• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. Canon Tournament! (Mario Vs. ????) - 06/14/10

Technologikall

Smash Apprentice
@Samo:It still doesn't prove he can get TMs and use them.

@Techno: Wat? :l
Didn't you notice? Look at the beginning. At the picture of Mewtwo's trainer. Someone has to throw that Ball from out of the shadows. Or is Mewtwo intelligent enough to buy a Pokéball and throw it himself?

Samochan

Smash Master
The main and side series argument should also then apply to Mario series too. Paper Mario, Mario & Luigi, Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario Land are all in different sub-series category like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is, yet they are also allowed into the canon storyline.

So basically if you are allowing Bowser Star Rod and Mario any Paper Mario RPG abilities and such, Pokemon should get the same treatment. I see no reason to not include PMD cause it features a very fleshed out storyline and it's not a party game or anything of the sort.

And seeing as Paper Mario's are already allowed in this discussion... if you still disallow PMD from this discussion even when you cannot disprove it's validy, you are therefore hypocrites.

Technologikall

Smash Apprentice
The main and side series argument should also then apply to Mario series too. Paper Mario, Mario & Luigi, Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario Land are all in the same sub-series category as Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is, yet they are also allowed into the canon storyline. Mario parties are also on the same subcategory.

So basically if you are allowing Bowser Star Rod and Mario any Paper Mario RPG abilities and such, Pokemon should get the same treatment. I see no reason to not include PMD cause it features a very fleshed out storyline and it's not a party game or anything of the sort.
Also this. Paper Mario != Mario.

justaway12

Smash Master
PS is canon. You can even link the main games with it.
You haven't proved it's canon at all, if anything you've proven how uncanon it is :l

@Above post: Prove it's not canon and prove that you canonlly saw Mewtwo moving around, in areas where people can go to and looking around for, IIRC, not that great TMs =/

Or that he would be even bothered sacvanging for TMs =/

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace
Guy's I think I've found something.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_cross-canon_references

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Canon

Game references
To anime

* Pokémon Yellow is a direct tribute to the anime.
* When Red was battled in Mt. Silver in Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver, Pikachu's moves were changed from the original moves in Generation II to reflect Ash's Pikachu's moves in the Diamond and Pearl series.
* The Jigglypuff with a marker appears in Pokémon Snap.
* Pokémon Channel uses the anime voices of Pokémon, including Maddie Blaustein's Meowth. It also features an episode exclusive to the game: Pichu Bros. in Party Panic.
* In the Japanese versions of Diamond and Pearl, one of the default names for Pearl is Shigeru. In the English versions, one of the default names for Lucas is Ash.
* Riley appears to be based off Sir Aaron, a character that appeared in Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. Riley has a Lucario, a Pokémon Aaron also had. However, he appeared later in the animè.
* The mysterious GS Ball, a key item in Pokémon Crystal, was introduced during the Orange Islands arc.
* The Generation II games said that Cinnabar Island was evacuated because of the eruption of a volcano. While the games do not show any volcano, the anime clearly shows Ash fighting against Blaine on the top of a volcano.
* In Pokémon Gold, Silver and Crystal a female NPC near the Lake of Rage makes a reference to the Pink Butterfree. She comments "Come to think of it, I've seen a pink Butterfree."
* In Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, an NPC named Luis will sometimes participate in Pokémon Super Contest with his Pikachu, nicknamed Sparky, much like Ritchie's is.
* Route 224 has Ace Trainer Rebecca, a Trainer who analyzes battles using her laptop. She challenges the player with her Metagross. However, this cameo was not recognized by translators, as English versions call her Jamie (in Japanese version her name is ヒトミ Hitomi, like in the movie).
* Also, the two Ace Trainers that appear on the southernmost part of Route 229 have their teams based on those of Butler and Diane in Jirachi: Wish Maker. In the Japanese version, as well, they are named as Butler and Diane, but, as with Rebecca, the English translation team did not notice the relation to the movie characters.
* The most important of the Super Contest judges is named Dexter, much like Ash's Pokédex was during the anime's early seasons.
* In Pokémon Stadium Brock's team includes a Vulpix, and Misty's team in Pokémon Stadium 2 includes a Togetic.
* In Pokémon Snap, Mew uses a bubble with acts like a shield. In Mewtwo Strikes Back, Mew were seen to create bubbles with it inside for the seemingly same reasons.
* The movie event Pikachu-colored Pichu and the Spiky-eared Pichu will appear in Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver.
* When the starter Pokémon is chosen in HeartGold and SoulSilver, the desk will appear in 3D on the Touch Screen, resembling Professor Oak's desk with the starter Pokémon seen in Pokémon - I Choose You!.
* The Super Smash Bros. series has various references.
o All Pokémon are depicted with their anime voices, though the English language release of Melee keeps Mewtwo's Japanese voice.
o The Misty trophy depicts her in her original series clothes.
o The Meowth trophy depicts Team Rocket's Meowth with the guitar from Meowth's Party.
o The Pokémon Stadium stage in Super Smash Bros. Melee has four different terrain effects, corresponding to four different elemental types: Fire, Water, Grass, and Rock, while the Pokémon Stadium 2 in Brawl has a new set of four different terrain effects: Ice, Ground, Flying, and Electric. These reference the four fields of the Indigo League Conference.
o In Melee's 44th Event Match, Mewtwo Strikes!, Mewtwo uses Princess Zelda to beat the player, in the Battlefield, a stage that has a star background. The name, the fact that Mewtwo uses Zelda, and the stage setting are clearly based off of Mewtwo Strikes Back.
o In Brawl's 25th event Match, "The Aura Is With Me", the player battles as Lucario against Ness and Sheik on Spear Pillar. This is a clear reference to Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, where Lucario was an ancient Pokémon that had slept in hundreds of years, and Ash Ketchum himself even said "The aura is with me!" when in the Tree of Beginning.
o In all three games, Mew, upon summoned, immediately flies away in a bubble. In Mewtwo Strikes Back, Mew was seen to create bubbles with itself inside, seemingly for protection.

