• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
4/5 stars.

Robin Williams he be mad.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Blinky goes to York Uni, he plays Melee tho, but maybe you could play some Melee and return he play some Brawl?

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
You shouldn't let rustiness stop you from playing Melee. Fair enough if you don't like it, but if you actually enjoy the game then just practice and learn it, it's not too late.

Phazonn

Smash Rookie
I might be able to host a fest in December (don't know exactly when yet) if anyone's interested. Should be for about 2-4 days (again not totally sure).

Phazonn

Smash Rookie
I live in Nottingham and at the moment I don't have a Wii that can play Brawl (going to try and borrow one), but Melee for sure (and 64 if anyone really wants).

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Rake u *****. I discovered Jmac *shakefist*
Anyways, guys who don't already know... There is very likely gonna be a smash event in London on the weekend of the 27th of November or the 4th of December(first weekend in December)...
Which one of those dates would be more convenient for people? Fuzzy has said we can use his hall+TVs and if its not available I have other connections but we need an idea of numbers and budget first before I can book the venue.
THIS SMASH COMMUNITY NEEDS TO MAN UP. If we all stand around and wait for Fuzzy to host then its not gonna work out. Anyone who doesn't reply to this post is a *****.
-co-signed by Calzorz.

*Doesn't reply to Bmac's post*

nah tractor shuts down for the winter
we could include DNE though ,but he kinda doesnt actually play
Well that sucks D:. I assume the tractor will be making an appearance at your fest?

Also, has anybody played any worthy RPGs that they'd reccommend?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Rake u *****. I discovered Jmac *shakefist*
Anyways, guys who don't already know... There is very likely gonna be a smash event in London on the weekend of the 27th of November or the 4th of December(first weekend in December)...
Which one of those dates would be more convenient for people? Fuzzy has said we can use his hall+TVs and if its not available I have other connections but we need an idea of numbers and budget first before I can book the venue.
THIS SMASH COMMUNITY NEEDS TO MAN UP. If we all stand around and wait for Fuzzy to host then its not gonna work out. Anyone who doesn't reply to this post is a *****.
-co-signed by Calzorz.
replies to bmacks post

late november is probably better for moi. although this really could have done with a bit more notice, im all up for it. i'm offering to bring my wii to this, will it be at the same place as always?

Well that sucks D:. I assume the tractor will be making an appearance at your fest?
i could probably get him to come down for a few photo's to prove the tractor exists XP

B.Mack

Smash Ace
I will most likely come.
last saturday in november or first in december? or are you referring to GP's fest?

EDIT: GP I'm making this post now tp avoid it being any later notice than it already has to be. if we dont do anything late nov or early dec, the only other time is in february, which sucks. CRZ and Siri have been planning to host since but CRZ is much busier than me and Calz so we're helping out so that things can actually move along.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Alright good shout Andy. At the moment I'm working towards 27th November since GP is the only one who has an issue with dates, but I think I'm gonna move it to the 4th just to give people more time to plan and all.
4th December should be okay for everyone.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Next Fest Confirmed?

The next monthly will be held in London at the usual place on the 4th of December, this will be the last event of this year so get your arse down there and deliver the bsns.

Since B.Mac needs to know who are coming im gonna create a list of who is confirmed etc.

Confirmed
Baronmack
Anaky
Calzorz
Pafos
MTR
Kmeta

Awaiting Response
Kasper
Cong
J.Miller
Doplghost
Shlurpie
G.P
The Filth
C.R.Z
Willz
Marni
Ixis
Auroreon
Hoe4u
Jihad
StarShadow
Minh
Teran
Shay
KEEP AN EYE ON 2nd POST, WILL BE UPDATED REGULAR!

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Andy I think I'll be free as I have no essays close to then, I WILL most likely come, so put me down, no promises tho, but it'd be cool to see you guys, so I should come, but again sorry if I can't, I'll keep you updated :)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I dunno if I can go I'll see.

I guess if I can I will though.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
You should stop being such an uncertain ****** and just say 'yes' like you want to.

</3

Top Bottom