• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
from bulbapedia:
Jolteon is a Fennec Fox-like Pokémon
from wikipedia
Fox is a common name for many species of carnivorous mammals belonging to the Canidae family. Foxes are small to medium-sized canids (slightly smaller than the median-sized domestic dog)

get raked, your logic is jsut wrong

Calzorz

Smash Lord
appears offline to me too iv tryed talking into it see if that makes it work again , but doesnt i have no clue whats happening with it:urg:

and ur going!? awsome man how u getting there? mybe i can travel with u

Heartstring

Smash Legend
darren's going?
i expect much weed to be smoked this tournament
and therefore more people playing badly, all gonig to plan fufufufufu...

The Filth

Smash Lord
Thinking of getting a coach. Or train, as long as the travels under 10 quid ill do either =]

Can meet in sheffield or meadowhall interchange if you want. Would give me something more to motivate me going too :3

Edit: Silly GP, drugs are bad

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Thinking of getting a coach. Or train, as long as the travels under 10 quid ill do either =]

Can meet in sheffield or meadowhall interchange if you want. Would give me something more to motivate me going too :3

Edit: Silly GP, drugs are bad
alright i hate coaches so i think train would be best , on thetrainline.com? i think it is can usually get £15 return or something last time but takes like 2 hours less than coach ;)

and lol @ gp i will be on form for this tourny no smoking :) unles its after tourny , il be drinking lots of redbull/relentless tho i find it helps me be more creative / react faster

Calzorz

Smash Lord
lol yea prices are dear cant rember wot train we got for 15 return could of been megabus?

cant u drive ? i could pay for half the tank on way up + back so mybe like £20 on my half?

The Filth

Smash Lord
I won't be driving to london. Cheaper + less hassle to just coach/train it D:

If you can find a train for like, 15 quid them im all for that, otherwise it'll have to be a coach or nothing =[

Calzorz

Smash Lord
what if i gave u £30 to drive + i could mybe get the mac to come and give u a £10?

driving would be better i guess as i have college friday and trains/coaches are time situated

depends if £40 would cover it as cheap for yourself, but if u dont want to drive thats fine we will sort out another way of transport

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Well, im in sheffield, my cars in bolton, plus I don't think i'm even insured on it yet =[
oh that sucks , coach/train it is

oh also i might have a new trainee , like i helped train anaky to get rlly good , we will see tho i aint gona confirm anything yet

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Venue is confirmed!

edit: silly smashboards, that was supposed to be in awzum caps. Every other effect shall be fine for now.

The Filth

Smash Lord
Lol no way, first time someone comes along, had the super srs "WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING" moment, and actually followed through.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Nah you don't really, it's just when I asked if you wanted to bet that no one could do it :p

The Filth

Smash Lord
its still being hosted in london though, one of the facets of the "bet" was you couldn't get the interest for a national up north :<

Which I still stand by right now, I still don't think a national will ever happen up north.

Good **** to BMac though, its so easy when someone can be bothered to make the little extra effort =]

Calzorz

Smash Lord
im so hyped for this event for some reason?
dono but im trying to keep my winning streak of tournys going so TOP 1 ATLEAST SON

will make it my 5th win in a row? dono

B.Mack

Smash Ace
bmack is the guy the scene needed , good stuff dude

bmack is too good
its what I do son ;)
just refer me for BBR status and we're even.

its still being hosted in london though, one of the facets of the "bet" was you couldn't get the interest for a national up north :<

Which I still stand by right now, I still don't think a national will ever happen up north.

Good shit to BMack though, its so easy when someone can be bothered to make the little extra effort =]
dude, I'm already making serious plans to host a Euro-size tourney next year Feb or so in Bham. Lovely awesome Kone has said I can use his 60 TVs and I wont find it to hard to get a venue. get ready to pay Jolteon dat money (and Alex gimme my cut)

im so hyped for this event for some reason?
dono but im trying to keep my winning streak of tournys going so TOP 1 ATLEAST SON

will make it my 5th win in a row? dono
I wasnt around for the first 3 son. dont get too cocky or Wario's gonna get you.

Last night Calzorz asked me what the venue was and I said I'll do it today. I booked a venue with more capacity and a better location than Barkingside(for the same cost) and PM'd details to Calz and Anaky before either of them were even up.
BMack dedication ftw.:awesome:

EDIT: 200th post :D

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Alright to avoid Me and Kasper facing each other in winners semis like in every tourney, ive come up with a different seeding plan. Anyway this is it.

Bracket Top = 1,2,7,8 - Consisting of Calzorz, Anaky, Willz & Pafos.
Bracket Bottom = 3,4,5,6 - Consisting of Kasper, J.Miller, C.R.Z & Cong.

In exchange for me moving to the top side of the bracket this time around higher seeded players have been moved down to Kaspers side of the bracket.

This part didnt matter.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
anaky is actually making it tougher for him by puting himself on the same side of bracket as me ,

but usually its 2nd and 3rd on the same side why the change when thats the rules? this kid really dont wana see me win hahah

salty?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
what they tend to do is put 1st, 4th, 5th and 8th together, and 2nd, 3rd, 6th and 7th together.
but each to their own i spose
bmac is that guy who had the drive to do something like a few of the scene, and actually has the resources to do so.
when i be driving, ill start hosting stuff too, but thats a good few months yet

Top Bottom