To manga

* The character of Wally has some similarities to Peanut of Magical Pokémon Journey.
* Leaf's character design was likely inspired by Blue's, which in turn was inspired by an unused concept art for a female protagonist for the original Pokémon Red and Green.
* If the player takes a promotional Celebi to the Ilex Shrine, he/she will come in time to see Giovanni abandon his son, Silver. In the Adventures manga, Silver had since earlier been confirmed to be his son.

To TCG

* Pokémon Trading Card Game and Pokémon Card GB2: Here Comes Team GR! are directly based off the TCG.
* In Colosseum and XD, the Shadow Pokémon (known as Dark Pokémon in Japanese) are similar to the Dark Pokémon from the TCG, including the fact that most Shadow Pokémon are evolved forms.
* The beta versions of Super Smash Bros. Melee's Pokémon Stadium originally featured the Fire, Grass and Water Energy symbols. The reason for their removal was likely because there are also Normal and Rock variations, and no Energy symbol that represents the Rock type.

Anime references
To games

* All anime canon is based off the world and events of the main game series.
* Ritchie and Ash's original clothes are almost identical to the original clothes of Red, while Gary's outfit is taken directly from Blue's; the Generation I one during the original series, as well as the Generation III clothes during the Advanced Generation and Diamond & Pearl series.
* The beginning of Pokémon - I Choose You! was taken directly from the intro of Red and Green.
* Todd Snap, the protagonist in Pokémon Snap, has accompanied Ash for two short periods of time. He also appeared in the Emerald Saga of Pokémon Adventures.
* The special Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Team Go-Getters out of the Gate! is based directly off Pokémon Mystery Dungeon. Another episode was produced for the game's sequel.
* Green Guardian, Pokémon Ranger - Deoxys Crisis! Parts One and Two, Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea, and Pokémon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu! Parts One and Two are based on Pokémon Ranger, with Solana playing a large role in the two AG episodes and making a cameo in the movie and DP episodes, and Kellyn playing a large role in the DP episodes. The plot of each is based on a mission from the games.

Original sketch of Silver

* Several similarities between Paul and Silver have been noted, such as Paul's positioning in his stock art being almost identical to Ken Sugimori's original sketch of Silver.
* In Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea, Meowth states that "diamond" and "pearl" would be great names for games. He is scolded to wait until next season.

