in my second pools match and it stayed that way the whole day. I actually have the recorded video of that particular pools match and I literally blew myself up with my own C4 while onstage and thats what made me lose my first stock. Not something I would normally do, of course :p
you made a mistake? it happens. it doesn't make you lose a tourney. that's a series of mistakes, son. and none of which were indicative of your performance when compared to your regular. and pwnsweet doesn't know much about smash, so don't pretend he does (he tried to argue that snake could sdi out of tink's bair wop at low percents)...

When it comes to "whos the best in aus" you first have to define what "the best" is. We all know that if A > B and B > C then its not true to say that A > C so saying that because Atilla beat me means Atilla is better than me is just deluding yourself. A few examples of this:

1. Scabe had beaten Atilla (pre-RC) while Scabe has never beaten me.
2. Richard7 nearly beat Atilla (friendlies) while Richard7 doesnt nearly beat me.
3. Atilla loses against Ted while Ted loses against me.
[/QUOTE}

Scabe beat me in April. That's six months ago. That's longer than you've even been using my character for. It's long enough for myself to start winning tournaments and becoming part of the best team in the country. 2 years ago, i lost a set to luke, but you're not going to bring that up too, are you?

And i still lose to ted because i have no access to a mu he is well versed in, and its a mu that is bad for my playstyle. i'm overly aggressive, and love to take big risks, which is a horrible way to play against mk, wario gw and marth, which is why i have trouble, or have had trouble with those mus in the past. that being said, i'd like to think i'm getting closer to beating ted.

but in a mu that we both lack experience in, i ***** you son. and that is fact.

In the end, "the best player" comes down to who is most consistent in the most combinations of matchups and playstyles. The difference in playstyles is why Atilla lost to Ted but Ted lost to me. Another example is that my TL performed better against Hall's Snake than Atilla's Snake. Does this mean Atilla is better than Hall? No it doesnt.
it means i know how to use dash attack to punish obvious and unsafe landings. hall doesn't do anything obvious, but against your tink, it worked like a charm. should also not that i was able to take a number of friendlies off of hall, while you could not even almost keep up with what he was putting on screen (come on, you really had no idea wtf was going on). like i said to richard, its about being able to control items and deal with pressure, which imo are two pretty **** important aspects of the game.

I'm pretty confident that had I beaten Atilla in the bracket then I would have also got passed Ted as well. At the end of the day, the only Australian player I didn't beat more often than they beat me was Atilla. This is fact, whether it be because he plays Snake or otherwise. The "best player" can only be reached from results and as such I will let those results speak for themselves.
i only lost to one australian player also. and he wasn't you.

@luke
I was sandbagging in that one friendly match. Dont believe me? Ask Nova/Pwnsweet what I said about my Snake that night before we played.

Atilla: Enjoyed our friendlies, even though I couldn't win no matter how ahead I was.
i do find it funny that you can't fathom anyone but yourself sandbagging. i do it against people who can't beat me all the time; the one match i lost to your tink was similar, except i i got comboed by bair pretty hard at low percents on the third, typically when i'd start taking things seriously. this is why i'm that guy who everyone thinks they can beat, only to get ***** in bracket. such as yourself, for example.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
sure you were sandbagging, anyone can claim that, and I actually believe you, however I was blind drunk at the time, which if you've ever tried to play drunk, you would know that is a far worse handicap.

as for "I wasnt playing snake properly"
ted wasnt played wario properly at all against you, if you go back and watch you'll see him being extremely agressive and approaching you constantly, now take if from me, when he plays like that against me even in tourney, I can and usually do beat him.
if he had listerned to me and hadnt been too overconfident, he would have played the matchup proper, which would be to camp the **** out of you and play defensive, then I think (given my 'expert' opinion, what playing snake and having played him all the time, as well as my 'extensive' calculations) he would have won.

anyways the point is lets not argue about what could have been
corpse put all his time and effort into snake for rc, which was a really stupid idea (I could have told you that when you started like 6 months ago or whatever)
consequently he lost so sad too bad, better luck next year.

richard you need to take corpses **** out of your mouth, put your brain back in your head, and start using it imo.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
corpses mum was sandbagging when she gave birth to him

also corpse, not only did I have a perfect win record against you at rc ;)
I also came alot closer to winning in my matches against attila then you did, you got double 2 stocked if I remember correctly, which I think I do.
your bad, feel bad

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
i saw ______ person at robocop, they weren't playing the best of their ability. _____ should have done better.
^this applies to everyone but top 3 :/
joking no general scence johns

Richard7

Smash Ace
lol all I said is I "think" Sam could of beaten Atilla and it turned into this...

So you were sandbagging against me in our friendlies Atilla? Lame. :c Don't know why you said "yourself" cus I don't sandbag. And I can fathom people sandbagging, I just don't expect them to cus I think its lame.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
not everybody sandbags though, I for one dont sandbag but I cannot achieve my full potential outside of a tourney because I dont have the motavation or drive to suceed.

Top Bottom