• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Calzorz

Smash Lord
wot? kj helped me on 1 question idiot ,

anyway im confirmed for london now il be arriving late friday if i can get housing from some1 + some1 to pick me up from where i arrive in london and take me back to the place on sunday so i can go home would be good , friday night il just play tons of smash with me using snake only to get whoever houses me for the tourny ready to **** thereselfs

in other news predictions

singles :

1st : CALZORZ TOP 1 ATLEAST SON
2nd: Kasper
3rd: Anaky
4th: Cloudrain/Jmiller/pafos
7th: Slurp

just a rough guess other than top 1 hahah xD

Doubles

1st: Calzorz & Pafos
2nd : Kasper & Anaky

relax im just being cocky

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
What makes u think Keith will beat mwah?

Edit: Also this time Myself and Keith arent gonna be in the same side of the bracket cuz im tried of playign Keith in WS all the time.

Edit2: Also i think im gonna win lol.

:059:

Calzorz

Smash Lord
What makes u think Keith will beat mwah?

Edit: Also this time Myself and Keith arent gonna be in the same side of the bracket cuz im tried of playign Keith in WS all the time.

Edit2: Also i think im gonna win lol.

keith came really close to beating u last time brinstar won u the set this time i think he will beat u just but thats my opinion i dono how much hes been training , but u did like 6 hours of wifi yesterday or something crazy? so u will improve alot and u say u get bored of video games lies , and for me im just not training right now due to black ops 20 hours since release and thats with college xD PRO like 3 hours behind cong but il get back in shape just be4 the tourny :bee:

u might win u might not who knows ? , after all its marth vs snake (GAY mu)

Calzorz

Smash Lord
its not even the 55/45 i just hate vsing marth he can zone in on positions where snake has no options at times

so mk main?

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Indeed but i cant be consistant throughout all the match, and no lol mk secondary xD. Also i am bored of video games, im actually only playing Brawl cuz i have nothing to do at all.

cong

Smash Journeyman
in other news predictions

singles :

1st : CALZORZ TOP 1 ATLEAST SON Cong :)
2nd: Kasper
3rd: Anaky
4th: Cloudrain/Jmiller/pafos
7th: Slurp

just a rough guess other than top 1 hahah xD

Doubles

1st: Calzorz & Pafos
2nd : Kasper & Anaky

relax im just being cocky
10characters

Calzorz

Smash Lord
haha i talked to u yesterday cong last time u touched brawl was the last tourny XD RUSTY SON

@ anaky isnt the whole reason of maining a char is to be consistant with them ? if ur not consistant learn to be , but i like vsing mk at times anyway so i prefer it to marth xD

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Heyyy you don't need to beat someone to be cocky, it doesn't work like that. Im **** enough i dun have to prove myself.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Why did u use the 059 image in your post? Ur obviously jelous of my skill level, yes over nine thousend. Sell brawl, i heard they go for £20 pre-owned on www.ebay.com Tis a good site, go check it out, you'l be surprised.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
i dont want to sell brawl for £20 i dont need money as long as im stopping u from getting 1st every tourny

MAKIN DAT MONEY LIKE ZORZ

i didnt think i was a pro troll until now

:059: U STOLE IT OF GHEB

scrub

10chars

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Well thats a shame £20 is a decent deal, but www.ebay.com is a good site i sware, no malware or viruses over there, highly reccomend it.

Well the curreNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN(This part of the post has been removed)NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNaknight is banned.

Yeah i also wish ppl would stop changing the name of this thread.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
that post made no sense to me and now ur boring me with ur bad trolling im done here im of to smoke a joint

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
OK SORRY MODS BUT IM GONNA SAY THIS NOW, STOP ****ING CHANGING THE NAME OF THIS THREAD.

(a<I HAVE PUT A LITTLE A HERE BCUZ IT WONT ALLOW ME TO TYPE ONLY CAPS IF HAVE NO SMALL LETTERS IN.)

ALSO GET BACK TO ME WHEN YOU SELL BRAWL BCUZ I WANT A REVIEW FROM YOU. AND YOU SUCK YOU COCKY LITTLE PIECE OF ****, ****0FF.

PLEASE GO EASY ON ME MODS, I WILL EB GETTING PERMED SO.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't actually name search usually but these days I've been trolling some boards and my name was dropped so I thought it was fun to name search. Seems like it led me to a nice place with lots of fellow trolls :bee:

Edit: ROFL @Anaky, I type it every time. Kind of a habit but I like it. Don't hate on my RK9, son -.-

Heartstring

Smash Legend
wtf am i reading?
i expect myself to actually DO something this tournament weekend, and not just at the tournament XP
the gf might come to play if work dont want her that day. fingers crossed >.<
pro r.o.b btw XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I thought thats what u meant by other things thats all, besides id get them in lol.
lol, andy and his inability to get refences
also you wont have keef to compete with this tournament seeing as he left for the mo, didnt he?

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I dunno i hope hes coming cuz i wanna do doubles with him. Cant seem to get in contact with him yet, also i wanna ask if i can go to his Friday.

Top Bottom