To manga

* The episode Lights, Camerupt, Action shows a clip of a movie based off the Pocket Monsters manga.
* In the episode Our Cup Runneth Over, Wallace was confirmed to a Contest master, a title achieved by him in the latter part of the Ruby & Sapphire chapter of Pokémon Adventures.

To TCG

* James, known for his collecting habits, identifies Pokémon using cards instead of a Pokédex.
* Lawrence III has an Ancient Mew card.
* The Energy symbols were featured on a poster for the Indigo League in Showdown in Pewter City and are used to demonstrate the various terrain effects during the Indigo Plateau Conference. They also make appearances in Showdown at the Po-ké Corral and Showdown at the Oak Corral.
o Additionally, the first Japanese opening theme Aim to Be a Pokémon Master shows the seven (at the time) Energy symbols circling the Pocket Monsters logo.

Manga references
Pokémon Adventures references
To games

* This series is based off the world and events of the main game series.
* Pokémon Pinball appears in the Goldenrod Game Corner.
* Surfing and Flying Pikachu appear, both of which are derived from Pokémon Yellow.

To anime

* Red's French (Sacha), German (Ash), Korean (지우 Jiu) and Chinese (小智 Xiǎo Zhì) names are the same as Ash Ketchum's names in the same languages.
* Misty's crush on Red is similar to the one the anime's version of the character has suspected to have on Ash.
* Armored Mewtwo appears in The Fifth Chapter. However, the armor (called "M2 Bind" in this canon) was designed in order to restrain Mewtwo, rather than concentrate its power, though it could be argued that Giovanni's statement to Mewtwo was a lie.
* Deoxys has an ability to duplicate itself, much like in the seventh movie. The duplicates look like those from anime.
* Latias has a human form who looks a lot like the one from the fifth movie.

To TCG

* Sabrina's Kadabra disguises itself as Professor Oak and looks like Impostor Professor Oak.
* The Pokémon Trading Card Game appears in the Goldenrod Game Corner.

Electric Tale of Pikachu references
To games

* Gary's sister's existence (in the anime he was never revealed to have one).
* May gives Ash a town map, much like her game counterpart does to Red.
* TMs (which come from games and have never appeared in the anime) are shown in this manga.

To anime

* This series is loosely based off the anime.

Pokémon Zensho references
To games

* This manga is the most direct adaptation of Generation I games. It shows some events from games, which were omitted in other canons (e.g. Brock having a Camper as an apprentice, S.S. Anne's captain's sea sickness, the hunt for Safari Zone Warden's dentures).
* The main characters' names are Satoshi and Shigeru, rather than Red and Green, however it's likely that these names are directly taken from optional names of the game characters, rather than the anime.
* When Brock's apprentice mentions the Elite Four, they appear as shadows in the same poses they had in their Generation I sprites.

To anime

* Satoshi without his hat looks a lot like Ash.
* Satoshi has a Pikachu, it however doesn't seem to be an intended reference, as this one wasn't Satoshi's starter and it eventually evolved.
* Cerulean Gym building has a picture of Dewgong on the outside wall.
* Satoshi gets the Rainbow Badge from Erika, rather than winning it in the battle.
* Satoshi has a Lapras. However, as the manga was released before the start of Orange Islands saga of anime, it's likely a coincidence.

To other manga

* This manga adapted several things from Pokémon Adventures (see-through Poké Balls and Mr. Fuji's appearance).
* Bill's last name being Sonezaki was also mentioned in Electric Tale of Pikachu. (This only occurs in the Japanese variation.)

Magical Pokémon Journey references
To anime

* Several bonus chapters feature Ash, Misty, Brock, and Tracey visiting the MPJ universe.

To other manga

* Pokémon Chamo-Chamo ☆ Pretty ♪ is written by the same author and set in the same world.

Pokémon Chamo-Chamo ☆ Pretty ♪ references
To other manga

* Magical Pokémon Journey is written by the same author and set in the same world.

Pocket Monsters references
To games

* This series is based off the world and events of the main game series.

Mezase!! Card Master references
To TCG

* The main goal for the manga's main character Kenta Minamii is to become a great TCG player.

TCG references
To games

* Many locations and characters from the games appear on different cards, particularly Trainer cards.

To anime

* Several anime characters, such as Jessie and James, appear on different cards, particularly Trainer cards.

TFG references
To games

* All Trainer figures are based directly off game characters.

To TCG

* This game uses the same rarities as the TCG, with the exception of extra rare figures.
* This game has Trainer cards like those in the TCG, though their incorporation and usage is different.

Samochan

Smash Master

You haven't proved it's canon at all, if anything you've proven how uncanon it is :l

@Above post: Prove it's not canon and prove that you canonlly saw Mewtwo moving around, in areas where people can go to and looking around for, IIRC, not that great TMs =/

Or that he would be even bothered sacvanging for TMs =/
Prove you saw Mario moving around between games at all. Two can play this game too.

Or are you guys totally ignoring my arguments here? >_>

justaway12

Smash Master
Fine, in Super Paper Mario, it was a mix of RPG and platforming =/
they even fought an enemy in an RPG way, though normally you jump on their head.

But that's not my point there was even a link to bublapedia showing that PMD was not canon =/
I could honestly argue the same for Mario Party/Sports, that all the worlds are the same and Princess Peach just doesn't wait around in her castle all day to just get kidnapped, she has to do something other than bake cakes but that's still not enough evidence.

Same with Mewtwo walking around looking for TMs

Samochan

Smash Master
Fine, in Super Paper Mario, it was a mix of RPG and platforming =/
they even fought an enemy in an RPG way, though normally you jump on their head.

But that's not my point there was even a link to bublapedia showing that PMD was not canon =/
I could honestly argue the same for Mario Party/Sports, that all the worlds are the same and Princess Peach just doesn't wait around in her castle all day to just get kidnapped, she has to do something other than bake cakes but that's still not enough evidence.

Same with Mewtwo walking around looking for TMs
I do not see any links disproving canonicity on PMD. >_>

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Mystery_Dungeon:_Red_Rescue_Team_and_Blue_Rescue_Team

But yea, so basically you are regarding a sub series of Mario canon, that also works veeery differently than the main series (lol Mario is even made from Paper as opposed to just being on 2D setting), while for some reason you are also saying a sub series of Pokemon cannot be canon. It's even RPG game too, only story is told from different perspective.

I've said it many times, there is only 1 pokemon world and PMD has a very established storyline and gameplay. There is no reason why it couldn't be considered canon.

And if being canon requires beign able to actually collect items and stuff between games when no one is seeing, let's just disallow everything cause I'm not certainly seeing Boswer slinking around and recollecting the Star rod (which is not even rightfully his).

Sasha, I'm sorry to say but you kinda failed there, cause I'm a female. :p *giggles*

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace
Trohpy's description on Peach's castle.

Princess Peach's magnificent royal castle appears to be inhabited solely by the princess and a multitude of Toads. Bowser tried to steal the castle's Power Stars in Super Mario 64, and in Paper Mario, the surly archfiend actually lifted the castle into the stratosphere with his own filthy fortress.

If this information is true, I guess Paper Mario is canon.

I'm trying to find proof of PMD being Canon atm... to help Mewtwo get at his fullest potential.

@Samochan: You're female? 0_o

justaway12

Smash Master
I do not see any links disproving canonicity on PMD. >_>

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Mystery_Dungeon:_Red_Rescue_Team_and_Blue_Rescue_Team

But yea, so basically you are regarding a sub series of Mario canon, that also works veeery differently than the main series (lol Mario is even made from Paper as opposed to just being on 2D setting), while for some reason you are also saying a sub series of Pokemon cannot be canon. It's even RPG game too, only story is told from different perspective.

I've said it many times, there is only 1 pokemon world and PMD has a very established storyline and gameplay. There is no reason why it couldn't be considered canon.

Sasha, I'm sorry to say but you kinda failed there, cause I'm a female. :p *giggles*

Bulbapedia disprooved it's canon >_>
Sasha posted it in the last page =/
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Template:Main_series

Sasha

Smash Journeyman
Edited for love. <3

@WhatIsRaizen?: I see no reason for it not to be canon. Also, using information taken from a non-canon game (a.k.a. Smash Bros) to support canonicity is an argumentative fallacy. All it means is that, according to Sakurai & Team, Paper Mario is canon.

EDIT: @justaway: No no. All that link proved is that it's considered a spin-off... Much like Paper Mario...

justaway12

Smash Master
@Sasha: We are taking information from trophys, obviously because Nintendo won't print fasle information.
Paper Mario is not considered spin-off, actually, before people in this thread raised the question, I have never seen someone consider it spin-off

@REL: lol, I didn't even see that xD
Well, it makes sense, I guess...o_O

Samochan

Smash Master
I'm trying to find proof of PMD being Canon atm... to help Mewtwo get at his fullest potential.

@Samochan: You're female? 0_o
Yes I'm female. :p

Anyways, PMD interlaps both Pokemon world and Human world, yet pokemon societies are secret from humans cept select few (which is why no mention is made on the main series, alongside that they hadn't been around when most of the games were made and you really interact with humans only). This is proven when it's stated that Gardevoir protected her Master human from Ninetail's curse.

There is only one currently known pokemon world and the timeline is unknown in PMD.

Mewtwo is portrayed exacly the same as on the main series Pokedex, from his personality to powers and to favoured habitat and behavior. Mewtwo himself tells he was engineered, basically proving he's the same mewtwo engineered in Cinnabar laboratory as there's canonically only 1 mewtwo.

Pokemons are shown to roam in different regions, but multiple legendary pokemon have been shown on multiple regions. Canonically some pokemon, such as mewtwo and arceus, are only said to be one in numbers and coincidentally Mewtwo in PMD and in the main series do not clash with each other in any way, while Arceus remains unobtainable in pokemon PMD as he only resides in Spear Pillar.

Being marked as a spin-off itself doesn't disprove canonicity, as proved by Pokemon Ranch, Box. etc. Same applies to many sub-games of Mario.

@WhatIsRaizen?: I see no reason for it not to be canon. Also, using information taken from a non-canon game (a.k.a. Smash Bros) to support canonicity is an argumentative fallacy. All it means is that, according to Sakurai & Team, Paper Mario is canon.

DoonKoon

Smash Journeyman
Various Pokemon > Mario.

The Pokemon are way more bada$$ than Paper Mario. Not only have they defeated armies of Pokemon, but they're forced to battle each other, and for what? Their master's profit. They get none of the trainer's sweet niblets. They're forced to sleep inside a ball that's way smaller than even the smallest Pokemon. Not only that, but some are forced to have sex with either a decent species of Pokemon, or a pink blob of goop! And for what? Again, the trainer's profit! That's not all, either! Sometimes, they even have to fight Pokemon so powerful, they're considered to be legendary. In Diamond & Pearl, you have to fight either a Pokemon that can somehow control time, or a Pokemon that can somehow control space! And, if you hack the game, you can even fight a Pokemon that's considered to be the God of the Pokemon world! And what exactly are these poor, innocent creatures fighting for? The trainer's profit! The Pokemon aren't even fed (Pokeblocks and the bread don't count) in the game! We're just assumed they're even fed! At least Paper Mario gets a kiss on the cheek! The Pokemon are forced to be the slaves to an immature brat looking for a game to play!

tl;dr version: Pokemon are tougher than Paper Mario, and should kill him.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
PMD: While you'll be constantly traveling through areas outside caves and the like, the dungeons are where it's at. That's were the core gameplay takes place. Everything works almost identical to the canon Pokemon RPG games, minus the fact that everything occurs in the over-world (there is no cut-scene for battles and such). Everything you do costs you a turn and allows opposing Pokemon to get closer and closer to you. In theory, it seems to work, but it is extremely bogged down by other issues.

justaway12

Smash Master
It's been proved to not be canon, Samo, you even acknowledged the link =/

I would say Bulbapedia is a great source.

And about Paper Mario, we are using trophies, why would Nintendo publish false information about their characters =/

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace
Mewtwo himself tells he was engineered, basically proving he's the same mewtwo engineered in Cinnabar laboratory as there's canonically only 1 mewtwo.
Tell me moar about this. If you get evidence of this being true, then PMD must be a canon game.

Samochan

Smash Master
In theory, it seems to work, but it is extremely bogged down by other issues.
Name the issues. =)

It's been proved to not be canon, Samo, you even acknowledged the link =/

I would say Bulbapedia is a great source.
Again, spin-off =/= non-canon. Paper Mario is also a sub-series, yet considered canon seemingly even when it clashes more with the original Mario Bros games than PMD does (Mario is made of Paper and flips 2D to 3D, for example).

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8800342&postcount=5941

"Mewtwo himself tells he was engineered, basically proving he's the same mewtwo engineered in Cinnabar laboratory as there's canonically only 1 mewtwo."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiTcRsNQ8N4

Here Mewtwo tells himself he's engineered on 1:31.

justaway12

Smash Master
Yet, there is still gaping holes with that, firstly, how did he come to the Pokemon world, they may be interlapped, but there isn't a way to show how he did it.

And we are using trophies in SSBB/M to tell us whether it's true or not, why would Nintedo publish false infomation about their characters.

And did you just admit that PMD IS non-canon =/

@Raizen: I see no point to ignore a website dedicated to pokemon for a couple of very vague words =/

BSP

Smash Legend
um, if the battle starts nuetrally, with nothing on the field, can PT become invulnerable before he gets stopwatch'd ?

Sasha

Smash Journeyman
Yay for TM's being allowed! Now I don't care if Paper Mario is allowed or not! :bee:

As for the current match-up, it's obvious that Pokemon > Mario.

BUT

Is Pokemon Trainer > Mario? I'd have to say yes, seeing as if Mario tries to attack Pokemon Trainer...

"Arcanine, use Extreme Speed/Quick Attack!"

Stopping Mario in his tracks by attacking him. I'm sure there are other moves that could be used as well. I stopped playing Pokemon after G/S/C.

justaway12

Smash Master
Mario uses stop watch.

Oh and Raizen, there is something I've been meaning to bring, other than you bringing allowing a non-canon game >_>

Why did you let Meta-knight summon his men to the halbed but Mario can't have the star spirits? It's an in-game abilty, why isn't it allowed?

Samochan

Smash Master
Yet, there is still gaping holes with that, firstly, how did he come to the Pokemon world, they may be interlapped, but there isn't a way to show how he did it.
... Storyline, dude. >_>; Seriously, pokemon is full of stuff that's scientifically impossible and funky things.

How'd you explain Paper mario lol. Or that Mario in Galaxy can somehow breathe in space...? Yea. >_>

@Raizen: I see no point to ignore a website dedicated to pokemon for a couple of very vague words =/
Spin-off =/= non-canon. :/ You can't really base your canonicity arguments around that.

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace
Oh while I'm changing Mewtwo's and Bowser's place around, does anyone know why Ike lost to Falcon? I seriously forgot why I did that. Ike's almost unharmable, isn't he?

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Wow, really?

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY CHANGING MEWTWO AND BOWSER? MEWTWO CAN'T WIN! TMS OR NO TMS, HE ISN'T GOING TO WIN!

Aura Sphere is range-limited, as seen when it misses Fly. Bowser can teleport out of range, wait for Embargo to wear off, and then invincify himself.

REL38

Smash Lord
Yay for TM's being allowed! Now I don't care if Paper Mario is allowed or not! :bee:

As for the current match-up, it's obvious that Pokemon > Mario.

BUT

Is Pokemon Trainer > Mario? I'd have to say yes, seeing as if Mario tries to attack Pokemon Trainer...

"Arcanine, use Extreme Speed/Quick Attack!"

Stopping Mario in his tracks by attacking him. I'm sure there are other moves that could be used as well. I stopped playing Pokemon after G/S/C.
Repel Gel/Boo's Sheet makes Mario invisible and invulnerable to all attacks.

*walks up and smashes PT's head with Hammer*

EDIT:

WTF Raizen?

TM's don't give Mewtwo a win.

Top Bottom